Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 active members (Xeno, Matt), 200 anonymous users, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,598
Posts13,141
Members365
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
ShadowSphere9, dkm919, James, tostr, FuZzCasT
365 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
rudidur
rudidur
46° 03´ 30.16" S 14°30´ 09.07" V
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 635
Music 230
Zoa 63
EdMan 26
Shark 21
rudidur 20
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,877
EdMan 1,353
Music 948
George 345
Shark 310
IronGhost 307
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Little nothing on the way #13403
08/14/2019 10:44 PM
08/14/2019 10:44 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
It has been a while. Things will never be the same!

I got a new interest and inspiration and they talk to me. just watch their phone. Making me mad? Smiling at a empty bowl of thoughts. Now my favorites is us, the Zetas or the "greys" !

I am having a brain down? Who could love them the way I do, hating their enemy walking beside of mot of them. Funeral...

Take a bite!

Drinking home, now my favorite color is grey.

I could be acting like a cop a long time but I am not really. Oh did I say GSS is not LED ...

They said to calm down and take it easy with what I got. That is enough and I should be on a budget.

I am the sequels that suck... You give me bad vibes when you crash me down and you make a little baby having a sad dad. Rolling cigarettes I was and I knew it gives cancer. I did and tht is sad because I find it cool to have dark thoughts. I find it amusing to have my face on a laptop and eat the online mud. My son will grow up on the internet more than we do nowaday so it needs a safe spot and the beginning of a real good place.

Bad advises?

Bad energy! You will get your sick pleasure of me. Be patient.

I sleep really well and I am doing good!

To give some clear news. I am installing to my new place, I do not have much help but slowly I am making it. I had that question now that I am back by myself.

Do you want to be mine?

I would be better but I need adapted to my alien life. Not a sabotage...

I wanna be your alien, whoever you are if you want to take me for it.

Could get so crazy so fast, was quick move but long time to set up now because with child care and little help from barely people around me then... After like almost 2 weeks and I am still setting up my apartment. ... Whatever. I got a really little expensive help today for the few heavy boxes I had so for the rest...

Easy piece!

When people ask "how it's going" ....

I got some new stuff for my YouTube channel and music production!

Soon I will restart being present and have daily post and weekly video on YouTube at least.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13405
08/15/2019 03:17 AM
08/15/2019 03:17 AM
Zoa Online content
Lieutenant
Zoa  Online Content
Lieutenant

I feel you XENOS, when I read that an absolute sense of authority came across. You put it perfectly, cos Ahura had told me the same that Aliens are just guys from another planet/Time zone who go through the same kind of hardships us humans do when it comes to dark thoughts thanks to Asmodeus using mind control and having doubts. It seems your new place will be a better haven for you, the Good always comes from the bad, trust me, I've been there myself. Keel up the positive thinking and can do attitude, your YouTube vids I guarantee are extremely important.

For more knowledge, see my YouTube channel. https://youtu.be/8FlBnsjR08Q
Reply Quote
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13411
08/15/2019 01:39 PM
08/15/2019 01:39 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Thank you very much! I will be back on my Xeno Zeta and will be in touch with your cosmic side and we will talk about it when I get home.

Reply Quote
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13412
08/15/2019 02:04 PM
08/15/2019 02:04 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I don't want to kick my shoes off and run but I don't know how to really walk this way in peace and inner harmony. I don't know... I would to à sailing song?

I did that enough... Good job!

I am not inactive, just too busy to atend regular posts or content but it's coming soon!

Great projects are being prepared and we are trying to start up the happy fun ride. For a good time after dark moments that showed as never ending.

For some of us...

There will never be recovery and a part of the nation is bleeding... Many feel the collective emotions and they seem sad. We get so angry easely lately.

We may need a break from the mission...

I could flip the switch and shut it down to be sure we remember the vacation. Useful to forget but annoying not to remember. I could explain where I start to hate myself.

The mind control technology I use it a lot and I have access to the secret service stuff. The big black wilds! I wipe and manipulate my own mind training people from here to use it. We're our own test subject. Experimental self mind control.

So much just for a incident...

Reply Quote
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13413
08/15/2019 02:19 PM
08/15/2019 02:19 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Once again in the past here I have been humanised enough to forget my name or hide behind Xeno or any other nickname. I was born on another planet and dropped here to infiltrate, on the ground.

I have a name but I like Xeno a lot on the internet.

It's hot to be sad, that's what I thought... I had reasons and sicknesses. Not just depressed of the space feeling. I've been screaming a lot so just I feel my family...

