Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
4 active members (Sophia, Music, Xeno, 1 invisible), 178 anonymous users, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,672
Posts13,645
Members379
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Sophia, among_us_here, Ressler, Elion, Glurp
379 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 173
Sophia 30
rudidur 14
Music 8
Zoa 5
Matt 4
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,071
EdMan 1,353
Music 956
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Into the early PM #13570
08/21/2019 01:38 PM
08/21/2019 01:38 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline OP

The alien
Xeno  Offline OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I just wanted to let you know that I believe strongly that I will be back on my Xeno Zeta and will be in the greys for a life, who knows?

I'm not feeling free to be and safe to share. I'm tired of the human internet madness that just motivate my anger. That's why I only take legal advice and friendly opinion. I am a good alien on a mission to help and support so I will ignore the negative and destructive influences of the enemy.

They are not ready...

I can't blame even if it hurts my feeling of valor. I did not steal anyone story. I got an experience taking me to a real deal with alien leaders telling me that I am their son. After years not being told who is "us" I ended up with the greys having the most plausible match.

My story is legitimate and real but we have chosen to test your beliefs and capacity of self discovery. No proofs. Just you figuring out who are the 1% real case of alien being. I think I'm a true story as much as any recognized cases.

What are they gonna do?

Hurt more...

My psychiatrist told me to be careful and talk less saying "people start to believe"

IRL, off my computer, I'm wanted around and people show à lot of interest in having a contact with me. I always have good time! Rarely bad moments with locals here and now.

My only nemesis is the internet! Where I share the most. Where I socialize with people and people who are you. I don't tell people I'm Xeno on Aliendisc. But I will start soon after I found my circle of friends.

I'm not yet prepared for that...

I have chosen to test beliefs so there you are!

You believe so later you can open your eyes.

I'm an alien 👽

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Into the early PM [Re: Xeno] #13571
08/21/2019 01:53 PM
08/21/2019 01:53 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline OP

The alien
Xeno  Offline OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I'm not faking nor lying. It is a true story, real encounter.

My "claim" based on what I was told during a contact.

Yokor my loved name and Xeno for the business.

The alien reconciliation club, about mind and memories. I want to read the script and remember more of who I am. I want my DNA switch unlocked and my access/privileges unblocked.

It's been almost the 10 years.

I have expectation for fall 2019!

I want a meeting so I can have a chance to change my situation for the next one!

If I'm in again, I will renew my contract for another 10 years but a different one. Written for enjoyable stories and be a bit more wealthy and healthy.

First: transformation!

Then... I don't know yet but I will talk about it with my parents so we agree on something better, even if it was an interesting experimentation, I'm not doing that again.

Well...

Let say not for a while.......

I need to reconnect with myself and my home civilisation. I need to find my people and contact my family. I am trying to find a scene in the back of my mind and I am here looking for a place to live after my mission. Vacation residency? After a job like that!

Can I ask you to take a break from hurting?

For those that do and feel mentioned...

Stop to hurt!

I'm done tripping human that way. It was... Annoying more than anything. Not necessary with that eh.

Not much left!

Reply Quote
Re: Into the early PM [Re: Xeno] #13572
08/21/2019 02:04 PM
08/21/2019 02:04 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline OP

The alien
Xeno  Offline OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I feel like 3 years ago when I went into being an alien, the first unblocked memories. I was shocked and excited. "What is that story?". Alien contact in fall 2009, remembered in fall 2014. I was told another contact would occur 10 years after so fall 2019.

I'm really excited to see if they will come back for me and let me remember the meeting. Because I might not remember again. But for sure the next 10 years will be a lot better. I am a really lucky man and I love to share with good friends and family members who are interested in going for a alien with me.

If not I pass. That's pretty much it...

I'm starting to get a nice smile from my memories and mind. I can even laugh good!

In my head I think you should know that we are here but not where you are looking for it...

