Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
4 active members (Sophia, Music, Xeno, 1 invisible), 178 anonymous users, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,672
Posts13,645
Members379
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Sophia, among_us_here, Ressler, Elion, Glurp
379 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 173
Sophia 30
rudidur 14
Music 8
Zoa 5
Matt 4
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,071
EdMan 1,353
Music 956
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Perhaps closer to an explaination #13835
09/05/2019 04:15 PM
09/05/2019 04:15 PM
F
frankalexanderbe Offline OP

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Offline OP

Captain
F

Hello everyone this late night here, I want to share With you a story from some years ago when I first started to have terror attacks at night, I finally met a girl who changed my life and gave me everything I needed and Things were going really good and I didn`t really struggle With nightmares or anything like that, but I Guess I started to not sleep very well because I sometimes could roll over her my girlfriend in bed suddenly at night thinking I was going to die and sometimes I woke up seeing this black shadows in front of her bed, they weren`t big but they were leaning forward and walking fast as I watched them directly … it was very scary indeed, the nightmares only got worse really over the time we lived in that Apartment and I don`t really know why it all happened, I found out later that my ex-girlfriend wasn`t really committed to me as she broke up With me after we bought a house together, not because of the nightmares because I never really told her but … the thing is, I`m not quite sure what to believe about these shadows and stuff, I Guess if my girlfriend brok up With me she had second thoughts the entire time or something and perhaps projected bad emotions onto me and that`s why all of these Things happened, the nightmares and visions only got worse after this also when I lived in this another Apartment that I bought later on after the breakup, I was seeing black shadows and red eyes at night when I was lying alone in bed, I know very many People around the world is seeing the same Things also after watching some documentaries and stuff, but I sort of Wonder why it all happens though … I don`t really believe so much in a god or angels or demons or devils and so forth, but why do these dark shadows appear when something bad is happen in Your life, is it us they Project it onto ourself or something? I just find it a little strange also why the haunt you for so long time afterwards … before writing this i was thinking I had an explaintion to this but I sort of lost track of it all, I thought perhaps we ourself was creating these experiences but it was just all so Extreme really, very frightening

Reply Quote
Re: Perhaps closer to an explaination [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13847
09/10/2019 04:01 AM
09/10/2019 04:01 AM
46° 03´ 30.16" S ...
rudidur Offline
Lieutenant Junior
rudidur  Offline
Lieutenant Junior

46° 03´ 30.16" S ...
You, as a person, think that you are the only one who controls your body - a mistake.
You are guided by your entity, which has the ability to transmit to your consciousness with different effects of supernatural perception, and it also sends you to consciousness.
The more you resist, the more aggressive this entity is.
You have to surrender to this entity and have it as part of yourself.
Thus, she senses that you are part of her and are not resisting, so they can act as a whole.

Reply Quote
Re: Perhaps closer to an explaination [Re: rudidur] #13848
09/10/2019 07:57 AM
09/10/2019 07:57 AM
F
frankalexanderbe Offline OP

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Offline OP

Captain
F

Originally Posted by rudidur
You, as a person, think that you are the only one who controls your body - a mistake.
You are guided by your entity, which has the ability to transmit to your consciousness with different effects of supernatural perception, and it also sends you to consciousness.
The more you resist, the more aggressive this entity is.
You have to surrender to this entity and have it as part of yourself.
Thus, she senses that you are part of her and are not resisting, so they can act as a whole.

Yes, I understand not resisting makes it easier

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Member Chat
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.