Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered members (frankalexanderbe), 35 anonymous users, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories49
Topics1,814
Posts14,642
Members433
Most Online619
Nov 16th, 2019
Newest Members
Sugar.Alien, barrysingh102, cricscore, wizardzofs8n, WANA KNOW
433 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,376
EdMan 1,353
Music 993
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 72
Mya 40
Music 12
Matt 10
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Thought, abduction? #13849 19/09/11 12:35 AM
Elion Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
Hi, I found this forum and was hoping to get some thoughts from people that might know more than I do.. I had these experiences and until a few days ago I thought I just had sleep paralysis or a bad dream.. sort of... not that I did think this but I've been told it was so many times I started to believe it...

But until a few days ago I heard a story about aliens and didnt think much of it, was trying to sleep on a bus with some podcast going around, different stories about different things and all of a sudden was this guy talking about an alien he saw and then he said something and it freaked me out... a small little detail that struck me like lightning, same detail that freak me out in my "dream" and now thinking about it... sleep paralysis, dreams... so Ive lived for 35 years and had three experiences all in the same time, like a week between.. so why in the name of... would I just start to have sleep paralysis and the same "dream" three times, instead of something unique or so? and then to never happen again... sounds like a bullocks right now and I just believed in it for so long... either way lets get to the story

i was on vacation with a girl I just met, I was in a hotel room, dont rememebr the floor but very high up and we had a balcony facing the ocean, really beautiful...
I remember my "dream" I woke up standing in a dark room, almost black, couldnt see anything in it except this bright foggy light all around me, like a mist almost. My heart was beating so hard and I was terrified. I rememebr my heart because I could hear the beats, pounding, scaring me. I see this shadow, a shadow of a person walking towards me with firm steps, not scared, like with a purpose, just walking and coming closer and closer and as the shadows does that I get more and more afraid, heart beating even harder, my breaths (yeah the air was thick as hell, like breathing in a gardenhouse filled with tropical bushes) my breaths where heavy and fast. As the shadow came closer I got more afraid, it reached out for me with its arm and right before it touched me I hit it. Not hard, but I hit it, slapped it away and as it got hit it looked like It got hurt, and Im not that strong. It was standing like crawled up but standing, liek if you slap someone in the face and they cover down. Yet I only slapped its hand away from me... It started breathing heavy and angry like it was doing something bad and I got more scrared... And then.. It just turned its head right onto mine and showed me its face... here is the shitty [censored] thing I heard in the podcast that this face looked.... It had my face... My [censored] face.. and then i "woke up" lying in my hotel room, foggy light just like in the "dream"... My GF was lying on my arm and chest and I was clear awake... I looked around the room with my eyes (my body didnt move) and then I saw it, in the corner in my room trying to hide... the moment I saw it, it knew I saw it, like It could read my mind. It stepped out, tall shadow.. walked over to me as I looked straight at it... and it put its hands on my throat.. I couldnt breathe, I was struggling to "move" it felt like it took minutes but then all of a sudden I "woke up" again... I jumped out of the bed, screaming but my throat was sore so it was weak shouts, my GF freaked out asked me what was wrong... I shouted someone is in the room, she panicked and ran out of the room... we called security they checked our room and nothing was wrong.. my throat was red as if someone had strangled me, we could all agree on that but nothing was in my room...

This day I didnt know what to believe, how could I be so wrong? How could I not tell reality from a dream? I was told so many things, so I was abroad, some old lady told me it was the devil... "No I dont think its the devil" anyways I got no clear answers... Later I was told about sleep paralysis "you wake up and cant move because you are a sleep yet your brain is awake but also sleeping so your dreams becomes reality, you see what you dreamed but in life" Sounded like my dream, same shadow etc... so perhaps.. but why did I dream I woke up in a black room, even that is weird even for me..

This was the first event.. for days I had sore throat and I felt like I was getting sick.

second event was shorter... it happened the day I came back from the trip.. I went to my mother and was going to sleep on her couch. The couch was shorterthan I was tall so it was hard to sleep on it. I had put my cellphone a "flipflop" phone back then, next to the door that was slightly open. As I was trying to sleep almost going over, the cellphone started ringing, I felt almost sick and groggy. I looked at it, I could see it blinking and shining and vibrating, I was just about to take a step towards it from the bed when I realised that was not my ringtone. The sound playing was "Grieg - In the Hall of the Mountain King" I song I hadnt heard in years, because when I was small a music teacher played this song for us as he told a scary story about a troll capturing a boy and made me fear that song, but I HADNT EVEN THOUGHT about that since I was a kid, until this precise moment when I [censored] remembered how scared I was of this song and it brought back that as a feeling and the memories... and then I notcied the foggy bright light outside the door and I just knew that shadow thing was back... I saw the shadow moving towards the door as its shadow grew taller on the white of the door, I closed my eyes and started "praying" like GOD please let me fall asleep, Please let me fall asleep, I was so scared. as the cellphone kept ringing and BOOM I was out. moment I woke it was the same, I was under the cover and I jumped out knowing what just had happened, but it was day now and I ran over to my phone and opened it... nothing, no missed call, nothing...

After that I was so confused, like wtf is going on, am I being haunted? I never thought about Aliens, perhaps that ladies talk about the devil got me thinking of ghosts or demons or something, shadow people "learned about that later trying to find an answer" So as you can understand I was feeling a bit strange, my throat hurt again... I dont know why... this time I didnt rememebr anything else just that... it was moving to me the cellphone and the foggy white light.

So the Third time... this was the nail in the coffin, the dot on the i.
I was sleeping at my GF place.. she had a dog and it was sleeping with us on the cover on the bed. I was awakened by almost puking, my throat felt like someone had put something down it and ripped it up. I coughed and coughed, could almost not breathe and I felt sick, drugged almost... I was so weak... And I noticed the foggy white light, I could feel someone was there but I was too afraid to look... Same thing, same demon, ghost or devil, same [censored] presence. I leaned over to my GF and I tried to scream "wake up" but only whispers came out, not loud words, and was frustrating as hell.. I grabbed her in the shoulders and shook her and she didnt wake up, I was weak but I still "shook her" It was upsetting she didnt wake up.. I even tried to slap her with my body weight but she didnt wake up... then I thought of the dog, the [censored] dog... I looked at her, she was still sleeping... I crawled over to her, and shook her... she didnt wake up, I draged her ear and shouted as hard as I could even if the only thing that came out was a whisper, but the dog didnt even budge... it was so annoying and I felt so sick... I went up, not looking around... I didnt want to see it, I closed my eyes and moved by feeling the way and peaked when I didnt know where i was. I manage to get to the bathroom, I opened the tap and grabbed some water, drank it to ease the pain in my throat and tried to feel less sick.. I managed to drink some and I made my way back, not looking around, I could feel they where there... I went back to the bed, didnt open my eyes and just thought, please sleep, please sleep and then I woke up in the morning..

I yalled at her, I yelled at the dog... how could they do this, [censored] shook em and they didnt wake.. We broke up a bit after that...
Thinking of it I realised a few things.
First time... I could almost not even move, second time I could move but was weak, third time I had contorl ove rmy body, I moved even though weak.. my voice was messed up and I felt drugged... Perhaps that was what they did, they drugged us all, with tha foggy [censored]. Even the dog was out, so I was not even safe with a dog and it was annoying... But realising I could move.. I decided that I would fight back next time.. As long as I could move I could plan what to do, I could attack it and [censored] win. I could have a knife in my bedside table and go for that and just hunt em down... "at this point I still thought it was a ghost or something" but if that ghost thing could strangle me, I would be able to hurt it as well...

But nothing ever happend after that... like it knew I knew and didnt come back.
So thats my story...

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Thought, abduction? [Re: Elion] #13858 19/09/13 3:30 AM
rudidur Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Lieutenant Junior
Elion :

Your entity walks while sleeping outside your body
and harass the souls around you.
If you are not physically strong, your entity is ten times stronger than your physical body.
The reaction of soul entities that do not currently have a body attack all other soul objects, because not in the paranormal form, souls are all visible in the same form, although some are still in the body.
They are distinguished by movement; if they are hovering currently without a body, but if they are moving and walking on stairs or on the ground they are currently in the body

Reply Quote
Re: Thought, abduction? [Re: Elion] #13865 19/09/13 10:08 PM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
Great story Elion. Thank you for sharing.

Im guessing this all happened in Sweden?

In my opinion, it definitely sounds like alien abduction to me. The first experience sounds like the alien was projecting images into your mind. On the third experience, it sounds like everyone around you was "put asleep" by the alien being. Ghosts cannot do this, so we can rule out ghosts. Ive read of other abduction experience where the person experiencing the abduction event looks around at his/her friends or family, and they are all sleeping/passed out. Its understood in UFOlogy that alien beings have the ability to manipulate the human mind as they wish.

Thanks again for sharing!

Reply Quote
Re: Thought, abduction? [Re: LogicalChaos] #13871 19/09/14 11:50 AM
Elion Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
Hey Thx LogicalChaos.

I apprechiate you took the time to respond.
You know, even thou this happened to me and I hear what you say I cant really believe it, I still think there must be some logical explanation.
I would love to hear mor about what you know and what you have heard.

I got a bit spooked about you saying its no ghost because they didnt wake up.. make sense and all.. but its freakishly terrifying.
I got so many questions and so few answers...

So you think that, when IT had my face it was a projection to my mind?
Because that freaked me out big time... was like a way to "knock me out"

And IT did kind of get upset and also "charge up with anger" or something as it was starting to breathe heavily and more rapid as I hit its hand away from me...

Still I just want to think it was a bad dream of sorts...
But then the professional in me still looks at the evidence.. marks around my throat... feeling drugged...

well thank you for your time, if you do have a moment I would love to have a conversation

Reply Quote
Re: Thought, abduction? [Re: LogicalChaos] #13879 19/09/15 4:17 PM
Sophia Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Lieutenant Junior
I agree with logicalchaos. During this time of a shifting paradigm we can have lots of experiences that are of high strangeness. Connecting with otherworldly beings will be what you make it. If you allow yourself to be overcome with fear, your experience will be a fearful one. If one tries to be curious instead and approach the subject from a sense of wonder, it will change the experience entirely. I believe the larger intention behind contact is enlightenment of our own nature and our place in reality.
If you would like, I can explain why this is. Sometimes it is best just to keep it simple as not to confuse. Some concepts can be challenging to grasp for most.
I hope this helps you.

Reply Quote
Re: Thought, abduction? [Re: Elion] #13908 19/09/16 10:28 AM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
My knowledge of contactee experiences comes directly from other people's experiences. I have not experienced it first hand myself so I don't exactly know for sure that it was an alien contactee experience, but to my knowledge of reading/listening to contactees, it definitely sounds like alien contact.

I do believe it projected your face into your mind just to scare you. Perhaps it feeds off fear or uses it as a "weapon" to subdue people. Not sure.

The moment when it got anger with emotion is really interesting. This would be an aspect similar to ghosts as well, as some are very anger about what happened to them (like being murdered, its understood by some that dying emotionally creates ghost entities).

When alien beings "interface" with the human mind, their emotions are linked as well. Usually they are without emotion, but Im sure some species are still very much emotional or can maybe project emotions into humans during a contactee experience.

If you want to learn more about this bizarre contactee experience, I recommend the book Eyes Only: The Story of Clifford Stone by Sgt Clifford E. Stone (Retired). He talks about a similar experience from his childhood in that book that Im sure you can relate to.

Reply Quote
Re: Thought, abduction? [Re: Elion] #14170 19/09/29 7:39 PM
DiscipleDave Offline
Ensign
Ensign
Originally Posted by Elion
Hi,. . . . . . . .. . .. . . . . .
So thats my story...

sleep paralysis is associated with demon possessions. Demons do this to try to possess a body.

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Aki', Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
November
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
The Gray I saw (drawings)
Holy City Jerusalem on Earth
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts