Navigation
Homepage Home
Breaking News Breaking News
Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
4 active members (Sophia, Music, Xeno, 1 invisible), 178 anonymous users, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,672
Posts13,645
Members379
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Sophia, among_us_here, Ressler, Elion, Glurp
379 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Posts: 82
Joined: October 2018
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 173
Sophia 30
rudidur 14
Music 8
Zoa 5
Matt 4
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,071
EdMan 1,353
Music 956
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Are they avoiding us? #13767
08/25/2019 11:24 AM
08/25/2019 11:24 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 957
F
frankalexanderbe Offline OP

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Offline OP

Captain
*****
F

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 957
Let`s say the universe is 13 billion years old, wouldn`t a specie who not lives in nature as natives have evolved enough to have the technology to reach races millions of light years away? In 13 billion years … yes, it`s a long time, are they avoiding contact perhaps after seeing us on a distance really perhaps?

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13769
08/25/2019 11:25 AM
08/25/2019 11:25 AM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
No we are here but we want to remain undisclosed from your authorities


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: Xeno] #13770
08/25/2019 11:27 AM
08/25/2019 11:27 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 957
F
frankalexanderbe Offline OP

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Offline OP

Captain
*****
F

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 957
Originally Posted by Xeno
No we are here but we want to remain undisclosed from your authorities


Why, aren`t people kind enough or something?

Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13771
08/25/2019 11:41 AM
08/25/2019 11:41 AM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Not ready...


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: Xeno] #13772
08/25/2019 11:48 AM
08/25/2019 11:48 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 957
F
frankalexanderbe Offline OP

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Offline OP

Captain
*****
F

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 957
Originally Posted by Xeno
Not ready...


Find it a little strange.. wouldn`t it take thousands of years of waiting?

Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13773
08/25/2019 12:04 PM
08/25/2019 12:04 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Yes but for us thousands of years is not much


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13774
08/25/2019 12:09 PM
08/25/2019 12:09 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I'd be careful what you say in public. The gov. will spy on you without you even knowing it. Why draw unnecessary attention to yourself? They might just find something else about you, things you don't want them to know! If you think the gov. doesn't take aliens seriously you sure are mistaken! Don't draw the attention of cia to yourself!

If I was an alien trying to hide, I would keep it a secret. I would never lose a word about this to anyone! The internet is even worse, it doesn't forget. Only people do.

Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: Anonymous] #13775
08/25/2019 12:13 PM
08/25/2019 12:13 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'd be careful what you say in public. The gov. will spy on you without you even knowing it. Why draw unnecessary attention to yourself? They might just find something else about you, things you don't want them to know! If you think the gov. doesn't take aliens seriously you sure are mistaken! Don't draw the attention of cia to yourself!

If I was an alien trying to hide, I would keep it a secret. I would never lose a word about this to anyone! The internet is even worse, it doesn't forget. Only people do.


I have been in contact with CSIS and I have worked with CIA so.....

I don't have any worries.


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13776
08/25/2019 12:20 PM
08/25/2019 12:20 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



No you were not. Because if you were you'd have to sign a disclosure document. They would spy on your internet activity for as long as you live!

Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: Anonymous] #13777
08/25/2019 12:26 PM
08/25/2019 12:26 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No you were not. Because if you were you'd have to sign a disclosure document. They would spy on your internet activity for as long as you live!


Sure......


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13778
08/25/2019 12:28 PM
08/25/2019 12:28 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Don't avoid! What sure? Are you fake? Is that what you just said?

Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: Xeno] #13779
08/25/2019 12:28 PM
08/25/2019 12:28 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 957
F
frankalexanderbe Offline OP

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Offline OP

Captain
*****
F

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 957
Originally Posted by Xeno
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No you were not. Because if you were you'd have to sign a disclosure document. They would spy on your internet activity for as long as you live!


Sure......


I just wish I could escape.. people make bad feelings on purpose

Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13782
08/25/2019 12:52 PM
08/25/2019 12:52 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Originally Posted by frankalexanderbe
Originally Posted by Xeno
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No you were not. Because if you were you'd have to sign a disclosure document. They would spy on your internet activity for as long as you live!


Sure......


I just wish I could escape.. people make bad feelings on purpose


It is one known user no worries....

I have been in touch with a canadian governmental agent for years. Been told a lot too!

When they come and they sing in 5 words ''I know who you are, I know what you did and I know where you are going''

Then the man just walk away after saying "Thank you"

CASE CLOSED


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: Xeno] #13792
08/26/2019 01:02 AM
08/26/2019 01:02 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 957
F
frankalexanderbe Offline OP

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Offline OP

Captain
*****
F

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 957
Originally Posted by Xeno
Originally Posted by frankalexanderbe
Originally Posted by Xeno
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No you were not. Because if you were you'd have to sign a disclosure document. They would spy on your internet activity for as long as you live!


Sure......


I just wish I could escape.. people make bad feelings on purpose


It is one known user no worries....

I have been in touch with a canadian governmental agent for years. Been told a lot too!

When they come and they sing in 5 words ''I know who you are, I know what you did and I know where you are going''

Then the man just walk away after saying "Thank you"

CASE CLOSED


heheh

Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13837
09/08/2019 04:08 PM
09/08/2019 04:08 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



To the OP:

My estimation is that intelligent beings from exoplanets that came into being billions of years ago became so advanced in time, that they travel in much faster ways than our conventional means. There is no way they send a colony to - say, a planet earth for billions of years. It makes no sense yet, we know they have been here and are here. Think "worm holes" or some other yet theorized means to accomplish this.

Interesting story of a group of indigenous people in Brazil. Authorities simply know of these people and have forbidden anyone from interfering with them. If we as humans have that intelligence not to ruin their lives by inundating them with technological goodies, then intelligent beings from afar would think the same way about disclosing themselves and their technology to humans.

I do think that the ET's have been in touch with world leaders so that governments will know they are basically benevolent. But world leaders are shy about bringing up anything they know about ET's because if earthlings suddenly had a high curiosity with ET's, the leaders in science, religion and politics will suddenly lose some respect and ability to lead their people, so mum is the word. This, of course, is opinion.

Why are they here?:
My *suspicion* is, they have lost their own home planet, either through collision with asteroid or rogue planet, or super nova, or any one of many other ways to make a planet unlivable like Mars.

But I'll be darned if I can even speculate as to why they have to mutilate so many cattle and other livestock over many many years. What's with that? what do you do with 32 pints of cow's blood x thousands of cows?

baffling.

Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: Anonymous] #13842
09/08/2019 09:33 PM
09/08/2019 09:33 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 957
F
frankalexanderbe Offline OP

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Offline OP

Captain
*****
F

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 957
Originally Posted by Anonymous
To the OP:

My estimation is that intelligent beings from exoplanets that came into being billions of years ago became so advanced in time, that they travel in much faster ways than our conventional means. There is no way they send a colony to - say, a planet earth for billions of years. It makes no sense yet, we know they have been here and are here. Think "worm holes" or some other yet theorized means to accomplish this.

Interesting story of a group of indigenous people in Brazil. Authorities simply know of these people and have forbidden anyone from interfering with them. If we as humans have that intelligence not to ruin their lives by inundating them with technological goodies, then intelligent beings from afar would think the same way about disclosing themselves and their technology to humans.

I do think that the ET's have been in touch with world leaders so that governments will know they are basically benevolent. But world leaders are shy about bringing up anything they know about ET's because if earthlings suddenly had a high curiosity with ET's, the leaders in science, religion and politics will suddenly lose some respect and ability to lead their people, so mum is the word. This, of course, is opinion.

Why are they here?:
My *suspicion* is, they have lost their own home planet, either through collision with asteroid or rogue planet, or super nova, or any one of many other ways to make a planet unlivable like Mars.

But I'll be darned if I can even speculate as to why they have to mutilate so many cattle and other livestock over many many years. What's with that? what do you do with 32 pints of cow's blood x thousands of cows?

baffling.


thanks for the long answer, very interesting to read and good Points, so you basically think aliens are too intelligent to contact us?

Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13845
09/09/2019 05:17 AM
09/09/2019 05:17 AM
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 69
46° 03´ 30.16" S ...
rudidur Offline
Lieutenant Junior
rudidur  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
*****

Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 69
46° 03´ 30.16" S ...
Intelligent beings somewhere in the universe are just an illusion, such beings do not exist.

There is only intelligence similar to ours.

They operate on computer technology just like we do.
However, computer technology also has its limitations, because without self-awareness, it is only a guided technology that only stores data.

Fifth-dimensional intelligence exists across the universe, including on our planet; but this intelligence does not use computer technology because it operates in the fourth-dimensional temporal layer.

Its shape adapts to the system that works on every single planet where evolutionary development is of any degree.

Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13880
Yesterday at 04:36 PM
Yesterday at 04:36 PM
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 30
United States of America
S
Sophia Online content
Ensign
Sophia  Online Content
Ensign
*****
S

Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 30
United States of America
Human beings have a way of personifying things... in otherwords, humans have a way of projecting our own qualities on highly advanced beings. A lot of current human qualities could be taken as short comings.
When people think of "aliens" the habit is to imagine technologically advanced galactic travelers... and we still manage to project our level of understanding to their tech. This is an error. Some of it we can't even begin to comprehend... Not to mention, there's more than one way to be advanced, to include spiritually. Understanding that contact is largely an inward journey begins to hint at something multidimentional. The missing link in contact is the spiritual one. Lose the labels, think out of the box.

Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: Sophia] #13881
Yesterday at 05:26 PM
Yesterday at 05:26 PM
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 30
United States of America
S
Sophia Online content
Ensign
Sophia  Online Content
Ensign
*****
S

Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 30
United States of America
They are not hiding from us. We are not perceiving them fully because of our fear based paradigm.

Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13890
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
There is so many different beings that could be called aliens, extraterrestrials or non physical. This planet seems to serve a beautiful purpose for all kinds especially the kind people! smile

Aliens is a word that I dare to use just because I love it and the concept of physical lifeforms and materialism make this reality easier to communicate to the mankind that is human being on Earth. Personally from my experiences, with some kind of them at some form; it is telepathic contact. They will communicate with you and influence your life using mind control technology. From distance, from space and... beyond!

They can change their shape or use technology to make you hallucinate another appearance. They blend in and most of aliens I could meet on the ground are lovely and beautiful human look alike love

Or...

Old and broken school hanging around the angelic beings working out this place.

They were mad and exhausted...

I think that something refreshing will be starting within some people consciousness and then some mind will enlarge so for the vision of what is possible in this universe.

Are they avoiding humanity?

I do not think so and I now see them every now and then. They look human and they live like it (some just fake though). One thing I will never forget is the way they chose to contact. People expect what? A fleet showing up and then a leader jumping down to sign the paper? They observe your life, every single seconds. They scan you whole mind and memory to be analyzed and so for the recording of your feelings and emotions. They know you and they contact you the way that fit the best to you. Not the one the public want to hear...

They do not care about the public, they care about the well being of what they want: Contact

They will not give proofs or evidences because it would ruin the games so for a possible end-story surprise?

In my case it was on the internet and they also took me in a way that made me convinced that was serious. At that moment I had no visual contact but I had a experience which was a contact not telepathic. Most of other influences that I had were all about the mind control networked system, synthetic telepathy, hive mind... Call it the way you want!

My only problem is that I don't remember them but I still feel the memory and then they smile like we were old friends.

They are sneak a lot, sir a bunch o pro!

From what I could see, was not regular stuff...

I am just saying in a different way that they are here, they look human and...

Over 10 years I was prepared and trained to live with this technology and I volunteered in a experimentation that was all about writing of conceptual consciousness by memory removal, selective one. Ten years of human consciousness. I ain't see anything yet because I asked for it. I saw one time what is everything you can see around here and it is saturated these times... I like a nice sky, blue and feel the sun heating my skin.

I don't want to see their trans-dimensional parking lots above my head... You know I don't talk much about many things.

But saying they are not here? Sometime, I feel like there is more aliens on Earth than there are humans! Are we alone?

Are we alone?...

[...]

->NO<-

[...]

Am I right?

...

Well at least I have an opinion and I have my experiences that made me enlarge my mind and think off the chart until I remember what they told me in the first place. I am not from this world! I am the cosmic far out alien of my heart, that my soul feels and that my mind go crazy about and it makes me really happy!

Really and I know that an alien can be someone you know, really really close to you and you would have never guessed!

As I said before: "Guess who you can find in the human trash?"

So I was told crazy stories and explained many things about myself by some beings that were capable to take me in my mind, by creating some sort of imaginary avatar in my head; to transfer it in my favorite video game and from my head I was in the game but only in my head. Then I asked them to wipe my mind, wait 30 seconds and gradually make me remember then after make me feeling the memory without remembering and I also asked them to implant stuff and then to wipe me out?

I don't know I have been so excited that I just asked them to do many things to me so I know that is not human...

I know what they can do with my mind because I asked to be seriously manipulated by it because I am really interested to experience this thing especially for the side where it can be used as a weapon. That have to be monitored and I needed to know how it feels when it is sad and annoying...

They will use any way they can to contact and prepare so it fits you and most of the time the memory is manipulated, blocked out!

I wish...

The next story will be more of an enjoyment than an annoyance. I can say that I worked for them for 10 years and that have been confirmed by many people even before I remembered, Before I knew anything about it... The close public around me, the IRL people... They were calling me the "extraterrestrial" and were telling rumors about my alien story. I already had a reputation for it and was known because some guys started their job before I did.

I remembered one day and I freaked out "What the [beep] is that story? It is completely crazy!"

I could not believe and most of people around were more advanced about knowing my own life. I started to go alien the world around was already on it..... Just like agreed in the meeting that made me sign that 10 consciousness years of one single contract.

It took me 5 years to believe... Now I do and I know that things are not happening like I wish and I am tired of it but things are moving forward a better time, slowly because more people open their mind and then they stop to look up because the dimensional architecture does not allow your human eyes to see what is above and believe me there is something to see, permanently... When you stop to stare at the sky and you tell yourself:

An alien could take a human appearance. An alien could remove their alien memory and replace it by a made up human one. An alien could believe they are human and live among us like us. So an alien could look like human, forget they are an alien and believe they are a human. Well that is what personally happened to me...

If an alien can do that and somehow like it better here. An alien could be citizen of Earth, have a family on the ground and who knows? Generations of aliens born on Earth, living secretly within their secret societies and installations. I think the point of talking about it is just to repeat myself because I unfortunately have nothing new for anyone...

I was told by some strange beings capable to do anything they want to my mind and they said that YES they live among us for many reasons. Some they just want that human life in the human world because they find it physically stable and a lot of spots like around here in Canada where life is lovely and beautiful. Maybe also like I was told, they just prefer to stay human. I believe it is for the sex?

They can chose...

Some they go physical while others they go digital laugh

I mean many beings are not only what people they may think. They are expecting something far off even if they could just... Do it...

As far as I know they are barely allowed to show anything else than human being here. To blend in and spy? Hell yeah! ohmy

Joking... or not?

One thing for sure, mankind of the human race isn't quite ready yet. Humanity is now open to it but the truth shall be a shock if shot straight up in your mind! I think all is happening is so they are present in a way that will not interfere the normal course of human evolution. (Even if they cheat the DNA AF) They provide with human sex some alien made human genetic and this is helping.

I will be back when I have something to share...

Sincerly,


Yokor


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Are they avoiding us? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13891
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 957
F
frankalexanderbe Offline OP

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Offline OP

Captain
*****
F

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 957
Xeno is back ;D

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY



Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes


Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.