Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 active members (Xeno, 1 invisible), 238 anonymous users, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,740
Posts14,200
Members402
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
AlienCatcher, Starchild, debra odem, Tamilmovies, Vhedza1
402 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Zoa
Zoa
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 214
Sophia 62
Music 21
Matt 11
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,268
EdMan 1,353
Music 976
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Alien News is a Government Psyop to divert attention #14349
10/08/2019 10:53 PM
10/08/2019 10:53 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I think SETI, and other scientific research for interstellar life, are legitimate.

I think the 'abduction stories' are similar hype threads, are just a government psyop.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Alien News is a Government Psyop to divert attention [Re: Anonymous] #14354
10/09/2019 07:58 AM
10/09/2019 07:58 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I think the opposite tongue

I think all human program for search in space are fakes to distract the public from the real quick path to have contacts or encounter with aliens. They use those program like SETI to make people believe that no life has been found yet. NASA is the worst of all!

They made themselves seen as credible by the public because they "have technologies" to observe space and collect data so people believe them but they are liars. The only reason why those agencies and programs exist is to put satellite in orbit around the planet and that's it. They know we exist, aliens, and that we are here but they hide it from the public and they fill your brain with B S saying that the elite in space programs are not finding alien life.

It think that those programs look like a psyop a lot more that the believing community and the experiencer cases database available in ufology. Those programs are meant to give the public the impression that human agencies know what they are doing and that they are credible when they are not. They are a joke!

Many people will be fooled by space agencies and their "program" that "discovers" the universe using technologies from the planet. I have a personal encounter with alien beings and I can tell you that they are here and in contact with human beings in many different ways and it is not by searching in space that you will find them better than around here on the ground. They look like human if it can help you when they are walking on the ground.

The only thing governments do is to lie to the public and hide to truth: Aliens are here!

I don't mind human beings doing their own research and development. it is their right but they shall someday start to tell real things like "Oh yeah we are dumb" or "Sorry we messed up informing the public"

Or maybe it is more classified than I thought and actually space agencies doesn't even know about the alien programs on Earth such as the hybridization one that I know from being in Canada and an active participant. One thing for sure after being visited by a Canadian governmental representative is that within the Canadian government, they are aware and participating to our activities. I don't know if it is just their secret service that are aware since it is the only people I have dealt with but for sure they know, it is confirmed.

When you think you are an alien because an alien told you so and then a "CSIS officer" comes to you and confirm it and say things about aliens making me know that the government is aware but is still lying to the public and hiding the truth. Mainly on alien's requests!

Aliens asked the human governments contacted to keep it secret.

Countries that does not comply to secrecy are not involved pretty much. Only countries that accepted to classified their aliens are in active contact and business.

I am sorry and I can already imagine your reply lol!

BUT

Space agencies and program like SETI, that is what is a psyop!

tongue

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.