Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#143 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:39 PM Dr. Karla Turner Killed for Exposing MKUltra and Alien Abduction  
Matt Online content
Site Owner
Matt  Online Content

Site Owner
Lieutenant Junior

Saskatchewan, Canada

Aliens harvesting human bodies in honeycomb structures as depicted in, Travis Walton's, "Fire in the Sky". Allegedly, Dr. Karla Turner was murdered for talking about this information. Here we share a video of Dr. Turner exposing the alien agenda. May her death not be in vain.

"Dr. Karla Turner died of cancer on January 10, 1996, after being threatened for her work. She was only 48. Since then, numerous researchers have experienced threats followed by highly unusual cancers for coming forward with truthful, beneficial information about the alien agenda. However, the deaths have sparked what some people consider a revolution in the field of UFOlogy. Despite the fear that the higher powers are putting into the public for speaking about the alien agenda, many people continue to do the great work. Dr. Karla Turner is a good example of someone who inspired many people to put forth truth related to alien and shadow government/secret society collusion."

[Linked Image]

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." - Henry Ford
Top Reply Quote
#145 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:34 PM Re: Dr. Karla Turner Killed for Exposing MKUltra and Alien Abduction [Re: Matt]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

They are totally manipulating us thats why I do not trust them. They tried to abduct me in meditation. I seen a group of them. They felt very dark. Then can easily open you up to them in the third eye. But if you want to get out of body by yourself you can bet they are there blocking all the ways out. I am dealing with an archon on my heart chakra. Ive opened it before in the past and third eye to the point of ascension but its since but hexed. So I am working on getting out again, but not with their help, unless they can present their intentions and be transparent with me.

All consciousness is dream consciousness
Top Reply Quote
#175 - Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:32 PM Re: Dr. Karla Turner Killed for Exposing MKUltra and Alien Abduction [Re: venn99]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Ok, this Dr. Karla Turner had a degree in what?

Be careful to trust just because someone has a PHD or Dr.
And besides an important information for all who do REAL UFO Research: A therapist, especially a hypnotherapist has an enormous power to make people believe something they actually have not really experienced. Also, in hypnosis, it is not always the real truth revealed, just what people THINK is the truth. It is quite complex and I know what I am talking about because I have been a professional hypnotherapist before I had moved to a country with where I can´t use it any more because i am not fit in this language.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.060s Queries: 15 (0.024s) Memory: 2.6999 MB (Peak: 2.8399 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:17:44 UTC