Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 active members (Xeno, AlienCatcher, 1 invisible), 269 anonymous users, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,739
Posts14,198
Members401
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
AlienCatcher, Starchild, debra odem, Tamilmovies, Vhedza1
402 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 214
Sophia 62
Music 21
Matt 11
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,268
EdMan 1,353
Music 976
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
There`s hope #14311
10/08/2019 10:51 AM
10/08/2019 10:51 AM
F
frankalexanderbe Offline OP

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Offline OP

Captain
F

I know, I would be the first to leave this planet if it was possible because of this bad generation of people, but we have to stay positive, sorry for asking aliens for a spacr ship … I was just desperate to get away, I still am sort of but there`s no helping it complaining

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: There`s hope [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14312
10/08/2019 11:21 AM
10/08/2019 11:21 AM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

Congratulations on extreme naivety, if you judge from the stupid Mexican song determine that the aliens will take you to a planet and that it will be good or at least as you dreamed.

Reply Quote
Re: There`s hope [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14313
10/08/2019 12:14 PM
10/08/2019 12:14 PM
F

Captain

Captain
F

Originally Posted by Bzymbzymk
Congratulations on extreme naivety, if you judge from the stupid Mexican song determine that the aliens will take you to a planet and that it will be good or at least as you dreamed.

We,, I hoped for a while but nothing happened so

Reply Quote
Re: There`s hope [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14315
10/08/2019 12:15 PM
10/08/2019 12:15 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Originally Posted by frankalexanderbe

keep on hoping and dreaming franky! There is a good star for you in the sky at night!

Don't let people think you are stupid or anything. They are just... lost!

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: There`s hope [Re: Xeno] #14317
10/08/2019 12:20 PM
10/08/2019 12:20 PM
F

Captain

Captain
F

Originally Posted by Xeno

keep on hoping and dreaming franky! There is a good star for you in the sky at night!

thanks, youre so kind smile

Reply Quote
Re: There`s hope [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14318
10/08/2019 12:29 PM
10/08/2019 12:29 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta

thanks, youre so kind smile

You're welcome! Trust me Franky, it is not true all the negative that can be heard about us, aliens, especially Zetas at some moments. Aliens and forces above are good and caring but you have to wait a bit more. Think of the people who have had their first experience at a older age than you. If you wait for it you might make it never happening. But if you just live your life and be good then you will someday experience something. If you are truly honestly good... And we know if you hide things or lie to us...

Reply Quote
Re: There`s hope [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14319
10/08/2019 12:34 PM
10/08/2019 12:34 PM
F

Captain

Captain
F

Yes, I guess I`m strong enough to be on this planet xeno

Reply Quote
Re: There`s hope [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14320
10/08/2019 12:35 PM
10/08/2019 12:35 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta

Big surprises awaiting on Earth.

Be patient.

Reply Quote
Re: There`s hope [Re: Xeno] #14321
10/08/2019 12:40 PM
10/08/2019 12:40 PM
F

Captain

Captain
F

Be patient.

You guys help alot

Reply Quote
Re: There`s hope [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14322
10/08/2019 12:41 PM
10/08/2019 12:41 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta

Be patient.

You guys help alot

I know how unfair and despairing it can feel but hang on! Sooner than we think we will see a better world in this universe smile

Reply Quote
Re: There`s hope [Re: Xeno] #14324
10/08/2019 12:49 PM
10/08/2019 12:49 PM
F

Captain

Captain
F

Be patient.

You guys help alot

I know how unfair and despairing it can feel but hang on! Sooner than we think we will see a better world in this universe smile

Oof, I worked so hard to make things better

Reply Quote
Re: There`s hope [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14325
10/08/2019 12:53 PM
10/08/2019 12:53 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

I am sorry if you have any own evidence from contacts with aliens that they are good and do not manipulate you. Because I, with well over 1000 contacts, learned that after my death they would put me in hell and pointed to a specific star distant nearly 500 ls. What caused their decisions? I had doubts about meeting them in a place that from my previous experience was very bad (magnetic properties of the place) and also historically people were murdered there in terrible manner. Angelic beings / UFOs cooperating with the supposed "god" told me that. In fact, if I went there I would probably be transported in this type of place anyway, so I didn't trust them and gained a few months of life. I will not let myself be convinced that UFOs / angels / God etc. or pretending to be these things are good. This is not only pure feelings by my contacts with them but by historical remains, as in the case of Maya or Aztecs. EOT

Reply Quote
Re: There`s hope [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14326
10/08/2019 12:54 PM
10/08/2019 12:54 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

Reply Quote
Re: There`s hope [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14328
10/08/2019 01:05 PM
10/08/2019 01:05 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Keep trying my franky boy!

More you be yourself and good, normally over years. You'll reach it!

Reply Quote
Re: There`s hope [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14330
10/08/2019 01:16 PM
10/08/2019 01:16 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I am sorry if you have any own evidence from contacts with aliens that they are good and do not manipulate you. Because I, with well over 1000 contacts, learned that after my death they would put me in hell and pointed to a specific star distant nearly 500 ls. What caused their decisions? I had doubts about meeting them in a place that from my previous experience was very bad (magnetic properties of the place) and also historically people were murdered there in terrible manner. Angelic beings / UFOs cooperating with the supposed "god" told me that. In fact, if I went there I would probably be transported in this type of place anyway, so I didn't trust them and gained a few months of life. I will not let myself be convinced that UFOs / angels / God etc. or pretending to be these things are good. This is not only pure feelings by my contacts with them but by historical remains, as in the case of Maya or Aztecs. EOT

I could say the same about you. You have a negative idealization based on your personal negative experiences.

I am feeling really good, healthy, rested and happy.

When I have met them years ago, they took me and I will serve their truth. I was alone, sick, hopeless and tired. I was mutilating myself so bad I was feeling. There were evil forces around my life making me unable to reach my full potential. I was actually sounding like you BEFORE my experience. Maybe did not have the same experience. What they told me is what they tell people that they like or love.

Even a normal human being would find your interaction unattractive... Imagine an advanced alien?! Personally I don't want you around me so I understand why they would tell you that you would get in their trash cans... I know people that were abducted and tortured in ways you could never imagine. You are not wrong about what you say. These stories like yours happen for real.

But where you talk and what you believe and you are so stuck up about it and you actually live with fear and hate. What kind of people do you think that does attract to you? You think the good aliens that are positive and constructive would just be good for you in the price of being contaminated by you. Your life is toxic.

Good places in this world they have "doormen" and these guys they don't let inside contaminator... I hope you understand that you are recolting what you have been spreading in the first place. The Zetas alien and the gang, they are my family and they raised me, groomed me, healed me... I would be dead in "hell" right now without them. They help me save myself and they manipulated my life so everything was just always going to something better. It has been going on for 10 years and I can tell that forces above are good IF YOU ARE....

Reply Quote
Re: There`s hope [Re: Xeno] #14332
10/08/2019 01:41 PM
10/08/2019 01:41 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

In the history of the world, no one has finished well being a contact with extraterrestrials. This does not apply to a certain group like monarchs and generally a team initiated into the dealings, but everyone else has a problem to say the least.

My opinion of these creatures has changed over time. At the beginning fascination (despite the fact that I had a negative meeting right away for the first time) and then basically introducing cognitive dissonance. The only word (I have contacted 20 civilizations) that I heard and it only happened once was my name. As far as I'm concerned I am neither bad nor good. I treat life as a form of adaptation without swinging in the clouds. Aliens warned me a few years ago not to travel by airplane anymore because special services or other aliens will try to kill me. In fact, from that moment on I did not get on the plane anymore, but apart from the remains of some information, I do not believe in the least that in case of serious problems they will react. Several times something like this happened and only what caused their behavior caused even greater cognitive dissonance. Divide and rule . The last attempt to contact them is simply an announcement of where I will go - hell - a specific star 500 light-years away. My guess about them came true. I also know a few people with an extremely positive attitude towards the world who contacted only one or two civilizations and these people finished miserably. The same applies to people devoted to meditatation practices, etc. They attracted non-cool entities to themselves. I am very emotionally stable but also very distrustful. It is not easy for them to play with me like with others

Reply Quote
Re: There`s hope [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14333
10/08/2019 01:53 PM
10/08/2019 01:53 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
In the history of the world, no one has finished well being a contact with extraterrestrials. This does not apply to a certain group like monarchs and generally a team initiated into the dealings, but everyone else has a problem to say the least.

My opinion of these creatures has changed over time. At the beginning fascination (despite the fact that I had a negative meeting right away for the first time) and then basically introducing cognitive dissonance. The only word (I have contacted 20 civilizations) that I heard and it only happened once was my name. As far as I'm concerned I am neither bad nor good. I treat life as a form of adaptation without swinging in the clouds. Aliens warned me a few years ago not to travel by airplane anymore because special services or other aliens will try to kill me. In fact, from that moment on I did not get on the plane anymore, but apart from the remains of some information, I do not believe in the least that in case of serious problems they will react. Several times something like this happened and only what caused their behavior caused even greater cognitive dissonance. Divide and rule . The last attempt to contact them is simply an announcement of where I will go - hell - a specific star 500 light-years away. My guess about them came true. I also know a few people with an extremely positive attitude towards the world who contacted only one or two civilizations and these people finished miserably. The same applies to people devoted to meditatation practices, etc. They attracted non-cool entities to themselves. I am very emotionally stable but also very distrustful. It is not easy for them to play with me like with others

You are right that many people fail with contacts. Most of the time because they did not know themselves accordingly. Neither did they have any idea on the risk of opening connection around here. Those beings are experimented doing this kind of contact. Contacters are not most of the time and they do not proceed with protection. The first thing I did is to mutilate my body a seal. Then another one. I have a seal mutilated on my both arm. Closed by a cosmic ritual. Someone will think they can just sit and meditate to be in contact. That is really funny because it is actually true. But it is not safe. You have to know what you are doing...

So now the "contacters" that most of the time just foolishly called the forces causing their lost... It is like if you go on your router and set up the Wifi to "no password" to get in and connect. People they just go out there to contact and then for many of their own fault they get what happened. Some people are also just victims that is true. Bad forces exist and they hurt, the contaminate and they struck down one person sadistically.

Also the human body is not meant for all kind of connection....

My advice about contacting: Do not contact unless you know how to cut contact.

People they make newb mistakes... They want a contact, they watch a few youtube videos and get on it and then boom by bad luck some evil guy around just start to screw it up..... Also they do not know how to contact authorities that can help if they have a bad experience...

Whatever!

Reply Quote
Re: There`s hope [Re: Xeno] #14334
10/08/2019 01:58 PM
10/08/2019 01:58 PM
F

Captain

Captain
F

Keep trying my franky boy!

More you be yourself and good, normally over years. You'll reach it!

thanks

Reply Quote
Re: There`s hope [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14337
10/08/2019 02:29 PM
10/08/2019 02:29 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
love

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.