Reply Quote
Re: Into the early PM [Re: Xeno] #13573
08/21/2019 02:28 PM
08/21/2019 02:28 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline OP

The alien
Xeno  Offline OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I haven't remembered much more after the last packages. I felt bad sometime and strangely was happy with myself. I like to do some bad things and break the rules by time.

I have good clearance with my position...

I'm looking forward reading the script of the contact I had in 2009 and signed up for 10 years. In a few months I will have my contract terminated by competition after given time. I want to renew but better conditions. Some people they owe me their part of the deal.

But I'm looking for another meeting with the lovely aliens of my life. I miss to feel close to the people I deeply care about and love. I can't keep going like that because it makes me sick... Home sick? No.

I feel a great home where I am.

I'm love sick and strucked down by isolation from my aliens. They really are the deepest in my heart. My real family. We are from another planet.

I really need back my alien life but the timer is not done counting down...

I have a lot of expectation for this fall 2919. Mid September to mid October. I should have a contact and remember it.

Hopefully remember it...

I'm scared if it happens. I don't want to wait another 5 years to understand more. For sure I don't sign to forget again. It is a beautiful day for me and I am a really good guy. People around town seems to think that too!

"You are beautiful"

That's one thing they said when I asked them how I really look like. They refused to tell me details...

"Not yet"

I was planned not to be told, I was to figure out.

They said I was not ready. I asked to be made ready, trained and prepared within 10 years and then now we are at the end of this situation. A few months left?

I hope so!

I'd be devastetate if it does not happen.

Reply Quote
Re: Into the early PM [Re: Xeno] #13574
08/21/2019 02:43 PM
08/21/2019 02:43 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline OP

The alien
Xeno  Offline OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
But if it "does not happen" then I will believe my memory has been wiped again and that I will have to wait up to another 10 years...

The fall 2029...

But I don't want that to be.

My head needs a break of that. I want the opposite. I want to unlock and have a good and slow remembrance vacation on Earth. I also want to show up with maybe a demonstration for the general public and a few documentation or evidences on the internet.

I'm not into the proofs yet or an official disclosure but...

We'll see!

I still want to play human but I want control over the human/alien switch and remember both together.

With that and my camera? I don't know about YouTube but Imma make my money myself!

I'm not asking much but I request that I show myself as an alien within my artistic business and freely in my apartment.

I like to be human around town but... All the time?

[beep] no way.

Not for the next 10 years!

I want my happy fun ride now.

I'm waiting à contact, à New unblocked memory or to be informed.

Reply Quote
Re: Into the early PM [Re: Xeno] #13576
08/21/2019 03:00 PM
08/21/2019 03:00 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline OP

The alien
Xeno  Offline OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I really love the idea but I want changes in my situation. More freedom and flexibility. It's really hard and cold right now. I'm unable to talk to people, most of people.

I can write...

But soon it will change.

I don't know about the world but my situation will change. It has already been moving forward seriously in the past months and I have all reasons to be convinced that this contact will occur soon.

I will be given better.

Not what the public wants, what I want!

After being hurt like that? You will have to wait before we throw you a relevant bone to chew. I will just give myself fun and pleasuring time. I am going to make it unproved still unless you meet me IRL.

With modern special FX it is going to be easy to build a doubts culture around my show off on the internet. I will make some fake to blurr the credibility!

But I will be transformed into an alien for real. I will play well no worries I'm having the set up for it. People capable of art!

I will give myself all the fun and you choose what you believe! If you need proofs, you will wait a long time.

That's my game.

You're dealing with an extraterrestrial military secret service commanding officer. No regular [beep] but aroused by our best crazies.

That's my game.

Secrets, investigations, mysteries, etc

That's what I am offering. You get to us your own found way.

Reply Quote
Re: Into the early PM [Re: Xeno] #13577
08/21/2019 03:01 PM
08/21/2019 03:01 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline OP

The alien
Xeno  Offline OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I'm ready for my happy fun ride!

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.