Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 active members (Xeno, 1 invisible), 278 anonymous users, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,739
Posts14,198
Members401
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Starchild, debra odem, Tamilmovies, Vhedza1, Ansh Srivastava
401 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Aliendisc
Aliendisc
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 213
Sophia 62
Music 21
Matt 11
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,267
EdMan 1,353
Music 976
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Love #14197
10/02/2019 05:59 PM
10/02/2019 05:59 PM
sunlight777 Offline OP
Recruit
sunlight777  Offline OP
Recruit

I’m wondering about owls and why they are associated with supernatural experiences. Ever since I rededicated my life to Jesus, and particularly in February, He started showing me things, and letting me know things that I never fully comprehended before. He communicates to me with signs, numbers, symbols...anything to get His message across. I always see owls (whether it be an actual owl, a figurine, a picture, etc. etc.) and almost on a daily basis.

One of the first days in February, He showed me a lot of things, so much so that I became very overwhelmed. I cried out to Him to help me with all of that information. It was a lot. I was not feeling ready for that because spiritually I was a wreck, But God was getting me out of that. He was taking control of the situation like I had asked Him to do in the first place...but it was hard! Still is just not like it was!

Anyway, one of the main things He illustrated to me was that everything keeps growing and multiplying, which is why we only should sow good seeds. Love seeds. Love is what saves everything!

I’ve been reading alien stuff lately only really at first by accident, because I notice similarities about some of the things I experience and what alien contactees sometimes experience. I’ve heard owls are a big one.

I remember before I was born being in Heaven, and either God, or an angel of God asked me if I wanted to come here to earth. I joyfully agreed. We communicated by thought/feeling and we communicated instantly obviously. It was just a thought and bam, done.

Also when I was about 18/19, me and 3 other people were out in a country house (no close neighbors; this was the boonies) outside hanging out in the wee hours of the morning, we heard a strange digital sound and footsteps coming from the edge of the woods. I ran inside, terrified, and prayed!

Thank you for allowing me to share, and God bless.

Last edited by sunlight777; 10/02/2019 06:01 PM. Reason: Spelling
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Love [Re: sunlight777] #14204
10/03/2019 12:17 AM
10/03/2019 12:17 AM
USA
D
DiscipleDave Offline
Ensign
DiscipleDave  Offline
Ensign
D

USA
Originally Posted by sunlight777
.... . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .. .

One of the first days in February, He showed me a lot of things, so much so that I became very overwhelmed. I cried out to Him to help me with all of that information. It was a lot.

OMGsh. Are you kidding me right now? This is first time EVER (i'm over 50) That i have heard someone having this experience as i did. He was talking to me about so many things, that i had to stop Him. saying "Too much" But He did not stop. Funny thing though, which i now know He already knew. Even though i did not comprehend all that He was telling me during that conversation, later in my life, i would recall what He said about this or that. As if i recorded all that He said to me, to be revealed at a later date.

Seriously, it pleased my heart to no end when i read what you said above. Wow. Sunlight777 i am sure you have lots to share. again WOW.

Reply Quote
Re: Love [Re: sunlight777] #14205
10/03/2019 12:24 AM
10/03/2019 12:24 AM
USA
D
DiscipleDave Offline
Ensign
DiscipleDave  Offline
Ensign
D

USA
Anyway, one of the main things He illustrated to me was that everything keeps growing and multiplying, which is why we only should sow good seeds. Love seeds. Love is what saves everything!

Wow, you really did talk with the Alpha Race. This above is absolutely True. i teach more than anything else. To Love One Another as He (Jesus) COMMANDED us to do.

I’ve been reading alien stuff lately only really at first by accident, because I notice similarities about some of the things I experience and what alien contactees sometimes experience. I’ve heard owls are a big one.
No such thing as Accidents. Your Spirit led you here. Even as my Spirit led me here too.

I remember before I was born being in Heaven, and either God, or an angel of God asked me if I wanted to come here to earth. I joyfully agreed. We communicated by thought/feeling and we communicated instantly obviously. It was just a thought and bam, done.
You are going to LOVE the article called "The Meaning of Life" http://discipledave.com/Meaningoflife.html

i am sorry that i have NO input whatsoever concerning Owls, i just don't know, nor have ever been made privy to that information. May the Lord Jesus help you in your quest to seek the answers you seek.

Reply Quote
Re: Love [Re: sunlight777] #14231
10/04/2019 04:40 AM
10/04/2019 04:40 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Music  Offline
Captain

[Linked Image]

Reply Quote
Re: Love [Re: DiscipleDave] #14235
10/04/2019 07:11 AM
10/04/2019 07:11 AM
sunlight777 Offline OP
Recruit
sunlight777  Offline OP
Recruit

Hey, that’s so true! About what you said about how it’s like you are not aware of a lot of the things you’ve been told but that you just know, like the info has been just uploaded into your spirit or whatever.

You seem like an amazing person and when I read a lot of the things you post, I quite like a lot of it. smile I love Jesus very very very very very much and I feel the love from you. I’m glad what I said resonated with you! It’s been quite a journey for me so far...I do have lots to tell but not sure where to start!

He also communicates a lot to me through songs. Songs were one of the first of the ways He used to speak to me. He serenaded me when I prayed to him about asking if I could dine with Him and that He would abide with me. Inprayed that prayer and my eyes were like they were opened....it’s been an “unbelievable” (I BELIEVE) journey filled with complete amazement and the Lord keeps telling me He’s not through with me... I just love Him. God is good. Jesus is LORD.

Reply Quote
Re: Love [Re: Music] #14236
10/04/2019 07:18 AM
10/04/2019 07:18 AM
sunlight777 Offline OP
Recruit
sunlight777  Offline OP
Recruit

I love this. Thank you. The heart symbol is one way the Lord shows me an answer or a validation of something or just a ‘stamp’ or signature?

And for some reason I thought of how the heart shape is kind of similar to a cross if you drew the points together...and there’s a swirly symbol I see everywhere too. Here’s my little doodles:

God bless and love your username.
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0dzE1vNjjo-N_fycM3tL02rbg#Tulsa_&_Broken_Arrow

Reply Quote
Re: Love [Re: sunlight777] #14237
10/04/2019 07:42 AM
10/04/2019 07:42 AM
sunlight777 Offline OP
Recruit
sunlight777  Offline OP
Recruit

I think that its angels and saints using these time machines and doing a whole bunch of things to work things out like God’s hands. But I also believe that fallen angels are out to deceive and that some of the aliens are those types too. But I believe also that we should be careful not to be deceived thinking Jesus would ever come back in a machine. He is GOD. He is the full image of God.

There’s a lot of mind control going on of course. A lot of people are asleep like in a lull. There may as well be lullaby music playing because everyone is fast asleep. As long as we have Jesus it’s amazing though. ❤️❤️❤️

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.