Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
2 registered users (Xeno, 1 invisible), 18 guests, and 149 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics562
Posts4,103
Members183
Most Online239
Sep 3rd, 2018
Newest Members
nightwalker150, Andrei, MBI1, RECKER_NONENAME, CrystalDreamerx
183 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 973
Xeno 943
frankie85 233
Diego 170
MIB1 127
Matt 88
Puff 86
sanna 77
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of September
Donors: 1 Raised: $10.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Full Capabilities of Alien Implanted Technlogy #1250
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:04 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:04 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
This Grand Admiral Universal Command AI/Computer Singularity Interface has 45 megatons of power to draw from. Coupled to organic nano tech protein based enhanced neural heuristic networks structured at the quantum level forms the basis of Star Fleet of Dreadnoughts AI Singularity Battle Net Interface. It allows for virtual meetings and enhanced transfer of data and communications between quantum life forms, normal life forms, AI systems and computer interfaces. The Spooky Action at a distance Wifi system afford the planet side Grand Admiral 18 Light years connectivity to Warp Assets and Deep Space platforms. The tachyon sensor package sweeps for full spectrum threats both past and present and ties to deployed quantum ground and space based assets.

I have twelve MIRV Warhead ICBM and have been taken economic hostage by the United States and tortured and interrogated by the CIA.

That is in addition to my sea, and orbital based warp bombardment platforms.

Attached Files 2000Q Systems in Lab for website_0.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)c.jpgAnnular-eclipse-September-2016.jpgplague-outbreak-in-madagascar.jpgMIRV.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:06 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Full Capabilities of Alien Implanted Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1251
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:25 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:25 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
For the exercise in the commendation attached to this post, I designed the training scenario for over a quarter million DOD, personnel and U.K. SAS contingent. This included developing a scenario that included Twenty Nine Palms, Marine Corps Training Base, the Beach Landing Site at Camp Pendelton CA, Nellis AFB Threat Training Center, China Lake Navy Threat Training Center, The United States National Training Center at Ft. Irwin California into a coherent invasion and counter attack scenario with over a thousand page Army Corps Operations order. This included designing and integrating the Space and Airborne Surveillance Assets of the Army, Navy Coast Guard and Marines, UAV and prototype AI systems with smart munitions to include a cruise missile strike at a target on China Lake fired from off the Coast of California. That entire project took me six months to complete and execute two conferences to coordinate and several meetings and telephone calls.

I did that using the Singularity Battle Net Universal Command Interface depicted in this post.

I also have 12 MIRV ICBM with neutron bomb warheads, just to start, and was tortured and taken hostage by the CIA and United States of America and social liberal democrats.

Attached Files scan0005.jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpgMIRV Warhead.jpgMIRV.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:41 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Full Capabilities of Alien Implanted Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1252
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:40 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:40 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
I live in ring defensive system of heavily armed religious based villages and hamlets. This weekend I am going to an organic farming day at our central keep farm village location. I am at the next inner defense ring setting up a organic high tech organic farm to raise additional income for myself and as source of interest, outlet and exercise for myself and my wife and mate. It has the potential to generate up to an additional US $100,000 in income. I will be taking organic farming lessons learned from our inner defense keep village to implement and improve in my outer cluster defense Christian Base location.

Reply Quote
Re: Full Capabilities of Alien Implanted Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1253
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:49 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:49 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In our final defensive fire plan with my EMP proof push to talk HAM 1000 mile radio system "IF ATTACKED" we rally defend using natural terrain and weather to our advantage with mercenary attack helicopter support. Then we call in Super Sonic 1400 mile vertical launch missile strikes and MIRV ICBM Neutron Bomb Strikes on Key Liberal Democrat Corrupt City States. After cutting all electrical power lines to Democratic Stronghold cities down to New Jersey.

Attached Files NH90_NGEN002_Sea_Lion.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:20 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Full Capabilities of Alien Implanted Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1254
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:13 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:13 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Biologically I am the 34th Great Grand Son of Charlemagne the Great, direct descendant of William the Conqueror. I am also a Quantum Life form downloaded by the depicted singularity universal fleet commanders AI/Computer Interface into this Genetically Engineered Nano Tech equipped body. I have sea, land and space based nuclear, anti mater and singularity based weapons systems and quantum direct fire capability.

The United States Took me economic hostage and the CIA tortured me and my wife/mate and stole genetic material from us for a covert human alien hybrid program.

I have unleashed my fire support assets and slagged a state of the art Venezuelan Missile Ship Task Force as proof of concept.

Liberal democrats are a plague on this nation.

Attached Files Singularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpgVN Navy Task Force.jpgRaider TF Burning at Sea (2).JPGNH90_NGEN002_Sea_Lion.jpg220px-Aachen_Germany_Imperial-Cathedral-01.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:19 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Full Capabilities of Alien Implanted Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1256
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:40 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:40 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
My wife and I love our invetro Children my German Countess Common law wife and I had some daughters by surrogate mothers, from that Swiss Invetro Clinic. She open adopted them out. I met two of them yesterday. Lovely young dark tan toned women American Citizens by a Swiss high end fertility clinic. Not stolen fertilized embryos like this former back woods dirt and ignorant cult.

Attached Files CardA (2).jpg220px-Aachen_Germany_Imperial-Cathedral-01.jpgMilanCathedral3.jpgNH90_NGEN002_Sea_Lion.jpgMIRV.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Full Capabilities of Alien Implanted Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1260
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:03 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:03 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
I have demonstrated the technology and weapons systems under my direct control. I am retired and live in ring base cluster defense system of heavily armed patriots and religious people.

The United States took my wife and I economic hostage, tortured us, abused us and stole genetic material from us via the CIA NOC Empire.

I am not human NO ONE USES OR STEALS FROM MY WIFE OR I

Attached Files NH90_NGEN002_Sea_Lion.jpgMIRV Warhead.jpgMIRV.jpgRussian_Air_Force_MiG-25.jpg220px-Aachen_Germany_Imperial-Cathedral-01.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Full Capabilities of Alien Implanted Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1270
Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:47 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:47 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The United States is in crash program to check and re-target ICBM for a Strike on the Pacific North West and Northern New England with a forced with-drawl of United States Liberal Democrats to the Center of the United States if we go on the offensive. They figure they can hold and preserve the liberal democrats in the center of the country if they have to evacuate Chicago and other liberal bastions with centering liberal democrats in the St. Louis Area in Tent Cities.

We only protect ourselves and our children. We will not tolerate further theft or use of Genetic Material by Liberal Democrats. That program is shut down. We will use our elite troops to enforce that edict.

These troops will be armed with quantum weapons technology and singularity command interfaces. We have captured a CIA team that found one concealed section of our force of 12 ICBM MIRV Missiles. It is a back up component and was used for bait to capture the best the CIA had. We will be repatriating the CIA team in chains to Dover DE Air Base. They will be dumped at the closest United States Embassy with the keys to the chains in their shirt pockets.

Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:49 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Full Capabilities of Alien Implanted Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1271
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:09 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:09 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The CDR of the Star Ship Adjudicator is at Dover AFB in Dress Class B uniform. He has Thagarrah Race Security Delegation from the ohter Spiral Arm of this Galaxy and a race Elder. They are non human tri-sex race. Live about a thousand years on average have small fleet of large Star Ships with Hydrogen bombs. The CIA NSA attempted hacking of my fleet commanders singularity AI Universal Interface caused a mutated CIA computer virus to infect the Thagarrah race's auto Doctor Advanced systems causign massive planetary harm. The Thagarrah are very strong breath our air come from a world sightly higher in gravity than earth were going to take a small squadron of warp ships and hydrogen bomb our planet to glass for that CIA Screw UP. Hades has talked them down and the Thagarrah security detail is going to dump the two CIA agents on the floor of the hanger of Dover AFB they singularity gated into.

My force of 12 MIRV ICBM with Neutron Warheads is the minimum Nuclear Security Planet Based Force I am allowed to have to secure my home and areas I visit.

Attached Files Singularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpgMIRV Warhead.jpgMIRV.jpgplague-outbreak-in-madagascar.jpgPlague Resercher Accomplish.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Full Capabilities of Alien Implanted Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1307
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:44 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:44 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Attached to this post is the official toxicology report from Methodist Duke University. It proves I had over three times the lethal level of chemically induced nerve agent poison fatal damage to my central nervous system from the CIA NOC FORCE. I was in 1998 given six months to live with my central and peripheral nervous system destroyed.

I am not human. A human, a LTC in the United States Chemical Corps, had under half the levels of damage I had from the Gulf War and died shortly after it declining to being moved about in a wheelchair. I have also attached high fidelity MRI Official film from the West Haven VA Medical Center that clearly shows a alien technological organic and non organic implant was inserted in my visual cortex when I was an infant via singularity gate tying me to the AI system of Warp Dreadnought of immense power with one of the most powerful singularity drives in creation.

I don't play games I have 12 MIRV ICBM and other heavy attack assets in orbit and on this planet. I was tortured and taken hostage by the CIA and United States of America.

Attached Files scan0103.jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpgMIRV Warhead.jpgMIRV.jpgCIA HQ.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:04 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Full Capabilities of Alien Implanted Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1310
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:12 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:12 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The Central Intelligence Agency of the United States of America Attacked the Commander of a Warp Armada and tried to make him a tame puppet to do magic tricks for them.

He has three warp dreadnoughts currently in Sol System, two Juggernaut Planetary Assault Wet Landed Warp Fighter Bomber Carriers in the Atlantic and Pacific, he has four Coastal Assault 1400 mile range super sonic vertical launch bombardment and anti ship missile carriers off the coasts of all major technological nation states. He also has twelve MIRV ICBM with Neutron Warheads, and a Brigade of Combat Special Purpose Shape Shifting Werewolves with singularity in-planted and nano technology strike force on station.

Reply Quote
Re: Full Capabilities of Alien Implanted Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1311
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:15 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:15 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
CIA may need massive amounts of toilet paper the Commander of a Warp Armada with alien technological AI interface implant has come out the closet with enough fire power to slag this planet several times over.

Reply Quote
Re: Full Capabilities of Alien Implanted Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1312
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:19 PM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:19 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
I logged into your web site and told you to F off CIA, you did not listen now I have the advance guard of Warp armada and wet landed assets and 12 MIRV ICBM to teach you a lesson you will never forget and will regret even after you are dead.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
September
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Latest Photos
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.5, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.