Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#121 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:59 PM UFO Sighting? MiB?  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Idealiac
Unregistered

Hi, I’m not sure what I’ve seen but I’m guessing it was about 8 UFOs HOVERING in Rome, Ga. I sat down outside and watched for a few seconds then they were gone. I told few people about them but I guess word got out and some guys showed up at my door asking to come in and talk. They came in and they said before anything else is said please have a seat and tell us what you saw. I told them obviously. Not like it was a big deal. They told me not to speak of I though. I’m looking for information on the guys who showed up. I need as much information on what people call “the men in black”. I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Top Reply Quote
#123 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:26 PM Re: UFO Sighting? MiB? [Re: Anonymous]  
Matt Online content
Site Owner
Matt  Online Content

Site Owner
Lieutenant Junior

Saskatchewan, Canada
Interesting. When did this happen exactly and what did the UFOs and your visitors look like? The men in black are said to be extraterrestrial themselves and possess a number of advanced technologies and psychic abilities. That or they're just government or military spooks dressed in suits sent out to suppress any rumors of test flights and experiments on an unsuspecting populace. I honestly don't know for sure of course, just saying what I've heard... The latter is more plausible though, experiments have from time and time again been performed on an unsuspecting populace... It's a well documented piece of human history.

If you have an hour to spare, watch this episode of Dark Skies, it seems to pull all the mythos of the MiB together. Well, the whole show does.

Here's a short video of alleged MiB activity...
My favourite is the MiB caught on camera in a hotel lobby.

I have my own experiences I'll post sometime in the future, but for now, here's a start.

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." - Henry Ford
Top Reply Quote
#124 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:47 PM Re: UFO Sighting? MiB? [Re: Matt]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
I do wish that you (original poster) had the time to pull out your smart phone and make some videos of the UFO's and or the men who visited you.

Personally my phone is never more than 3 feet from me at any given time, 24 hours a day 7 days a week and if I press the power button twice, the camera turns on, and it's just a click of The button to get a video. I feel like this is the case for 90% of people today.

As for the men who came to your door, any time anyone at all comes to my door, if I choose to answer it, I have my phone camera rolling. Mainly because I'm paranoid and in this day and age if you don't have video evidence, cops won't believe you if something goes wrong... and if it's the cops themselves for some reason, it's your word against there's, so I DEFINITELY record it...

So... that's a lesson for everyone. Keep your phone close and record EVERYTHING, unless the evidence is incriminating towards yourself hahaha. Audio means nothing. It MUST be video.

With that said.. I am not saying that I don't believe the OP. But I am saying that it would be easier for the community to analyze if there were video evidence.

And it seems like someone somewhere would have videos it if there were 8 ufos flying over. Have you connected with anyone who recorded them?

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:47 PM.
Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.027s Queries: 15 (0.006s) Memory: 2.6974 MB (Peak: 2.8372 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:18:44 UTC