Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
0 registered users (), 16 guests, and 81 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics352
Posts1,884
Members138
Most Online216
Feb 24th, 2018
Newest Members
Secretman3811, MAGGIE, S.Thought Lines, test, Mywordismyhonor
138 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 595
Xeno 310
frankie85 142
Matt 82
sanna 77
venn99 50
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy #1231
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:00 PM
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:00 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
The perfectly spherical dot the arrow on the MRI points to is 45 Megaton Micro-Black Hole Universal Command Interface for the Grand Admiral of a Fleet of Star Ship Dreadnoughts. It is located in my visual cortex and appeared as perfectly spherical black dot on a high intensity MRI with magnetic contrast because the field interfered with the Hawking Radiation Generator that absorbs power from the Micro Black Hole. The other arrow points to organic Nano technology Biological based protein, "Wetwere" biological circuitry in the visual cortex linked to the Singularity Device. The total power output of the generator wrapped around the Micro Black Hole is 45 Megatons. Sufficient explosive power to rupture the planets crust and destroy all life on the planet.

The CIA and NSA attempted to hack into that alien technology and triggered a Universal Battle Alert on the Grand Alliance of Singularity Societies Warp Fleets.

This is the first confirmed medical MRI Image of alien implanted technology and operational organic protein based neural circuitry

I am a quantum life form in a nano tech genetically engineered body and was downloaded into it via the singularity universal computer interface and protein base neural processing system of this host body.

Attached Files Singularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1232
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:03 PM
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:03 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
The Stupid CIA and NSA and DOD VA Medical system have been throwing drugs, poisons and subliminal messages into the depicted system and my shape shifting werewolves and star armada showed up.

Reply Quote
Re: First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1233
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:09 PM
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:09 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
At this point everyone should be going oh dear god, the CIA and NSA hooked the Internet into a alien Star Fleet Battle Command Net with all the good and bad of it being dumped to Billions of years old Singularity Societies. That is the Grand Fleet Admiral embedded communications system and Universal Computer Interface to a Fleet of Warp Dreadnoughts billions of years more advanced than anything on this planet.

Attached Files Billiard Problem.pngContinuum.jpgLink to Hypercube1.png
Reply Quote
Re: First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1235
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:51 PM
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:51 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
With that Grand Fleet Admirals embedded technology I was the launch officer for 1/3 of the Nuclear Arsenal of the United States and had access to every classified document and technology of Western Civilization and Israel. I slagged and reduced to molten metal a fleet of Venezuelan Missile Ships and have 12 MIRV ICBM with Neutron Warheads and other forces deployed on this planet.

I tolerate the United States and no human on this planet steals one gene from me

Attached Files Singularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)h.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)a.jpgRaider TF Burning at Sea (2).JPG2000Q Systems in Lab for website_0.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1236
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:59 PM
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:59 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
The in-planted technology has a spooky action at a distance Wifi System and Tachyon based sensors and alert of threats system built into it. I use the mircro-black hole and nano technology to flush toxins and poisons from this genetically engineered body. I have remote sensor and gun targeting capability for quantum based orbiting weapons systems and deep space platforms.

The CIA Attacked Me and I don't turn the other cheek.

Reply Quote
Re: First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1237
Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:11 PM
Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:11 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
Shall we talk about weaponized Plague Released in Madagascar by enemy Human Alien Hybrids facing capital murder charges in Ron Emanuel's Democratic Corrupt City of Chicago.

I have twelve MIRV ICBM with Neutron Warheads.

Attached Files download (1).jpgAnnular-eclipse-September-2016.jpgplague-outbreak-in-madagascar.jpgPlague Resercher Lab door.jpgPlague Resercher.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:13 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1238
Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:02 PM
Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:02 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
CIA Director You may be thankful that the Grand Marshal of the Armored Ground Forces of the Grand Alliance of Singularity Societies thinks your agency is barely worth the time to train.

