Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 active members (Xeno, 1 invisible), 238 anonymous users, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,740
Posts14,200
Members402
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
AlienCatcher, Starchild, debra odem, Tamilmovies, Vhedza1
402 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Zoa
Zoa
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 214
Sophia 62
Music 21
Matt 11
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,268
EdMan 1,353
Music 976
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Tonight I`m looking for signs #14026
09/21/2019 02:06 PM
09/21/2019 02:06 PM
F
frankalexanderbe Offline OP

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Offline OP

Captain
F

Been looking at the sky for several hours this night hoping to see something, haven`t seen anything so far but I`ll keep looking for alien signs, I`m adjusting my radio also to search for foreign signals

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Tonight I`m looking for signs [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14074
09/23/2019 02:10 AM
09/23/2019 02:10 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
That's good you are trying to find a sign. I have been doing that à lot. Personally more I was seeking for a sign less I was finding one...

Most the signs, clues and even contacts that I've had were unexpected where I was not looking for them and when I was not waiting for them. But that is my past not yours. When I just live my life without all this questioning obsession that I gave to the alien subject, I find a track that leads me to finding health and happiness in love and harmony with the universe.

You know, sometime it's stopping to try to understand that the understanding pops up in your life. You're looking for an alien in the sky like what? A UFO right?

I'm just trying to share but when are searching something, you build up yourself an idea of what you are looking at. You imagine an appearence of it that might make you miss it because you can be so focused in the picture you have that the real thing wouldn't be catched by your eyes.

Signs will be daily if you pay attention and if you stop seeking them where, how or when you want to find them. Just live your life how to make you satisfied with the people making you happy where your heart is at.

Right now you might be blinding yourself with imagined desires and expectations.

Stop looking for them, live your life and let them show up where, how and when they're meant to be yours.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Tonight I`m looking for signs [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14107
09/23/2019 03:48 PM
09/23/2019 03:48 PM
United States of America
S
Sophia Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Sophia  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
S

United States of America
It is because of the way he is looking that he is not finding.

when you lose your keys, you say... I always lose my keys, I cant find them anywhere, where are my keys?! they are nowhere to be found (never mind they were right in front of you the whole time)

through the law of attraction, we get what we give. if you can't see aliens or you can see aliens is up to you.

Reply Quote
Re: Tonight I`m looking for signs [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14114
09/23/2019 09:59 PM
09/23/2019 09:59 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Well many times I tried to give him advises. From my experience it was seeking inside of me that started my journey. They told me that I knew everything but I did not remember. I was not quite ready! But my journey learning about aliens was to discover us through becoming closer to myself. From looking at the sky? Or radio signals? How I feel is that's a dead end.

Franky, open your heart and if you really live on in there, we will be in your life. I think your interest is materialist, you just want to get a spaceship from us or the help to build one. You want contact because you carry on a depressing boredom that makes you want to leave the planet. You want my ride but do you truly love us?

Do you really believe or you tell yourself that maybe we exist? Your doubts and disbeliefs beside of your real intentions...

Franky should start searching up what is inside of his heart and understand fully his intentions before trying to call up a really examining and advanced being. As a result Franky might even discover things about himself that could lead him to seek something else...

Reply Quote
Re: Tonight I`m looking for signs [Re: Xeno] #14120
09/24/2019 02:27 AM
09/24/2019 02:27 AM
F

Captain

Captain
F

Originally Posted by Xeno
Well many times I tried to give him advises. From my experience it was seeking inside of me that started my journey. They told me that I knew everything but I did not remember. I was not quite ready! But my journey learning about aliens was to discover us through becoming closer to myself. From looking at the sky? Or radio signals? How I feel is that's a dead end.

Franky, open your heart and if you really live on in there, we will be in your life. I think your interest is materialist, you just want to get a spaceship from us or the help to build one. You want contact because you carry on a depressing boredom that makes you want to leave the planet. You want my ride but do you truly love us?

Do you really believe or you tell yourself that maybe we exist? Your doubts and disbeliefs beside of your real intentions...

Franky should start searching up what is inside of his heart and understand fully his intentions before trying to call up a really examining and advanced being. As a result Franky might even discover things about himself that could lead him to seek something else...

I`m never escaping this boring humanity ;S

Reply Quote
Re: Tonight I`m looking for signs [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14124
09/24/2019 12:34 PM
09/24/2019 12:34 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Light up your life!

You are more than you think...

Reply Quote
Re: Tonight I`m looking for signs [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14125
09/24/2019 01:03 PM
09/24/2019 01:03 PM
United States of America
S
Sophia Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Sophia  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
S

United States of America
Only, being human is not boring.
We have such a larger potential than what we are currently aware of.
The trick is- if you think being human is boring, then that will be your experience.

"Know ye not that ye are gods" or
"If then you do not make yourself equal to God, you cannot apprehend God"
-Hermes Trismegistus

Back in those days we considered our alien friends gods. Now days we call them aliens. Call them what you like, the message is the same.

We have been brainwashed by the phrase "only human". Know that we all have been decieved on purpose... easier to control a population when they do not realize their own authentic power.... which does not come from material wealth.

Humans create reality. Within our reality, we can heal, see the future, remote view, create our next experience using emotion+intention, project consciousness multi dimensionally, use telekinesis, hear thoughts, etc... I know this is true because I have done all of these and more. So can you and so can anyone. In fact, that is what it truly means to be human. Part of our evolution is allowi g ourselves permission to experience our spiritual gifts.

In society, physical talents are championed. Spiritual talents are largely ignored because we are made to believe they are not real. It is good to balance physical with spiritual to become the highest potential.

Reply Quote
Re: Tonight I`m looking for signs [Re: Xeno] #14139
09/26/2019 06:02 PM
09/26/2019 06:02 PM
United States of America
S
Sophia Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Sophia  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
S

United States of America
this is so so very true. thats what the book I keep talking about is about essentially. that is why I say knowing otherworldly beings is a spiritual process because, indeed, it starts from within. It was so with me, and it is true. I have even been able to show them to people. But it was indeed an inward process that ultimately got the physical experience.

Reply Quote
Re: Tonight I`m looking for signs [Re: Xeno] #14181
10/01/2019 02:49 AM
10/01/2019 02:49 AM
USA
D
DiscipleDave Offline
Ensign
DiscipleDave  Offline
Ensign
D

USA
Originally Posted by Xeno
.. .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . But my journey learning about aliens was to discover us through becoming closer to myself. .... . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

True. frankalexanderbe seeking Alien life outside of self, should not be the first step. Seek and understand the Spirit (alien) that is within each of us FIRST, should be the first step. Even as Xeno had pointed out in the above statements. Reaching and understanding the Spirit within, That spirit can communicate to others.

Reply Quote
Re: Tonight I`m looking for signs [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14185
10/01/2019 10:57 AM
10/01/2019 10:57 AM
C
craftydelight Offline
Ensign
craftydelight  Offline
Ensign
C

a period of meditation prior would be beneficial. all is within. it is an infinite journey, so get the popcorn in!!!!

Live from the Heart.
Look within and remember who you truly are.
No need for religious books or places of worship.
All you need is to be found within.
Reply Quote
Re: Tonight I`m looking for signs [Re: craftydelight] #14196
10/02/2019 02:30 PM
10/02/2019 02:30 PM
F

Captain

Captain
F

Originally Posted by craftydelight
a period of meditation prior would be beneficial. all is within. it is an infinite journey, so get the popcorn in!!!!

Aliens are inside yourself?

Reply Quote
Re: Tonight I`m looking for signs [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14200
10/02/2019 10:13 PM
10/02/2019 10:13 PM
C
craftydelight Offline
Ensign
craftydelight  Offline
Ensign
C

Originally Posted by frankalexanderbe
'within'

everything is!

everything is within consciousness.

so, yes, aliens are within.

the device I am using to write this message is within my consciousness.

Live from the Heart.
Look within and remember who you truly are.
No need for religious books or places of worship.
All you need is to be found within.
Reply Quote
Re: Tonight I`m looking for signs [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14201
10/02/2019 11:59 PM
10/02/2019 11:59 PM
USA
D
DiscipleDave Offline
Ensign
DiscipleDave  Offline
Ensign
D

USA
Originally Posted by frankalexanderbe

Most Religions in the world teach that when we die, we either Go to Heaven for all Eternity or go to Hell for All eternity. That is because the entity that is in you, which Scriptures refers to as the Spirit, is IMMORTAL. That spirit did NOT come from Earth, but came from the Alpha Race, which are all IMMORTAL. Even the devil is IMMORTAL, and Son of God, Jesus, created him IMMORTAL

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.