I'm Yokor

I'm in the alien secret service and here is my juridiction. I have all rights to investigate any cases such as divine impersonification or appropriation of a spirituality.

Xeno my codename!

I have been in a cover op for too long that now I think like a monkey and barely use my alien brain. I was shot by a psychotronic weapon and I'm so scrambled now...

It's all in my head and I broadcast a lot so... Here on Earth many people hear me and it is [beep] because I'm so [beep]! Well I felt like it but I'm getting better.

Would I make it wrong?

Reply Quote
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13414
08/15/2019 02:24 PM
08/15/2019 02:24 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I can't focus on making my things done. I'm trying to play cool but I just get angry. Grey's anger... I could be a crush? But that is true we do really feel the anger. I do! I'm easy angry no lies but I'm not in the mad.

Anger management is my next therapy to find. Let give the nation some tools to stay chill, especially on the ground.

My son woke up! smile

Reply Quote
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13417
08/15/2019 06:00 PM
08/15/2019 06:00 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I only got eyes for us now. smile

Don't try to give me cold water, tomorrow I hope the stars are made for us.

I only got eyes for us...

Is that true?

I fell in love then fell out. Back from hell and heaven... I need more time! I'm fired up about healing and getting better to be good. Everyday is another song for another side. Just to survive, find another way and be better because together we will celebrate unity of our heart.

Human feelings are so strong it makes me crazy...

Oh? Little monkey!

I can forgive that you don't forgive me...

I keep dreaming and dark scheming. Vicious poison? The Cosmic touch from a guy that lives by the greys. What you gonna do? Leaking? Don't drown...

We'll hold you down...

My life is okay with them around me. They said to me I have galactic clearance to feel like I'm drowning. Then you hold me down!

It's never easy to be different inside and outside not fit reality of your limited consciousness. I'm just trying to stay alive. My favorite way to learn, mistake. Can we make it a draw, match neutral score?

Possible?

YES, but...

Wave goodbye!

Reply Quote
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13418
08/15/2019 06:08 PM
08/15/2019 06:08 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
The life I had is fading out. I'm waking up just in time.

I am not human.

I am a Zeta reticulis alien.

Then I'm back to myself I love and once closer to my reality I will crack and cry on the way of one blood in a cup. Just for the record. I'm done bleeding, we all are.

I need noise and loud speaking up...

Am I the sequels that suck?

I have my deep pleasure of grey being and how they are open and kind when they go lovely.

One more tear drop to make me down and I'll say that I feel good, real good with the greys.

Only good learning I got from my own kind.

I am Yokor, royal Zeta reticulis alien!

Reply Quote
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13419
08/15/2019 06:11 PM
08/15/2019 06:11 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
It feels good to wake up and to learn who I am

Reply Quote
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13426
Yesterday at 07:05 PM
Yesterday at 07:05 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
My ego, so narcissic...

I agree with that and I'm really Self-centered. I want to know who I am and I wish to come out. I'm okay with where I'm going and with who. I'm not better than I ever imagined yet but within a year great changes will occur.

I can feel the shame right now but I am a good alien.

More I invest in myself better man I get to be. I'm narcissic so it's all about myself and more I care about myself more healthy I am. When I'm strong and healthy I really love to care about you. But I've been far off from my needs of selfish ism to feed my prognosticated narcissic personality.

I'm still alive and my happiness starts with myself and I know what makes me happy. Being an alien on Earth and having fun around fooling the little monkey.

laugh

I'm not dead yet and I hope to live long enough for the good buzz from space and beyond. The one that makes me vibrate and feel electric and then it's like my body changes shape. It blocks there... Unable to switch up my DNA and see my hybrid alien form. They prepared me for it. Until the last stage where it turns: blocked! But I know a bit how the real shapeshift feels and I love it.

I felt the buzz switching me up to better being.

It's Awsome!

I need to love myself then I can love stronger and deeper. But to feel good and happy, it's pretty much into the narcissic selfish ism that it works out easier for me. I love to make one or more happier and to have a better day; when I'm satisfied of my own self.

You can call me egocentric because it might be true!

But when I'm good with myself then I'm great with the others. I'm happy then I make happy. I want to keep digging myself for the inside out to come...

Now I can go back to normal and find back my inner peace and build back my narcissic harmony. I have to care myself and start up the projects I have in mind or on hold for a really long time.

I want to make videos and I wish to play music, sing and dance. I want my YouTube channel active and entertaining. I want to work on my website and shaping my character design, the new zeta inspired Xeno. Where I feel the source to my inside blocked and locked alien being.

I feel the grey as more honesty to myself and they have put a really interesting reality in my mind. I feel the dream and the love. I'm scared to disappoint them...

I love this experience happening to me, mostly telepathic technological network. They make me remember and they implant package of information to help.

I love when they scan and the feeling in the eyes.

Most of what I felt with this story is that everyday I'm getting closer to the alien hybrid human dream. It will be good diplomacy and hopefully the understanding and communication will be functional.

Reply Quote
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13427
Yesterday at 07:19 PM
Yesterday at 07:19 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I'm not crazy. I just believe in myself with the given story. They made me remember who I am? No, I just remember what they told me almost 10 years of consciousness ago. They said I'm the alien, it's kind of my business.

I'm proud, happy with myself. Being beyond the conscious access to yourself. Just because I was told stuff during a contact. I was not given much information. Just the minimum to deal with the incident.

I was told that I'm bit hierarchically high in our nation. Or my authority is at least... I'm heavy. I can feel people interested in me around and some leasing going on. I see some disappointment with specific individuals by time.

My show will start for real soon.

smile

Reply Quote
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13428
Yesterday at 07:42 PM
Yesterday at 07:42 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I have got some cheap equipment to produce a pilot on my projects. It's a try and I'm started for my business and the artistic career I want. I am about to start an happy fun ride. I will have folks around to participate! Actors, cameraman, musician, etc.

I will go make new friends here!

Reply Quote
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13429
Yesterday at 08:22 PM
Yesterday at 08:22 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I am more socially active now outside. I still isolate myself but I have good interactions with some folks. Soon I will be back on my feet and stable after a major transition. I'm nervous...

But then I'm going within a few weeks settle down and just then go back to normal. A bit of money to make me able to afford my core set up. A part time job to rehabilitate and get closer to have a full time paid employment. If doctors give me green light...

I want to live on my little thing and the big fun I'm having loving the great greys. Just being on the disability income because easy is me on going ill or sick...

I can't work for sure, not full time. I'm told I'm allowed to work a little now so I am going to make a resume tonight. I can be like 8-12 hours per week. I'm going to try to find a bit of employment and extra money. I have many places in mind.

It will be done this weekend and I will try to start application process at places interesting me that respect doctors opinion about having a job and follows their recommendations.

I'm going to get better soon and hopefully I will not be taken all my stuff again. I'm really scared to be stolen again but I believe that everything will be alright. I just can't get rid of the stress from this very real fear that I have.

Thieves...

If I could feel safe and confirmed...

Reply Quote
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13430
Yesterday at 08:50 PM
Yesterday at 08:50 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
This summer was insane so I hope for a chill and quiet autom. A bit of rest with no incident...

Doing my stuff, taking care of my son and working lightly somewhere.

I will make résume tonight!

Still a lot to make done but I'll get there.

I'm just tired of my mess and I want to stabilize in my stuff for the good fun!

Hopefully more friends...

I need a better social life. I need to get my buddies, palls and bros; I want some nice and chill friendship around town. Creative people and videogame players.

Reply Quote
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13433
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I heard the bells and carillons before it was time for a talk in the middle of my story. You will like me once I get to feel like I have been before the descend that started years and years ago. You will really like me...

If not then just pass your way!

I'm just trying not to be running away from my desires like I'm used to do. Too much humanity, omg the little monkey...

It's time to go on being honest. I choose the mission and I'm going to serve as volunteer of the universe until it is done. I am a good alien on a mission to help and support!

That's nice belief smile

I believe I'm ordered to operate in a mission of aliens having Earth's back. I mean I think my job is to provide service of good quality and dedication to the task of building a better world. I believe my duty is to contaminate with positive and constructive things such as general actions.

I'm trying to be with the nice, chill and peaceful people that like to be courteous and polite. I'm trying to show good manner and adapted behavior regard my alien and living on Earth.

My belief system is really uplifting and encouraging. I want to share this strong and deep almost fanatic belief of an alien, a good infiltrator that now show up.

I believe we are the aliens from space and we have a plan, à mission. Many many operations, experimentation and projects. I feel that last impression I had before I forgot everything. Before I've lost it I felt there was a dark time and then I was shot by a classified technology. Well the lizard has it pretty public compared to the little monkey.

I believe only the good stuff and I'm trying to avoid feeding negativity and destructivity.

I never feel great right away after long storm, violent storm or agressive storm... I get over it quick when I'm screwed but I am sometime slow on recovery. I want to repair myself from the damages of a past.

I know that I will be fine but I'm so slow lately and I feel scrambled in my mind. I had to move a lot carrying stuff, walking, walking, walking... I'm looking to be in contact with them alien family and to find my inner peace.

I feel a lot better than before the nexincident!

Reply Quote
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13434
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
My mind turn into a dream of a world where I am from a different planet and I am here looking for a place where I can make my own space so that the fun is far out.

So close to home and being able to use the alien form. Not yet but I'm feeling more healthy, understood and loved with the beautiful greys. The ones calling me family. Now I know what they mean when they say that they are taking you with them.

They put it in your head to distract while they change time so you just remember you always had it. They shake you up real good and it can hurt but they can be really generous when they say that they like you.

I asked things, they made me live the demonstration telepathically or imaginary (...) but, just in my mind.

That day they appeared so just I am what I want to be.

"Everything you want"

I told them and now after five years plugged as multitasker on the mind control network, I got a go on my story and I know how they give and how serious they are.

I'm just enjoying my life having alien parents because they said I'm not from here at all. I'm from a strange place where peace is too good. Highly monitored and constant mind surveillance state. Here on Earth, scheduled scans. On the planet mind control is analyzing one mind in streaming. Live surveillance organized by a computer. Like the system knows everything you do, think or feel. Really safe but you must live by the system.

I don't know...

Just feelings and how I imagine where I am from. Well that is now common story. Just another guy with the alien human hybrid reality. Well I heard some cases are real. I'm trying to find out what is about my hidden identity. Then what is the right stuff for me.

For sure I want to be surrounded by loving and understanding people.

No more isolation for that weirdo talking to you.

I was said as having poor social skills... Really?

Hmmm.....

Reply Quote
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13435
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I believe in the magic and my devotion to emotions that I have for the aliens I know. They are my fortress and I'm to serve the universe they want. I was called many things but a traitor? I did not betrayed them unless there was a scheduled fake. Just a show for further marketing about this video game... People call it like that.

Playing a game.

Actually I worked on development...

I'm living in it like many!

My patience test was 10 years. Longer they test and harder you get challenged better the love is when it comes to remember an agreement.

I'm happy with my story. I feel better and a bit more relaxed as much as calm. It is going to feel great soon! I hope I will make people happy with themselves and motivated to live their life.

People they want to be free and satisfied also they really enjoy to feel safe. Can we stop by the alternate reality I was given by aliens and just let me go for it?

I love the greys, no matter the true reality. They are my feeling of family and I think one day I will go back home with them. I have been trained and challenged on using the mind control technology on myself. I abused to them amuzed aliens. I can't stop it... I love them more than anything. I just do it almost unconditionally. Loving them make me feel so good.

I was sick and I'm getting healthy with my alien belief. I'm doing what I have to do for myself because I have something wrong with my mind. I'm investigating my problem because I want to find a cure or a better treatment. Whatever it is...

Something is screwed up in my head and the technology is not the best solution. I'm going manual and old school.

So?

I'm starting to get really excited about this opportunity and I am here looking for artists to collaborate with a community of creative people.

I wonder if you are interested in more than one activity...

But I'm going to try YouTube!

Music too!

Reply Quote
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13436
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I have stronger feelings for the aliens I know while I'm isolated trying to fix my mind with all the help I have been offered the way I have chosen. I have been respected in my desires and ideas to make my life more enjoyable after the bitter beginning. I am trying to simplify my problem but also to be able to express its complexity artistically in an intertaining way.

I'm one of them and a loved one!

I used to know and remember my gang into the grey. Hopefully they never forgot me! System errors are always possible...

I call them my family and my life. We are dedicated to the nation and handle where we stand. I miss my family and I love both my parents. I just wish for more clear and direct communication. I am trying not to lose my mind and heart but I have to get closer or I will be nut...

I know I can't connect right now because I have a special idea to deal with. A problem and an approach far out or maybe just crazy. The new world is to very well love and share.

I want to make people smile and laugh to fill their life with joy and desire to keep going. I want to be your alien and to be honest to you so the mission will be successful. But I'm really confused with my scrambled mind.

Well at least I'm not dead eh...

I'm starting a new way to do my stuff and this time I will have more tools and equipment. I'm working on thoughts to motivate me go social if I can. Many people showed interested in me and I will be back on interesting myself in other people. I have to rebuild trust and calm down my obsessive paranoia...

I am just scared of the possible return of planned sabotage to make me lose weight and home... Or scared to be stolen my material possessions. I'm so just freaking out right now because I have to wait for the feelings to get better and trust again.

I just feel like I'm sick of having things because I just become an opportunity for thieves. I hate that...

I miss the sunshine and I was feeling safe having nothing to lose. I know myself and I cannot be too rich with my illness. I have a sparkle to light up my mind and with the short fuse...

I just want to go back normal, little income with a little extra having a day of work every week. Just child care and personal projects. I am in a real unexpected rush! But it is almost done. Things are moving slowly and I'm seriously being delayed and stressed out but progress shows up everyday.

It was a stress I forgot...

À stress I hate...

The stress to be able to get more in one click. Two seconds to see a whole lot to just disappear in smoke so you dream of a successful mission. I want to make it to the end. Thrown out of the fake I can now be more honest and open! I will be a good private alien. I like people to appreciate my discretion and trust my secrecy. I'm the personal kind IRL when it comes to share about my alien identity. I don't talk about it much because I can't be hurt right now.

I will find some good people to help me live around and help myself out because many already made them known as interested. People are generally nice and courteous to me around. They have beautiful smiles and I just have a shy sinister one but eh... I'm still smiling oh!

I don't know why but I think I will love that town! Here I will rehabilitate, recover and get back to business for real. I feel I'm in a good place to fight what made me considered medically disabled so I get to win this sick war with my illness.

I was told something about my mind and it's that I have many problems to figure out. I don't feel sick but I think work can make me crash really quick; dirty sickness...

"Memory disorder" that's a diagnostic I have written on an official medical document. Doctor note from closing my records before changing province. Also something like "concentration deficit". With that comes highly functional schizophrenia with background of borderline personality disorder and a OCD I still have. Now they add narcissic personality traits. Another strange psychiatrist diagnosed me with ADHD?

But where I'm pretty damaged is my memory and concentration but I was told with Abilify injected I can recover brain functionality. It is said as rebuilding connections in the brain and it has now "permanent" beneficial effect. I'm disabled for a year of hoping the treatment will work and I will get back my head. It's bad up there, scrambled but not the worst case. That's something I really know!

I have the feeling after that rush we will all gave some sun after the rain.

Reply Quote
Re: Little nothing on the way [Re: Xeno] #13437
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I'm going to bed late. Too much stressing out about things to fall asleep. I'm waiting to go back to normal. Take a chill pill and eat my mental dirt and pull bugs out of my head. My mind is damaged, not my brain. I was told my case is severe by a psychiatric social worker. But then I hear quite fine schizophrenia when I don't rush or stress the [beep] out! Having a employment can have me hospitalized and then, crack boom! The crash and I see my life destroyed.

My memory is diagnosed with some sort of dysfunctionality that makes me barely able to attend planification because I can forget anything at any moment or reorganise orders unconsciously if just not to mix up multiple of them and get really confused. I'm trying to focus but my concentration is poor. Called something like a deficit. I should look at the better for the words written on it. My schizophrenia is not my alien story, it's the psychotic way I'm paranoid. Permanent distrust in the background because people all lie to me and hide from me. Conspiracy!

My schizophrenia is my unability to deal in human society because I don't feel safe. I feel played...

I have diagnosis to support my disability that can be reversed but I am going to have to work hard and fight. I'm prescribed a treatment to help recover. What's said is it is at least one year. I'm dreaming of beating up my "temporary" disability! I'm paid by the government to be ill so I will take the time they give me to find a home made "cure".

The damage are not all reversible or possibly recoverable but I had message of hope from doctors. If I do the psychiatric treatment I will build back functionality and neurotransmitters connections. Abilify they say?

It is showing good on me, no matter about my alien being. This injection help my mind. I will now find an anger management therapist!

I'm not looking to stay inactive my whole life! I want to heal up and rehabilitate so I can live my life and get a full time paid employment. About 6 years ago or more I was told I would never work or even drive a car, by my psychiatrist. Was considered legally impaired for mental health and the treatment I was taking. Damned sedative! Couldn't drive, I was told not to think about it.

Now doctors say I can drive a car and work a little bit if respect limitations. Progress! I fought for a future, all in my mind. I haven't win the war yet but I won many fights. The game? Not to me. I'm at war with a illness snacking on my brain slowly. It has developed in the past years, worried me but then I stabilized really quick.

I can now tell you that I have official provincial government disability income. I'm allowed to work with restrictions and recommendations to follow.

I'm not sure if this is a first impression but I really feel the hope of getting back my head enough to have a full time employment. Not for at least a year. I think up to 5 years with rushed homeworks or 10 years chill. Hmmm...

I see...

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
UBB.Pages
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
Test Page

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.