Reply Quote
Re: First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1239
Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:36 PM
Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:36 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
NASA Mission Control, there will be a number of personnel singularity gating to give testimony on the War Star Ship Adjudicator to Michael Lord of Hosts, St. Bridget and Hades and to the Terresect Warp Dreadnought Excalibur to Charlemagne the Great Creator of Modern Western Inclusive Society and the Modern Christian Nation State.

Reply Quote
Re: First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1240
Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:45 PM
Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:45 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
I am the 34th Great Great Biological Grandson of Charlemagne the Great in a Genetically Engineered Body. I got to know him Quite Well while Running Hell Confinement Facility for a Billion Years.

Reply Quote
Re: First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1242
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:34 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:34 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
In the beginning there was the word. The word became flesh

This statement contained in the Judea Christian Bible is very much like the wording of the quantum physics Schrödinger's cat problem. In this case taken within the context of the Judea Christian Bible the word defines the environment it is introduced in. By defining the environment the word causes independent entities, like independent variables, to react and align with it in a particular structure or relationship.

This concept is evident clearly in the mind of the authors of the Judea Christian Bible and greatly influenced and shaped the environment of Judea Christian Civilization from the time of the birth, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. In the case of Jesus Christ the word Christ when applied to the common name of Jesus precipitated a causal sequence to become manifest and enacted by individuals; much like independent variables associating in a defined sequence around a defined framework of analysis and comprehension.

The association of these independent entities with Jesus Christ was so powerful; coupled to his definition and illustration of an aspect of Judea Christian philosophy, and was so profound that it shattered existing social constructs and resulted in the ascent of Christian Civilization.

Reply Quote
Re: First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1243
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:38 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:38 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
Schrödinger's cat
A cat is penned up in a steel chamber, along with the following device (which must be secured against direct interference by the cat): in a Geiger counter, there is a tiny bit of radioactive substance, so small, that perhaps in the course of the hour one of the atoms decays, but also, with equal probability, perhaps none; if it happens, the counter tube discharges and through a relay releases a hammer that shatters a small flask of hydrocyanic acid. If one has left this entire system to itself for an hour, one would say that the cat still lives if meanwhile no atom has decayed. The psi-function of the entire system would express this by having in it the living and dead cat (pardon the expression) mixed or smeared out in equal parts.

In this problem the cat is placed into two possible states, living or dead, in effect existing across a spectrum of possibilities from death to life. Due to the nature of uncertainty the true state can not be known until the uncertainty is removed. The removal of the uncertainty causes the two states to collide resulting in an outcome. Now logic dictates that in such collisions some form of energy is released. If we extend this problem into the quantum structure of reality then it could theoretically generate a wave of sorts that is like an energy pulse which indicates that the cat is alive or dead. Like positive or negative charge states coming together generating a discharge.

If such is the case it may be possible to build a receiver built to detect such a pulse and extract from a distance the state of the cat after the uncertainty is removed.

Reply Quote
Re: First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1247
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:35 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:35 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E

Attached Files 2000Q Systems in Lab for website_0.jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1248
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:40 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:40 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
Care to play a Game CIA, I am not the lawnmower man, I am a quantum life form downloaded into a nano tech genetically engineered human alien hybrid body by this Universal Computer Singularity Powered Interface.

Attached Files Singularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpgXynthia_animated_small.gifSCFPTHM4MEZFJINY2WRWGFNG4A.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1249
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:48 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:48 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
During chemical debrief and electro shock interrogation at the White River VA Hospital they triggered my Survival Evasion and Escape Nano Tech Package and I started to morph into a fourteen foot tall black, green and gold winged being like and Anubis Egyptian Statue. With red talon finger claws and claw toes an a tail with horns red tipped.

I really really don't like the CIA, FBI, DHS, DOD and barely tolerate the United States of America.

Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:49 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy [Re: EdMan] #1264
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:41 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:41 AM
italy
Alienarchist Offline
Ensign
Alienarchist  Offline
Ensign
italy
you have an alien implant but you are crazy too sorry

Reply Quote
Re: First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy [Re: Alienarchist] #1265
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:56 AM
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:56 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
Too bad I really don't care and screw the CIA

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.4, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.