Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
2 registered users (EdMan, Matt), 31 guests, and 103 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics363
Posts1,948
Members138
Most Online216
Feb 24th, 2018
Newest Members
Secretman3811, MAGGIE, S.Thought Lines, test, Mywordismyhonor
138 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 618
Xeno 319
frankie85 156
Matt 83
sanna 77
venn99 50
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
UFO Sighting? MiB? #121
Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:59 PM
Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:59 PM

I
Idealiac OP
Unregistered
Idealiac OP
Unregistered
I

Hi, I’m not sure what I’ve seen but I’m guessing it was about 8 UFOs HOVERING in Rome, Ga. I sat down outside and watched for a few seconds then they were gone. I told few people about them but I guess word got out and some guys showed up at my door asking to come in and talk. They came in and they said before anything else is said please have a seat and tell us what you saw. I told them obviously. Not like it was a big deal. They told me not to speak of I though. I’m looking for information on the guys who showed up. I need as much information on what people call “the men in black”. I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: UFO Sighting? MiB? [Re: Anonymous] #123
Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:26 PM
Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:26 PM
Saskatchewan, Canada
Matt Online content

Site Owner
Matt  Online Content

Site Owner
Lieutenant Junior
Saskatchewan, Canada
Interesting. When did this happen exactly and what did the UFOs and your visitors look like? The men in black are said to be extraterrestrial themselves and possess a number of advanced technologies and psychic abilities. That or they're just government or military spooks dressed in suits sent out to suppress any rumors of test flights and experiments on an unsuspecting populace. I honestly don't know for sure of course, just saying what I've heard... The latter is more plausible though, experiments have from time and time again been performed on an unsuspecting populace... It's a well documented piece of human history.

If you have an hour to spare, watch this episode of Dark Skies, it seems to pull all the mythos of the MiB together. Well, the whole show does.

Here's a short video of alleged MiB activity...
My favourite is the MiB caught on camera in a hotel lobby.

I have my own experiences I'll post sometime in the future, but for now, here's a start.

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." - Henry Ford
Reply Quote
Re: UFO Sighting? MiB? [Re: Matt] #124
Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:47 PM
Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:47 PM
TX
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign
TX
I do wish that you (original poster) had the time to pull out your smart phone and make some videos of the UFO's and or the men who visited you.

Personally my phone is never more than 3 feet from me at any given time, 24 hours a day 7 days a week and if I press the power button twice, the camera turns on, and it's just a click of The button to get a video. I feel like this is the case for 90% of people today.

As for the men who came to your door, any time anyone at all comes to my door, if I choose to answer it, I have my phone camera rolling. Mainly because I'm paranoid and in this day and age if you don't have video evidence, cops won't believe you if something goes wrong... and if it's the cops themselves for some reason, it's your word against there's, so I DEFINITELY record it...

So... that's a lesson for everyone. Keep your phone close and record EVERYTHING, unless the evidence is incriminating towards yourself hahaha. Audio means nothing. It MUST be video.

With that said.. I am not saying that I don't believe the OP. But I am saying that it would be easier for the community to analyze if there were video evidence.

And it seems like someone somewhere would have videos it if there were 8 ufos flying over. Have you connected with anyone who recorded them?

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:47 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: UFO Sighting? MiB? [Re: UFO-Hunter] #337
Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:37 PM
Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:37 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I sometimes look up at the sky at night and this one particular night I noticed what appeared to be a star that was pulsating, this happened for three nights in a row. After that I saw a huge UFO which then disappeared into my building! At first I thought it was a hologram. This happened in Ontario Canada in August 2016 then a few months later I moved to a new apartment and something told me to look out the window when I noticed two identical men wearing straw fedora hats looking right at me from across the street. One appeared to be walking a little white dog, I felt scared and excited since I’ve been hearing about mibs for a while. I haven’t seen them since, but sometimes suffer from incubi attacks at night now.

Reply Quote
Re: UFO Sighting? MiB? [Re: Anonymous] #391
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:54 PM
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:54 PM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline
Sky Truth
LogicalChaos  Offline
Sky Truth
Recruit
Oregon
Ive heard stories of the MIB. Theres not many of these stories, but from what Ive heard and read, its either aliens in human skin (likely why it was featured in MIB the movie), aliens that look like humans or human people that work for a contractor that works for the US military or other world military force.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.4, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.