Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered members (), 96 anonymous users, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories49
Topics1,814
Posts14,641
Members433
Most Online619
Nov 16th, 2019
Newest Members
Sugar.Alien, barrysingh102, cricscore, wizardzofs8n, WANA KNOW
433 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
sanna
sanna
iceland
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,376
EdMan 1,353
Music 993
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 72
Mya 39
Music 12
Matt 10
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- #11743 19/07/18 7:29 PM
daniel Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
Hi, my name is Daniel and today i want to share information that change my life.

Many people have been contacted by extraterrestial. But many do not dare to share the information for a different reason, but this is not the case of Gosia, a beautiful and brave woman who has already begun to share all the information they have shared with her over a year ago now.

This is the first charpter of the series talks with Swaruu, an extraterrestial woman from Taygeta (Pleiades). They will be talking about who we are, where we come from, why we are here, and who our cosmic families are. We will understand more how the reality that surrounds us work, and what the universe in which we live consist off, and above all we will learn a lot about all the limiting beliefs that maintain the human population in the artificially placed matrix, the 3D reality in which we are immersed. The key to leaving is in you!.

Here i share the link to access to her video https://dausel.co/0xZ79v

If you liked or want to know more about this extraterrestrial contact pls let me know. Thanks!

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: daniel] #11763 19/07/19 8:14 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I believe you maybe involved in this lot, check out the video and my YouTube.

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: Anonymous] #11766 19/07/19 9:45 AM
daniel Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
Thanks I will check!

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: daniel] #12424 19/07/25 10:54 AM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
Great stuff! I listen to quite a bit of Pleiadian channeling on YouTube and read books like Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age (highly recommend it!).

I would consider my personal belief system about spirituality and the Universe is based on Pleiadian channeling.

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: LogicalChaos] #12426 19/07/25 10:56 AM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Originally Posted by LogicalChaos
Great stuff! I listen to quite a bit of Pleiadian channeling on YouTube and read books like Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age (highly recommend it!).

I would consider my personal belief system about spirituality and the Universe is based on Pleiadian channeling.

I would not yet if I was you. Universe is not based on Pleidadian channeling.....

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: Xeno] #12430 19/07/25 11:06 AM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
I mean the info coming from Pleiadian Channeling. For example, from the Book Pleiadian Prophecy 2020, the ET channeller named Deltavash says that the Universe is actually within an infinite multiverse created by the Creator/The Source and that theres a new 13th dimension being created now that could interlink our Universe with another one.

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: LogicalChaos] #12431 19/07/25 11:10 AM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
I mean the info coming from Pleiadian Channeling. For example, from the Book Pleiadian Prophecy 2020, the ET channeller named Deltavash says that the Universe is actually within an infinite multiverse created by the Creator/The Source and that theres a new 13th dimension being created now that could interlink our Universe with another one.

Oh? this 13th is going on? Nice then I can stop lying about the 7 7 7 eheheh.

So the rumors are true about my possible career. NICE!

I have been out of contact for so long in this human consciousness.

Ask about Special operation division 13 next time you have contact.

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: Xeno] #12449 19/07/25 2:03 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
Originally Posted by Xeno

Is it time to go soon I`m so bored on this planet ;/

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: frankalexanderbe] #12450 19/07/25 2:07 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Originally Posted by frankie85

Me too man.... Me too.

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: Xeno] #12451 19/07/25 2:20 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
Originally Posted by frankie85

Me too man.... Me too.

good we`re two smile

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: daniel] #12452 19/07/25 2:30 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Plein mon cul de ma face de singe calice de tabarnak

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: daniel] #12453 19/07/25 2:31 PM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
I bet I could create a planet that you'll all love

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: Music] #12454 19/07/25 2:33 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Originally Posted by Music

No thanks... I have already created many planets for myself and I am fine...

Create something for yourself!

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: Music] #12455 19/07/25 2:37 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain

yes would be good

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: daniel] #12456 19/07/25 2:39 PM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
[Linked Image from i.ytimg.com]

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: daniel] #12460 19/07/25 6:06 PM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
I cant channel Pleiadian thoughts, i just read books and websites of people who can do it. Suise Lie is another good channel (that last name thou).

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: daniel] #12471 19/07/25 9:56 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
That moment when your oldest friend has to go away and you do not know if you will see him again...

The universe is huge!

May we meet again my friend.

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: daniel] #12497 19/07/26 2:45 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
hmm

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: daniel] #13104 19/08/01 8:37 PM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
I found some info about Taygeta, Pleiades: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/pleyades/esp_pleyades_35.htm

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: LogicalChaos] #13321 19/08/06 7:47 PM
daniel Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
Thanks!

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: LogicalChaos] #13322 19/08/06 9:00 PM
daniel Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
Thanks to all for share more info about it

More and more are contacted by Swaruu de Erra (Taygeta-Pleyades) who dare to share the information so valuable that it has been provided.
  From Brazil, Mr. Sail Resse, has decided just a month ago to share this information with us.
Here I share the link to see your first video, with excellent information http://cutwin.com/jDUO

If you liked the video let me know to bring you more
Greetings to all!!

(I'm going to make a new post about Mr. sail's video to be sure everyone has the opportunity to see it)

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: Xeno] #13341 19/08/09 3:23 PM
Alex Offline
Recruit
Recruit
Your lessons are here for now. You will live off planet when the time is right. UFO

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: daniel] #13361 19/08/11 12:11 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Years ago i was told by a psychic i was originally from Taygeta . I have never felt like I fit in and have always felt very different from average people Blessings Annie

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: LogicalChaos] #14217 19/10/03 2:12 AM
DiscipleDave Offline
Ensign
Ensign

i do not understand something. IF the current Universe we have now, is so astronically huge, Why would God/Creator, need more?

To me, a multiverse, or other dimensions is redundant. Not necessary. Nor fulfills any purpose whatsoever. Why would a God/Creator create multiply universes, when all that can ever Want to do can be done in the one we have now? To multiverse or multi dimensions and the such is illogical, and serves no purpose to God.

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: Music] #14218 19/10/03 2:17 AM
DiscipleDave Offline
Ensign
Ensign

Funny you should say this. You don't know how True it is. When Jesus gets in the Holy City Jerusalem (UFO mothership) All those that are actually Taken up to be with Him forever, will live in the Holy City Jerusalem, but we also get our very own planet to design and create as we see fit. And we all visit one anothers planets and get ideals from each other. What we can do in Heaven is only limited by our imagination. i can't wait. i do all things to please Jesus Christ, the Leader of the Alpha Race that created this planet and the humans on it.

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: DiscipleDave] #14240 19/10/04 8:46 AM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
My theory for the Multi-verse is that God's Energy is so strangely immense, maybe God the Creator cannot control it? It just happens cause the Force of it is so powerful, you cannot just stop at one Universe. It mentions in the same book that each Universe is unique. Some are similar to ours, which the book calls "brother sister or cousin" Universes while others are vastly different.

Just seeing photos of Hubble Deep Field makes me think that God's power is so powerful, we cant even fathom the limits of it. Perhaps, its limitless and completely bizarre in nature.

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: DiscipleDave] #14280 19/10/05 3:01 PM
Bzymbzymk Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Lieutenant Junior
I am sorry to interfere, but all channels are absolutely all 100% and especially those devoted to newcomers from the Pleiades are gross manipulation, Meirer and Mrs Jadczyk have already tried it. The Pleiadians are the performers of the so-called "final court" I know because I have contact with them it works on the principle of asking a question in my mind and they blink confirming the questions asked. They answer only a small number of questions. They do not communicate when we are calm, relaxed etc. They usually do it when there is a buildup of emotions or when we are high.
I understand that for you Jesus or somebody else is a son of god anyway? Well, then first read the facts here
https://bzymbzymk.wordpress.com/
and then get on with the discussions.

I am very sorry but I don't understand your faith in fairy tales and above all in fairy tales about love. We have year 0. Son of god betrayed by god and murdered. Then the appearance of the Catholic church, murdering and burning of knowledge of previous civilizations, the index of forbidden books, the law of the first night, etc. Modern times. Hitler, murdering the children of the god read Jews, the chosen people and then the Vatican gives the Nazis passports in the so-called Vatican channel allowing a trip to Argentina.
And also the miracle of the sun and revelation in Portugal of supposed Mary, the child dies of cancer and the message (third secret) is to be only for popes?
For example, for a pope who gave the Nazis passports to flee to Argentina? Killing the chosen nation earlier?
Then the Polish Pope, Karol Wojtyła, who beatified the greatest criminals of sadists as saints and concealed a pedophile scandal in the Vatican?
And now, Pope Francis, to whom people from Poland who are in a satanic sect for rituals go, Francis himself is the right hand of Satan. They even prayed to him in public once and there is a recording of prayers to Lucifer as master of the world?

Mary addressed the message only to popes?
Well, or the first holy communion or eating human flesh and drinking human blood by children, i.e. cannibalism

I'm not really surprised why Richard Dawkins doesn't believe in anything but the chair he's sitting on. And I'm not saying this from the perspective of just anyone but the person you are probably discussing

Last edited by Bzymbzymk; 19/10/05 3:08 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: daniel] #14493 19/10/14 6:36 AM
Starchild Offline
Recruit
Recruit
Hello, I’m new here. Is this a live convo?

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: daniel] #14494 19/10/14 6:44 AM
Starchild Offline
Recruit
Recruit
There has to be more community chats about experiences with aliens than this?! if anyone knows of another chat that wants to talk then let me know please!!

Reply Quote
Re: Talks with a extraterrestrial from Taygeta -Pleiades- [Re: Starchild] #14495 19/10/14 12:56 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Originally Posted by Starchild
There has to be more community chats about experiences with aliens than this?! if anyone knows of another chat that wants to talk then let me know please!!

You can start one!

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Aki', Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
November
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
The Gray I saw (drawings)
Holy City Jerusalem on Earth
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts