Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 active members (Xeno, AlienCatcher, 1 invisible), 263 anonymous users, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,739
Posts14,198
Members401
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
AlienCatcher, Starchild, debra odem, Tamilmovies, Vhedza1
402 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 214
Sophia 62
Music 21
Matt 11
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,268
EdMan 1,353
Music 976
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Was Jesus part alien? #13918
09/16/2019 11:13 AM
09/16/2019 11:13 AM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline OP

UFO Visitors
LogicalChaos  Offline OP

UFO Visitors
Lieutenant Commander

Oregon
In the Bible, there is several things that sound like Jesus might have been part alien.

First, Jesus was born to the Virgin Mary. Could Mary have been abducted during the night, impregnated using advanced, non-invasive alien tech then returned as a pregnant Virgin Mary? The Star of David that guided the 3 Wise Men could have been a hovering UFO. Then all the reported miracles that Jesus performed like turning water into wine (UFO involvement?) and walking on water (more help from UFOs?).

Its also curious that Jesus has a similar physical appearance to Pleiadian men with the flowing long hair and attractive looks. Furthermore, theres a painting by Leonardo Da Vinci that shows Jesus holding a crystal ball with 3 star-like objects inside of it. A reference to the outer space and specifically Orion Nordic aliens?

Whats your thoughts on this?

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: LogicalChaos] #13921
09/16/2019 11:20 AM
09/16/2019 11:20 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I have talked with many people that believe Jesus was alien or part of it [...]

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: LogicalChaos] #13946
09/16/2019 07:59 PM
09/16/2019 07:59 PM
United States of America
S
Sophia Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Sophia  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
S

United States of America
It seems I have read some human research where they have found a way for a third participant to donate via a lab- genetic material at conception?
causing the embryo to be made from three parents?
Anyone heard of this?

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: LogicalChaos] #13951
09/16/2019 09:31 PM
09/16/2019 09:31 PM
Music Offline
Captain
Music  Offline
Captain

[Linked Image]

Da Vinci’s Salvator Mundi. “Savior of the World.”

Last edited by Music; 09/16/2019 09:33 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: Music] #14251
10/04/2019 06:34 PM
10/04/2019 06:34 PM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline OP

UFO Visitors
LogicalChaos  Offline OP

UFO Visitors
Lieutenant Commander

Oregon
Nice one Music.

The three white dot "orbs" in the glass sphere Jesus is holding could stars. Or maybe UFOs?

Could it be a reference to Orion's Belt? Is Jesus related to the Orion Talls?

I believe its at least a possibility.

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: LogicalChaos] #14254
10/04/2019 10:14 PM
10/04/2019 10:14 PM
C
craftydelight Offline
Ensign
craftydelight  Offline
Ensign
C

I think we are all aliens to this planet because this is not our natural environment. We require a mode of transport - physical body, to navigate our way around planet Earth. That is why I think we are alien to this mundane plane.

Jesus of the bible is not, in my opinion a true representation of him. So much information is missing! The Roman Catholic Church have created a successful business out of Jesus! We can glean more about Jesus from the books which are missing from the bible, the Apocrypha. It is also said that hell is an invention of the Catholic Church, to keep people in fear.

It has been said that Jesus grew up with the Essenes, and at 12 left to travel to India where he studied with mystical teachers.

A book I would recommend is William Bramley's, 'The Gods of Eden'. Very interesting!

Live from the Heart.
Look within and remember who you truly are.
No need for religious books or places of worship.
All you need is to be found within.
Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: LogicalChaos] #14263
10/05/2019 12:38 PM
10/05/2019 12:38 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

Originally Posted by LogicalChaos
In the Bible, there is several things that sound like Jesus might have been part alien.

First, Jesus was born to the Virgin Mary. Could Mary have been abducted during the night, impregnated using advanced, non-invasive alien tech then returned as a pregnant Virgin Mary? The Star of David that guided the 3 Wise Men could have been a hovering UFO. Then all the reported miracles that Jesus performed like turning water into wine (UFO involvement?) and walking on water (more help from UFOs?).

Its also curious that Jesus has a similar physical appearance to Pleiadian men with the flowing long hair and attractive looks. Furthermore, theres a painting by Leonardo Da Vinci that shows Jesus holding a crystal ball with 3 star-like objects inside of it. A reference to the outer space and specifically Orion Nordic aliens?

Whats your thoughts on this?

I must admit that your stupidity scares me. A woman will not have a child without being [beep] up. If your "pelaśka" tells you that she is pregnant and the Holy Spirit impregnated her and you believe it,that means she did well to tell you this. If the Bible were written on the same paper as toilet paper, I would say that it is worth the same. Unfortunately, this paper can not be wiped [beep] not to mention the content contained therein.

https://bzymbzymk.wordpress.com/2018/09/12/acta-2-0/

If your father [beep] your mother (or your neighbor did) and you were born on a planet earth that is in space like all other planets and not planets, what is your origin?

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14266
10/05/2019 12:48 PM
10/05/2019 12:48 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Bzymbzymk I must warn you as a trainee moderator to well behave and to stay courteous.

Please read code of conduct !

This is your first warning....

Also being really close to the Zetas and what we can do in this world...

Yes a woman can be impregnated without natural sexual relation. The use of science and technologies can do the same.

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14267
10/05/2019 12:50 PM
10/05/2019 12:50 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

I've contacted the Pleiadians hundreds of times. Nobody knows their appearance. They travel by ships composed of four parts (you can see how you take it and enlarge the photo), which during visual observation is a flying light ball. I say this because of who I am because I communicate with most of the beings present here. Once I had contact with aliens who passed by in my house. There were two of them, similar to the Olmecs, and they didn't notice me at all. 0 emotions zero to anything. What is said about the Pleiadians, that they are so good, etc. Like all aliens, they are finger-sucked fairy tales!

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: Xeno] #14269
10/05/2019 12:55 PM
10/05/2019 12:55 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

Originally Posted by Xeno
Bzymbzymk I must warn you as a trainee moderator to well behave and to stay courteous.

Yes a woman can be impregnated without natural sexual relation. The use of science and technologies can do the same.

-----

Kk sorry for that...Zeta Reticuli, Pleyadians...and Nazi Foo Fighers ( and Aldebaran's cooperation) True is that they all are cooperating themselves and in all possible ways, they try to degrade human intelligence

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14272
10/05/2019 01:12 PM
10/05/2019 01:12 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Originally Posted by Bzymbzymk
Originally Posted by Xeno

-----

Kk sorry for that...Zeta Reticuli, Pleyadians...and Nazi Foo Fighers ( and Aldebaran's cooperation) True is that they all are cooperating themselves and in all possible ways, they try to degrade human intelligence

Degrade human intelligence? Well that is true that we do not present ourselves as equal "most of the time" but saying that we degrade human beings? Not really, many of us are really close friends with human beings and they live on the planet Earth with them. I will talk for us and I will admit that a whole "type" of Zetas would degrade human beings with pleasure because they feel superior to human beings. I personally feel more advanced or evolved but not superior at all.

There is a sad propaganda about aliens within your cultural civilizations. Presented are a threat or the enemy and you know why? They can't no more make you believe we do not exist so they make you believe we are against your kind and its future. That is not true.

I am not necessarily friend to the human being but I am not the enemy.

The enemy is those shall spread fear and or hate to share their messages. This network is for a peace about all and it is as the words are said code of conduct. But the words are words. When words become an action... Stay cool around.

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: Xeno] #14273
10/05/2019 01:22 PM
10/05/2019 01:22 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

I understood:)

I'll tell you so. It is all very mixed up and ambiguous. Read my entire blog. I say this based on my experiences and they are neither good nor nice nor pleasant nor positive nor do they bring something positive that would not turn into harm in time. Just because they haven't killed me (yet) or passed on information or helped me with something, it doesn't mean that they're good.
This could be the following algorithm of deeds:
good, good, good, good good n + 1 and very bad at the very end

----
Do you know which hotel Trump and Kim met for the first time? Capella Hotel (I have a birthmark from ElNath on my hand) I got earlier info about Trump and Kim's activities from aliens on Kim's birth day

1)https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/sentosa-island-trump-kim-summit-north-korea-singapore-capella-hotel-a8393571.html
2) Where is el nath ( on my hand) and Capella?
https://bzymbzymk.wordpress.com/2018/09/12/acta-2-0/
3)Pope Francis (the right hand of the devil) was invited by Kim to himself. Is something wrong with you?

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: Bzymbzymk] #14274
10/05/2019 01:32 PM
10/05/2019 01:32 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

No offense bro, but you're all here are not participants in the events between major players. I do. You, if you have experienced encounters with aliens, it took place only a few times, not thousand, and it was observations, not communications. There is a fundamental difference between being an observer and being the initiator of certain events. Unfortunately, I belong to the group of initiators. What we're dealing with is not a joke or something good. Historically, all civilizations that communicated with aliens have set them pyramids (mapping the Tikal Pleiades) or, for example, Indians and shamans. After some time they were either kidnapped (Mayas) or killed by the Catholic church or Satan. They allowed it all
a) supposedly good aliens
b) confederation of aliens - I have contact with them
c) good god - it so happens that I am his son

From my perspective and experience it is all extremely bad and leads to something very bad that you would not want to experience

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: LogicalChaos] #14276
10/05/2019 01:40 PM
10/05/2019 01:40 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I am sorry but I find myself in a "mind situation" in which I have chosen to rely on what I find within myself only. So I do not read anything or watch anything about the subject. I only "click and scan" for code of conduct violation without recording any information. I am on a journey of self-discovery in which my interest in this world is what is inside of myself already there just sleeping and so on I am well and slowly waking up.

It is important to share but my own experiences can only state that all is needed to reach anything is to know yourself better than everything. I am experimenting a layer of isolation in which I am disconnecting myself from the world about the subject and I am running my progress on really LOW external influences. The results are amazing! You can always share what you want using the code of conduct as a guideline but do not expect from me to take much from you unless you are having a conversation with me.

My answers are feelings and thoughts that I live in a physical world filled with human beings so just some aliens can blend in...

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: Xeno] #14277
10/05/2019 01:52 PM
10/05/2019 01:52 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

I think this approach is quite reasonable. Disconnecting from the rest is a pretty effective method but I'm afraid it only works in the short term. If you do not have access to relevant information and access to such things (except my blog), this is rather not helpful with events such as IIIWW or a possible invasion of aliens or when you are killed and you will move the outer space areas as a ghost. Without this knowledge you can make many fundamental mistakes. I am an avatar (at least from what the literature and stories say about it) and I will tell you one thing. From the whole universe in my life I would not choose to live on this planet among this system and these people. In my case, I was forced to incarnate here, but if someone is not an avatar and was born here, it means that they had to make a serious mistake or a series of mistakes moving between the stars as a ghost and be here

Last edited by Bzymbzymk; 10/05/2019 01:55 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: LogicalChaos] #14278
10/05/2019 02:03 PM
10/05/2019 02:03 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Well I have a great knowledge myself, being a Zeta that was said as "older than humanity" [...] . The thing is that I am using a technology to block conscious access to my memory. I know a lot more than you would feel that I do, I just don't remember. I have lived long enough to see human beings appearing on Earth and I know their true origins. I have been watching...

You are quite a negative person and your interaction is destructive. I can tell, I know about that... You are looking to place yourself above the others which is really a undeveloped behavior but I did the same before I opened my eyes. You know, a lot of people have valid experiences and they say a lot more than you without asking for follow ship or money.

I am looking to live long and happy with what I have and I have a lot.

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: Xeno] #14279
10/05/2019 02:41 PM
10/05/2019 02:41 PM
B
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Bzymbzymk  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B

I will put it this way. It's not what we don't know that leads us into a dead end, but what we are completely convinced of. Cutting off the world has its good side, but your way is also destructive because it leads to excessive idealization in the long run. What I am referring to is facts. This is not due to my preferences or personality but to make a real assessment of the phenomenon I am not a destructive entity on the contrary, but if the impending events and what is before them are evidently sinister, I will not interpret it by forcefully misleading myself and deceiving myself as something good. Regarding monetization, I have only given the option of obtaining paid data (as a choice) I do not conduct agitation here. If there are people who are serious about the subject and want to broaden their knowledge, I just mention that such a possibility is. I do not doubt that you have more knowledge than the one you present here, but I can imagine the level that can be reached by using certain mental patterns (basically the restrictions resulting even from the absurd ZEN).

I understand what you wrote 100% and I know exactly what you mean. However, I have some doubts about whether you know what I mean smile Putting links to my blog here is not marketing but very important information. Of course, if someone knowingly, despite researching the topic, absolutely does not want to read anything. His business. I looked through a lot of posts in this forum before I registered and I think it is a very distorted duplicate and basic knowledge. The times we live in require advanced knowledge, which is based on proper interpretation without the phenomenon of self-fulfilling prophecy. It's not like my blog is not known. It is rather well known, but in my opinion ignoring the things contained there will sooner or later cause serious problems. When mainstream journalists or presidents talk about it, it will be too late for you. At the same time, I would absolutely add that "encouraging" does not mean ordering. For me, observing the level of your statements in a ufological environment and observing click-through statistics to visit a post here (5% is click-through rate) gives some confirmation. Generally, it works in this way in all nationalities, "industries" and topics are the same. At the moment, it looks like there is no difference between nihilists / atheists etc. and people focused on UFOs. Some do not believe and others believe in fairy tales. I refer to the subject with really many meetings with these beings behind me. Having certain character traits gave me the advantage that I am still alive. If someone regularly contacted UFOs appeared in isolated places where they prefer contact and idealized everything about them, it would not end well. Because in my opinion they are not good beings, but sometimes they pretend to be

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: LogicalChaos] #14282
10/05/2019 04:09 PM
10/05/2019 04:09 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Every path have its lost ways beware your next crossroad...

I could be with my family right now in the cosmic plain and be the figure I am but for the time here? This world is beautiful and the feelings are amazing even if often easy to become dark. There are illusionists around, dark forces that make it look wrong but it is not. I jumped down from quite high!

The rules are that you must put a link to aliendisc on your blogs to promote it here. I am slacking a lot on that rule to be honest but so you know that how things work here. We do not allow promotion of third party unless they promote us back.

I always wanted to stay around the physical extraterrestrial life because it is the world I love to live in. I am not a regular one...

Hey Jesus could be or part of alien if I am a cosmic being living around the physical plain!

Earlier I went for a walk and I could go around the RCMPs detachment station. Saw that police officer and they know my face, I got interesting input in there. Reminded me a lot of good time and also sad time... I was just looking for a walk and so fall 2019 fresh air on Earth while it is something I can enjoy. I sat on a bench around the church and I have been looking at the park in front of me and the people. Living there life...

Not official stats but it feels like 75% of the population is uninformed for their whole life. Many of them were born happy as they died happier. 50% of this percentage of uniformed population is uninterested. They want football, ladies fashion, video games, cars, big house, etc etc... They don't want or care about if all of this is true/real or not. They want to be happy, loved and loving, satisfied and ZEN in this stressful world when you either know or don't know anything about it.

Then now think of this public that is a mass, the uninformed or uninterested people. A lot are fine with their life and they don't mind keeping it that way. Some people, many of the mass, they are looking for a good experience either if they learn something or not. They want to feel that what they read is not a threat to their safety or their future so for the one of their children. Coming with the "bad news" that we all hear all the time is not attractive.

Now also on a ufologist point of view I have to say that 90% of cases are not genuine.

People around Earth are just sometime really confused, fake or "psychotic".

As a moderator you must follow our guideline or code of conduct to get along with me. But also I am interested in investigation and you might be a case but I yet still have to determine if I am either with a genuine claim or just another story of the internet... Which occurs a lot around a forum like this. As a person I don't care what you saying, just don't be a negative element around a growing community.

Many people think I am disconnected from reality and live in my own imagined fiction through a delusional fantasy. Well said so just not for saying psychotic or schizophrenic. I know that song... A bit too much and I can still feel the pain of these past years. It was terrible sometimes, people coming just to shoot! You want to know, well doctors here they say that I am schizophrenic but they do not say it out loud. I am known as a "exception" because I have no diagnosis criteria of schizophrenia nor any clinical signs of psychosis ever.

I have told a human doctor my story, my life [...] and none of them could tell if either or not I am delusional or not with certitude. I am a known person here in the medical system. I have special treatments and privileges as long as I cooperate. People give me all their collaboration most of the time. Attacking someone with a mental health condition is something we can all do.

Like someone could judge a diagnosis and ask themselves if they talked to a psychiatrist themselves about their story just to see what they would say... Most of people come with claims and they will call up others with mental health and they haven't been checked up themselves. I am lucky here in Alberta, Canada, things about aliens and UFOs are a bit more open even if many people are still scared of the "evil aliens abduction".

Oh yeah! I went for a walk and then I had to deal with one of my matters here. Compulsive behavior from my obsessional disorder. I need to buy buy buy until I can't! As much for smoke smoke smoke or vape vape vape ... I find it funny when I walk out there with all those uninformed people that they know themselves better than most of "informed" people. Know the world good that's true but know yourself better. There are people out there that will never give a [beep] about you and they are a mass just because they know good who they are with a given value to their existence making people that does not know themselves, risky?

What can I expect?

Welcome on Aliendisc!

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: LogicalChaos] #14283
10/05/2019 08:54 PM
10/05/2019 08:54 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I serve one name, love. I serve one banner, hope. My flag is not white neither is it black. This world is to be guarded at all prices for what it hides... Are we Zetas all good? Are humans all good? Is god always good? Is questioning always good? Pull me apart if it is your attraction. I may be wrong but I think that the agenda we have is ending up good for locals of Earth. Sad sad sad world for those who find it sad...

Some people they want the sad take in this sad world. Just another sad take in a bad way that I can't control. I got a place to go deep in a holy wood far off this place and I can always find another way. Is that true?

There is a lot of doors on Earth from places to places...

Freeway to freedom or slow descant to hell for a great BBQ. You will love them hotdogs!

I am not on sales neither sold...

I am just a Zeta trying out something in a different way. I feel it and I now want to be doubtless. Jesus could be one of us implanted in a similar mission than we are doing but in a past era. It could also really be a divine child!

Jesus was a man of good care and love so I like him no matter if he was human or alien. Many people they think human beings are primitives and undeveloped and it might true but who are they at this age of their lifetime? More than many older civilization that aren't even friends with us yet...

There was a huge propaganda promoting us negatively and we took the opportunity to encourage it [...] We carried on that way but it is now time for the truth. We are not evil or satanic at all. We have good connections in many worlds so yes demons around occurs but we are closer to what they call "angel".

What happens on Earth can have impact far in the universe because of the business that was started up around and it is beautiful. For my part I feel like it is a firm control system that restrict many people to not much even to force them to human beings. Most of them are being in a program to fix them and others are volunteers that forgot they signed up for this project.

The disinformation that there are "lost" people on Earth is inaccurate. Most people are here by choice but they do not remember. We are a load of aliens or extraterrestrial beings that came on Earth for the mission to help and support. Most of them don't know what they are doing here, not yet... A lot don't even know about themselves...

We are just all around together to figure out who we are and how we can walk together!

Time for a chill pill wink

Did I forget already my name?

No one said to me "why are you here?"

They either said "stay" or "leave"

I am still here so I pleased those that wants me to stay! love

Step out off the chart a bit. The shadow elite and government is making it hopeless and negative when it is not. This world just bombs with bad news and negative stories while people jump on any funny stuff they can find so just they forget about all the brainwash. The forces above have good intentions and this world will not be destroyed by aliens or anything. This world is highly monitored and analyzed. The professionals working on reestablishing order on Earth are competent and experimented workers.

There is absolutely no reason to fear the future or to live with no hope of a future.

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: LogicalChaos] #14284
10/05/2019 09:30 PM
10/05/2019 09:30 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I have to go off my door... Rich men can't imagine they say? Is it the story we could have towed to the junkyard? Is it a rolling a car? I never think it is true but I believe sometime things are real in this weird place. One day we will all owe to one above for the good creation. God haven't left the building... You can still pray if you wish. Will be heard among the praying of all.

Will be heard like that story we could have towed...

What we can scrap so one can bleed. No more poetry in the lines, just the drums in the beat. I tried to push the colors and back a while I was in a colorful way to live and I showed to the world what is colors. Now that I remembered enough to figure out things I turned back grey just like the others. I feel good and home because the colorful character might show real colors of the world, it does not show how grey the truth is from all shades...

It is fall in western Canada, leave-less trees, shorter days so more dark, grey mood and clouds. All for the sinister while behind in the kitchen the colors are to be a taste of the day. When I see clouds covering the sun I tell myself that looks like the truth. Who enlighten who? Is it true that I am here to do what I am saying? What other "secrets" is hiding in my memory. How far is my involvement and serious is the secret service.

There is a force around that sabotage mankind and I might be in part responsible. t is not me or my gang but I think I attracted it here or even just called it here. I have the feeling that an illusionist is working great and most will see a dark world of bad aliens that wants to hurt for their own greed and pleasures. That is not false... But it is also not true.

Let say between for now!

There is a profit out of this business, I am not going to lie.

I know the way I walk!

I am looking for my gang to get along the human gang so we can do something crazy the level we get together! People they can say whatever they want about us and human beings. We are and they are many things the same... I have a lot of human friends that I cherish and love. You should see where things go in the real world out there when two different breeds complete each other in a collective work. I have been on Earth really close to human beings for 30 years and I felt like I came from here even if the space feelings always made me wonder if that was true. I just had to remember to figure out the feelings were to tell me that home is somewhere in space, but not here.

The craziest that I could remember or have in my mind is stuff done with humans...

You know humans are really involve in what is going on here even if they don't know because we listen more than they think. We are recording everything and analyzing the content and then from a human perspective we take ideas and move on into it. I could talk about old friends and the stuff we made the human way cheating of my extraterrestrial secrets...

I don't know why they have leave me here with you...

Maybe we should go for a walk off the chart. Take me out!

I say don't you know and you say I don't know. dizzy

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: LogicalChaos] #14285
10/05/2019 09:52 PM
10/05/2019 09:52 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
One may think it is fictional and others see it mystical, unreal to be real? Do you see who you are?

One day one will say "Dad it is all in your head" and who will be told?

I am feeling glad because I was useless for nothing until I saw who I am and remembered what I am. Someone have let me out of my cage and I should not be scared. They made it all manageable. Pitch on you that is not my speech! Life is not for definitions when time comes to feel the pain of a hopeless reality and one good man with encouragement can make the difference.

I am not a mental, am I?

I am happy now in my life because I am useless but not for long because the future is coming on.

One dream to one day tell one great man "Son it is not in your head"

Those put a price on what matter? Shall one see the value of a priceless thing...

Don't you see what you have?

I have seen this world for where law is lawless as much as where law is flawless...

I now have to take a string and pull it hard enough to rebuild trust, where the possibility of peace is probable. Am I just falling out? Hold yourself, you can't hide... Oh we can't hide... So? Just falling out...

The days are getting cold here and I thought that more warm hearts would be the heartbeat I have promised to my people. We all are made of something... It is up to fade or not just like anyone else that came here. Some stay and some leave.

I was really not into writing but I got on the Saturday blues of being home bored then here we go!

Somebody took me off my state of zen Zeta and I felt bad energy!

So now I am digging why I am not feeling okay with that.

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: LogicalChaos] #14286
10/05/2019 10:34 PM
10/05/2019 10:34 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
We just need a little controversy because it sounds empty to be said just like that. Visionary? There is a revolution, silently and slowly starting. A cold war in all minds where one thought can kill in a world of control and restriction. We're a lot of people forced to stay here and we all try to be happy with it. There is not only one participant.

Parents and kids are here or following what's up here with their deployed loved ones. A lot of attention on planet Earth, hard to really do anything bad and to be able to hide it! That is a true said words... It is possible but harder...

I am trying something progressive...

We are on the switch, it is not time to ditch!

Raise you hands and dance if you dare because the world is a stage and the show is on.

You know the story of the little mouse? Laurie... Living in a big brown house but [beep] that little mouse! One cosmic uncle said to smoke the cheese and see ya kiddo! So what? I got it, did you?

I don't like the soundless beat...

I one day threw some dices with crazy intentions and I never knew what really happened about it. Oh Could I realize who was my dead end? I was one day rolling the snare on chasing white rabbits and none of my pills made me larger nor smaller. I heard some people are ten feet tall where they are from. Caterpillar under the rock to crack the code. When one man get up and tell you where to go and you just have some mind moving around dark realities of this world.

When logic is not enough to bring light and happiness time comes to be talking bad words but remember the dawn won't tell you to live your life.

The mechanism of our system is simple, you collect what you spread...

Behind dark glasses that would make me look creepy so one believe I am a participant, I know it... I once stepped on the stage and proceeded to the dance of the dead. But who's death is real...

One shall know that a soul might be destroyed but in normal life course it does not happen unless one is to be eliminated.

There could be only fire but then, nothing...

I have to be honest and say that I do not like when dirt comes on the name of my kind and the work we did and are still doing. I feel like the stars tonight will be up for something but only if I cry for the signature of my being. The tears of a cosmic being on the physical plain are worth my pain but not the final use of it unless they do me a favor. I once read the stars and they wrote something good for many people who believe in the good and loving universe.

There could be ice but then, nothing...

I was not the unfortunate kid at all even if I felt like having my hard times too. My mom and my dad that are Zetas, they contacted me in fall 2009 and from that scratch of my mind I could remember, now I know who I am and where I am going and I don't need fights to be satisfied. I could always go back at that time where all was war and battlefield in my mind and I could see how shitty this world can be seen and how terrible we Zetas let people think we are.

I am not a flat one and I've pulled up this train here for a while. I know how this world can look bad and disastrous especially from us because it is not false. But staying on this side will make you miss all the time you could work on being happy accepting things so you feel good about it and then you can think of an approach that will work out.

I was in a church being called a preacher of good hope and great love.

I told them if I was a sailor I could leave today!

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: LogicalChaos] #14287
10/05/2019 10:56 PM
10/05/2019 10:56 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
New tones and confusing melody!

I have been living by a bridge over a river, I loved when the fog would go up and cover it making the other side unseen, stuck in the middle with both cities vanished into the fog. Alone in the middle of a blurred bridge looking at the river and all the feeling less fishes. It is okay to stay alone in the fog when you tell yourself that both ways, there is something in the way.

One side or the other, unseen...

I could be there both feet on the ground years before I started to wake up and remember and stay forever stuck in time in the middle of the fog where I felt like privacy was real... An illusion that I loved. But when you turn your head on another day... Once the perfect color for the painting, just painting greys....

So I had to turn my head to see my darkness go because staring at the light made me blind and in the darkness my eyes could open without being hurt by the... colors... I make it on that shade so I don't have to paint the whole world black, not even a little bit of blue. One morning will come that it will be clear and even with the fog, in the middle of a bridge, our darkness could go...

But for sure I am not in the mood of being less than firm in this world right now. Firm but fair...

This is a experimentation exploiting past memories in a fragmented architecture in which I do not stay on any tracks or lines about anything. I am looking for an impulsive word that will say what is the feeling that I am trying to figure out here.

"Never let me down"

I know the drill and I was trained for the mud, dirty negative and destructive mud from all around the world... I am investigating a feeling that pumped me down and sucked up on me... I dare raise my voice because anyway after tonight I will probably be offline a while. Unless I am on this again for the whole Sunday... But tomorrow I was looking to visit the little guy that is my child.

I have a pair of shoes. something for me I got for free. That came with great love and good message. Getting all my best, these shoes are made for walking. So I walk with the church after me and gods finding me funny when I do a show. I have gotten these shoes because I went to the church even if I don't believe much of their "god" that is... not a shoes story! I can talk to a church owner here in town and get a free pair of shoes because that is their words and actions. So I can walk! Just to say that I have shoes with a story but that does not matter because they are not meant to walk over you.

I am not an easy being to get because I am making it a bit difficult to follow or understand. From code to code can you crack it?

I kept thinking I would never get burnt but then I went to the church one day after I remembered. One phrase that hit from above because any words of god can strike even if not from the right book. They gave me a black tie so I can dress up. I keep thinking I could still never get burnt again!

I got my shoes, my tie and my smile after being burnt at the church but hey they like me now smile

I have just got a bit too much over the edge...

Or I talked too much wink

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: LogicalChaos] #14288
10/05/2019 11:17 PM
10/05/2019 11:17 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I have looked through a peep sight many time in my life and I saw the perceptive of having so small to look inside to see over it... Looking at life through a peep sight made me realize how easy it can be to hide the whole picture but letting the impression of a good visibility. Have you talked to a marksman?

Through a peep sight the sighting is right in the middle and you feel aiming straight where you want it to go but all around is black... Deep blinding black making the whole picture hidden but the shot is precise.

When you want to find only one words in a whole cosmic alien head... You most know how to focus on something precise and the peep sight concept that I have discovered using of light rifles is mind blowing! The idea of hiding all of all except for the one little spot you want to see and then extracted from the whole picture you can see a detail so clearly and... find it what is the one word I am looking for tonight?

Not looking at the sky...

What about a peephole?

This world is hard to fight and everyone gets back down. Would you want to be you? If you is a part of it... I once heard the snake eating himself while the small guy was really busy in a confused world. They called this the uroborus... Then really shortly came the ordo ab chao to make it fine?

All I hear is words, words, words... Not the one I am trying to find... Aren't we living in the chaos for real here? I make it chaotically signed my past and its sequels eheheh...

Falling down once more?

No I am on good vibes, really because I got obsessed by a feeling and now I want to let you know how I will find the word that fit.

Is that true?

Maybe I am doing something else but for sure I feel having a good time trying to figure out one simple feeling that I have been trying to figure out for so long that will tell me a lot about the negative mindset found around this subject. I can roll a joint and go weird but I will keep up the melody of being closer to that reality of dark beliefs and experiences. I know what we do and where those people are real and true. The ones that saw it what is also real about us and where we are known as little bad aliens...

One day came to me a privilege. I was given to remember who I am...

Mind blowing!

Reply Quote
Re: Was Jesus part alien? [Re: LogicalChaos] #14289
10/05/2019 11:56 PM
10/05/2019 11:56 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Ridiculous thoughts?

Just cosmically brainstorming the mess my past made of this mind...

I am just trying what I have to say so I feel like I am done and I can resume normal activities... Gonna have to move on?

Fell away...

As always, my public knows me anyway there is no secret on my methods...

Many years I had to hold on on little pieces of dry bread because I wanted to be starving the day my time to eat this cake will be mine! I found happiness in troubles, stresses and fears that I don't have in my normal life... Gonna have to hold on? Maybe it has nothing to do with caring about the health of our main door here? Just me knowing I made another ten years of work for them aliens and I loved it but now I am thinking of my next assignment but I see too much work on this planet.

I have to think of the next pages of the agenda and it seems to be made by ten years cycles. Then they said from 2019 we will meet again in 2029? I haven't yet hear anything about it...

In the side of a pitch is always a tag...

On their "agreement" you rarely remember much if you have signed up for Earth work...

Can you try to think off the chart and let it go nowhere just to see what unexpected random stuff can lurk in your head?

I keep thinking about this heart of mine and my eyes opening because my mind walked the line. Isn't it easy to be true if simply inside of one is a light made by gods and it lives on to let you know all about the world. I heard around here on planet Earth that god has hidden the big deal where we shall not find it and some writing claim that is inside of all of us. This is local culture though. Thinking about how hard it can be to know what is really deep inside of ourselves and how really a few little people take this investigation seriously.

Many culture have beliefs reporting that the big deal given by gods and creators is inside of ourselves. Seeing how much money is spent in research outside the planet and how hard they try to see more far everyday compared to the budget given to the "self discovery school" ... If I was smart I would hide something considerable inside of all of us. Look how people are staring at the sky with questions if they could just ask what about if really inside of all of us is the answers...

You know you can try to figure out the world with telescope and find exotic lifeforms with robots but maybe you can find greater within yourself? My experiences with aliens lead me to see that they have spirituality or "religions" because gods exist. Some creature are made by them while other are not... So I heard a lot of rumors around a blurred network concerning human beings and their divine connection. There is a one thing about this planet that makes me feel like this place must be stabilized and reorganized because it would really please some powerful people.

What is happening right now to the mankind on Earth is not a period of assimilation. It is an era of evolution and progress toward being introduced to other system that civilizations use to work together at some point. Planet Earth has been pushed ahead really quick and the transition was not adequately supported but every works have their flaws... We are not trying to degrade human beings, we are just holding it from jumping impulsively forward an exciting transition from feeling alone in the world with wonders to being fully connected and supported by friendly civilizations.

An important part of the work is to influence in any way the popular culture promoting our work as moving to a destination profitable for human beings. This is an official intervention regard to multiple unfortunate incident that involved collateral damages as much as direct lost. I am not on the top of the alien agenda but I was sitting at the table in fall 2009 and I am waiting for another meeting. My involvement is purely authorized by higher hierarchical authorities in collaboration with multiple other alien civilizations.

Just a reminder. I am Captain Yokor, operational force, galactic secret service. The GSS is our organization that provides the service in general using of many different departments. The operational force is the military department of the organization. I am a military secret service officer... A Zeta spy on Earth?

Well I was called a spy by a governmental representative here in Canada...

I got to be mistaken or it was a endless time ago I was called crazy? Things are getting better or my memory is really short... Traditionally I got to be mistaken, I got to let it go...

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.