Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 active members (Xeno, AlienCatcher, 1 invisible), 269 anonymous users, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,739
Posts14,198
Members401
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
AlienCatcher, Starchild, debra odem, Tamilmovies, Vhedza1
402 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 214
Sophia 62
Music 21
Matt 11
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,268
EdMan 1,353
Music 976
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Failing to doubt #14118
09/23/2019 11:05 PM
09/23/2019 11:05 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
More I was chasing away my doubts more my inner truth made sense and started to match up with said things from special beings. I could live a long time being wrong telling myself that having doubts is always serving a purpose because in my case I have to stop disbelieve in myself because people won't believe themselves that one can be real.

I had a lot of doubts and they made me drained out, exhausted and losing hope of health.

Can you be sane to doubt about yourself?

Well I did and I can tell that is sick!

I now see the way of my wellness and more I am telling myself I don't need the fictional Xeno to feel like I am not born on Earth. I don't have to say no more that I believe in myself because I am done calling this identity a belief. I know who I am. I am Yokor a Zeta alien implanted on Earth in an alien hybrid body. I am a galactic officer and this is a part of the theater we make our show.

I thought years ago that I had to live the fiction to make it real and I felt like a robot programmed to be falsely believing by brainwash... Then I looked at myself, my life, my past and my mind to realize that something did not match with the human story. My fiction was something else, beyond my mind. It is a feeling of love that can't be described.

"Leave the fiction and get real"

The dream we have and the love we share is real, it has no fiction to do there. It is serious business and we are real aliens.

I was fooled by my fear of being wrong so I made up a fake alien so just I forget about that I am a real one...

In my mind, in my head this world is good and loving but you must open yourself to this mysterious connection that is linking all hearts through shared mind and collective consciousness. I am connected to something that seemed to send me data from far in space or time. I have had the feeling of the alien agenda in fall 2029. I actually had both feelings, the old and the new ones. The old story where this place is burnt down to the ground and the one that the sun would dare go to sleep and never turn into a black hole.

Dare to dream they said because this world might be the sandbox of some powerful developers!

I have stopped dreaming the right way because I thought I was a crazy human but fortunately I was planned to remember how stupid I can be too! I was gotten good eheheh.

This is just one another affirmation post that I will live my life the way it is and forget about one doctor teaching which actually built up my doubts system. I just need to let myself be without the fear of being wrong. I am not wrong nor crazy. That is real what is going on. I am here for the mission to help and support!

Me and other Zetas are participating to the human being situation.

Well now that I have had progressed in my journey of becoming back an alien from the false human belief I would say that the psychiatric check up will be different now since I now started to fail to doubt.

LOL

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Failing to doubt [Re: Xeno] #14126
09/24/2019 01:07 PM
09/24/2019 01:07 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
This journey was quite a challenge and if I knew before... I would have done better!

But I was told that I know nothing, that the only thing I can do is to believe with doubts. Experiencing human life it serves well in the matter of being precautious a while. But in the matter of being Zeta hybrid? It ended up being my worst poison.

More I doubt about my alien identity, more human I get to be. I'm done with this great Wall... I want to break it and I will break the wall.

When the doubts will be truly gone then I will stop to fear affirming my being as a Zeta Reticulis alien hybrid. My doubts lead me to fear to be wrong finding myself impersonificating them.

I feel I'm one of us and I've noticed enough in my life to know I've never been left behind. I thought of many bad things making me mad and hurt. Just a simulation...

So just I believe in myself with love and respect.

Reply Quote
Re: Failing to doubt [Re: Xeno] #14127
09/24/2019 03:03 PM
09/24/2019 03:03 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
It's easy to say but my work will be frequently everyday. I will have to take down my doubts one by one. I'm okay with that alien head and a extraterrestrial heart. My soul though will be another advanture of discovery. It is said as cosmic.

It's not a story. It's the past of history that in the present is writing the future of it. It is a real testimony from a legit Zeta hybrid alien on a mission to help and support planet Earth.

I called it a fiction, a story, a testimony and now my memory. It was not a tale of the internet, it is my life; a true alien life. I can't call this a story or anything else anymore. It was just fragments of memories and all I wrote concerned my past.

I did not tell a story. I remembered my life.

I shared to the general population because I believe it is time for public contacts. People yet have to build their comfort but things seemed to be there.

Sharing openly like that with us feels natural to me. We share in a way that is not calculable. We let each other know what's up and what's needed to make it better.

I came here to share and to document my experience knowing what it will become in the future. The past was feeling like a trashed garbage pile but my present is feeling really good and I'm just starting to get better. In a few years minds will be seeking content like mine à lot more.

For now on the only thing I will have to do is to wait time to enlarge my public. To the mission needs I consider aliendisc a participating corporation by holding a really important content for a further time in the future. Not the most important because many others will come with priority content.

Aliendisc must be online.

Some fools haven't thought of the possible future in which they realize they were wrong while I'm right. Eventually with time many new information and maybe even documents will show up and there will be a lot to support me. I've not informed as active intention, I've helped myself first of all and then I tried to influence doing so.

It was a challenge for an advanced alien secret service officer to go public like that with so much doubts about my own legitimacy and credibility. If I was not trained...

I know my real name is Yokor.
I know I'm extraterrestrial.
I know I'm an alien hybrid.

No beliefs and doubts. I was told and it was not enough. An idea popped up in my head and they took it so now here I find myself in this challenge.

I am guenine.

Reply Quote
Re: Failing to doubt [Re: Xeno] #14128
09/24/2019 03:04 PM
09/24/2019 03:04 PM
United States of America
S
Sophia Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Sophia  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
S

United States of America
I am so glad you are who you are and are sharing. I think it will make a difference for the better.

I'm going off grid... see you guys in a week or so

Reply Quote
Re: Failing to doubt [Re: Sophia] #14129
09/24/2019 03:24 PM
09/24/2019 03:24 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Originally Posted by Sophia
I am so glad you are who you are and are sharing. I think it will make a difference for the better.

I'm going off grid... see you guys in a week or so

Thank you very much Sophia! I am really happy to have you in my life and around here!

Reply Quote
Re: Failing to doubt [Re: Xeno] #14130
09/24/2019 04:21 PM
09/24/2019 04:21 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I have an idea in mind concerning trusting my mind and the result of my imagination. Since I am a good alien remembering I started to wake up and open my eyes about myself. When my doubts started to fade, I've started to have a picture of my hybrid appearance in my mind. Nothing really clear or steady but at least I see something. Beautiful and really cute! Simply lovely and hypnoticaly charming. The eyes are smaller than my eggarated inspiration but they are still bigger than the human ones.

I see a "flat nose" just two nostril slit making me think of some lizards. I can't see any ears it's not clear because I still doubt too much. No hair at all and bit of a larger head. The body seems having quite the human anatomy but I see I'm wearing clothes... My skin is grey, yes but dark.

I'm planning on having it drawn from scratch of my mind, feelings of my heart and internet references. Someone lately posted a picture of a "Zeta" that I have seen for the first time that gave me a special impression about a detail. Made me feel serious enough to save it on my hard drive.

I think that with the content available I can find an artist to draw a possible picture representing accurately what I now see when I imagine myself and I don't see a human anymore.

Before I pay an artist to draw/paint what could be the legit representation of a real alien hybrid, I will investigate my actual experience with heart to see if letting go of my doubts will give my imagination a clearer picture.

smile

Reply Quote
Re: Failing to doubt [Re: Xeno] #14131
09/25/2019 01:04 PM
09/25/2019 01:04 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I have an appointment today with my RPN and the conversations are more therapeutic than with the doctor. I wonder now that my doubts and fears are fading how I will assume myself and affirm my extraterrestrial being.

RPN stand for "registered psychiatric nurse".

She is the one providing my therapeutical needs and the general follow up that comes with it. Lately IRL I haven't been talking about aliens much. Neither saying "us" than just "they".

I'm one of them so I shall be done calling my kind of people from home planet "they". WE ARE A FAMILY.

My Zeta mom is the one that talked the most and I know she loves me and that she wants me in her life. This story will hopefully show satisfying results but it has been an annoyance to many people. My Zeta dad was present too I think, they were two and I felt parents with the love for one of their child. My dad was probably in a... Different mood!

They were really unhappy of a situation...

I feel ashame that it took me 10 years to get there and tell myself that I'm getting closer to be capable to meet my own parents. But something was weird and there was wrong things in my mind so somehow I was consider "not ready". Well that is what I was told.

Whatever, my doubts are fading and I fear less.

I am Yokor a Zeta hybrid on Earth!

