Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 active members (Xeno, 1 invisible), 278 anonymous users, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,739
Posts14,198
Members401
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Starchild, debra odem, Tamilmovies, Vhedza1, Ansh Srivastava
401 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Aliendisc
Aliendisc
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 213
Sophia 62
Music 21
Matt 11
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,267
EdMan 1,353
Music 976
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
First Encounter with Spirit. #14303
10/07/2019 09:22 PM
10/07/2019 09:22 PM
C
craftydelight Offline OP
Ensign
craftydelight  Offline OP
Ensign
C

when I was 13 I saw my first 'ghost'. It was three months after my nan passed to spirit that she came to visit me. I was going through a rough time at school and was in a dark place. The encounter occurred after midnight. I had been in bed several hours and had been unable to sleep, when a voice told me to look in the corner of the bedroom where I saw my nan standing their with her hands clasped in front of her. She never spoke but smiled at me. She emitted a beautiful silver light which lit up the whole bed room.That was it! My troubles at school ended, and I know my nan had something to do with that.

Live from the Heart.
Look within and remember who you truly are.
No need for religious books or places of worship.
All you need is to be found within.
Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: craftydelight] #14304
10/07/2019 11:49 PM
10/07/2019 11:49 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I would like to know, I am a curious being. How did you feel when this experience occurred? I think such an experience should bring a huge variety of feelings coming at once or in a row. First the unexpected voice in the night followed by the apparition of a loved one that would have ended troubles at school. How did you get through it? Were you comfortable and did you feel safe?

I bet people would not believe that this is the reason why your troubles at school ended up because it can be hard to prove something done discretely through years. Myself have a story in which many people have been manipulating my life. I understand the concept of a force from elsewhere helping on a life because I am experiencing it. I would like to hear more detail about moments in which you felt that your nan was solving a problem specifically at school. You must have many stories to tell our so silent public [...] and personally I am interested.

I am not really a researcher so I don't want the science or "facts". I am seeking to experience enjoyment reading about it!

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: craftydelight] #14310
10/08/2019 07:06 AM
10/08/2019 07:06 AM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

Originally Posted by craftydelight
when I was 13 I saw my first 'ghost'. It was three months after my nan passed to spirit that she came to visit me. I was going through a rough time at school and was in a dark place. The encounter occurred after midnight. I had been in bed several hours and had been unable to sleep, when a voice told me to look in the corner of the bedroom where I saw my nan standing their with her hands clasped in front of her. She never spoke but smiled at me. She emitted a beautiful silver light which lit up the whole bed room.That was it! My troubles at school ended, and I know my nan had something to do with that.

it's a weird thing with these ghosts. It is not known if this is a technological hologram or a ghost in reality. The rule is that a group allied around devilish forces (it can be one of your family members or even all or half of them) basically the only one who can die and after then go to a relatively good place, something like an artificially created paradise. On the other hand, people who were good, just, loving, fighting bad attitudes and values ​​go to hell. The system is created to prevent you from any means of achieving happiness and degrade you as much as possible. How does I recognize this? because the ghost you saw was just smiling. A smile is not a communication of information. In general, I am of the opinion that everything can be manipulated and beings at higher levels are only extremely bad ending with extremely devilish entities like angels or Adonai.

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14316
10/08/2019 12:19 PM
10/08/2019 12:19 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Originally Posted by Bzymbzymk
Originally Posted by craftydelight

it's a weird thing with these ghosts. It is not known if this is a technological hologram or a ghost in reality. The rule is that a group allied around devilish forces (it can be one of your family members or even all or half of them) basically the only one who can die and after then go to a relatively good place, something like an artificially created paradise. On the other hand, people who were good, just, loving, fighting bad attitudes and values ​​go to hell. The system is created to prevent you from any means of achieving happiness and degrade you as much as possible. How does I recognize this? because the ghost you saw was just smiling. A smile is not a communication of information. In general, I am of the opinion that everything can be manipulated and beings at higher levels are only extremely bad ending with extremely devilish entities like angels or Adonai.

I think your own experience lead you to be stuck up negative and hopeless. You are going to find yourself in a bad place with bad people. Believe me... I have a personal story that concern the "bad" people you are talking about. Sounds like you are accusing us to be unfair with mankind on Earth but you are being victim of the fake. The negative propaganda based on a few bad stories that does not reflect reality here...

I wish you good luck, you will need it [...]

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: Xeno] #14323
10/08/2019 12:44 PM
10/08/2019 12:44 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

if something is black I call it black if something is white I call it white.

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14327
10/08/2019 01:00 PM
10/08/2019 01:00 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
if something is black I call it black if something is white I call it white.

When one is color blind they see black and white only, yes I agree with your condition. But you know not everything is all black or all white. Life is more shades of grey, well when you wrongly see things... This world is beautiful and amazing, full of good and great kind of men and women, aliens included. You are uninformed because that whole negative hateful message you provide is like the old story... It is like outdated, it was popular a long time ago but it is on a decline bro...

People have started to wake up and open their eyes, they no longer see black and white... Years ago it was the deal about aliens to think they are evil abductors that hurt for fun. Things like people coming up saying we would exterminate humanity when we just spent of [beep] load investing in it? That vision you have is not updated. Now people a starting to know it is not true.

There are many dark and disgusting stories about aliens but they are 1% of the whole activity...

Maybe you should start to consider that you might have been unlucky to be around the wrong forces for a long time making you unable to realize that you are the one being manipulated by evil forces to make you so negative and destructive. You act like a demon in the era while "Hell" was really messed up. But that shall be over. This universe at high level has made deals for unification. There is no more "Hell" as hell and "heaven" as heaven. Those are just location in the universe and people misunderstood them and they gave them names or "words" .

For a example a "demon" could be a lot better man than an "angel" . But human popular culture made it that the population following this way to call things would associate things from a perceptive that is not their. Such as religious book like the christian bible.

Hell = Demon = Evil = BAD
Heaven = Angel = Holy = GOOD

That simple! If they see anything differently like I did and took a chance to let people show themselves and I can tell you that where people they call "hell" it is not that a bad place. You just have to understand that these two places "hell and heaven" are having different rules in the universe. Talk about time eh? What would you say about it? It is not about being good or bad. It is about being different...

Someone that would say that this planet and our installed system is unfair and meant to degrade human beings. Some projects are... We are trying to get rid of the negative people or to "recycle" them. So yes there are dark and bad stories from us and really I see why... But most of what we do is quite meant to bring back humanity on their feet after a succession of incidents... But this is not done. You have to wait, the intervention is not yet at the result stage.

Welcome in our pilot project!

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: Xeno] #14329
10/08/2019 01:10 PM
10/08/2019 01:10 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

In literal ENG to POL transcription a word " GOD" sounds like GAD ( A reptile in PL language)
GOD=BÓG(PL) - the word BÓG opposite in polish language is G(Ó)B (lose/destroy/drop) at least sounds like that...

even a minimal language orientation indicates that something is wrong.

Also, take (or do it on paper) an ouija board. Summon some good man's spirit and you will see that at the same time, when you communicate with him, an evil demonic creature will appear on the board, who will react nervously and create a dangerous threat. Proposal? After death, the demons and souls of people are in exactly the same place

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14331
10/08/2019 01:27 PM
10/08/2019 01:27 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
In literal ENG to POL transcription a word " GOD" sounds like GAD ( A reptile in PL language)
GOD=BÓG(PL) - the word BÓG opposite in polish language is G(Ó)B (lose/destroy/drop) at least sounds like that...

even a minimal language orientation indicates that something is wrong.

Also, take (or do it on paper) an ouija board. Summon some good man's spirit and you will see that at the same time, when you communicate with him, an evil demonic creature will appear on the board, who will react nervously and create a dangerous threat. Proposal? After death, the demons and souls of people are in exactly the same place

Okay look... First I does not change anything what you can play with words using another language... That might just be coincidence. I could use french/English to make a lot of words to mean stupid things too! Most of cross-language words and things lead to a meaning far off. It is an actual game for me using french and English to mess around with words and their meaning.

I don't think you will have much to tell us here because you seem to be really deeply closed minded and stuck up on the negative. If you have experiences like that, it is because in this world things work like that. You see bad so bad is what you see. You were told things that could be real and happening if you do not take another direction. Have you ever think of this really important question that determines a lot about someone:

-What if you were wrong?

If I was wrong, well I am screwed up and got my ticket to a bad eternity like you said. What can I do? Well I will live happy and I will believe positive and constructive things so at least for the time I am still on Earth I am going to give myself the good stuff and the good time. Instead of wasting my time left capable to be happy and healthy by motivating negativity and hopeless reality based on personal experiences. Did you have a look at all the people that have had a great and good experience with them? I bet not... "You probably call that B S"

Then now answer the question, what if you were wrong?

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: Xeno] #14335
10/08/2019 02:03 PM
10/08/2019 02:03 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

First of all, plz decide to read my blog. From the very beginning I assumed that contacting these entities would not bring anything good and that instead of being transported to some more friendly place where one could develop yourself etc, I would eventually be directed to the worst possible place or artificially created hell world. And it so happens that I was right because recently aliens / angels literally told me that. They just played naive with me for a very long time thinking that I would consider a civilization capable of interstellar travel as good based on a non-existent and unconfirmed guess. These civilizations finally confirmed to me where I would be directed (I assumed it from the very beginning)
So it turns out that I wasn't wrong, despite their strenuous attempts to fool me into what they finally confessed. They were not aliens from planet X, but basically God's messengers, which I treat as a source of all evil fighting with high consciousness among other beings

I am not angry about it, nor do I fall into depression because I assumed what was confirmed from the very beginning. The fun with these creatures is that either from the very beginning you belong to their group, undergo devilish initiations etc. or after death you go to the worst possible places. The cosmic federation with which I have also contacted, like all other beings able to travel far, do not oppose this devilish plan. I do not want to say it straightforwardly but generally you will have a similar ending. It's just a matter of time. The very concept of reincarnation is ridiculous. In one life, for example, you are a doctor and in the other you do not have the ability to even speak the language. All of your achievements (skills) in one life are absolutely erased in the next. God / angels / aliens want people with certain abilities to never be able to create technlogies that do the same thing they do, because their power over the deterministic system could collapse.

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: craftydelight] #14336
10/08/2019 02:18 PM
10/08/2019 02:18 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Damn you failed the first check...

You know when taking a case there are things to verify first.

I think you are being played by a non alien entity nor neither an angel. You have matching information but the scale that measure the compatibility with the other information is not there yet. I can validate what you say. Some people... They don't have a bright future around us and they better stay human and far away from us. Seems to be your destiny to get off that path... We could help you forget if you want [...]

Always sad to see the shadow of what a man could be.

I am not discrediting you, well I am trying not to... But that is not the whole information we have in ufology. We are being reported a lot of positive and constructive and healing and developing and evolving experiences. I am on a UFO forum here as a trainee moderator. I have had conversation publicly or privately with many people. Not only you, your experiences and vision. I have been told so many things and I am open to the subject out there IRL. People are scared somehow or really really happy about it.

I feel like you are experimented in this field but I feel like you do not realize that you do not have high compatible information regard to all the reports we got in the past, lets say 70 years? Your information match but only for a little % or reported cases...

I would like you to tell me what is your intention now?

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: Xeno] #14338
10/08/2019 02:31 PM
10/08/2019 02:31 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

Well,
U r moderator i think that this is less responsible that what am I doing;)
Examples?
Karla Turner - pif puf - cancer implemented and good bye
Phil Schneider - pif puf - killed
Max Spiers - pif puf - killed ?

And many others...

the discussions between you do not contribute to any change in the world in any way. However, my real actions already do. It may not be a huge impact, but if one specific event occurs, you will look at it a little differently. Individually, it doesn't make much sense to talk to you because you believe in fairy tales. What I have presented to you here is also confirmed by Karla Turner, who is already dead, unfortunately.
Did the aliens from Zeta Reticuli tell you that your body moles are specific constellations and CVs of your cosmic origin? Or did any contact person tell you about it? Exactly. You believe in fairy tales, dear children

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: craftydelight] #14339
10/08/2019 02:35 PM
10/08/2019 02:35 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Yes they told me my cosmic origin, what is my body and where it is from as much as how it was made and how my soul was implanted in it. I was described and explained the technologies we use and that we have. I have been well informed and I had answers to most of my questions. Everything I have requested has been given, I am paid man dude!

So still you have not answer neither both questions that is on my check list [...]

You say "Your real actions"

What are they?

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: Xeno] #14340
10/08/2019 03:11 PM
10/08/2019 03:11 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

do you have moles on your body showing the constellation of the Reticuli?

Because I do!

if someone doesn't believe me I can send a picture of this constellation on my body

So far, once and only once I have heard from all these extraterrestrials one word - my name - spoken by a woman's voice. This happened once and it never happened again.
In your case, you met these beings personally and answered your questions, most of the questions.
For me it is completely the opposite. I am forced to constantly look for information in books that do or not confirm the flickering of these entities. They never answer the questions I care about, they always come by surprise, they usually give me very small information when I'm e.g. chased or in some very dangerous situation (high degree of nervousness) or when e.g. I smoked weed. If I went outside now, completely relaxed and asked them any question - I would be [beep] off by them anyway. I don't trust them. If those of Zeta Reticuli from which constellation I come from (right after El Nath), why did I not have such direct contact in which I could ask questions and get the answer but is it so tormenting, exposed to loss of life at many times?

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14341
10/08/2019 03:21 PM
10/08/2019 03:21 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14342
10/08/2019 03:25 PM
10/08/2019 03:25 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

Or it could be Lute constellation ( iam not sure in 100%)
over the course of hundreds of thousands of years, the constellation's configuration undergoes some changes
[Linked Image]

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: craftydelight] #14343
10/08/2019 03:28 PM
10/08/2019 03:28 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I remember being through something similar and then I remembered what I made myself to forget; mostly using mind control technologies. For the moles, I never checked up anything about them, lack of interest. I just know I have a lot ... You know after they answer my questions and they informed me, we have blocked access of those memories. For 5 years I did not remember...

I am sorry if they did not inform you well but that is how things go, even for me. You know what they did?

They revealed to me everything they could and then they made me forget all of it. Then over ten years I just had to remember and pay attention to them because they are really close to me. I have possible physical contact with verbal communication but they look-alike human. "Telepathically" they just unblock slowly my memories. When they want to talk to me, they come down to the ground in a physical body. They do not answer anymore questions because the remembrance is not finished.

I know who I am to them and never in my life I would believe they would hurt me if I did not ask them to do so, even if I don't remember. I know who I am to myself and never in my life I would believe that I am like you say I am.

You are talking about my friends and family and they are close to me.

Oh, you can say it is fairy tales and reject information that does not have high compatibility, even if not disproving [...]

I am just saying that you are looking through a peep sight.

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: Xeno] #14344
10/08/2019 03:42 PM
10/08/2019 03:42 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnjAX1Fw4EU

This is a great lecture devoted to this problem.

take accurate photos of your moles and set them with 88 constellations. However, remembering that e.g. our solar system is not version 1.0 but 2.0 ( Jupiter's collision), it is enough that a given star system has collided and there is already a problem in finding exactly where you are from. As for the places where they can take you and kill you. It works in such a way that our galaxy is also transferred to the surface of this planet. For example, the city of XYZ or the ABC mountain may reflect a given constellation and within this place (places widely recognized as mysterious / sacred) + the entire motif of freemasonry compass and an eagle. The point is that only when they are in a place that accurately reflects a given constellation they are then most eager to meet. But for what good or bad? Because I did not want to meet in the place designated by them, I immediately received information that I was going to hell

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: craftydelight] #14345
10/08/2019 09:43 PM
10/08/2019 09:43 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta

If you are right we'll meet there...

I hear you.

That song probably means nothing to you... To be honest I don't even know the lyrics or their meaning... Last time someone shared a video link you call them naive and their music stupid. That is really rude so now what do you think of my video music?

You think hell is a bad place to go?

You are brainwash by human religious words buddy. Hell is no more a bad place for all to be. There is a haven, many I could say. Paradise in the BBQ? Why not? I have met many infernal beings, well I think and they are not bad. You have to know what the "infernal nation" has been through and the messed up chaos outside of time. From nothing to nowhere? Na man, even if we don't remember we all are from somewhere and we all are going somewhere. I am telling you that you might be surprised of who you really are as much as where you are going.

I have been in hell and it was sick oh man... But by now I can say that the infernal beings that have been around, probably watching or the "demons" involved in my past [...] They have never hurt me but they are scary and I fed them with my fear. But I am done with that. Before I was into aliens and UFO I was into hum... "demonology" especially shadow demons. With that I was studying the satanism but not the popular one, another I found deeper that is more like humanism. Between my hell ride and ufology I have been studying La Draconia. I have also been having a look at werewolf universes but it was fictional based information. I think vampires are okay but I am not sure...

Dude there is so much things out there... Even a powerful larva wink

In my head my life is almost perfect and in yours it is quite the opposite.

"You must collaborate with us"

That is one message I have received clearly if it can help you.

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: Xeno] #14348
10/08/2019 10:44 PM
10/08/2019 10:44 PM
C
craftydelight Offline OP
Ensign
Ensign
C

the school I went to was fairly rough but I could handle myself physically, what I endured was mental/psychological torture. it went on for about 2 years and it did force me into a dark place, but I had a great friend who gave me wonderful support. our friendship was special, it was a continuation of a special friendship built over many lifetimes. without this friendship I may not have continued with this life.

the night my nan came I was unable to fall asleep. I was simply lying in bed thinking about the mysteries of life. when the voice spoke to me I was not afraid, I know now it was my guide. he is a tall Zulu warrior. when I saw my nan standing there, I infelt my connection with her, I felt an overwhelming love. a beautiful golden light emanated from her, this made me feel wanted - and safe. she smiled at me in the way she did when she was here on Earth. sometimes words are not necessary. silence is a most beautiful language.

at school things became calm and I flew through the remaining years of government indoctrination! I know my nan had something t,o do with this because the ones attacking me appeared to have their minds wiped!!!

I view life on this planet as a learning opportunity. the people in my life are all part of my soul family, even those with whom I have fallen out with. the purest friendship I have had was with my dog, she was a saint. she was pure. not a bad bone in her body. she taught me so much.

I have continued throughout my life to experience paranormal activity and view it as a normal part of my life. my UFO experiences have continued throughout my life. I know MILABS have been involved.

Live from the Heart.
Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: craftydelight] #14350
10/08/2019 10:55 PM
10/08/2019 10:55 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
"sometimes words are not necessary. silence is a most beautiful language."

That is true and I can tell. All the words I wrote here are not worth the smile of one I love after seeing me showing up. And when I get back to my ex's place I don't need to talk so I smile to my son and he smiles back. Sometime just eyes to eyes tell everything and then no words are needed. It is the connection, the feelings and to pay attention to one other body languages.

Your reply is really touching, thank you very much for sharing and I wish to hear you more!

For me school was not rough but not easy. I have been shook multiple time but no one that was involved with anything paranormal as far as I know. I was just alone and different... I spent most of my life quiet in my corner observing or making a show. My friends were not popular or anything except for some that were in the though stuff. I see my life as a learning opportunity also. I believe in good forces that are friendly and even family.

"minds wiped" That could be really true and I know about that practice sadly...

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: Xeno] #14351
10/08/2019 11:08 PM
10/08/2019 11:08 PM
C
craftydelight Offline OP
Ensign
Ensign
C

my pleasure Xeno.

I had a Near Death Experience a year later. it was a beautiful enriching experience. I have written about this and will post it here soon. it is possible I might have to write it up again!

Live from the Heart.
Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: craftydelight] #14352
10/08/2019 11:10 PM
10/08/2019 11:10 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Take your time, you share whenever you are ready.

I have personally no experiences other than "extraterrestrial activities"

I can learn a lot from you and other things in this world.

Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: Xeno] #14353
10/08/2019 11:36 PM
10/08/2019 11:36 PM
C
craftydelight Offline OP
Ensign
Ensign
C

I aim to post it this week. I have researched NDEs for many years. After my NDE I struggled to re-adjust to what I call mundane life!

Xena, I am off...…….take care and I'll post my NDE soon.

Live from the Heart.
Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: craftydelight] #14360
10/09/2019 11:43 AM
10/09/2019 11:43 AM
C
craftydelight Offline OP
Ensign
Ensign
C

My NDE

I left my body and entered black and brownish coloured clouds, I felt a great peace. I came out of the clouds and entered a beautiful light filled land. It reminded me of biblical times. Golden sand and oblong shaped small buildings. The flowers were vibrant of colour. The flowers danced with joy. The sky was a seductive blue and the sunshine was soft on the eyes. I noted to myself that I had not seen anyone, but I did not feel alone. I felt loved. I then came to a fantastical sized cathedral. I entered the cathedral and I felt so small! I looked around and counted 12 stained glass windows. I cannot remember who the figured in the windows were. A voice then asked me three questions:

1. Is your name Gary - to which I answered yes.
2. Do you believe in God - again I answered yes
3. Do you love God - I said yes for a third time.

I was then returned to my body.

Live from the Heart.
Reply Quote
Re: First Encounter with Spirit. [Re: craftydelight] #14366
10/09/2019 01:26 PM
10/09/2019 01:26 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
That is really interesting. I have yet to hear NDE testimony to be honest so I do not know much about it.

What were the circumstances of your NDE?

Were you for example laying down in bed or was it after an accident or something traumatic?

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Member Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.