Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
0 registered users (), 16 guests, and 81 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics352
Posts1,884
Members138
Most Online216
Feb 24th, 2018
Newest Members
Secretman3811, MAGGIE, S.Thought Lines, test, Mywordismyhonor
138 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 595
Xeno 310
frankie85 142
Matt 82
sanna 77
venn99 50
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
www.alienarchy.com #1255
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:34 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:34 AM
italy
Alienarchist Offline OP
Ensign
Alienarchist  Offline OP
Ensign
italy

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: Alienarchist] #1266
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:56 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:56 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Captain
Xeno  Offline

Captain
Lieutenant Commander
Alberta
You will go far with us alien

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: Xeno] #1267
Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:12 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:12 AM
E
EdMan Offline
Commander
EdMan  Offline
Commander
E
I am non human was tortured by liberal democrats the CIA, and such. I have orbital platforms and star ships a proven alien fleet commanders singularity AI computer interface seen clearly on high fidelity MRI. Stem cells and genetic material were stolen from my wife and i to cure and save the life of Liberal Democrat Gabby GIfford who got shot in the head to push a liberal agenda. Then they tried to blend my DNA and my wife's with lower human life forms that became unstable and sociopath killers due to incompatible DNA packages in the name of diversity at all costs, curing aids and disease. And Alienarchy calls me crazy for bringing online my weapons systems and alerting the human race to dangers the CIA and Liberal Democrats exposed the Human race to by playing with DNA and Genetic Material to uplift the human race.

Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: EdMan] #1269
Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:35 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:35 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Captain
Xeno  Offline

Captain
Lieutenant Commander
Alberta
Well I don't think you are crazy but you kind of always repeat the same thing in a pretty threatening way... You are not making you writting comfortable to read since it look like you are only trying to make readers intimidated by your story in wich you admit multiple unecessary casulaties or abse of power. Listen if you can not circulate around this planet properly and follows local laws and regulations and if you just keep messing around the people that are looking for a mess and if you are justr having problems in your life between you and humans then...change country or go back where you are from...

Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: Xeno] #1273
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:21 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:21 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Commander
EdMan  Offline
Commander
E
Thank for the input I am retired, I have been exploited by the human race since I was a child. I am a very very angry being. I was killed and tortured by the United States and CIA. I am also a non human life form that has been traumatized and brutalized by the Human Race with a space armada to back me up. I really really am angry and when they sneak in and show me daughters from a high end Swiss Invetro Clinic on fathers day I loose my temper.

Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: EdMan] #1274
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:24 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:24 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Commander
EdMan  Offline
Commander
E
As to leaving I have been detailed to clean this mess up, and ensure the human race learns a lesson it will never forget.

Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: EdMan] #1275
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:33 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:33 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Commander
EdMan  Offline
Commander
E
It was my wife and I or my father and mother's battle armada leveling civilization on this planet collecting the products of stolen Genetic Material and then slagging all technology on this planet and giving the survivors stones to start again.

Attached Files Xynthia_animated_small.gifplague-outbreak-in-madagascar.jpgPlague Resercher Accomplish.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: EdMan] #1277
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:48 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:48 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Captain
Xeno  Offline

Captain
Lieutenant Commander
Alberta
Okay I understand you are detailed to clean the mess but I am charged to clean the mess and I believe you should be dismissed or at least suspended because you show being unable to handle yourself and too emotional with your job wich make you irrational and probably taking wrong decision. I do am really mad too. I have crashed in the USA my wife was murdered and then sequestrated me and torturated me so I tell them how to use to technology they stole me against me. I wason forced cover up for more than 70 years. You are not the only one to have a bad story. You said you are a military so be a military and show professionalism and discipline. If you can't get your [beep] together and handle where you stand they I request you to be replaced so you can go home with your familly and take care of yourself. Alot of us are working it is not only you around that has power and position so please stop presenting yourself as a boss. You are not the boss here! Sooner you accept that you have to comply to local life and that YOU have to adapt youself to it. What I could read is that some poeple been foking up with you and your answer is to fok up back maintaining the circle of fighting me and my crew are working on breaking. From what is going on right now I am telling you that you are not doing a good job. You just help making it worst so if you can't live with your past here to make thing better and walking toward peace and diplomacy then ask for being replaced because you have no business here.

Thank you

Captain Xeno
Operational Force
Galactic Secret Service

Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: EdMan] #1278
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:52 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:52 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Commander
EdMan  Offline
Commander
E
The Supreme Commander Singularity Grand Alliances Forces Destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with the Arch Angel Gabriel. For my entire life the Human Race has used my wife and I and our genetic material without our consent or will. It is full of genetic engineering and Nano Technology and Alien non compatible DNA in some cases. We said stop, the human race refused, we said no the human race ignored it, we said this is sin and against the law the human race turned a blind eye. I said father I have had enough, he said behold your Warp Armada my son, if it were I and your mother we would reduce these primitives to the stone age.

Sodom and Gomorrah Destroyed
19 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 “My lords,” he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.”

“No,” they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.”

3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

9 “Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

10 But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.

12 The two men said to Lot, “Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you? Get them out of here, 13 because we are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the Lord against its people is so great that he has sent us to destroy it.”

14 So Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were pledged to marry[a] his daughters. He said, “Hurry and get out of this place, because the Lord is about to destroy the city!” But his sons-in-law thought he was joking.

15 With the coming of dawn, the angels urged Lot, saying, “Hurry! Take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away when the city is punished.”

16 When he hesitated, the men grasped his hand and the hands of his wife and of his two daughters and led them safely out of the city, for the Lord was merciful to them. 17 As soon as they had brought them out, one of them said, “Flee for your lives! Don’t look back, and don’t stop anywhere in the plain! Flee to the mountains or you will be swept away!”

18 But Lot said to them, “No, my lords,[b] please! 19 Your[c] servant has found favor in your[d] eyes, and you[e] have shown great kindness to me in sparing my life. But I can’t flee to the mountains; this disaster will overtake me, and I’ll die. 20 Look, here is a town near enough to run to, and it is small. Let me flee to it—it is very small, isn’t it? Then my life will be spared.”

21 He said to him, “Very well, I will grant this request too; I will not overthrow the town you speak of. 22 But flee there quickly, because I cannot do anything until you reach it.” (That is why the town was called Zoar.[f])

23 By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. 24 Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the Lord out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land. 26 But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.

27 Early the next morning Abraham got up and returned to the place where he had stood before the Lord. 28 He looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, toward all the land of the plain, and he saw dense smoke rising from the land, like smoke from a furnace.

29 So when God destroyed the cities of the plain, he remembered Abraham, and he brought Lot out of the catastrophe that overthrew the cities where Lot had lived.

Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: EdMan] #1279
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:57 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:57 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Commander
EdMan  Offline
Commander
E
Xeno you have no power to dismiss me. If you did I would be gone. I am here and here I am tens of thousands died trying to remove me. I have singualrity technology and warp armada where is yours? Where is your MRI and 45 megaton Micro Black Hole. Ten's of thousands die to remove me. Be well but remember I really do have a warp armada and a 45 megaton singularity you can dismiss me all you want and it will change nothing

Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: EdMan] #1280
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:00 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:00 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Captain
Xeno  Offline

Captain
Lieutenant Commander
Alberta
Oh wow this galaxy... You really don't know where you are pall

Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: Xeno] #1281
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:10 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:10 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Commander
EdMan  Offline
Commander
E
Xeno I am in NH have 45 megaton singularity that distorted an MRI Field. You claim to be the head of a galactic secret service prove it. Step through time and come see me you are old hunched over your key board you have pain in your left shoulder and right knee cap.

Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: EdMan] #1282
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:11 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:11 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Commander
EdMan  Offline
Commander
E
your fifth vertebrae in your spine has arthritis and causes back pain from years of poor posture

I can access you home computer its camera and over head satellite that is looking down at your flat right now and the street light outside by the curb

Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:18 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: EdMan] #1283
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:12 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:12 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Commander
EdMan  Offline
Commander
E
would you care for me to give you the state of your prostate?

number of times you have to go and when you get up at night to urinate?

Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: EdMan] #1284
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:16 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:16 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Commander
EdMan  Offline
Commander
E
I can access your cell phone and listen to the stream as you use a bathroom that is what I can do? Now step through time and come see me.

Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: EdMan] #1285
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:17 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:17 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Captain
Xeno  Offline

Captain
Lieutenant Commander
Alberta
OMG...

I have no left shoulder problem or right knee cap
I never have back pain and Xrays showed no spine bones problems
I never wake up at night to pee and my prostate is doing really well

You are not the first of your kind to go that way. I am telling you that you just create conflict by being intimidating or threatning and the first thing you do is it...

Listen if you have read my posts here and paid attention you should already know that I am still in my cover up ID in wich I have no access to resources nor my own memory because I am an infiltrator. I am being the most human I can because I am a professional trained to infiltrate and sabotage.

I am far from being head of the galactic secret service... I am just a captain and every military should know that why dopn't you? This rank is the highest ON THE FIELD... You are on my ground and I am the commanding officer of our organisation on the surface.

You should really take a break pall you are going the wrong way...

Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: Xeno] #1286
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:19 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:19 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Commander
EdMan  Offline
Commander
E
Well go your way I go my way and we will never meet again until you die.

Bye Bye

Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: EdMan] #1287
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:20 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:20 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Captain
Xeno  Offline

Captain
Lieutenant Commander
Alberta
Watch your step

Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: Xeno] #1288
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:23 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:23 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Commander
EdMan  Offline
Commander
E
Tens of thousands die trying to reach me Xeno. That is fact, if I was you I'd watch your step people use singularity gates in locked houses and other fall down stairs into coma I have had it happen several times to people. They VA crosses themselves and get phone checks when late to work because of that I usually say oh bad three days laying down at the bottom of stairs so bad

Reply Quote
Re: www.alienarchy.com [Re: EdMan] #1289
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:25 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:25 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Commander
EdMan  Offline
Commander
E
Bye Bye! Xeno!

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.4, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.