Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 active members (Xeno, Matt), 200 anonymous users, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,598
Posts13,141
Members365
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
ShadowSphere9, dkm919, James, tostr, FuZzCasT
365 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
rudidur
rudidur
46° 03´ 30.16" S 14°30´ 09.07" V
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 635
Music 230
Zoa 63
EdMan 26
Shark 21
rudidur 20
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,877
EdMan 1,353
Music 948
George 345
Shark 310
IronGhost 307
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Discharged! #13115
08/02/2019 01:04 AM
08/02/2019 01:04 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
It feels really good to be home!

This trip was crazy and I have been in an interesting hospital. I come back home with no paper because it is not there yet. In a few weeks I will go back in Edmonton and go to all hospital I have been hospitalized and request to the archive serivce the whole thing printed. And I will so have the written, the hand written papers will all the really smallest details noted or "charted" in a monitored environment. Then I will ask for the Alberta Netcare to be printed to.

And I will go back to Québec do the same. Then for a year I will read and try to understand the situation and remember stuff that I will maybe share with the public if they are interested in documentation. For now again when I asked their clear opinion...

"I don't know"

I asked if I will have it written...

"I am not comfortable"

I have a year to work on again... Since it is all about validation! Verification and my actual treatment history is not the perfect background to have a psychiatrist to officially write that it is not psychotic or delusional. Well I had a doctor even two that already have it on paper. I will call them to understand how come a colleague disagree... Or not. But for now: No removal of diagnosis. Actualy the psychologist think of one more but she said that she did not think I am schizophrenic... She said I am delusional but that is after hearing my story told in 30 minutes. LOL . When I had two psychiatrist saying I am not psychotic nor delusional.

But that is words.... They haven't shared the whole thing yet when I left.

But for now it is not yet to have it, I was told a year that way:

"Things are going to be different"

So if I take the treatment for a full year and still in this then they would say on clear documentation maybe that it is not psychiatric.

I have to call doctors next week or to go to Edmonton myself or just screw that.

I will print the thing and share.

Then we will see what we do.

For now it is time to run around the documentation and try to find something there that could help anyhow.

Be patient, I will take this life to get it.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Discharged! [Re: Xeno] #13126
08/02/2019 09:33 AM
08/02/2019 09:33 AM
frankieberg1985 Offline

Captain
frankieberg1985  Offline

Captain

Congratulations for being home again smile

Reply Quote
Re: Discharged! [Re: Xeno] #13148
08/02/2019 02:46 PM
08/02/2019 02:46 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am new to this site and it seems as if the moderator is a certified mentally ill delusional individual. That would raise a number of questions with regards to his capability to be moderating discussions if he is delusional and detached from reality.

I noticed he posts a lost of incoherent stuff and is the number 1 poster on this site chiming in on most threads. I also noticed that he gave the site 250 dollars and is the largest donor to the site. Sort of like buying his way into being the moderator.

Just a new person making some observations about the site moderator after reading his posts and a recent post by the site creator.

Reply Quote
Re: Discharged! [Re: Xeno] #13149
08/02/2019 03:47 PM
08/02/2019 03:47 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Hello, I am Xeno. Welcome on Aliendisc!

Reply Quote
Re: Discharged! [Re: Anonymous] #13150
08/02/2019 03:54 PM
08/02/2019 03:54 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am new to this site and it seems as if the moderator is a certified mentally ill delusional individual. That would raise a number of questions with regards to his capability to be moderating discussions if he is delusional and detached from reality.

I noticed he posts a lost of incoherent stuff and is the number 1 poster on this site chiming in on most threads. I also noticed that he gave the site 250 dollars and is the largest donor to the site. Sort of like buying his way into being the moderator.

Just a new person making some observations about the site moderator after reading his posts and a recent post by the site creator.

Well if it reassure you I was discharged with good words from the doctor. Actually my problem is not about my mental condition (In which in Canada in 2019 it is bad to discriminate by the way) it is about my terminated relationship that was the trigger to a lot of instability and sickness. I have to be honest 3 last time I was hospitalized I was just discharged with the recommendation to avoid sharing and to leave my partner.

It is for the best, for our kid.

I will in the next week have the paper work stating that I am totally apt, able and capable to operate as site TRAINEE Moderator. Keep in mind it is the first time I am doing such an employment and as a rookie I still have to learn the ropes. As for my donation, this is my money none of your business but I can say that I was hired a while before I could have a few fund. I calculated a fair amount regard to the 12 months + in the past I could not donate.

To be cold: I am helping my "investment". I wrote a lot here!

I invite you to be careful addressing yourself to another user or about another user because I have low tolerance for discrimination and misinterpretation.

Reply Quote
Re: Discharged! [Re: Xeno] #13154
08/02/2019 04:29 PM
08/02/2019 04:29 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was new to this site and now am leaving because of the post by Xeno. He claims to be sane yet hides behind the Canadian law for discriminating against people with mental illness. He can't have it both ways and his arrogance is distasteful. I believe that Xeno is ill suited to be a moderator and this site is not worth a minute more of my time for selecting him as a moderator.

Reply Quote
Re: Discharged! [Re: Xeno] #13157
08/02/2019 05:17 PM
08/02/2019 05:17 PM

T
T.K.
Unregistered
T.K.
Unregistered
T

Xeno has always been a great member here! He always shares what he knows (when he can) and he is nice to those who are nice to him.
He is a great grey! Lots of people love him!

Reply Quote
Re: Discharged! [Re: Anonymous] #13159
08/02/2019 07:38 PM
08/02/2019 07:38 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I was new to this site and now am leaving because of the post by Xeno. He claims to be sane yet hides behind the Canadian law for discriminating against people with mental illness. He can't have it both ways and his arrogance is distasteful. I believe that Xeno is ill suited to be a moderator and this site is not worth a minute more of my time for selecting him as a moderator.

Take care!

Reply Quote
Re: Discharged! [Re: Anonymous] #13160
08/02/2019 07:46 PM
08/02/2019 07:46 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Originally Posted by T.K.
Xeno has always been a great member here! He always shares what he knows (when he can) and he is nice to those who are nice to him.
He is a great grey! Lots of people love him!

I am trying. But some people they do not pay attention. They just jump on the latest which I was not at my best. Even if my case consist in a incertitude in which professionals does not agree with each others. I was not staying at the hospital because I was sick, we have chosen that I would stay because I could be assessed by a french doctor and evaluated by a psychologist. At the moment I left the hospital I did not have yet the document that state the final decision because professionals at that point did not yet shared the full information together.

There was again, disagreement as from what I was said by each professionals. Not to forget that I have already been declared not schizophrenic by an official psychiatric assessment, by law the highest document that I have; state that I do not suffer from schizophrenia neither any delusional or psychotic disorder, I have ADHD. Then before I was also declared by another psychiatric as not psychotic, delusional, insane or crazy. Specifically asking those words requesting a clear "yes" or "no" .

I have 6 years a follow up with a psychiatrist that state I do not have any signs or clinical symptoms of psychosis.

It is just a story ...

My life, written the way I can so my future does make a happy world. smile

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
UBB.Pages
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
Test Page

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.