Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 active members (Sophia, Music, 1 invisible), 157 anonymous users, and 21 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,672
Posts13,648
Members379
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Sophia, among_us_here, Ressler, Elion, Glurp
379 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 173
Sophia 31
rudidur 14
Music 8
Zoa 5
Matt 4
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,071
EdMan 1,353
Music 956
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
After a while #13481
08/19/2019 10:16 PM
08/19/2019 10:16 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I am now connected hard wired!

RJ11 and RJ45 smile

This is really not the most secured still but at least little hacker that intercept WiFi won't get my surfing. Well I hope so...

I was supposed to get my Abilify injection today but it did not work out so I have to wait a few days... Insurance issue from a missing medical form which should have been already filled and sent? It is not a crime to forget about something or not to know about it but when it [beep] around your medical treatment. Doctors think I should take Abilify for its repairing properties. I will sleep with the stars after a year of this injection because the end is just a start...

Anything that we believe, perfectly or not, we could all use to sleep with the stars...

Not only to be in the dark of a night where they are bright and shining.

Since I was discharged from the hospital everything here was a rush. New apartment to set up with a budget and I had to walk back and forth from home to stores a lot! I am tired in the legs and it is starting to be sore. But now I am set up and tomorrow the community service nurse will come the check it up and then give me recommendation if just not the green light to have my kid to my place so I do not need to spend all day at my ex's place to have care of the child...

It will be a lot different...

I really love my kid and I want to provide support to my family but somehow I kind of want to avoid staying at my ex's place...

Nothing that bad but some places can turn to make someone sick you know?

Well now there is the truth for the public: I am officially separated from my ex partner.

I am not really into looking for another relationship yet but I am open to flirting wink

So things will be different, no explanation but I am expecting myself to be more stable and healthy. I will start trying to provide video content, I will move some writing to my personal website but mostly will share here.

I was told many time that my stuff was not welcomed so I will move a bit on my website and my Youtube channel. I think I have wrote most of what I had to remember so now I can move on...

But remembrance stuff is for Aliendisc but right now again I only have unrelated content to give so...

Also I am going to start going out there and find friends, many friends!

Being alone of disability is really not healthy. It is better money than social security but it is still not being rich so... More people in similar situation being together and helping each other is awesome! That is the way you survive to be a onliner and on disability, You have people to help that will help back. Together we can go somewhere but we have the gather up!

I am not talking going against the system! The system can work if we shape it with more collaboration from you and more cooperation from us. We can go somewhere together but we have to let go of the old and maybe stop trying to understand and just take things the way they are wanted from the emitter. Like me, I am pretty much into the grey and after meeting them on the internet and being explained a little bit I found out that I am not human. All based on trust and believe of something told to me that took 10 years to be remembered and to start make sense and give a better understanding of my life for its past, present and possible futures.

I want to be taken for what I am convinced that I am being told by aliens.

"You are one of us"

I should not afraid to talk about the Zetas because I am one of them and that was told by high ranked. We are organised and why my life it is that way it is because of a choice I made for my involvement in the mission to help and support. I am trying to work out some people consciousness so they can open their mind not to a confirmed truth but about what could be possible. Then to find it is more than possible... It is real!

I have chosen this because I think hybridization programs as first step of having circulating aliens in the streetis good. Will get people used to alien traits but not too far from what they are "a human" ...

Years ago an aware cops called me a "half man" because I am half of one and half the other right now...

"Coming from you I don't take it as an insult. It is still the double of what you are"

That is my reply to the cop and the other cop was happy with it and even repeated it to him after he repeated "half man" to me when I was locked up in my cell. Locked up for being attacked by the reptilian provided version of mind control technology or what we gave them access to use. [beep] project...

I will not let go of what is mine. I am not from Earth!

My situation is unique because I have authority to make more choices than the others of us. I have a interesting position within the greys. The kind that makes me know the "Mazda case" and how some people are not being careful... We're not in the old world anymore. I am an alien hybrid playing human to understand better. Every time I walk across another hybrid but those from the program, they release information about me and it makes me really mad and I hate their attitude. At some point I feel like the public "hybrids" are something else.

I have talked about decoys right?

Most of the real ones are not awaken, they don't know nor remember so....

Those guys with privileges, I am not sure... It reminds me a security feature in projects like the ones happening.

A lot of important people around but some of them... They have too much privileges to be real because it does not follow the rules of this story!

Whatever I will investigate some cases soon here around me because something make me think there is a big misunderstanding eh...

I heard suspicious stuff around here...

There is a program about "hybrids" that is pretty secret but it is meant to be a decoy for the real ones. Like the aliens from the "starseed project"

I don't want to talk too fast but I think I will find someone interesting here where I live because there is people walking around into the grey hybrid thing. Knowing stuff about me that let me know that either they do have access to recording of my surveillance as alien hybrid that could be real or... something else.

OR

someone is [beep] really spying on me because what I heard is like "Is there a camera in my [beep] bathroom?"

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: After a while [Re: Xeno] #13482
08/19/2019 10:35 PM
08/19/2019 10:35 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I am going to get started now. I made a choice and now I am into moving forward through it. I am going back in the line because my [beep] is done, pretty much.

Now I know I am an human alien hybrid on choice and I have used it to feel comfortable being alien on Earth. Half way to contact is better than nothing right? Like the cop said, half way to it both way... Hard confusing life with many discomfort with both side. But before my soul was shot in this hybrid embryo I was a full 110% Grey alien. But this technology is secured and classified. I can describe how I feel it.

Makes me thing of a microscope. A tube going done a plate. The tube is what will aim and shot the soul into the recipient placed on the plate. It is like a gun. I do not remember how they take a soul off a body and I think this will not be disclosed soon but I can say we can take a soul and shoot it in a recipient. The tube is aiming and then, bang! the soul is shot into the recipient.

In my case I shot myself into a human alien hybrid body to live between what I am and what I had to do for my study, my research. What is the human problem? I was really enjoying my life before I remembered it was all BS! I am still okay and I can have good time but I am done of this human flesh I am stuck. I want to switch to what I feel inside that makes me more stable and healthy because it is closer to what I was before that body swap.

That soul shooting technology is not public. It is for professionals only. The hybridization program is meant for political and diplomatic purposes as much as contributing to human DNA history and help, you know... We have sex! We are providing alien stuff into your civilization for a while! Sex and love, the greys is the return of the hippies?

LOL

Humanity is really not let down...

"Ouais mais lui c'est un vrai"

I heard them, that man...

I like the human experiences, really I do love the going on of this planet and that is why I am trying not to interfere too much. I want it to stay local, human, Terran. It is your place to shape the way you are... If I just come and bomb you with my stuff and change your mind into our then my buddy you will wake up tomorrow rememberring you are an alien too and your skin will turn grey...

This place must stay what it is, NOT US!

Good things from us but you have to try to understand what we give and not only being mad at what you want us to give.

You could all be greys if we wanted but you did not remember neither did we?

No way... Us is exclusive to us... You stay human!

I really love the hybrid proportion.

I saw it you know?

I am beautiful they were right!

If I could be heard for once I'd say: Just [beep] unlock me please? Thank you!

Reply Quote
Re: After a while [Re: Xeno] #13483
08/19/2019 11:30 PM
08/19/2019 11:30 PM
F
frankalexanderbe Offline

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Offline

Captain
F

Glad you`re back with your writing again smile

Reply Quote
Re: After a while [Re: Xeno] #13484
08/19/2019 11:33 PM
08/19/2019 11:33 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
When they say greys are all cold. Real cry? Go on Zeta1 there is a museum there, off time... Where you know what disappeared but will you remember leaving it?

Just like a real boy a bit bi curious I can say that greys are NOT all female. That is fake lie people...

Most is blocked to gender less, then those with gender yes are mostly female but most of greys are gender less. I mean no genitalia... We are to be a head working together within one shared heartbeat. Then the girls are there doing what they do, beautifully love

But, I am a boy!

Male are a bit more rare. A real boy with a bunch of female wink

Then the rest that must exit the neutrality if they wish and earn the sex. Sorry...

Reply Quote
Re: After a while [Re: Xeno] #13485
08/19/2019 11:35 PM
08/19/2019 11:35 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I said one day I want to feel it...

I want to believe in the magic!

I felt it and I now believe deeply in the magic.

Reply Quote
Re: After a while [Re: frankalexanderbe] #13486
08/19/2019 11:38 PM
08/19/2019 11:38 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Originally Posted by frankieberg1985
Glad you`re back with your writing again smile

Well not exactly yet, just a little bit more but I am going to keep going on taking care of a growing up snailien of one human year old but... Already with big boys at the day care!

I was so proud!!!!

Look at the daycare there is two rooms. One for younger kids like 6 months to idk 3-4 years old or less. The baby and toddler room. And the other room with kids older and bigger, up to like 8-10 years old.

When I got to get my kid back earlier, they were holding him in the big people room like a big advanced guy ahead of his age. smile

My kid is playing with the real deal! I love him so much love

Reply Quote
Re: After a while [Re: Xeno] #13487
08/19/2019 11:53 PM
08/19/2019 11:53 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I was walking a lot lately carrying stuff over town and I had so many people cheering me with their greetings, waves, smiles, good talk and even a salute.

I told myself I got to find another way and I was right. I am tryin to learn and get better, I am ready to learn and to give but... I don't know if I am a giver. I love to share but do I really like to give?

Questions...

I

-> I <-

I am on myself for some reasons and if I want to be a good dad I have to be what I am. A self centered narcissistic grey alien that have chosen to be a human alien hybrid and participate to the mission. I won't let go of what is mine...

I am ready to learn and I am trying to be better!

I could write so much real deal but too many people at risk of being hurt....

Frontline of mama "did I break the rules?"

Real brothers and sisters that die 100 times so I hear one thing that will be removed from my memory...

Done for nothing?

NOTED BRO!

You helped not making me feel like someone else! You build the feeling that I can't remember why I have it.

Thank you for your sacrifice!

Reply Quote
Re: After a while [Re: Xeno] #13488
08/20/2019 12:02 AM
08/20/2019 12:02 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Poobah

Alberta

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.