Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered members (frankalexanderbe), 35 anonymous users, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories49
Topics1,814
Posts14,642
Members433
Most Online619
Nov 16th, 2019
Newest Members
Sugar.Alien, barrysingh102, cricscore, wizardzofs8n, WANA KNOW
433 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,376
EdMan 1,353
Music 993
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 72
Mya 40
Music 12
Matt 10
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals #13553 19/08/21 11:12 AM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
I just recently had an experience with a possible UFO interacting with Radio Signals via my car radio.

Read this thread for context: https://www.aliendisc.net/ubbthread...ommon-for-a-one-time-abduction#Post12718

Here is my story:

I cant believe what just happened to me. So shortly after I made the post above, I was getting ready to drive to the corner 7-11 cause I was thirsty. About 5 minutes ago, I drove to the store, which is about a half mile away. I was listening to the radio, a local hip-hop show. The radio was static-y but I could still hear the music. It was semi clear, inbetween clear and static.

While driving over to the store, around half way between my house and the store, another station overlaps with the one I was listening to. Sounded like an old timey 50's soft rock show or something. Soft guitar played. Then I heard some lyrics. It was a guy and he sung "Memories" then a couple seconds later, it happened again and I heard the guy sung "memories". Shortly after this, my radio returned to the hip-hop station I was listening to. I cant believe it!

Then on the returning drive back, I left it on the same station. Only got a tiny blip of interference, nothing like I did on the way there. It was semi-clear but no radio overlap.

This exactly happened in the TV show Project Bluebook, ETs would "communicate" using radio recordings sent thru the radio of the airplane the pilots used. And this music had hidden messages in there.

Its my first time! : 0

Anyone experienced something like this?

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #13559 19/08/21 11:44 AM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
I cracked a code. They are communicating with humanity in like 80% of songs, movies, videogames, shows...

Go on Netflix for serious alien show and Amazon for being spied. Amazon is not alien but they do use their own products to release spying device within the public.

I'd say NSA.

Watch watch watch! They are everywhere!

I'll be honest again. I've met some high ranked greys telling me they are my real parents. I am a alien...

I had the idea for how things work. I'm captain in the operational force Of the galactic secret service so...

I confirm that you are right! We do communicate like that BUT your experience is old school. Probably older aliens that tried a way more adapted to your culture that might be from a previous generation.

Nowaday kids are just contacted and talked to...

Or you watch movies, shows and spot the details within a whole fiction and after a while you may crack the code and listen to them everywhere! This is a cultural infiltration and social invasion coming further time.

I think you have interested people I may know because you are pretty getting ready?

I think you are good for a UFO alien to contact you and ready to be informed by them. But you have to know, You are already in contact with a ground alien here.

I hope you meet the UFO aliens because they have more privileges than I do and are allowed things I can't...

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: Xeno] #13562 19/08/21 11:52 AM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
Thanks man, those are kind words. Im convinced that my online communication with you helped bring that experience I had in my car driving to the store. Im sure of it.

And yes, they do channel things into our fiction, especially Sci-Fi. In the book The Coming of Tan, Tan the Biaviian mentioned helping make the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Im definitely convinced they help us with creative art, music, movies, TV.

Its interesting that Amazon and Netflix have more alien influence. It makes sense since their shows are more independent/experimental.

So the UFO who contacted me via my radio is using old skool techniques likely cause Im not quite ready for full personal contact?

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #13563 19/08/21 11:55 AM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
Tested?

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #13564 19/08/21 11:56 AM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
Memories...

Maybe they're just saying you will remember soon.

In that case, what did you forget?

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #13565 19/08/21 12:53 PM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: Xeno] #13833 19/09/04 7:04 PM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
Originally Posted by Xeno
Memories...

Maybe they're just saying you will remember soon.

In that case, what did you forget?

My only guess is my spirit was an extraterrestrial spirit before being human perhaps? I cant recall any moments of missing time, the tall-tale sign of abduction and missing memories. Wish I knew.

Or it could have been just a reference to my post about "memories" that I made in response to you in the other thread and that was the "memories" as in the memories of my previous UFO sightings and/or the memories of posting on AlienDisc.

Or maybe its a reference to you Xeno as you are remembering who you are.

Wish I knew!

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #13836 19/09/08 3:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Very interesting stuff there

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: Anonymous] #13840 19/09/08 9:20 PM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
I also just realized that weather storms typically cause radio interference. According to David Paulides research with Missing 411, UFOs tend to travel with weather storms (perhaps to hide themselves better?). That day I don't remember any storms that day but the radio station is far away from my location, over 50 miles, so maybe there was a storm near the radio station but not by me.

Perhaps that's also an important factor in why it happened at that time.

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: Xeno] #13945 19/09/16 6:17 PM
Sophia Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Lieutenant Junior
yes, all kinds of media and music contain hidden messages. I knew I liked you Xeno. I thought I was the only one that noticed consciously...

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #13947 19/09/16 8:22 PM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
Aliens are here and they are actively influencing the mass for a general population to wake up. We have to believe and open ourselves to the complete difference and think off the chart.

I have had a contact and it was beyond my understanding. They did things that I could not imagine possible and it was just a preview! It took me ten years to understand them a little more than I ever would have alone.

They act secretly taking many forms and are present into every aspect of human civilization. I heard some stuff once intercepting telepathic communication unintentionally and they really are totally infiltrating humanity blending in looking like human.

Why?

First they wanted data about human being and then now they are all in position ready to take action or to remember who they are.

Interfering with radio signal is feeling like an old school classic! I think those aliens were being silly motivating an older culture phenomenon. Many things are influenced by aliens around here.

I have experienced a lot of things having them in my life and I believe what they told me about myself. Their technology is way beyond our creative imagination and the way they live is at this day still a mystery to me but...

I heard things once and they probably have a firm but fair society. They have reached the level to be capable to interact with human technology the way they want to do what they want.

But personally where I hear the most news from them and also messages and instructions, in the music!

If not then it is all about telepathic connection and use of mind control technology. Physical contact is rare and they present themselves as looking like a human being.

They are good at what they are doing!

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: Xeno] #14021 19/09/21 12:22 AM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
Very interesting.

Dan Burisch mentions that Greys actually future humans from another timeline. To me, this makes the most sense since the Grey Zetas seem to have had the most interactions with humans in my observation. Its why their face/head is THE symbol for "Alien".

Do Zetas study our culture to reintroduce themselves to their far distant past which they have forgotten/lost? Are Zetas amused by our old skool music?

Ive also read that only certain people can telepathically communicate with alien beings. Its like a natural born ability for some people. Do you know anything on that Xeno?

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #14023 19/09/21 12:34 AM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
As far as I know we're not human from the future. I specifically asked if we are and they have been clear separating us from human beings.

The synthetic telepathy is available to anyone that is accepted to the connection. There is a network available to the public but is restricted to some criteria that anybody can fulfill. The "natural" or "surnaturel" telepathy of some kinds, yes they are birth ability.

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #14027 19/09/21 3:16 PM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
Huh, Ok. Interesting.

Have the Zetas explain to you why they are so interested in Humans? Is it similar genetics? Perhaps a similar history?

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #14042 19/09/21 6:41 PM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
What about if we're just like that anywhere we find ourselves? That's not about human beings specifically but just one specy we can learn from and acquire more acknowledgement of life in the universe. I came here for a guy. The guy was here. Case closed.

I would have the same methods anywhere else.

It's the matter of investigating and studying any form of life even if already examined and scanned. Human beings have truly a soul and a creative one. Not really imagining anything we can't do but is interesting showing their way about HOW to use it.

Maybe it is just entertaining?

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #14046 19/09/21 7:07 PM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
Makes sense. Plus the DNA genetic "tinkering" work as well, as they are helping humans evolve slowly correct?

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #14048 19/09/21 7:18 PM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
Yes we are participating to the human genetic. We provide alien made human DNA to fix an issue that would have showed up over time due to a previous illegal interference with the normal evolution of your specy. We just making one detail to show in your genetic earlier than normal course but nothing that was not naturally going to activate from your DNA.

It's not alien genetic, it's a "time cheat" to help readapting the civilization quicker by unlocking genetical features earlier and helping development of more advanced technologies to suit the needs of the human kind.

I feel like speculating but it was what I got in my mind briefly said.

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #14052 19/09/21 7:28 PM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
Oh wow, so they are unlocking our DNA, speeding up our natural human evolution?

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #14053 19/09/21 7:32 PM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
As much as we are blocking it on many other aspects...

Speculation or reality?

For sure we participate!

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #14059 19/09/22 1:35 AM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
I read about abductees feeling "better than normal" after the abduction, like the experienced helped them. Not everybody but several contactees.

Its to my understanding, only 1% of people in the entire world are abducted and returned?

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #14061 19/09/22 2:11 AM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
Most of the abducted people are returned.

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #14062 19/09/22 3:01 AM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
Yes, that's my understanding as well. From research on abduction cases, the rate of abductions are around 1% of a given population.

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #14064 19/09/22 9:37 AM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
Or 1% could remember it and report...

More people than it appears are being taken that seems sure for me. A whole planet can be abducted and returned as I know from remembering a story of us.

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #14066 19/09/22 2:44 PM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
That's nuts. Make sense since the alien beings in questions have super advanced technology and psychic abilities. Fascinating stuff.

Reply Quote
Re: UFOs Interacting with Radio Signals [Re: LogicalChaos] #14067 19/09/22 4:19 PM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
👽

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Aki', Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
November
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
The Gray I saw (drawings)
Holy City Jerusalem on Earth
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts