Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered members (frankalexanderbe), 204 anonymous users, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories49
Topics1,796
Posts14,566
Members426
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
TrueVision, Indigolights144, worm time, howtocrazy, there here
426 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,372
EdMan 1,353
Music 987
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 95
Mya 28
Matt 12
Music 10
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
HOW ALIENS ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE #13795 19/08/26 6:50 AM
Macgomes Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
Hello everyone,,
Have I ever seen one with my human eyes? No. But I know how they look like for a fact. I made a topic called, "secrets of the universe uncovered". The proof is there. The important fact is that there are limitless different aliens out there. That means there are limitless different looks of them. Any anime character does exist somewhere.
https://capread.com
Since pictures don't really last long I use this youtube example:
https://youtu.be/pbWaRW78P4c

Last edited by Macgomes; 19/08/26 6:51 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: HOW ALIENS ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE [Re: Macgomes] #13798 19/08/27 1:24 PM
frankalexanderbe Online Content
Captain
Online Content
Captain
Don`t think some alien species looks like an anime character though tongue

Reply Quote
Re: HOW ALIENS ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE [Re: Macgomes] #13799 19/08/27 2:46 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Stupid

Reply Quote
Re: HOW ALIENS ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE [Re: Macgomes] #13800 19/08/27 9:29 PM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
What if there is a dangerous alien that has the ability to look like something harmless?

Reply Quote
Re: HOW ALIENS ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE [Re: Macgomes] #13805 19/08/29 12:07 AM
WarrenPeace Offline
Ensign
Ensign
This is my theory, you can take it or toss it, doesn't matter to me.

I believe there are beings among us and they are stranded here. I'll go as far as to say they are imprisoned on this planet and have been since the first man.

So, they decided to be the gods of their prison. They would change their physical form to suit their agendas depending on the time period and region. So yes they can alter their appearance to whatever they wish and they do. Just look at any image of any deity and you will see the forms they have taken throughout the centuries

Reply Quote
Re: HOW ALIENS ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13825 19/09/03 7:40 AM
geeknerd360 Offline
Recruit
Recruit
I also think the same.

Reply Quote
Re: HOW ALIENS ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE [Re: Macgomes] #14166 19/09/29 7:11 PM
DiscipleDave Offline
Ensign
Ensign
What makes God, God? i will tell you. They have the ability to manipulate matter at a sub atomic level. The Alien Jesus turned a few fishes into cloned thousands of fishes. He turned a few Bread into cloned many bread. He turned ordinary water into wine. HOW did this alien Jesus do that? Because He had the ability to control matter. He created the Earth and all things on it, He knows and understands the Science that we are not privy to, such as defying gravity to be able to walk on water. Now if these Aliens (which we call God) can create the Universe and all things in it. Why would you believe they are confined to having only one look? If these Aliens can manipulate matter, and their vehicles defy even the gravity of this planet. Why would they not be able to manipulate the matter they choose to look like? Aliens appear to be Green and big eyed, because that is what they want you to see. These beings can change into anything they want to, Human, animals, green men, spirits, whatever they so choose.
If aliens in spacecraft chose to look human, then we humans would most certainly believe they are NOT Aliens but come from another Nation on this planet that has technology that we do not have. Aliens reveal themselves as Green, grey or what have you, for many purposes. Most of which we pathetic humans are not privy to.

Reply Quote
Re: HOW ALIENS ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE [Re: Macgomes] #14167 19/09/29 7:17 PM
DiscipleDave Offline
Ensign
Ensign
This same Alien Race, which Jesus is the leader of, have been showing up on this planet since Jesus created the Earth, they have throughout history appeared to ancient tribes in many different forms to guide Humanity in the direction that Humanity needed to go, to fulfill all the prophecies that must come to pass for the Last Days, before Jesus Returns with the Holy City Jerusalem coming out of Space to the Earth. Of coarse all nations go to attack that Mothership because people just vanished off the Earth, so those nations deem it to be hostile. And it does not help that satan has caused so many movies to come out concerning Aliens, to make them evil. But i warn you now, Anyone who goes to attack the Mothership Holy Jerusalem will be killed horribly by the Leader Jesus Christ.

Reply Quote
Re: HOW ALIENS ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE [Re: Macgomes] #14174 19/09/30 11:49 AM
Elfry Offline
Recruit
Recruit
There might be different races that used to roam the earth in ancient times. They must not necessarily be able to change their appearance. It might be true, of course. Also I'm not sure about the religious stuff, though. I mean, there are so many different stories existing about the ancient days on our planet. That's why we practice different types of religion after all. Oral tradiction probably lead to unintended changes, to various versions of one story. I don't think bible verses should be comprehended in a literal fashion

Reply Quote
Re: HOW ALIENS ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE [Re: WarrenPeace] #14216 19/10/03 1:50 AM
DiscipleDave Offline
Ensign
Ensign
Originally Posted by WarrenPeace
This is my theory, you can take it or toss it, doesn't matter to me.

I believe there are beings among us and they are stranded here. I'll go as far as to say they are imprisoned on this planet and have been since the first man.

So, they decided to be the gods of their prison. They would change their physical form to suit their agendas depending on the time period and region. So yes they can alter their appearance to whatever they wish and they do. Just look at any image of any deity and you will see the forms they have taken throughout the centuries

This Theory is TRUE. They are the demons, and Lucifer is their leader.

But demons do not have abilities that Angels (the Alpha Race of Aliens) do not have also. Consider Scriptures talking about this Alien that Ezekiel saw:

Eze_1:10  As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

Eze_10:14  And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

So these Alien Creatures that Ezekiel saw and recorded in Scriptures, looked pretty spectacular. But these creatures if they so chose to do so, could have easily appeared to Ezekiel as grey skinned, short, big eyed Aliens That so many report seeing today. The Alpha Race are Changelings. Even as One Day all True Christians will become, which is our Glorified bodies (Alpha Race) But right now, we are stuck in this pathetic human flesh, that comes from the Earth, subject to human nature, living on a planet infested with the Fallen Alpha Race, bent on keeping us from Loving One Another.

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Aki', Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
November
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
The Gray I saw (drawings)
Holy City Jerusalem on Earth
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts