Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 active members (Xeno, AlienCatcher, 1 invisible), 270 anonymous users, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,739
Posts14,198
Members401
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
AlienCatcher, Starchild, debra odem, Tamilmovies, Vhedza1
402 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 213
Sophia 62
Music 21
Matt 11
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,267
EdMan 1,353
Music 976
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
help me please #14190
10/02/2019 02:57 AM
10/02/2019 02:57 AM

I
ig:dariazurawska OP
Unregistered
ig:dariazurawska OP
Unregistered
I

Hi, i don’t know how this really works as i’ve never used anything like this or been into aliens honestly but i’m really confused right now.. i just woke up from a short nap and had the weirdest dream and can still remember everything from it as if it had actually happened?? i wrote it down incase i forgot it but it’s been over 30 mins and i still haven’t. does this dream mean anything please help

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: help me please [Re: Anonymous] #14194
10/02/2019 09:21 AM
10/02/2019 09:21 AM
C
craftydelight Offline
Ensign
craftydelight  Offline
Ensign
C

all dreams have value, and I'd recommend you keep a Dream Journal. Edgar Cayce, America's Sleeping Prophet placed a lot of importance on dreams. I think they are a doorway to our deeper self, symbols are what should be studied.

Live from the Heart.
Look within and remember who you truly are.
No need for religious books or places of worship.
All you need is to be found within.
Reply Quote
Re: help me please [Re: Anonymous] #14206
10/03/2019 12:27 AM
10/03/2019 12:27 AM
USA
D
DiscipleDave Offline
Ensign
DiscipleDave  Offline
Ensign
D

USA
And the Dream would be?

Reply Quote
Re: help me please [Re: craftydelight] #14207
10/03/2019 12:33 AM
10/03/2019 12:33 AM
USA
D
DiscipleDave Offline
Ensign
DiscipleDave  Offline
Ensign
D

USA
Originally Posted by craftydelight
all dreams have value, and I'd recommend you keep a Dream Journal. Edgar Cayce, America's Sleeping Prophet placed a lot of importance on dreams. I think they are a doorway to our deeper self, symbols are what should be studied.

True. i loved his books.

Dreams are a very limited way that the Spirit tries to reveal to the flesh mind something that it desires for the host to know. Depending on how strong that spirit is, is directly proportionate to how much it can reveal within the dream. Since most Spirits don't use language to communicate, symbols, or ideas, are relayed through Dreams.

You must feed your Spirit so that it gains Strength to be better able to communicate with you.

Reply Quote
Re: help me please [Re: DiscipleDave] #14220
10/03/2019 07:30 AM
10/03/2019 07:30 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

mum asked me to go poland i said yes then next day we was in big hall with people my age and some of their parents(random ppl like louise, sofia javaid, troy parsonage mum) we start driving to apparently poland.. dream skips to me being ina room with two boys idk their names but i remember seeing the name “bavv” one of the boys snapchats and seeing a ginger black boy writing on a shop window on his story anyways so one of the boys is asleep and the one closest to em falls asleep on a yellow thing that records you sleep🤔so i turn it off for him n it makes loud noise wakes him up and then i see flashing lights from the curtains so i look outside n i see this ufo thing but it weren’t a circle it was like flat kinda like not more than a few cm thick, it had like railing like legs that went back inside it once finished being used and then i close curtains and lay back in bed.. skip to the morning this black man walks in our room saying he needs to take me somewhere i said ok let me messagebsomeone quick and he has a clear needle in his finger that he’s gonna stab me with so i start stressing he wants to give me his coat to make me stress less and i said no the boy in the room runs at the man but goes through him and the man says he can’t hurt him even if he tried his hardest and then i text two people saying bye and i go with him. he stabs me it don’t hurt and he takes me to this building we walk through the doors and on the walls there’s loads of notes and papers and letters and one that i said walk was written back to front but i remember the words dead people on it and loads of exclamation marks on all the papers and then we walk through this hallway and i stop before i walk through like this open doorframe thing and i see loads of MASSIVE aliens piled on like the morgue things like big metal things and there’s dark grey ones and like white pinkish ones and i go in the room the man is white at this point?? anyways he presses a button and the room goes dark and doors lock and i see the aliens slowly rising and i panic and want to climb this door and then i woke up .. that was my dream i copier and pasted it frm notes on my phone where i wrote it last night after waking up

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.