Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 active members (Xeno, 1 invisible), 278 anonymous users, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,739
Posts14,198
Members401
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Starchild, debra odem, Tamilmovies, Vhedza1, Ansh Srivastava
401 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Aliendisc
Aliendisc
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 213
Sophia 62
Music 21
Matt 11
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,267
EdMan 1,353
Music 976
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Whether the extermination of people is necessary for the good of the world by Bzymbzymk #14358
10/09/2019 11:01 AM
10/09/2019 11:01 AM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
B

In my opinion, definitely yes. I am a big supporter of this myself. People in the current phase are the biggest morons to imagine. It's not like they are mentally handicapped. They just have such a low IQ and are programmed so that any attempt to stimulate consciousness ends with an attack or ridicule or lack of faith in someone's good intentions. There is no way back. Personally, I think about 98% of people on the planet should be exterminated. It is not a question of whether you are good or bad but of absolute necessity. If I had power over the planet it would be my first move. If you read that the NWO plans to kill most people in the world, thank them for that. That is my opinion and I will never change it

Last edited by Bzymbzymk; 10/09/2019 11:02 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Whether the extermination of people is necessary for the good of the world by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14362
10/09/2019 12:48 PM
10/09/2019 12:48 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Well in my opinion 98% of the population must not be exterminated. They must be raised and educated but first of all: INFORMED.

I really don't think all these people are morons at all. I think they just need the system to be less scared to share the acknowledgement of the real situation on Earth. People are getting ready or interested more than before. There has been a lot of progress in ten years! I believe in the future and with the clues that I could get there is a bright one for human beings on Earth after an episode of a bad show [...].

Many people needs to recover I get that.

2% is to be exterminated by my opinion. 160 000 000 of morons!

Those even informed, showed proofs and after official governmental disclosure or even alien show up [...] -> THEY STAY MORONS

There are too many that would just stay not... desired?

I don't like to talk about that kind of opinion and who I would be targeting to fulfill my numbers but I did it. Even with all the good in the world that I wish to be and how really I do my best to avoid to hurt but I think some individual, might be to be liquidated. Just a target to neutralized! I will be honest that I do hate that but in some cases, la potence mon homme!

I really believe that in the future I will be grown up more so I can recycle more trash but right now I think the garbage bins would fit their dead body. I am still young in the heart and wild in my mind so I guess that I can understand you appreciation for extermination but you see more [beep] that there is really. You have the numbers upside down! Maybe are you just upside down?

What do you see when you look at your feet?

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Whether the extermination of people is necessary for the good of the world by Bzymbzymk [Re: Xeno] #14363
10/09/2019 01:06 PM
10/09/2019 01:06 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
B

you will see a moment where your every day or worse will look like the situation of the Kurds for the upcoming days. You rock in the clouds and you are unreformable. Not only stupid but also naive. Because it is impossible to convince you of the PRESENT, the way for you is only in one direction, because with this behavior you are a threat to others on the battlefield. On the battlefield.. Z debilami nie dogadasz się, polaki nie takie głupie jak niepolaki hahaha

Reply Quote
Re: Whether the extermination of people is necessary for the good of the world by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14365
10/09/2019 01:19 PM
10/09/2019 01:19 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
"You don't get along with idiots, Poles are not as stupid as Poles"

From Google translate.

I still try to evaluate your case.

What you are talking about is all in the past for me now. I got how of it so simply.

Doubtless trustful love! They said you are going in hell?

Well they were right in the past because I see in hell you are already. You made it your mind, heart and soul. Did you think hell was "physical" meaning? You think it is a place? Do you know where you are? You are in hell [...]

You are becoming an agent of destruction and you spread negativity. The forces you talk about and you say you hate them. You work for them and you don't even blame yourself. When I was going with that like you I was just getting sick of the world and I thought that the only solution would be to blow up the planet. No more monkeys around our sweet galaxy! But then through a simulated hard time I rediscovered myself in a way that made me see that love is really a key to your salvation brother.

Once you trust them and listen to them for the good and that you let yourself love without doubts, they heal, inform and raise.

You were given a rare chance and you have been spitting on it. Too bad for you...

But you can still change your mind and clean your heart so you will love yourself as much as you love others and the world will be a welcoming place to you more than before. Your negativity is a poison to these forces and you are intoxicating yourself even more since...

You have to live with love now or you will be stuck in "hell" .

