Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 active members (AlienCatcher, Xeno, 1 invisible), 186 anonymous users, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,740
Posts14,200
Members402
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
AlienCatcher, Starchild, debra odem, Tamilmovies, Vhedza1
402 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Zoa
Zoa
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 214
Sophia 62
Music 21
Matt 11
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,268
EdMan 1,353
Music 976
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
The Language We Use to Describe the Phenomenon. #13866
09/14/2019 12:49 AM
09/14/2019 12:49 AM
R
Ressler Offline OP
Recruit
Ressler  Offline OP
Recruit
R

Now, I'm not a scientist or mathematician so I will make mistakes but I believe there are many educated people here who can parse what I am saying into the correct terms as needed. And I would like their input on this.

My premise is that science and academia has a very precise language. And UFO fans don't really have that. And the discrepancy between the two is what causes a lot of the acrimony between sceptics and believers.

For example, many people in the UFO field will talk about alternate "Dimensions", and that would appear to mean in the UFO community to be a physical space, somehow shifted into an alternate universe. But as far as I understand it Dimension as a mathematical or Physics term doesn't mean that. If a mathematician could jump in here and tell us what a "Dimension" actually is I think that would be helpful.
river slots sweepstakes

Last edited by Ressler; 09/14/2019 12:50 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: The Language We Use to Describe the Phenomenon. [Re: Ressler] #13882
09/15/2019 07:18 PM
09/15/2019 07:18 PM
United States of America
S
Sophia Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Sophia  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
S

United States of America
Hi There,
I am no mathematician, however I do have a theory based on my own experience...
I think dimension is a matter of perception along a spectrum. For me, contact has been largely an internal process. how we think and perceive dictates our experience. Each of our unique perspectives is like mini dimensions all in their own. Leaving the body is multi dimensional... we as humans are multi dimensional.
We as humans do not recognize ourselves as powerfully spiritual beings. Each of us is creating the reality we perceive all around us. Each of us are creators of experience. Our beliefs or disbelief dictate our experience. we have been conditioned to be very skeptical and do not ever want to be called crazy. Our own minds can hide things if reality starts to stray from currently held beliefs. There is power in understanding. the powers that be are invested in keeping the masses ignorant and powerless. they're wish is to keep us inslaved in a materialistic paradigm where only the few have power over the rest. the secret is that we are all a part of the same thing, we are all powerful beings but have forgotten.

Reply Quote
Re: The Language We Use to Describe the Phenomenon. [Re: Ressler] #13898
09/16/2019 04:00 AM
09/16/2019 04:00 AM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline

UFO Visitors
LogicalChaos  Offline

UFO Visitors
Lieutenant Commander

Oregon
Im not a scientist either but Im somewhat familiar with some theoretical physics. To my knowledge, higher dimensions are theorized but theres no evidence to support they really exist. I think humans just don't have the technology yet to "explore" higher dimensions.

One theory of gravity explains that the reason why gravity is so "weak" relative to other the forces is because its being shared/split between other higher dimensions. In quantum physics, its theorized that when a particle "disappears" while a person observes it, its actually transporting into another dimension, to then return back to our dimension where it is observed again.

But theres no real physical evidence to support these ideas. Its all theoretical at this point.

As for the language for UFO/Alien experiencers, yes its very much unexplainable, the reason being that alien beings have such a high understanding of physics/reality that we can't even comprehend what they are doing in their UFOs.

Reply Quote
Re: The Language We Use to Describe the Phenomenon. [Re: LogicalChaos] #13900
09/16/2019 08:14 AM
09/16/2019 08:14 AM
United States of America
S
Sophia Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Sophia  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
S

United States of America
Technology can actually inhibit contacting higher dimensions. Doesn't take tech... your brain is the only tech needed.

Reply Quote
Re: The Language We Use to Describe the Phenomenon. [Re: Sophia] #13901
09/16/2019 08:38 AM
09/16/2019 08:38 AM
F
frankalexanderbe Offline

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Offline

Captain
F

Originally Posted by Sophia
Technology can actually inhibit contacting higher dimensions. Doesn't take tech... your brain is the only tech needed.

Yes, I wasn`t even against science until recently, but all you need is your thinking

Reply Quote
Re: The Language We Use to Describe the Phenomenon. [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13905
09/16/2019 09:16 AM
09/16/2019 09:16 AM
United States of America
S
Sophia Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Sophia  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
S

United States of America
Yes that is correct, more specifically, the way a person thinks dictates their experience.
It is indeed a challenge to articulate complex concepts in eloquent comprehensive language.

Last edited by Sophia; 09/16/2019 09:20 AM. Reason: added a sentence
Reply Quote
Re: The Language We Use to Describe the Phenomenon. [Re: Sophia] #13909
09/16/2019 10:29 AM
09/16/2019 10:29 AM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline

UFO Visitors
LogicalChaos  Offline

UFO Visitors
Lieutenant Commander

Oregon
Its believed by some people that dreaming is actually a higher dimension. But how do humans know if it really is another dimension or just a creation of our own complex minds?

Reply Quote
Re: The Language We Use to Describe the Phenomenon. [Re: Sophia] #13913
09/16/2019 10:41 AM
09/16/2019 10:41 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
My mind is the only thing I have about it, then even I am not considered.

I have experienced something that messed me up real good and at least I could open myself to something new to me years ago. I have never really read anything about it or watch videos. The only thing is that mind system connecting that get to be heavy in my head. My language to describe the phenomenon is not scientific or professional. I am just sharing incarnating the perspective of an identity I was told that I have.

It is indeed a challenge to articulate complex concepts in eloquent comprehensive language.

It really is hard to explain an experience with aliens or any other not understood phenomenon. I tried to share mine and it was not easy.

They do things that are hard to understand...

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: The Language We Use to Describe the Phenomenon. [Re: LogicalChaos] #13927
09/16/2019 12:18 PM
09/16/2019 12:18 PM
United States of America
S
Sophia Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Sophia  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
S

United States of America
Dear Logicalchaos,
It is all a creation of the mind. We create our own experience. As physics has proven, you cannot separate the experimenter from the experiment. Everything you see is there for you to see because you are there. you expect it so it is there.
Humankind does not seem to understand that we each are aspects of the God Force experiencing itself through each of our unique experiences. Knowing this is spiritually powerful. we have had our truest potential brainwashed out of us.
You are simply creating your experience with your thoughts and emotions. sometimes our experience overlaps and we get cause and effect from each other, however, everything you have ever experienced, your soul set forth before birth. It's easy for Spirit to plan these painful life events that propell us closer to attaining enlightenment. Spirit has a one track mind to merge with the physical. I guess it can probably seem confusing if you are not familiar with spiritual principals.
The problem with us human is we are too smart. We want to label and analyze. Its what sets us apart from lesser evolved beings.

Reply Quote
Re: The Language We Use to Describe the Phenomenon. [Re: Ressler] #14019
09/20/2019 11:24 PM
09/20/2019 11:24 PM
46° 03´ 30.16" S ...
rudidur Offline
Lieutenant Junior
rudidur  Offline
Lieutenant Junior

46° 03´ 30.16" S ...
Higher dimensions:

The dimension where the physical being perceives its existence originates from a rather unknown higher fifth dimension.
The fifth dimension creates the conditions for this dimension of ours.
Through the fifth dimension, planets were created and consequently life forms.
All this is regulated by the fourth dimensional layer.

There are basically two dimensions, which are divided into positive and negative perception. The time dimension is only a neutral intermediate dimension that affects each one individually.

Human philosophy divides dimensions into several stages, but this is not true.
These degrees are just nuances of these two dimensions through evolutionary superstructure.

Past time, present time, and future time; of which we only sense the past tense; present time and future time do not exist for us and we do not perceive it.

Every second of life goes back to the past, not the future.
The present and the future are reserved for the fifth dimension.

The past is on the left side of the timeline, and on the right side of that timeline is the future.
The present itself is located in the temporal layer and extends to the left and to the right as the epicenter of these two dimensions.

Reply Quote
Re: The Language We Use to Describe the Phenomenon. [Re: Sophia] #14164
09/29/2019 06:54 PM
09/29/2019 06:54 PM
USA
D
DiscipleDave Offline
Ensign
DiscipleDave  Offline
Ensign
D

USA
Dear Logicalchaos,
Spirit has a one track mind to merge with the physical.

Sorry, but this is NOT True. The Spirit and the flesh are at enmity to each other. NOT one wanting to merge with the other. The Flesh, how can i say this to better understand what it does, the flesh prisons the Spirit, hinders it at every move, encases it, so that it is NOT free to depart. However OBE's and Astral Projection, seems to allow a temporary escape from the confines of the flesh, which imprisons the spirit that is within. The Spirit and Earthly flesh will NEVER merge. Earthly flesh will return to the dust from wence it came, and the Spirit will return to God to be Judged. Earthly flesh is nothing but clothes that we put on.

Reply Quote
Re: The Language We Use to Describe the Phenomenon. [Re: DiscipleDave] #14178
09/30/2019 05:37 PM
09/30/2019 05:37 PM
United States of America
S
Sophia Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Sophia  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
S

United States of America
everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Spirit, or fifth dimension is being revealed to the masses as irrefutable fact as we speak. You will understand soon.

look up the God Code

Reply Quote
Re: The Language We Use to Describe the Phenomenon. [Re: Sophia] #14215
10/03/2019 01:36 AM
10/03/2019 01:36 AM
USA
D
DiscipleDave Offline
Ensign
DiscipleDave  Offline
Ensign
D

USA
everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Spirit, or fifth dimension is being revealed to the masses as irrefutable fact as we speak. You will understand soon.

look up the God Code

i live by the Scriptures.

Rom 8:5-9  For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.  For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.  Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. 

The flesh is wicked, evil, and always desires to satisfy itself. The flesh hungers, thirsts, desires. It is as filthy rags.

Granted some people have their own opinions, this is True. And my opinion is that the Scriptures are TRUE, and that the flesh and the spirit are enmity with each other, NOT wanting to merge together.

A human living person is already merged with their spirit. The Spirit is inside. Those who obey their flesh and its desire, squelch the spirit. Those who mortify the deeds of their flesh the Spirit thrives. Scripturally speaking, and this is NOT my opinion, but is what Scriptures plainly teach. The Flesh and the Spirit are opposite of each other. The more you lean towards Loving Others, the more Spiritual you are. The more you please your own flesh, selfishness, the more carnal minded you are. Those who are lukewarm. are they that claim to be Spiritual, but altogether live to please their own flesh. Jesus the Lord of the Alpha Race, will spue them out of His mouth.

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.