Navigation
Homepage Home
Breaking News Breaking News
Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
4 active members (Sophia, Music, Xeno, 1 invisible), 178 anonymous users, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,672
Posts13,645
Members379
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Sophia, among_us_here, Ressler, Elion, Glurp
379 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Posts: 82
Joined: October 2018
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 173
Sophia 31
rudidur 14
Music 8
Zoa 5
Matt 4
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,071
EdMan 1,353
Music 956
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Is it uncommon for a one-time abduction? #12718
07/27/2019 10:12 PM
07/27/2019 10:12 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 221
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline OP

UFO Visitors
LogicalChaos  Offline OP

UFO Visitors
Lieutenant Commander
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 221
Oregon
From my research, yes it is rare to be only abducted once. Typically, it seems to be a reoccurring event.

An example of a one-time abduction is Travis Scott. Have you ever been abducted only once?

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Is it uncommon for a one-time abduction? [Re: LogicalChaos] #12720
07/27/2019 10:15 PM
07/27/2019 10:15 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Originally Posted by LogicalChaos
From my research, yes it is rare to be only abducted once. Typically, it seems to be a reoccurring event.

An example of a one-time abduction is Travis Scott. Have you ever been abducted only once?


Well.... When you don't remember, who knows for real right now?

Aliens aliens aliens ... Waiting for the Prince to rise and shine!


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Is it uncommon for a one-time abduction? [Re: LogicalChaos] #12722
07/27/2019 10:16 PM
07/27/2019 10:16 PM
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 956
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain
****

Joined: May 2019
Posts: 956
beam

Reply Quote
Re: Is it uncommon for a one-time abduction? [Re: Xeno] #13465
08/18/2019 01:35 PM
08/18/2019 01:35 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 221
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline OP

UFO Visitors
LogicalChaos  Offline OP

UFO Visitors
Lieutenant Commander
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 221
Oregon
True. That's part of the deception, the intentional forgetting process.

Reply Quote
Re: Is it uncommon for a one-time abduction? [Re: LogicalChaos] #13467
08/18/2019 09:17 PM
08/18/2019 09:17 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Intentional but necessary....

Could you forget to agree with something then be mad at it?


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Is it uncommon for a one-time abduction? [Re: LogicalChaos] #13470
08/18/2019 11:00 PM
08/18/2019 11:00 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 221
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline OP

UFO Visitors
LogicalChaos  Offline OP

UFO Visitors
Lieutenant Commander
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 221
Oregon
An odd question that Im not sure how to answer.

Do aliens maybe hope that some memories will be recovered?

Reply Quote
Re: Is it uncommon for a one-time abduction? [Re: LogicalChaos] #13472
08/18/2019 11:29 PM
08/18/2019 11:29 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 221
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline OP

UFO Visitors
LogicalChaos  Offline OP

UFO Visitors
Lieutenant Commander
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 221
Oregon
I cant believe what just happened to me. So shortly after I made the post above, I was getting ready to drive to the corner 7-11 cause I was thirsty. About 5 minutes ago, I drove to the store, which is about a half mile away. I was listening to the radio, a local hip-hop show. The radio was static-y but I could still hear the music. It was semi clear, inbetween clear and static.

While driving over to the store, around half way between my house and the store, another station overlaps with the one I was listening to. Sounded like an old timey 50's soft rock show or something. Soft guitar played. Then I heard some lyrics. It was a guy and he said "Memories" then a couple seconds later, it happened again and I heard the guy say "memories". Shortly after this, my radio returned to the hip-hop station I was listening to. I cant believe it!

Then on the returning drive back, I left it on the same station. Only got a tiny blip of interference, nothing like I did on the way there.

This exactly happened in the show Project Bluebook, ETs would "communicate" using radio recordings sent thru the radio of the airplane the pilots used. And this music had hidden messages in there.

Its my first time! : 0

Reply Quote
Re: Is it uncommon for a one-time abduction? [Re: LogicalChaos] #13474
08/19/2019 05:00 AM
08/19/2019 05:00 AM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Originally Posted by LogicalChaos
An odd question that Im not sure how to answer.

Do aliens maybe hope that some memories will be recovered?


I have a blocked memory and I am pretty much one of them then I could say YES.

Aliens use mind control technology on themselves a lot more than others. Yes as an alien I wish to recover my memories.


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Is it uncommon for a one-time abduction? [Re: LogicalChaos] #13475
08/19/2019 05:03 AM
08/19/2019 05:03 AM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Originally Posted by LogicalChaos
I cant believe what just happened to me. So shortly after I made the post above, I was getting ready to drive to the corner 7-11 cause I was thirsty. About 5 minutes ago, I drove to the store, which is about a half mile away. I was listening to the radio, a local hip-hop show. The radio was static-y but I could still hear the music. It was semi clear, inbetween clear and static.

While driving over to the store, around half way between my house and the store, another station overlaps with the one I was listening to. Sounded like an old timey 50's soft rock show or something. Soft guitar played. Then I heard some lyrics. It was a guy and he said "Memories" then a couple seconds later, it happened again and I heard the guy say "memories". Shortly after this, my radio returned to the hip-hop station I was listening to. I cant believe it!

Then on the returning drive back, I left it on the same station. Only got a tiny blip of interference, nothing like I did on the way there.

This exactly happened in the show Project Bluebook, ETs would "communicate" using radio recordings sent thru the radio of the airplane the pilots used. And this music had hidden messages in there.

Its my first time! : 0


A lot of music has messages, you are right about that and your experience is fascinating. I have never been contacted that way but maybe you do have forget something? They may try to say that you should remember? If they do that which sounds pretty much like the kind of way I would communicate to say "memories", There is a reason. Either they want to introduce you to the notion of mind control and how we block access to memory or they are saying you too have something to remember, something you once knew but forgot.


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Is it uncommon for a one-time abduction? [Re: Xeno] #13552
08/21/2019 11:09 AM
08/21/2019 11:09 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 221
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline OP

UFO Visitors
LogicalChaos  Offline OP

UFO Visitors
Lieutenant Commander
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 221
Oregon
I agree. Its like a memory cue, just the word "memories" put into a song, repeated twice. My belief is that they monitor websites like this, and by channeling those sound clips thru my radio, they can show me they are "listening" in on me and everyone here.

Reply Quote
Re: Is it uncommon for a one-time abduction? [Re: LogicalChaos] #13554
08/21/2019 11:28 AM
08/21/2019 11:28 AM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Yes, we are!


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Is it uncommon for a one-time abduction? [Re: LogicalChaos] #13558
08/21/2019 11:38 AM
08/21/2019 11:38 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 221
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline OP

UFO Visitors
LogicalChaos  Offline OP

UFO Visitors
Lieutenant Commander
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 221
Oregon
I find that so interesting, them spying on us, what we say online. Its quite charming honestly.

HI ETs! UFO cool

Reply Quote
Re: Is it uncommon for a one-time abduction? [Re: LogicalChaos] #13560
08/21/2019 11:47 AM
08/21/2019 11:47 AM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,071
Alberta
Originally Posted by LogicalChaos
I find that so interesting, them spying on us, what we say online. Its quite charming honestly.

HI ETs! UFO cool


Hi!


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY



Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes


Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.