Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered members (frankalexanderbe), 35 anonymous users, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories49
Topics1,814
Posts14,642
Members433
Most Online619
Nov 16th, 2019
Newest Members
Sugar.Alien, barrysingh102, cricscore, wizardzofs8n, WANA KNOW
433 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,376
EdMan 1,353
Music 993
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 72
Mya 40
Music 12
Matt 10
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Do you think aliens are listening to all of us? #13765 19/08/25 11:07 AM
frankalexanderbe Online Content OP
Captain
OP Online Content
Captain
I mean, even though we don`t record anything, the microphone in our laptops for example still plays the sound … do you think aliens find our ip-adresses here and listen to what we`re thinking everyday?

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Do you think aliens are listening to all of us? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13766 19/08/25 11:23 AM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
We don't need you laptop. We have deployed technology to provide surveillance and data collection.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Do you think aliens are listening to all of us? [Re: Xeno] #13768 19/08/25 11:25 AM
Captain
OP Online Content
Captain
Originally Posted by Xeno
We don't need you laptop. We have deployed technology to provide surveillance and data collection.

Ah, perhaps more effient

Reply Quote
Re: Do you think aliens are listening to all of us? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13780 19/08/25 12:30 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Prove their existence first!

Reply Quote
Re: Do you think aliens are listening to all of us? [Re: Anonymous] #13784 19/08/25 12:55 PM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Prove their existence first!

Prove? laugh

You really haven't been around much......

Reply Quote
Re: Do you think aliens are listening to all of us? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13791 19/08/26 12:57 AM
Zoa Offline
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Yep, they have access to every shred of our memories, Space Time Continuum.

For more knowledge, see my YouTube channel. https://youtu.be/8FlBnsjR08Q
Reply Quote
Re: Do you think aliens are listening to all of us? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14072 19/09/23 1:47 AM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
And in one simple "scan" we know all about one life. What you thought, what you felt, what you've seen, what you've heard, what you've done...

We're having the best "mind control technologies" and knowing about someone and their past is not much about a visual observation. We do record "videos" but the analysis of someone is mainly from a "mind scan".

"I can see through your eyes"

This technology is a great investigation tool since there is no need at all for interrogatories since one simple extraction talks more than one of irrelevant answers that are rarely honestly accurate. People they say what they want you to hear so you think they're fine.

You'd be surprised what's on people head!

One suspect can barely lie to us or hide something from us because we can read what's up in your head and scan what's been recorded in your past. Your consciousness won't remember all of your life at once, but we do. We scan and then know it all almost instantly like if your life was my past because I can feel all you felt in your life and experience what you've been through as if it was my own memories that I remembered.

People think that because they don't remember everything that means it's vanished from their mind and memory. That is not true, the brain records everything and permanently unless you have damages or have developed a disorder. But normal human brain is powerful enough to remember everything because it has the memory to record a whole life of data.

The thing is about consciousness of all is saved in your head. It's a matter of developing access to it!

Meanwhile Zetas have it all mastered!

We made it a technology buddy smile

Reply Quote
Re: Do you think aliens are listening to all of us? [Re: Xeno] #14075 19/09/23 2:12 AM
Captain
OP Online Content
Captain
And in one simple "scan" we know all about one life. What you thought, what you felt, what you've seen, what you've heard, what you've done...

We're having the best "mind control technologies" and knowing about someone and their past is not much about a visual observation. We do record "videos" but the analysis of someone is mainly from a "mind scan".

This technology is a great investigation tool since there is no need at all for interrogatories since one simple extraction talks more than one of irrelevant answers that are rarely honestly accurate. People they say what they want you to hear so you think they're fine.

One suspect can barely lie to us or hide something from us because we can read what's up in your head and scan what's been recorded in your past. Your consciousness won't remember all of your life at once, but we do. We scan and then know it all almost instantly like if your life was my past because I can feel all you felt in your life and experience what you've been through as if it was my own memories that I remembered.

People think that because they don't remember everything that means it's vanished from their mind and memory. That is not true, the brain records everything and permanently unless you have damages or have developed a disorder. But normal human brain is powerful enough to remember everything because it has the memory to record a whole life of data.

The thing is about consciousness of all is saved in your head. It's a matter of developing access to it!

Sounds like advanced technology tongue

Reply Quote
Re: Do you think aliens are listening to all of us? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14078 19/09/23 2:47 AM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
Efficient in the purposes we use it for sure. Once a psychiatrist told me they found it scary even terrifying just imagine the possibility of its existence.

The version we have is the most advanced and developed available around here. Non zeta beings have something too but it is far behind what we have.

It's the finest you can find around!

They call some toys "synthetic telepathy" or "psychotronic technologies" if not just "mind control". Human beings are developing it behind a kind kind of reptilian. I heard of other people having similar technologies. It's not a secret neither exclusive to us anymore. But the level development progress is way more advanced than anyone else. We started it and before it was even imaginable by one other scientist from a different civilization.

Our version is really powerful and works smoothly with stability and well developed acknowledgement of using it. I could talk a lot about this networked mind connection technology and how sad it seemed to be developed as a weapon in a first glance when it was "shared" to help the Earth's civilisations to connect and unify.

We can be disappointed to see this powerful connection and unification tool crashed down to be developed as an entertaining toy or a weapon used against the general population.

They said we show anger but what is the sadness making the madness in the real of what people choose to make of what they get from whatever from wherever...

We made it first an hive mind to be synchronised and understanding of each other. Some people made it their profitable entertainment, others a domination tool while one is using it trying to control the planet. What is it giving good to lesser advanced beings?

We'll find out pretty quick!

Reply Quote
Re: Do you think aliens are listening to all of us? [Re: Xeno] #14210 19/10/03 12:55 AM
DiscipleDave Offline
Ensign
Ensign

All this is True. Scriptures teach:

Mat_12:36  But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Because all of it is perfectly recorded in the brain. And not only in the Brain, but in the Book of Remembrance too.

Mal_3:16  Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a Book of Remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.

Careful what you think about in your head. For example if you taking pleasure in thinking about raping someone. The brain records that as an actual event. That is why the Zetas Master Jesus said.

Mat_5:28  But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

And RECORDED as such.

As i said in another post, MOST abductions that happen are NOT known. The Alpha Race will abduct many people, do the brain scan mention by xeno, to choose a candidate to fulfill some mission that the Alpha Race needs to accomplish.

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Aki', Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
November
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
The Gray I saw (drawings)
Holy City Jerusalem on Earth
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts