Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
4 active members (Sophia, Music, Xeno, 1 invisible), 178 anonymous users, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,672
Posts13,645
Members379
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Sophia, among_us_here, Ressler, Elion, Glurp
379 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 173
Sophia 31
rudidur 14
Music 8
Zoa 5
Matt 4
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,071
EdMan 1,353
Music 956
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
I am Avi Loeb and I am here to discuss how the discovery of alien life in space will transform our life, AMA. #13813
08/31/2019 02:21 AM
08/31/2019 02:21 AM
R
RamondRedington Offline OP
Recruit
RamondRedington  Offline OP
Recruit
R

Hello everyone,,
I am the Ramond Redington, Jr., Professor of Science at Harvard University. I published 4 books and over 650 papers (with an h-index of 97.) on a wide range of topics, including black holes, the first stars, the search for extraterrestrial life and the future of the Universe. I serve as Chair of Harvard's Department of Astronomy, Founding Director of Harvard's Black Hole Initiative and Director of the Institute for Theory and Computation (ITC). I also chair the Advisory Committee for the Breakthrough Starshot Initiative, and serves as the Science Theory Director for all Initiatives of the Breakthrough Prize Foundation. I serve as Chair of the Board on Physics and Astronomy of the National Academies, which is the Academies’ principal forum overseeing the decadal surveys in physics and astronomy. I am an elected fellow of the American Academy of Arts & Sciences, the American Physical Society, and the International Academy of Astronautics. In 2012, TIME magazine selected me as one of the 25 most influential people in space. More details are available on my Personal website: https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/~loeb/

I recently spoke to the u/Endless_Thread podcast about why interstellar object ‘Oumuamua could be an alien probe and how the scientific community should be more willing to acknowledge and embrace uncertainty.

Proof: https://i.redd.it/bebcmxe65ad21.jpg

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: I am Avi Loeb and I am here to discuss how the discovery of alien life in space will transform our life, AMA. [Re: RamondRedington] #13814
08/31/2019 08:55 AM
08/31/2019 08:55 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

School is just nonsense so whats your point really

Reply Quote
Re: I am Avi Loeb and I am here to discuss how the discovery of alien life in space will transform our life, AMA. [Re: RamondRedington] #13816
09/01/2019 05:54 AM
09/01/2019 05:54 AM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

You two may be the person for all that I know.

1I/2017 U1 ‘Oumuamua — the first known object of extrasolar origin discovered within the Solar System — has been the subject of intense scrutiny since its discovery in 2017. Now, by combining data from several space- and ground-based telescopes, astronomers have found that ‘Oumuamua is moving faster than predicted. The results, published in the journal Nature, suggest that the interstellar object is most likely a comet and not an asteroid.

Reply Quote
Re: I am Avi Loeb and I am here to discuss how the discovery of alien life in space will transform our life, AMA. [Re: RamondRedington] #13826
09/03/2019 08:28 AM
09/03/2019 08:28 AM
R
RamondRedington Offline OP
Recruit
RamondRedington  Offline OP
Recruit
R

Originally Posted by RamondRedington
Hello everyone,,
I am the Ramond Redington, Jr., Professor of Science at Harvard University. I published 4 books and over 650 papers (with an h-index of 97.) on a wide range of topics, including black holes, the first stars, the search for extraterrestrial life and the future of the Universe. I serve as Chair of Harvard's Department of Astronomy, Founding Director of Harvard's Black Hole Initiative and Director of the Institute for Theory and Computation (ITC). I also chair the Advisory Committee for the Breakthrough Starshot Initiative, and serves as the Science Theory Director for all Initiatives of the Breakthrough Prize Foundation. I serve as Chair of the Board on Physics and Astronomy of the National Academies, which is the Academies’ principal forum overseeing the decadal surveys in physics and astronomy. I am an elected fellow of the American Academy of Arts & Sciences, the American Physical Society, and the International Academy of Astronautics. In 2012, TIME magazine selected me as one of the 25 most influential people in space. More details are available on my Personal website: https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/~loeb/
https://www.spanish55.com/
I recently spoke to the u/Endless_Thread podcast about why interstellar object ‘Oumuamua could be an alien probe and how the scientific community should be more willing to acknowledge and embrace uncertainty.

Proof: https://i.redd.it/bebcmxe65ad21.jpg

Thank you my issue has been solved,..

Last edited by RamondRedington; 09/03/2019 08:29 AM.
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.