Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered members (), 41 anonymous users, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories49
Topics1,790
Posts14,535
Members423
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
howtocrazy, there here, Dana Turner, James C. Angel, namanjohnson101
423 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Steve
Steve
Los Angeles, CA
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,370
EdMan 1,353
Music 987
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 113
Mya 19
Matt 14
Music 13
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
A terrible news by Bzymbzymk #14563 19/10/20 12:40 PM
Bzymbzymk Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
OP Offline
Lieutenant Junior
in May, together with one person from my house, for a few (probably 3) days we heard the lamenting breaths of women.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banshee

In a family member everything is confirmed by dreams and in my communication with supernatural beings / UFOs. Event day?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samhain

adventures of lost kings (a particularly important day for the shepard namely me) in line with me in 100%

It's no good. Acutally in these days apocalypse may be happens ( including close of the Sun for 3 days) like 31 OCT/1NOV/2NOV

Be careful folks;)

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14564 19/10/20 12:55 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Only when it will rain hope...

I apologized to my mom already being a bad teenager years ago smile

I remember a story about that was saying something like huuu:

"3 days without light and 3 nights without heat" ?

If really truly what you are saying is about that very old forgotten story then I have nothing to worry about.

Because...

Everything is going to be alright at the end!

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14565 19/10/20 1:03 PM
Bzymbzymk Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
OP Offline
Lieutenant Junior
this transition period before or will not be ok is terrible. The position of a shepherd on the basis I have to fulfill is hopeless from my point of view. Even if it ends well (which I am not sure about), as a result of the transition period you lose motivation, desire, anything to live even in a better world. It's all sick.

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14566 19/10/20 1:08 PM
Bzymbzymk Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
OP Offline
Lieutenant Junior
at the moment any positive qualities (if you have been chosen as a playmaker or strong participant like the son of God) are simply massacred. Unfortunately, this is part of God's plan. From God's point of view maybe this is logical and justified. But from my point of view it's a terrible plan. In fact, the worst part is that incarnating on planets and having this type of work to do life makes no sense from beginning to end.

have my position and have a choice to never be born, not to exist in creation. I definitely choose option 2

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14567 19/10/20 1:08 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Yes it is all sick from your point of view and you keep telling us how negative you bring up your own mind to.

You know, most of the time things are just not happening or if they do they are a lot more silent than anything you are talking about. It is a war, an invisible warfare which everything is about what is up in your mind and heart. The enemy got you down ages ago sadly but I am happy you found aliendisc where you can share your vision and hopefully find a way to be in peace with yourself and the world.

That does not matter much for me.

What you got in your mind is not my life neither anything about where I am going and the future I will have.

I think you are believing too much crap to be honest...

Your fairy tales are a lot more negative. This is only difference...

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14568 19/10/20 1:14 PM
Bzymbzymk Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
OP Offline
Lieutenant Junior
What do you call fairy tales? Communication with extraterrestrial / angelic / divine beings? Completely reflecting in your life the events of the texts describing it. In fact, after a while you realize that you (from swallowing the host) have no control over anything. You are led by foreign forces and you have to fight it or subordinate yourself. I have the star El Nath on birthmarks - I know who I am and who I was. But I don't like it all. A few days on the battlefield and you completely lose the image of any positive image about anything. Distrust, cognitive dissonance, unpleasant feelings and everything determined from beginning to end.

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14569 19/10/20 1:22 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
What you are saying is not a dust of the real shitty world you can find around...

A few days only?

I think you were not just meant for it man...

You are talking and I hear you but it is my responsability to bring to the public that you look a bit suffering from any kind of issues making you having a negative mindset. I was in a hospital years ago with a guy like you. Revolted, angry and fighting staging the forces above. He was "reasearching" things like you and having "moles story" regard to the antecrhist or something [...]. I have heard the end of the world from lost mind many times.

I am not saying you have lost your mind, not yet...

But for sure you are losing contact with your own future because your marks from the past won't leave you alone. You are haunted.

To be honest I think you are just hurt by your experience and you haven't found yet the healing.

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14570 19/10/20 1:30 PM
Bzymbzymk Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
OP Offline
Lieutenant Junior
https://thereaderwiki.com/en/Heaven_worship

According to Celtic Mitology an extraterrestial ( and only positive tribe)

lost a very important battle with the forces of darkness. Lost. this does not mean winning the final bill with the current participation of forces. As for the Divine Plan. This is a difficult thing. And especially difficult when you are a son

https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Br%C3%BA_na_B%C3%B3inne
https://www.prague.eu/pl/obiekt/miejsca/60/o2-arena
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

divine / angelic / demonic / extraterrestrials are extremely powerful and intelligent entities. And there are also people set up in this deal, maybe even 50% of the population. In Poland, e.g. 90% of medical doctors are included in this group. These are not jokes or fun.

Last edited by Bzymbzymk; 19/10/20 1:33 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14571 19/10/20 1:35 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Welcome on planet Earth

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14572 19/10/20 1:59 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
Perhaps he`s right a little, life on this planet is a nightmare really tongue

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14573 19/10/20 2:01 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
You guys are brainwashed by modern negativity. You are not fighters at all, you are victims.

