Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 active members (Sophia, Music, 1 invisible), 157 anonymous users, and 21 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,672
Posts13,648
Members379
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Sophia, among_us_here, Ressler, Elion, Glurp
379 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 173
Sophia 31
rudidur 14
Music 8
Zoa 5
Matt 4
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,071
EdMan 1,353
Music 956
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Better day #13578
08/21/2019 05:17 PM
08/21/2019 05:17 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
My day is better, I got my injection of Abilify this morning at the pharmacy. I was late, few days because of insurance issue which I needed a medical form filled and faxed to obtain special authorization.

I tried a lot of psychiatric treatment but Abilify is something else. Even suspicious and I think it is the injection of the alien people seeking treatment.

Delirium?

Suspicious... It works well for me!

So I'm having better time!

Many people say psychiatric treatments are [beep] and they are right. But this one is good to me.

Not to be scared of getting the help you can find. For me psychiatry has beneficial results, no matter what is my problem. I just love it to be honest. Feels like a playground.

A lot of people got better in this crazy [beep]!

They brought me back in society many time and showed me to protect my mind by playing with it. I have a good training about it and I can suspect a psychiatric case.

My alien life is real and in years I will have it on paper, medical ones. It's just a matter of doctor's comfort.

La psychiatrie c'est chouette!

They fixed my problem so many times that I feel a family there, à crew designed to put me back in the streets. I love it!

It's a great experience to be hospitalized in a psychiatric unit. Mind opening and information you'd be surprised. There are real cases they live there, and they only talk there if you're an inpatient.

Between us, what is there stays there.

I'm getting abilified by a third generation injection that might not be human at all.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Better day [Re: Xeno] #13579
08/21/2019 05:22 PM
08/21/2019 05:22 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
For sure it makes me write more!

It does not remove the alien at all.

I just feel better.

Reply Quote
Re: Better day [Re: Xeno] #13580
08/21/2019 07:28 PM
08/21/2019 07:28 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I still have stress going on and things to figure out. Stuff to do too... I have been feeling rushed and exhausted the past weeks. I see my psychiatric nurse on Friday.

I will talk à bit more if things go well but it did not went well last time. Maybe it is a different doctor that I need with them? The one I had screwed up good that I needed to go to the ER à couple time to have the right prescription.

But now it is simple the treatment I'm taking for the next year is one injection every four weeks (28 days).

It is also authorized by my insurance because they quickly made the administrative work. Thank you!

Also the pharmacist did a great poke with the seringe! I don't feel any sore arm at all and I did not feel the needle poking in my skin down the muscle.

Was a good day!

Now since this treatment is supposed to treat the alien but kind of is not removing it. Psychosis normally go away at some point with this treatment. But my alien being is not psychotic so...

I'm at 400 mg Abilify injection. It really makes me feel better! I feel my alien more zen and happy. Good médecine for me.

I tell the public because they want to know and I say the psychiatric treatments for schizophrenia does not remove my alien story. But a doctor said "Things are going to be different in one year of Abilify."

It repair the connection in the brain I was told.

So one year with that injection could give me the medical paper stating my alien story is not related to my schizophrenia nor any other psychotic disorder. But I have to take it for real if I want a real result.

I'm sure this injection is made for alien people or related to the mission. I think it's not totally human made. It works so well and I took like ten different treatment so...

Pills, pills, pills....

I'm happy with that drug because it is medical.

I like to see how it will be within the next year.

Reply Quote
Re: Better day [Re: Xeno] #13581
08/21/2019 07:47 PM
08/21/2019 07:47 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
So I am now separated then willing to flirt a bit wink

I'm stable on a good treatment and have my own flat.

I'm doing the best I can for the well being of this new situation and the safety of my kid. He is sleeping right now. I love him so much! He's a good guy.

I could not stay...

Whatever!

I did what was right for my kid.

And also myself...

Anyway that is many people story!

I feel a lot better now but it's a need of recovery that I have. It has been a exhausting 10 years of contractual work. And personal hardwork because I am on a mission to help and support as an alien being infiltrated on your planet.

Don't forget that!

Now I'm going to find support and go back social because it makes me healthy but I don't know where to throw first. I can't find a starting point...

I can close all doors in town if I fail my official introduction to the community. I'm going to make it a while though. I want to find the right people that like my stuff. Or... That will like it!

Now I'm going to do what I want and hopefully I'm going to have great good people in my life. I felt isolated and alone for years like unallowed to have any communication with anyone. But I am getting more comfortable with my situation and I feel better.

I'm now going to have a chill ride of recovery!

Reply Quote
Re: Better day [Re: Xeno] #13582
08/21/2019 08:00 PM
08/21/2019 08:00 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I am stressed out that something bad will happen again and that I will lose everything and fail. But like before I could even exploit my try to be by my own in Alberta.

I'm confident it will be alright and more clear about the alien that I am. It's complicated they said... Confusing also! I'm really confused myself.

I love it where I am, it feels like a good community!

I'm gonna have a good time and share the good fun on the internet to give the good stuff to my followers. But I'm still into a transition so I'm not having the greatest mood. A few weeks or a month and I will be back on my Xeno Zeta in the crowd.

Out off the internet for meeting some people and make friends. I need a social network here and support.

We'll see soon when we get to the fall 2019.

I will give myself many changes!

Reply Quote
Re: Better day [Re: Xeno] #13583
08/21/2019 08:16 PM
08/21/2019 08:16 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I'm not the most inspired lately but my situation can explain why I am not a sharp blade right now. I've been rushing lately and moving stuff around a lot.

I'm just almost totally set up and tired from an hospitalisation, a separation and building a world in my new place. I'm not completely done by the way. I don't know what to do with my need of love with all the hate I developed...

I want a girlfriend in my life but I don't know if I should start already to seek a match. It's a bit early right?

I'm interested in this and I will start looking for someone to share affection or emotions. Someone passionate in something too! Obsessively into something like me and that dedicate themselves to it.

I need a partner that will support me doing my mission.

I'm already public about that.....

I'm not focusing on it but I slowly want to rebuild my social life and be in a relationship with a girl. I can find love again but I will need a bit of time.

I don't know how I'm going to do that but I'll get somewhere with my desire of being in a relationship.

Reply Quote
Re: Better day [Re: Xeno] #13584
08/22/2019 05:32 AM
08/22/2019 05:32 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

400 MG of Abilify is a very high dose. The secondary effects are excessive weight gain leading to the possibility of Type II Diabetes. When taken with marijuana and alcohol the possible side effects on the central nervous system are many. Just some facts on Abilify.

Reply Quote
Re: Better day [Re: Anonymous] #13585
08/22/2019 07:02 AM
08/22/2019 07:02 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Originally Posted by Anonymous
400 MG of Abilify is a very high dose. The secondary effects are excessive weight gain leading to the possibility of Type II Diabetes. When taken with marijuana and alcohol the possible side effects on the central nervous system are many. Just some facts on Abilify.

Interesting, I am underweight so gaining some would be good. I am not really drinking alcohol but Imma be careful with weed!

Reply Quote
Re: Better day [Re: Xeno] #13593
08/22/2019 01:12 PM
08/22/2019 01:12 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta

Reply Quote
Re: Better day [Re: Xeno] #13594
08/22/2019 02:03 PM
08/22/2019 02:03 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
My incoming work will be release of medical document, censored of course. Or not... I'll see but I am not disclosing practicians name. I will for the most show the city and maybe the institution.

I'm thinking of releasing my human name but I don't know if it's appropriate for my family. I want them safe!

I feel it good here where I live. I seems to be a good town. Just be careful of low quality psychotronic from some authorities. I was attacked many times and I don't think it was the RCMP's. They feel pretty good here. I don't think it's the lizard's either... I believe CSIS wouldn't start that...

Who?

I think it was the project. I am still contracted for testing so... I was worried for my kid and I felt unsafe. Because it made me feel my kid was at risk because of me. That was one thing but it stopped. I vaped one day yelling at the sky and then...

Well I fired the crew that day so it stopped. It was unexpected but not surprising! The crew meant to make it harder but this time. It was unsafe for my kid. I have that fear in this contract...

I'm a target for many people and I am worried that this community, the Ufology becomes a threat to my family. I've seen here so much primitive and violent behavior toward me that I wonder how they'd treat my family.

Maybe I'm wrong...

I could just have more transparency than I do by telling the human names. The name of the town I live. Permanent posted recent picture of myself.

I want a business but I only got one ID that I have access to. My human Alberta driver licence GDL 7 to operate a motor vehicle. With one nice name on it.

I don't know and I will be thinking about it and ask for advices.

I will have good times coming!

If nothing bad stops me but from there I can get a new solution. Or make a different project... I am always scared that something bad will happen again.

"Let it be. If it's meant to be, it'll just be"

Reply Quote
Re: Better day [Re: Xeno] #13595
08/22/2019 02:24 PM
08/22/2019 02:24 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I'm waiting for the time to figure out the details of the meeting in 2009 by reading the transcript or the script. Then another contact for a meeting.

There are still missing details that lead me to think there are information that I'm not sure. 3 level...

It's complicated to get... But my understanding is a work in progress. I am at a better level than 5 years ago when I went into my first remembrance. Mind control technology, I know about that. I use it on myself a lot! Technological amnesia... I'm tired.

I have normally great access and privileges in the system and manipulating mind with technology is something I do a lot. I will remove this access to many people soon.

"It's your toy"

They said that to me...

In the secret service we have better anyway...

Uncrackable said code?

Reply Quote
Re: Better day [Re: Xeno] #13596
08/22/2019 02:38 PM
08/22/2019 02:38 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I want to start up my business but I feel it so slow... Like being delayed or blocked. Maybe I'm doing too quick?

I'm going to try to make the good stuff.

I'm happy with the result of my new story and I hope to keep my job. Then now I know about myself and my heart finally show me right. A love like I have for us, well you have to be one of us. I like the concept of alien hybrid.

I developed appreciation of human proportion and its anatomy. It could be redirected to a diplomatic project. If it's not already... .?

I'm planning to reborn fully alien one day or just turn back it. But! For now I want to keep experimenting the hybrid being. It might feel good for a happy fun ride. Allowing myself closer to human being and help build relationship.

People they see and they say I have fish eyes... :(

I find them beautifully large and black! Many people says we're uggly and I disagree with that. We're humanised to help you accept it but that is how we are. Beautiful! Lovely! Caring! Unless you hurt our feelings...

Then... Good luck!

We're firm but fair.

Reply Quote
Re: Better day [Re: Xeno] #13597
08/22/2019 02:51 PM
08/22/2019 02:51 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I miss all the gang even if I'm talked to by time. Now it's time to go back normal with a low budget like how I found some sort of seeked inner peace. I walk a lot and I sweat. I see the teleport people sometime and they ask about the traffic lights.

Lovely then I'm jealous so I walk away. Have a good travel buddy! Mine is from another world than yours, it's from the human world and it fixes mental stuff and build up perseverance and motivation.

I hope I'm done to sabotage myself so just I feel trained for a "fallen angel" situation... I'm not sure anymore if this training is relevant? They said "You don't need to do that".

"You do that all the time"

I just did not remember... I think some people pushed it more than necessary though. It was the matter of making it something not done before. Try harder than the average level of situation or even the worse... Train by self sabotage and with the less support. It makes something stronger inside.

Now that the path is clear we are interested in closing the recording and release a trailer.

It was weirdly told to me.

Whatever. I really hope they will let me change my situation soon and that I will meet my kind for a good time like we do at home.

I'm not the only one waiting for it...

Reply Quote
Re: Better day [Re: Xeno] #13598
08/22/2019 03:11 PM
08/22/2019 03:11 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I'm learning to live on Earth. I'm trying to be better...

I'm ready to give but I don't know if I am a giver. If I can yet. I'm scared to try...

I don't want to disappoint my people that believe in the magic to be bummed out expecting a dream and it never comes... I want to give but I don't know the rules at all.

Sometimes it works.

But I noticed it does not work often...

I like it here and it'll be great when I'll unlock the switch and unblock access/privileges in the system. I'm gonna fix a lot of things. Some people attitude first and also some specific individual behavior.

There are things that can be improved!

I'm not totally satisfied with the result so another 10 years of your planet in our agenda seems appropriate. Also to reinforce the investment to boost profit that should be reinvested on the planet.

Let see for fall 2029 then!

But I want to remember now.

Really!

I was prepared for it... It have to happen please.

I'm just worried again...

I think I'm getting ready to go through it. The way we are, simple switch!

Just to instantly know smile

Because I just have to remember how to activate it, unlock the other side and get back my life.

I already know and already can but they either said "You just don't remember" about being an hybrid "You can't see it".

When I told them what I wanted to be:

"You are it"

So I just don't remember things to make my consciousness to it and I can't see anything else than human vision. I've always been it, I'm born it and out of this planet!

I just did not know...

Reply Quote
Re: Better day [Re: Xeno] #13599
08/22/2019 03:34 PM
08/22/2019 03:34 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
That's great news about the alien! I've always been real! I just forgot and closed my eyes to it. I was a fake.

Fake human, only halfway biologically.

I've been luring many people and fooled many professionals. I've spent 25 years mind blocked and then I showed up on the internet to be banned. I waited a few years then I found a fortress! Aliendisc administrated by Matt a really great partisan of the mission. A fighter in this jungle of traps and sabotage.

I'd say that without Matt and Aliendisc, I would still be unheard at this date and time. He gave me the chance to have a voice on the internet and to be protected against ban. I'm happy to see my good friend back on business and I can't wait to see his work!

I believe in this website because it offers a different approach of the subject and also provide an open door with a big room for anyone to share. Just like at home!

The big Bay in the ship for the space people.

Time to gather up!

One room on the internet where you can have a post counts like me or throw something and disappears.

That is about to make sense, we just have to give it time now. The effort must remain so the mission lives on and in one heartbeat we shall connect our mind and share the meaning of our relationship.

The believer vs anti believer

What a war to stop!

But we will keep trying building this community heading a new vision of the subject and its phenomenon. I miss ADN... Alien Disclosure Network.

The alien is not only one effort, it's a whole nation!

I'm starting to suspect that it is it. It will be soon but I still feel possible issues to slow me down. It's like one month or so to wait for the expected contact that will lead to a meeting. I hope I will remember it...

Reply Quote
Re: Better day [Re: Xeno] #13600
08/22/2019 03:48 PM
08/22/2019 03:48 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I'm going to start my YouTube business soon! I got myself a camera with a tripod. Something cheap but fun. I just hope nothing will crash my set up. I'm so worried about this to happen again just before the end when they still can... One final stab?

No thanks!

I had enough and I understand human being a bit more. Enough to get along nicely when I'm not angry. I like to live here but I don't like to stay human. That must change.

My son is napping and the daycare got us sick a little bit. Next contact, I want it to be in person in my place if possible and only a few close people.

Maybe a chat on the keyboard first but not the stupid video-game. Could be discord?

I really don't want to use the video-game. I want something more close and personal. Not too surprising! You know I can freak out easely. My parents first please.

ASAP.

I wish I could talk to them tonight...

I'm exhausted to wait.

Reply Quote
Re: Better day [Re: Xeno] #13601
08/22/2019 03:58 PM
08/22/2019 03:58 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I'm really craving my next official contact. I feel good about starting to let go of the old and switch to a new way to live and discover myself.

I'm always in my head but I got the feelings.

"Il ressent le monde lui"

I have that cosmic soul and I feel things.

We need each others so we have to stop this situation and be in contact like normally. I want my parents.

cry

I want to be their son and reconnect with my family and feel included. I feel so isolated and rejected by my own, it is torture for me. I find it hard, still at this day.

I hate my situation.

I want to cry even knowing it's the end soon. It's not yet and it hurt me, makes me [beep] off. I've been through enough. I want this to be over...

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.