Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 active members (Xeno, AlienCatcher, 1 invisible), 270 anonymous users, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,739
Posts14,198
Members401
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
AlienCatcher, Starchild, debra odem, Tamilmovies, Vhedza1
402 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 213
Sophia 62
Music 21
Matt 11
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,267
EdMan 1,353
Music 976
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Reality #14452
10/11/2019 09:59 PM
10/11/2019 09:59 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Reality [Re: Xeno] #14453
10/11/2019 10:03 PM
10/11/2019 10:03 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
That time before the technological boom up... I spent my childhood playing in the forest or the streets with toys.

Now that I see how people are on their phone and the mentality it gives to kids...

I saw it myself how some people are really hooked up.

Reply Quote
Re: Reality [Re: Xeno] #14457
10/12/2019 12:12 AM
10/12/2019 12:12 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I was watching that movie of WWII the buffalo division or something like that. The black people they have used to experiment tactic and they were also sent in dead end. Probably at this stage just some poor men going on the front as canon meat for the Germans. There was that scene where the captain order coordinates for the artillery. The men made it to the river and even crossed it so they can radio communicate the coordinate to aim with canons. But because they are black men the officer did not believe the radio communication and ordered the artillery to shoot at the location of its own men...

Just to see how in time, things got really better and just to think that in 1944 a black men in the army was not an easy thing... But it actually made progress. This war has opened the door to military employment to ethnic variety and women. I just found sad that an officer would just the communication of his men because of their skin colors. I know some aliens, their black skin is darker than the night...

That was 1944 in Italia, some good men wearing the American uniform with their beautiful black skin.

Now you go in 2019 and things are great.

Thinking back in time some people were enslaved for being born and now there is a lot more fairness. Not yet the adequate and fair amount of it but...

Beginning reality!

People they now live a little bit more equally and the variety is beautiful. I live in a town with a lot of ethnicity. I am really happy about that because my son reality will be more adapted than mine. I grew up in a white men town where I could never see anything else than a white french Canadian. That built up a bit the back of my mind and I do not have all the comfort with everyone because of it. But my son will be fine because he is growing up with people and kids of every ethnicity. Kids of this generation will be great.

I could say that time changes things and years ago a men could be a slave when they are no more.

Reply Quote
Re: Reality [Re: Xeno] #14458
10/12/2019 12:21 AM
10/12/2019 12:21 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
A small town containing a whole psychiatric hospital is possible. Before 1991 in Quebec psych ward where working like jail for hospitalization. People were "institutionalized" so they could not leave. Where I was living there was a huge psychiatric institution or "hospital" then in 1991 when the laws changed they then reconvert the hospital in a regional general hospital. They have discharged the whole thing in the streets there back in the years but I was just arrived in another city.

When they changed the laws here and made a lot of cases free in the streets, the place went a bit more sick and unhealthy. I remember before they renovated the town... You could go downtown around some sort of little underground place that would just smell human biological fluids. But when I lived there the corrupted municipal police was already replaced by the provincial police after being investigated.

Reality in this place is not a big word....

They are all trying to figure out what it is!

Reply Quote
Re: Reality [Re: Xeno] #14459
10/12/2019 03:40 PM
10/12/2019 03:40 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I have started a addiction counseling and for it I am sobering up since yesterday. I think it is better to start working on my intervention plan on a clean blood more than a completely intoxicated body. My objective is to smoke one puff in the morning and a couple at night. I want to stop smoking all days. Some people they say or think that cannabis is a psychosis generator and that is why I got that alien story. Many people think I smoke too much weed...

But in reality things are different. No one provides me the service so I stop being an alien. The moments I had that I was the most into it has been when I was sober on antipsychotic at the hospital a year ago. Actually I feel more focused and obsessed when I smoke but the thoughts are clearer when I am sober. Right now I am in withdrawal so I don't feel the best but by Monday it should be better.

Personally smoking cannabis or not haven't made that a big difference... It just makes me more concentrated into it. But I have had almost nothing news for a while and it feels like I am going to be fine for a while without my mind going on into something. So I am going to take what I said now and get closer to stop smoking cannabis long enough so the doctors reject it as a blame.

Reply Quote
Re: Reality [Re: Xeno] #14460
10/12/2019 04:00 PM
10/12/2019 04:00 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Well actually I am slacking weed because I smoked so much that I don't feel stoned or high anymore. I am just permanently it! So I spend money smoking for what? I smoke and don't even feel a difference anymore... I am cleaning my blood to feel better first of all and hopefully it will bring something medically written in my records. I want to smoke a little bit until next spring after the winter and then sober up for real by next summer and by then have only one puff or joint on a Friday every now and then. You know occasional and recreational. Right now I feel like a junky, well not today because I am sobering up with the desire to do so which normally a junky does not do. But I felt like it weeks ago when I was crashed at my place in my dysfunctional mess.

Then I had to wake up, thanks to my son smile

He came to my place about a month ago and he pulled a wire by the heater and broke it but I did not know. So lately it started to get colder here in Canada so I could literally notice my heater was broken. So I had to have the maintenance to come inside my place which pretty much kicked my [beep] to get back up on my feet. Having nobody to visit ever... That does not help. When I have regular visits like before when I was in Quebec and had friends; I was taking care of myself and my apartment a little bit better. That is a reality, being always home alone with no visitors is a reason why I am not as functional as I was before.