"wash up you mind and clean up your heart"

LA VIE EST BELLE

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14574 19/10/20 2:17 PM
Bzymbzymk Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
OP Offline
Lieutenant Junior
at the age of six I saw it at home

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a3/1528_Anna_i_J%C3%B3zef_Hulka_maska_Diab%C5%82a_1976.jpg/800px-1528_Anna_i_J%C3%B3zef_Hulka_maska_Diab%C5%82a_1976.jpg

any suggestions?

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14575 19/10/20 2:26 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
I suggest a good therapy!

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14576 19/10/20 2:33 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
People even laugh over making the world a worse place to be in

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14577 19/10/20 2:36 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
What you see is what your mind is set at.

I see how beautiful the people are and they care about a better tomorrow.

I have been where you are guys... I know that song and I sang it really loud in the past.

There is only one way out of this world you know and see.

Change your beliefs.

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Xeno] #14578 19/10/20 2:37 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
Originally Posted by Xeno

I have been where you are guys... I know that song and I sang it really loud in the past.

Change your beliefs.

But you live in Canada worlds best place perhaps tongue

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14579 19/10/20 2:42 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Originally Posted by frankalexanderbe

Change your beliefs.

You see? You put as explanation that I am from Canada instead of just a man that had worked out his system better to live happy and satisfied. No matter where you are from... The reason is not the country, it is every single individual like you and the way they work their mind.

YOUR perception [...]

You can make yourself out of this world and look at the other stuck in it with compassion or be a victim of it.

Make your choice wise man...

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Xeno] #14581 19/10/20 2:44 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
Originally Posted by frankalexanderbe

Change your beliefs.

You see? You put as explanation that I am from Canada instead of just a man that had worked out his system better to live happy and satisfied. No matter where you are from... The reason is not the country, it is every single individual like you and the way they work their mind.

YOUR perception [...]

You can make yourself out of this world and look at the other stuck in it with compassion or be a victim of it.

Make your choice wise man...

Yes, I know, but I feel so bad all the time inside

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14582 19/10/20 2:44 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
People have been predicting the biblical apocalypse for as long as the bible has been around. Before Judaism there were other religions that also predicted it. Every religion ever to have existed has predicted it. Yet none of them have been right so far. It is just a way to control people and make them live in fear. You are responsible for your own life. Bad things that happen to you are either your own doing or are part of nature. Good things that you accomplish, you accomplished yourself. There are no external forces governing this. Religion controls people and makes a slave of them. Where religion doesn't, government does. The poorest and least intelligent people in the world are also the most religious. The countries which have higher levels if atheism or consider themselves as to be atheist tend to be more intelligent, bring more to the world by means of technology, math, science, humanitarianism, sympathy etc. However you perceive life, is only a manifestation of your personal experiences, not a higher being or a representation of the world as a whole. Trump is the president in America. Not all americans are bad because trump is president. Get my meaning? Think for yourself and you will live a much happier life.

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14583 19/10/20 2:45 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Don't feel bad franco boyo!

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14584 19/10/20 2:51 PM
Bzymbzymk Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
OP Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Xeno sorry that i say this but u r just stupid and naive. u will see what happened soon. the details u have on my blog. if u don't belive me i don't give a sh...

u've mentioned that u taking abilify pills that's the reason why u see in non realistic colours. I'am talking about a real things which the divine beings told me ( + God) this is not f.....joke....Within next 2 weeks we should experienced A-bomb use ( propably for Poland or Japan). U know what.. just wait and if it's happened u will realize how the reality looks like

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Anonymous] #14585 19/10/20 2:52 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Originally Posted by Anonymous
People have been predicting the biblical apocalypse for as long as the bible has been around. Before Judaism there were other religions that also predicted it. Every religion ever to have existed has predicted it. Yet none of them have been right so far. It is just a way to control people and make them live in fear. You are responsible for your own life. Bad things that happen to you are either your own doing or are part of nature. Good things that you accomplish, you accomplished yourself. There are no external forces governing this. Religion controls people and makes a slave of them. Where religion doesn't, government does. The poorest and least intelligent people in the world are also the most religious. The countries which have higher levels if atheism or consider themselves as to be atheist tend to be more intelligent, bring more to the world by means of technology, math, science, humanitarianism, sympathy etc. However you perceive life, is only a manifestation of your personal experiences, not a higher being or a representation of the world as a whole. Trump is the president in America. Not all americans are bad because trump is president. Get my meaning? Think for yourself and you will live a much happier life.

I am really happy that I found the good aliens and what they have to offer. I am a really satisfied man and all of this started because I trusted aliens and for ten years I did all they wanted that we agreed. I am paid of happiness and love! I have a beautiful kid that is growing up positive, happy and smart. I am in good term with his mom that is a great friend. I have many people following me for years and some of them they found IRL and they are here. My life is doing good and you know when it started to all make sense that this world is loving and caring?

It is when I started to believe it!