Reply Quote
Re: Whether the extermination of people is necessary for the good of the world by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14368
10/09/2019 01:29 PM
10/09/2019 01:29 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
B

My approach is the result of observing the facts. My approach and attitude is different in what I write about 180 degrees. You think that you are in kindergarten and that the resultant of events. I am not referring to my behavior here. You don't know them and I don't cheat on them. You can't distinguish between the type of message text addressed to you. Reality will change it for you quickly. As you climb the ladder steps, you're getting higher but the reference between the bottom and the top is still real and not philosophical. The world is not such a beautiful place as you think. Well, maybe in Canada, but it's not forever.

Reply Quote
Re: Whether the extermination of people is necessary for the good of the world by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14369
10/09/2019 01:43 PM
10/09/2019 01:43 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
The world is possibly as beautiful as I know if you understand the concept of chosen perceptive.

Welcome in the hell you have created.

You will maybe find a help one day to bring you back out of this hole. Sometime you have one moment for one choice and that's it. All is on yourself. The choices you made and the decisions you have taken. Now you blame the world for it. Sounds like a revolting teenager but I don't think you are. Actually I have compassion for you and where you are. I think you have a serious issue and you can be helped but you are not receptive at all. I think you hold a lot upon yourself which makes it too much to handle with happiness and hope of a better situation.

You are working on making things worst in your life and attracting bad energies.

There is something missing in the system to handle cases like yours and hopefully it will be investigated. But for me you are suffering from your past that seemed real to me too so just you know. My evaluation is you are stuck up on a first incident that lead to a succession of aggravation due to your mindset and heart wounds. I have to take you with care and attention because you are a user and I care about our user base. Added to the fact that you are a suffering person more than distressed but still you are probably capable to recover and help yourself.

I am not stepping in your vision because I am not going to follow every single person that shows up here.

You have called loved veterans user "naive" for their beliefs or "stupid" for their contents.

You have advised another user to commit suicide.

That is all I cared about regard to you. You are not trustee so I have to be on you. I don't even want to share with you but I am making sure your aggression here is going to be toward me and not another user. But I am a loving alien working with the good Zetas so I can't let it go like that so simply!

You need to be helped!

Reply Quote
Re: Whether the extermination of people is necessary for the good of the world by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14370
10/09/2019 01:49 PM
10/09/2019 01:49 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
B

Unfortunately, your "telepathic" contact with aliens that you have not seen either as a UFO or as biological / other entities qualifies you as a person who has difficulty recognizing events and many disorders. You wrote yourself that you were in ruins. In a ruin caused by what? Haha life in a safe country? 1 day like the Kurds have partly the result of your guilt and extreme stupidity and you would change your attitude. Na Bankierze nazywam to syndromem kakałkowatości smile

Reply Quote
Re: Whether the extermination of people is necessary for the good of the world by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14371
10/09/2019 01:56 PM
10/09/2019 01:56 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
"On Banker, I call it the Cocktailing Syndrome"

You see?

That is what I am talking about!

You are revolted and you throw it toward others :(

You do not provide content, you just try to hurt and discredit... You are like 4674th here doing that with this attitude. I thought I could see the best in you but you only show what is wrong and dysfunctioning. I can understand I have been using this forum for the same before I calmed down. Ask yourself one thing:

Tékitwé sti?

Then once you got that answer then you will know what I mean here and your heart will be filled with love.

I see how sad the people they come here being negatively sick from their experiences and digging to make it worse...

Reply Quote
Re: Whether the extermination of people is necessary for the good of the world by Bzymbzymk [Re: Xeno] #14372
10/09/2019 02:12 PM
10/09/2019 02:12 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
B

Whether it is the future or XTPL balloons are inflated regularly hehehe. Your world is a bubble. It is not based on reality and even more so on action that causes some change in reality. You have no experience in this field. You are a sheep. And sheeps must go to slaughter. EOT

Reply Quote
Re: Whether the extermination of people is necessary for the good of the world by Bzymbzymk [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14373
10/09/2019 02:18 PM
10/09/2019 02:18 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I have to professionally inform you that your opinion has been reported to higher hierarchical position. Proposing to the public the recommendation to slaughter me might be considered a threat and on aliendisc we care about the safety of our user base especially our employees.

But that's not on me. It is an indirect threat to my safety and I am not scared that anyone would come to slaughter me. They would not even call me a sheep. But whatever man. That is your revolt that is talking. I am waiting for you to have the emotional charge spit out and then you are rational and maybe eventually receptive.

I am a patient Zeta love

I believe you can show better of yourself and then maybe with a lot of time raise to a higher consciousness and then you will be back.

Tur viendou?

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Member Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.