Well I'm going for a walk now...

Reply Quote
Re: Failing to doubt [Re: Xeno] #14132
09/25/2019 09:29 PM
09/25/2019 09:29 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I'm being really given a value in the psychiatric system. My testimony is still considered a medical case of schizophrenia, mainly because of uninformed doctors, but I am being called an "exception" in this diagnosis.

I'm told by a RPN honest things and she admitted that my case is raising questions within the psychiatry. Many does not think I'm schizophrenic but still don't believe that I am an alien. For sure being in there helps a lot.

I'm not seen as a regular and normal schizophrenic and my RPN really separate me from the other cases of this diagnosis because mine is different. I am special.

I am a Zeta!

Cute and lovely, here on a mission to help and support!

Then I could tell her that I have many doctors on this opinion of diagnosis so just I'm told: "They don't say it loud". They are halfway where I'm looking to get them. They can believe or not no matter as long as they keep progressing opening their mind.

I might try the back door. Will be more smooth but slow. I will need more time. But if I can keep going there and share then with time, they will see too that my testimony is not schizophrenic nor any other psychotic disorder.

After a few years, I'm already separated from regular cases. So imagine in fall 2029 where things would be? A 10 years is little compared to the input. I'm not jumping in without changing my situation though.

I like how it's been organized on Earth and I wish to conserve the way things work and the rules of the system. BUT I will not force myself prewritten or anything. I will give myself a fair improvement and better accesses. But there is a part of me willing to continue this experimentation. Even see about the next level stuff and where it can be really pushed ahead.

Or...

I will just resume my hybrid thing with the government and stay chill and low. I'm in the program somehow.

I'm starting to feel peace smile

Reply Quote
Re: Failing to doubt [Re: Xeno] #14133
09/25/2019 10:01 PM
09/25/2019 10:01 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I'm thinking of keep going on selfdisclosure, always, but I'm not sure anymore about the official governmental one. I don't think we're there yet. We just need more genuine experiencers to share their testimony. Mind opening first...

I'm thinking of many projects that rely on this actual secrecy. I think the general population have to know about the truth and our existence but to learn about it in a smooth way. The government could admit our existence without details...

It have to happen eventually!

Meanwhile I'm going to learn life here on Earth using of different perceptions and perceptive so just I leave someday with a smile. I just wanted to say that I wish for disclosure too but I'm not looking for it anymore.

I think we can inform the public and wake up the population without a governmental disclosure. Actually the result would be better if we do it collectively than waiting for any who to decide how it will be presented and explained. Such a government...

I think it's our responsability as worker of the mission to do that. Why wait a government, à Zeta is right here!

I know my memory is blocked, can't get much out of it.

But still, you can wait for a government to tell you what to know and how about us or you can open your eyes and see how close we are. Once you have found one of us like here, just have a conversation meeting an extraterrestrial being. Even if they won't remember much...

People they just have to stop disbelieving and realize that alien situations like mine can be real. I'm not alone in that boat. There is a lot of aliens on Earth!

Wanna see?

Open your heart to us!

Reply Quote
Re: Failing to doubt [Re: Xeno] #14134
09/26/2019 12:07 AM
09/26/2019 12:07 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I've been thinking of my involvement in the hybridization program in Canada and I have to be honest with my public that I now think disclosure might be inappropriate to the current long term situation.

I started to remember slightly about my relationship with the Canadian government. It started with feelings and then pictures of me as an hybrid beside a governmental agent. Canada is already participating with collaboration and I have been covered by the Canadian authorities. They will not disclose.

I think that I know them more than I feel. What is happening here can't really be disclosed yet. Neither can I have public proofs that I am genuine. I have to be honest, I miss my governmental contact that I have lost years ago after a bad bar story involving "alien dogs".

I messed up...

I have hurt a relationship with the Canadians and that is to feel ashamed of... I understand why I'm not in touch for years but I think it's safe now. Last time was just to verify if I was now approachable or not. I think I am!

I really love when I think about this program here. Being an hybrid on Earth is an interesting experience.

Reply Quote
Re: Failing to doubt [Re: Xeno] #14137
09/26/2019 09:04 AM
09/26/2019 09:04 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I've just woke up, it's a new day and I hope my mind will be on new things. I got to be thinking of my governmental involvement and cover up. I kind of took off from my sector and used of alien powers to lose them a bit. But also something was wrong.

"They were hiding you from us"

Who? How? Why?

But that's going to be for later to know and understand. I am supposed to be an alien governmentally covered. But then I find unfair the struggle of some people because no officials would admit to the public.

I messed up...

I have cut contact with the Canadian government in 2015 if I remember well by dumping my relation officer to my dogs, then I ordered a protocole and took off. I came back on my clandestine assignment in 2018 to disclose a little bit.

I wanted the public to have a track or just to have the opportunity to be in contact with an extraterrestrial being but it's not there yet. Just to say that soon I will report to my command and in my recommendations, disclosure will not be written...

I will not request it nor continue too much doing it. The disclosure I've done showed useless compared to motivational posts that is about sharing my General life experiences. I will be here, participating to some discussions but from now I will no longer share classified stuff. I've given enough for a silenced public.

Waiting for the government to speak up?

No wonder why you won't hear us...

Reply Quote
Re: Failing to doubt [Re: Xeno] #14138
09/26/2019 09:35 AM
09/26/2019 09:35 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Personally I feel like enough people took this opportunity already and there is no need to rush more into recruitment, initiation, training, selection, employment and even just guests. I walk outside and it's now so frequent to meet an informed or believing person.

I see results and it feels like good enough for a happy fun ride. I'm not saying to close the door but I want to roll along my new gang on Earth a while before actively asking the government to disclose. Imagine in the news, the Canadian prime minister, "OH yeah we have aliens living among us. We actively participate to their hybridization program and have had seen many of their children growing up with us!"

I said it as a what?

Up to you and what you believe...

I'm a secret service officer, I had a deal to fix and for so I needed to share to the public. I feel better with things and myself so I don't think next ride will be so much public. I'm planning to move most of my activity on my personal websites and cease public disclosure unless it is appropriate

It was a really interesting 10 years that ended up with a therapeutical self disclosure that helped managing remembrance of myself. Now I feel like going to restart my IRL activities also and have people in town to talk to when my head is too full.

I will also restart writing things on a paper journal, off the internet and far away from any public.

Will be 10 years soon, these authorizations will be over because I'm not requesting them again. I will ask for different authorizations and privileges. Stuff that require secrecy and discretion...

So, my disclosing time is pretty done. I want to go a different way, I want to be where I belong, in the alien program with my governmental babysitter showing up every now and then.

I miss to be visited...

Reply Quote
Re: Failing to doubt [Re: Xeno] #14140
09/26/2019 06:11 PM
09/26/2019 06:11 PM
United States of America
S
Sophia Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Sophia  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
S

United States of America
I am proud of you, from what I understand, it is a very big deal to leave the bliss of your natural environment to volunteer to come here for the benefit of mankind. It will benefit all of us to know we are not alone.
Thank you Yokor.

Reply Quote
Re: Failing to doubt [Re: Xeno] #14141
09/26/2019 07:42 PM
09/26/2019 07:42 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Thank you very much for understanding my situation. As you say "We're not alone" and it applies to me too. I rarely hear people that have experiences with us.

Your testimony is way more important than mine because mine is written while yours is not. I really want to hear from you!

Reply Quote
Re: Failing to doubt [Re: Xeno] #14180
10/01/2019 02:40 AM
10/01/2019 02:40 AM
USA
D
DiscipleDave Offline
Ensign
DiscipleDave  Offline
Ensign
D

USA
It seems to me, after reading all you (Xeno) said. That you are more in touch with your own spirit than most people are. Even i do not know the name of my spirit.

Every single living human on this planet, has a spirit. That spirit existed prior to the Earth ever being created. That spirit has a name. That spirit is ALIEN. It is Immortal, and can't die or be killed. EVER. That is why the Bible teaches we go to Heaven or to Hell for all eternity. Because that Alien Spirit that is in us, Can't die, Can't be killed, Can't be destroyed, the Creator made Each Spirit IMMORTAL.

If you really want to know, and is what God (Alien) has told me, then read this article at : http://discipledave.com/Meaningoflife.html

It explains why the Alpha Race created humans to begin with. Humans are a subspecies of the Alpha Race. As you said we are all connected, but it is NOT by the flesh, which is Earthly. It is by the Spirit that is in each of us, which are the offspring of the Alpha Race (God), Immortal and confined in the Human body for testing.

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.