Isolation is a reality for many people and I am sure a lot of readers can look their place in their mess and understand how one can be reduced to not much just because they are alone. I have had a lot of friends suffering from issues and living in their mess or even their garbage and I did myself too. Psychosis, depression, PTSD, disorders or illness... A lot of reasons in reality not to fit what society is looking for.

People on the internet are liars. They show up pretending to be better than they really are!

That is also a reality...

I have a lot of flaws making me an A hole often IRL especially when I am hurt in which I can be really cold, harsh and cruel. I have done terrible things for egocentric reasons. I am far from perfection! Everything I wrote was the most honest I could though...

That is also a reality!

Reply Quote
Re: Reality [Re: Xeno] #14462
10/12/2019 09:47 PM
10/12/2019 09:47 PM
C
craftydelight Offline
Ensign
craftydelight  Offline
Ensign
C

our reality tunnels are all unique - and messed up. we have all been indoctrinated to believe what 'they' want us to believe!

Live from the Heart.
Look within and remember who you truly are.
No need for religious books or places of worship.
All you need is to be found within.
Reply Quote
Re: Reality [Re: Xeno] #14472
Yesterday at 11:10 AM
Yesterday at 11:10 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I love your signature. It is exactly what I keep saying...

Reply Quote
Re: Reality [Re: Xeno] #14476
Yesterday at 11:48 AM
Yesterday at 11:48 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I was thinking about their reality here on Earth. They say I am... ill!

Am I?

Maybe... I feel sick many times!

But that is not where I am going.

I was thinking about the reality they have saying I am a sick human born on Earth. So that famous day on my ID card called my "birthday" here is real? Well aliens told me my origin and where I am from [...] well... A little bit with no detail. They actually told me that I am not born on Earth, I am extraterrestrial. So humans say that my "birthday" is real as a human but that is not reality. I was implanted here by aliens and the birthday on my Canadian ID is a lie. It is just for the program.

So every year I find myself in a day that I don't know how to call and how to celebrate. Here in the "human game" they called it for me, birthday but it is not the day I was out of the mechanical incubator. It is just the day I was implanted in a human family to sneak up on humanity. Infiltration... So is it a "implantation day" or since it is a military operation from the Galactic Secret Service maybe I should call it "duty day" or "service day". This year I am celebrating a new decade of work on Earth. I made it 30 years in there...

So the world says that I am a psycho or a really severely ill schizophrenic... Because aliens told me who I am before wiping off my mind so I follow the story like all the others. Within myself I never found much human and I was told by many humans how so different I am and that I make them feel I am something else. Society want me to sit my [beep] in silent and quietly go into the night. They tagged me a mentally sick so nobody will listen to me or pay attention to what I am saying.

That is the reality I live in...

My alien parents they were right about a lot of things regard to this place, planet Earth but especially about myself. They know me well... Like they have been there, watching me my whole life, scanned the whole of my memory and analyzed it. OR well... I am their kid, they know me well because they saw me being brought to life. They were there for my first milestone and my first words/thoughts... My parents somewhere in space that I miss and that I would like to talk to, today. I would like to know what is the date I have to take as real "birthday". But the one on my ID card and birth certificate is not reality. It was for a under cover ID to infiltrate and spy. But an incident made it different...

I came out of the shadow, against the system?

Yes but I was authorized for temporary matter.

This ten years of rules and choices is almost over and I will work differently now. First of all I am pretty done with mass "disclosure" or "spam post" of sharing. Well not totally. I am saying that today because I don't have anything much new... Knowing myself I will be back raising my post count here real quick!

laugh

Reality is not right on Earth...

I was not born in mid October, I was implanted officially in a family in this date on my ID card.

That is reality...

Reply Quote
Re: Reality [Re: Xeno] #14478
Yesterday at 12:09 PM
Yesterday at 12:09 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Another reality is that I feel stuck between two moms now.

One says the other one is not real. She is human and does not want to lose me.

One says the other is adoptive. She is extraterrestrial and want me in her life.

I feel like a ping pong ball and I do not know how to approach. My alien mom is real and I believe she is not lying. I actually felt like I was talking to my mom, unlikely the human one. When I have met them and talked to my mom, I felt a broken love and I think they really did not know where I was.

"They were hiding you from us"

something went wrong in this story or it was all planned like that but we just did not know yet, time travel story are complicate...

Things my alien parents kept saying that I barely heard from my adoptive parents:

-We are proud of you
-We love you
-You are intelligent
-You are beautiful
-You are really important
-etc etc etc

So what is reality?

Doctors seem to say quietly I am schizophrenic while many people believe or start to believe me.

Aliens said I am one of them, an extraterrestrial human/alien hybrid but I got no proofs, undetectable!

My adoptive mom (human) called me ****

My alien mom called me Yokor but never told me my family name.

I understand they did not tell me much because I was going to be sharing to the public so they have only let me know stuff that I was allowed to talk about. Most of it, I might have disclose stuff I should have kept for myself.

I don't care anymore who is fighting against reality that I live in, like my human mom that would never accept that I am not her biological son. In this kind of implantation we call the human family "adoption family". My alien mom she called my human mom "adoptive" . I think my human parents were stolen genetic material for the conception of my actual body so I grew up looking human with their genetic traits. A year ago some people said that something changed in my face.

Well I asked a year ago to modify genetically this body and I requested the standard extraterrestrial traits...

Reality?

I am Yokor, I don't know where and when I was born for this "life" on Earth. I just know I am extraterrestrial...

I saw that picture once saying "Born in space, dropped on Earth at birth"

Reality!

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.