It is true, it is all about your own mind, heart and soul. Your consciousness is pathetically limited to a few single events that you focused on to build a core system of beliefs based on negativity and rejection of other possibilities such as positivism. If you were really intelligent you would approach things with more mature and adult vision. Right now you just sound like a revolted teenager that is starting to open his eyes to perceive a little darkness looking like the whole bulk.

It is all in your head

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14586 19/10/20 2:53 PM
Bzymbzymk Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
OP Offline
Lieutenant Junior
are you aware that the persistence of the substance you take will take you after death to a not-so-nice place?

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14587 19/10/20 2:53 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Originally Posted by Bzymbzymk
Xeno sorry that i say this but u r just stupid and naive. u will see what happened soon. the details u have on my blog. if u don't belive me i don't give a sh...

u've mentioned that u taking abilify pills that's the reason why u see in non realistic colours. I'am talking about a real things which the divine beings told me ( + God) this is not f.....joke....Within next 2 weeks we should experienced A-bomb use ( propably for Poland or Japan). U know what.. just wait and if it's happened u will realize how the reality looks like

I think it will be your own delusional break down...

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14588 19/10/20 2:55 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
are you aware that the persistence of the substance you take will take you after death to a not-so-nice place?

I have been to a "not-so-nice place" after dying before god brought me back. I know the deal man, physicaly...

You really don't know what the heck you are doing...

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14590 19/10/20 3:05 PM
Bzymbzymk Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
OP Offline
Lieutenant Junior
I am generally a positive person. The problem, however, is that as a son of God or MILAB as one prefer. I have to deal with things and events about which I am also often informed, which would frighten everyone. Every. People most often committed suicide for these reasons. I don't distort reality. If something is bad, it's bad and it's over. And if you want to break free from such things or fight them? Any attempt is immediately fought. Eliminated not supported. You take psychotopes basically because of life itself without much obligation. if you were in my skin. And this is a way without a way to talk otherwise

you know the structure of my reality. There is a god / extraterrestrials / angels with whom I have contact. then it's me. The mass of opponents starting from the arranged family in this dealings, everything around, all possible special services, the highest international levels. And I am to be a shepherd and take care of the interests of idiots who are not able to read even my blog and question the things I wrote about. Although I have provided sufficient evidence to show who I am. I didn't choose myself to be an idiot shepherd. I was forced to do it. EOT does not make sense to talk to you. Bye bye

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14591 19/10/20 3:08 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
I am generally a positive person. The problem, however, is that as a son of God or MILAB as one prefer. I have to deal with things and events about which I am also often informed, which would frighten everyone. Every. People most often committed suicide for these reasons. I don't distort reality. If something is bad, it's bad and it's over. And if you want to break free from such things or fight them? Any attempt is immediately fought. Eliminated not supported. You take psychotopes basically because of life itself without much obligation. if you were in my skin. And this is a way without a way to talk otherwise

you know the structure of my reality. There is a god / extraterrestrials / angels with whom I have contact. then it's me. The mass of opponents starting from the arranged family in this dealings, everything around, all possible special services, the highest international levels. And I am to be a shepherd and take care of the interests of idiots who are not able to read even my blog and question the things I wrote about. Although I have provided sufficient evidence to show who I am. I didn't choose myself to be an idiot shepherd. I was forced to do it. EOT does not make sense to talk to you. Bye bye

I still think you need a therapy. You have showed many signs of emotional disorder installed in a distress based on fear.

I am no doctor but man... You really need help or you will stay in hell until you are physically a part of hell.

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14594 19/10/20 3:36 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Bzymbzymk, write you time of bitrh, psja krew sukablet) Constellation should be reflected in the horoscope..

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14616 19/10/21 6:33 PM
Bzymbzymk Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
OP Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Therapy is way out ( There is no any therapy for such a big burden of responsibility like mine), maybe for someone like you. Which has absolutely no responsibility. Using abilify, living on social benefits 100% etc. You are a man who seems to be sitting in a small garden for a moment,has the impression that the whole world is like that. For example, soldiers fighting in wars may have a different impression. But that will change. Probably on October 31 you will learn about the use of an atomic bomb dropped on Japan or Poland about earthquakes and the appearance of all possible supernatural beings. In a word, a great gathering. Horror itself. Space is maybe something cute for you. But for example, astronauts who go there have quite the opposite impression. It's a very sinister and unpleasant world. You didn't read the blog because you are stupid and lazy. You don't know who I am, so you have no room for discussion, much less negation. You will find out for yourself what the world will look like in less than 2 weeks. No offense but I hope you get it hard after ...

31 th October
31 th October
31 th October

and so one...

Good loock anyway EOT

Last edited by Bzymbzymk; 19/10/21 6:37 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14617 19/10/21 6:57 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
laugh

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Xeno] #14619 19/10/21 8:53 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
laugh

People are always attacking you for living in Canada ^^

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14620 19/10/21 9:31 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Most of people they just lose it about that!!

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Xeno] #14621 19/10/21 9:50 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
Most of people they just lose it about that!!

yup

Reply Quote
Re: A terrible news by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14622 19/10/21 9:55 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Canada and ETs are well going really

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Aki', Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
November
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
The Gray I saw (drawings)
Holy City Jerusalem on Earth
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts