I still have that in mind about the "I can see you" ...

A scene from the dark, a forgotten past and a forbidden story. I can smile...

I really can smile!

I have just a little fragment of my memory and from that wound I could find an answer. I am a twisted fool?

Turn to the left my lack boy and start to pay attention... One details buried in tales. Will you find it and crack the code?

Just a little heart. love

I really do can smile!

There is another side of the story, the one that you don't know. Just to turn a mind into my own. Plugged to the server until you lose control... Mind is now a part of a entity called "us" . We are here as one representative, all on offering the same service. Help and support and we do it the hard and dirty way. Hoping to turn your mind into our own, until you lose control.

But there is always another melody so the music continue. The rhythm can slow down within a song but never the beat is stopping. To be around the number one you need to open your heart to the pain and suffering of others. Unity...

We haven't got there with no mistakes...

But if we want the scene of a dark past to turn into a bright sky to raise up to the sky when the sun goes down to let the stars live on and so we shall go back home one day. For those that are not from here ...

I most think of different ways or both ways...

Fish fish

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow