Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
2 registered users (Xeno, 1 invisible), 16 guests, and 143 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics562
Posts4,103
Members183
Most Online239
Sep 3rd, 2018
Newest Members
nightwalker150, Andrei, MBI1, RECKER_NONENAME, CrystalDreamerx
183 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 973
Xeno 943
frankie85 233
Diego 170
MIB1 127
Matt 88
Puff 86
sanna 77
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of September
Donors: 1 Raised: $10.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Returning to Life From Death #1157
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:38 PM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:38 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In 1998 I died in Trippler Army Medical Center on Oahu Hawaii above Pearl Harbor. I was intentionally given carbon monoxide druing a routine compressed arm nerve surgery that was faked because I had a near photographic memory and had access to all classified material Top Secret and above to include the design of nuclear weapons as Chief of Counter Proliferation Weapons of Mass Destruction for the United States Pacific Command. During the surgery normal pain blocking medication failed to work on me. They team then gassed me with carbon monoxide and I died of suffocation on the table. I woke up in the morgue of Trippler Army Medical Center naked on a gurney. A black mail nurse came by and I said excuse me I am supposed to be in recovery and wheeled me straight to the recovery room where I found my wife in tears after being told by the doctors I had had a heart attack on the operating table and died after they tried everything to save me. While dead I travel though hell passed three female chinese demons returned to my body and awoke in the morgue.

Since that day the DOD/CIA has been trying to kill me with tampered with prescriptions to include high levels of nerve agents and other forms of poison. They don't work I pass through hell walk through walls materialize by my body reenter it an wake up saying will you please stop that? I am getting tired of trips to hell my grandfather Satan is getting rather irritated and my father Micheal Lord of Host is rather incensed.

Then they tried various hallucinogens burning me alive things like that. I arrived in hell reconstituted said bring me my car please the demonic staff did I looked around said clean the ashes off the floor your really getting slack down here since my Grandfather Satan Repented and Returned to God. I am off the roster of running this place and the new High Satan will be in shortly and this will be cleaned up before he gets here.

I pick up five hundred pounds dead weight four feet, dead drag 800 pounds one armed, my MRI show all bones in my body have been broken. At Walter Reed Army Medical Center my spinal cord was punctured seven times in vain attempt to paralyze me I was walked down several flights of stairs to the flouriscope room in the basement and had several vials of spinal fluid removed for a classified study.

Besides being the son incarnate of Michael Lord of Hosts and Satan's first born daughter I am filled with alien organic and mono atomic nano tech with singularity technlogy added at the quantum level.

The DOD/CIA panicked locked me up and the entire surface of the Earth was wracked by storms in Early 2000 to include unbroken winter cloud deck except for Temple Mount in Israel. My father Michael Lord of Host was rather irritated. He then dispatched an alien task force to Earth for Security.

That is my story and I used to run Hell for a billion years on order of the Creator God of the Bible.

Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1159
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:50 PM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:50 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content

Cosmic larva
Captain
Alberta
Oh it is nice to meet another hell traveller. I have been there a while to find someone lost there. I am a chaotic creature and I fit quite well anywhere. I made alot of friends that are smart and impressevelly evil. I understand when you say billions of years and how time is not real there. I understand when we say ''eternity'' . When you get there and come back time isn't the same. billions years there can be a second here. Get in and never know how long it is taking to come back... But it is useful to go when you want more time to try something and see if it can work. I have a home there quite confortable but I am too traumatised to get there yet.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1160
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:59 PM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:59 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
While I was going round and round with the DOD/CIA on this they tried putting me in medical coma that really irritated me and via singularity technology and micro-black hole universal computer interface, the VA IN West Haven CT captured an image of on a high fidelity MRI due to warped magnetic fields, ordered the deployment of alien shape shifting combat troops and additional genetically engineered combat forces to kick the crap out the CIA/DOD/VA and came close to reducing to rubble the White River Veterans Affairs Medical Center. I ordered dropped in the gutters of Washington DC a dud hydrogen bomb from wrecked space platform in the asteroid belt from an ancient space battle and told the CIA to go pick it up out of the gutter and shove it up their [beep]. Then I dropped by combat heavy lift a AI armor tank that blew out the main doors of CIA HQ and assaulted the HQ building with Shape Shifting Combat Troops on a weekend at night.

I told the CIA/DOD/FBI/DHS/NSA I don't like them and have warp armada and to F off.

When they refused I summoned Satan and Gaia he swept up a bunch of CIA NOC Officers Male and Female said your going to be in the Hell Choir like the police novel the Choir Boys. It starts like this gutting, red hot reception room, tendons cut wiggle out regenerate then Crucifixion skinning alive removal of bones for you to make practice instruments from from your body until your worth giving a real instrument to play. I no longer run Hell I run Temple Security for Prophecy Security. I punish false prophets and those trying to use my grandson for profit. I am also the angel in charge of determining innocence and purity and all of you fall far below those standards.

Then I took the world top security and intelligence personnel on a guided car tour of Hell by warp drive field said you like hell that's my super hot looking ethical demon daughter she going up to the pig eye restaurant to tell them to stop eating corrupt damned cops eyes for turning a blind eye to crime. Care to go with her and then with high elves that were told to stop the sale of ground new arrival fast food via street vendors selling fresh off the hoof meat and sweet breads

I ran Hell Multi-dimensional containment facility for a billion years. I took the elite delta forces of the human race in high tech cars into it for tour.

As to who I am I have had legion of names. I was the God Apollo and the Cohort Commander of the Roman Legion that Crucified Christ. My wife and I held him in our arms as an infant and guarded his journey to Alexandria for Education by Satan and Gaia in the Egyptian Books of Life and Death. I was also Alexander the Great

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:13 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1163
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:01 PM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:01 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In terms of my wife and I we have walked this Earth Through the ages and been Christian since the birth of the Messiah Jesus Christ King of the Angels. King of Kings.
We sat in Roman folding chairs as Cohort Commander and his Roman Noble Wife at the Sermon on the Mount. I approached Jesus and asked him to heal my man servant as the Roman Officer Mentioned in the Bible. When Christ was crucified and the Sky's Darkened and Ground Shook and dead rose form tombs I raised my Roman Sword and said behold the Son of God has come unto us and departed. I was ordered to seal the tomb and did. Then I was with my family put to death for betraying my oath to the God Emperor of Rome. We were crucified and dumped in weighted sacks in the River Jordan were Christ was baptized. We followed Christ back from Hell and rose cutting our way out of the weighted sacks and transformed into angels of the light on the Shore of the river casting our human clothes aside. My second in command that whipped Christ gathered our robes and wire crosses I made for my family and left with them after we ascended to multidimensional space time.

Then I returned as William the Conqueror with my wife to conduct the doomsday audit of Church and State. That is why I knew were the hidden documents were stored, healed the brain destroyed and raised the dead.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:03 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1164
Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:54 AM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:54 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
While healing a paralyzed member of the West Hartford United Methodist Church I walked through a wall into his room from hell curtsy of poison in prescription medicine by DOD/VA/CIA and said you know the glass is half full. You are paralyzed on all sides frontal lobes totally destroyed dumped out of the hospital as being terminal to a step down facility to die here. I just came from hell again by warp field. You only have use of your right arm. What do you want? He said to see my daughter be married. I said ok and shook his hand and blessed him then I reached out to the Sol System sun via quantum link using my singularity technology and drew enough energy to restore his nervous system working at he quantum level bleeding off energy from Sol System Sun. The energy drain induced a solar flare and I stopped short of complete restoration.

I then went to the Pastor of the West Hartford United Methodist Church noted the solar flare and my visit to our dying church member and explained what I had done using singularity technology at the quantum level. Nearly ten years later he is still alive healthy walking nearly fully recovered from his terminal stroke

Last edited by EdMan; Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:42 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1165
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:01 AM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:01 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In the UK while poisoned by the CIA/DOD I walked onto a UK Army base fora top secret briefing and was handed a cup of poisoned tea in regimental china. I drank it stepped onto the bridge of star ship warp dreadnought adjusted a singularity setting came back said two solar flares aimed away from Earth. Keep it up I end all technology on the planet by solar flare.

That is the technology I control.

Then CIA/DOD/NSA/FBI?DHS said well lets try subliminal conditioning and subconscious manipulation maybe we can induce suicide or depression then over medicate him and get him to die. After that I dumped a dead Hydrogen bomb from a ancient space platform in the asteroid belt from an old battle with the mother ship of the enemy Human Alien Hybrids in the Gutter of Washington D.C. with the Pen-dragon Logo on it built b the AI auto Factories that built the Von Newman Training aid and the AI designed combat knives driven into CIA HQ Computer Desktops by my version of Technical Support after blowing open the main doors of CIA HQ and cutting their way in the combat knives they drove into every computer workstation in the CIA HQ Building desktop.

That subliminal crap triggered AI security protocols put in place for interrogation and hacking attempts since the Lucifer War and fleet wide Grand Alliance of Singularity Society Alert was issued to include the Simenon Empire of Evolved ascended ape like beings. This alert for the Ape Ascended Civilization had bleed over effects noted in a post dealing with apes and children here.

Very Early in Human Evolution from Apes a early Simenon Empire First contact like 2001 occurred in Africa. It had an effect on human central nervous system evolution.

Last edited by EdMan; Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:34 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1166
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:21 AM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:21 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Originally Posted by Grey Hunter
[Linked Image]
In this image I am only 30% deactivatedv
[Linked Image]

Somehow the node numbs us to most of our DNA as we try to integrate it and turning it off allows 90% of your true DNA to be harnessed

Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1168
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:38 AM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:38 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
CIA/NSA/DOD/FBI/DHS really screwed up and [beep] off Billions of years old Ascended Singularity Societies with massive warp fleets, multi-dimensional technology, AI Controlled auto factories and several civilizations in this galaxy alone. Need some help finding Osama Bin Ladden CIA Crap heads?

Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1170
Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:04 AM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:04 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
When truly [beep] off I ordered the AI of the Star Ship Dreadnought in the collapsed Wormhole in Hartford CT, to merge the city with the ghoul level of techno Hell. I did it at night and told delta forces to follow the lights and exit the city by dawn returning to their hotels.

The Ghouls are devolved eaters of sentient races and come in many forms.

In that field and merger I have complete control of all forces at the quantum level. A fervent Vocal young supporter, a lovely Jewish girl, of Hillary Clinton. She walked by me and I said terminal breast cancer in the morning you will find it. I said go find Hillary she is into curing it using DOD funds for research. She felt pain in her right breast and touched it feeling a terminal cancer tumor that she also found in the morning after walking through Hell merged with the city of Hartford and its immediate suburbs.

I then walked by young male pushy nasty transgender gay rights supporter and internet activist. I said from this day forward you will walk form the rear view very provocatively to gay males and child rapists. You spine and muscle structure is alter at the quantum level tuned to psychologically appeal to those demographics from behind. You are at high risk of being jumped from behind dragged off and [beep] for the rest of your life by those demographics.

I then explained to the bouncer at club filled with demons and humans what I had done and that Hartford for this night was merged with Hell. He asked why I did it. I said because you rebelled against the rule of law God's and the United States.

When dawn came thousands found themselves altered subtly and dying of terminal illness mostly young millennial's that went out to party not knowing the city had been merged with Hell that night by the warp field of star ship dreadnought AI system.

I was the God Apollo a Quantum life form, Alexander the Great who built the library at Alexandria. I make examples that last for eternity and have warp technology at my command. As Apollo I am master of cursing humans and altering them

Last edited by EdMan; Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:19 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1171
Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:29 AM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:29 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
I am a quantum life form downloaded into a genetically engineered nano tech loaded body with enhanced singularity technology. I also have warp star dreadnoughts at my command and can raise the dead, heal the sick and inflict terminal illnesses and twist human bodies with skill as a curse for eternity.

My father is the entity known as Micheal Lord of Host, my mother the Goddess Astarte Satan's First Born Daughter in the old days. My Grandfathers are Satan and Ahriman the old high Satan of Persia.

I am really really [beep] off at the United States and its Intelligence and Security and Medical Services.

Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1172
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:01 AM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:01 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Apollo (Attic, Ionic, and Homeric Greek: Ἀπόλλων, Apollōn (GEN Ἀπόλλωνος); Doric: Ἀπέλλων, Apellōn; Arcadocypriot: Ἀπείλων, Apeilōn; Aeolic: Ἄπλουν, Aploun; Latin: Apollō) is one of the most important and complex of the Olympian deities in classical Greek and Roman religion and Greek and Roman mythology. The ideal of the kouros (a beardless, athletic youth), Apollo has been variously recognized as a god of music, truth and prophecy, healing, the sun and light, plague, poetry, and more. Apollo is the son of Zeus and Leto, and has a twin sister, the chaste huntress Artemis. Apollo is known in Greek-influenced Etruscan mythology as Apulu.[1]

As the patron of Delphi (Pythian Apollo), Apollo was an oracular god—the prophetic deity of the Delphic Oracle. Medicine and healing are associated with Apollo, whether through the god himself or mediated through his son Asclepius, yet Apollo was also seen as a god who could bring ill-health and deadly plague. Amongst the god's custodial charges, Apollo became associated with dominion over colonists, and as the patron defender of herds and flocks. As the leader of the Muses (Apollon Musegetes) and director of their choir, Apollo functioned as the patron god of music and poetry. Hermes created the lyre for him, and the instrument became a common attribute of Apollo. Hymns sung to Apollo were called paeans.

In Hellenistic times, especially during the 3rd century BCE, as Apollo Helios he became identified among Greeks with Helios, Titan god of the sun, and his sister Artemis similarly equated with Selene, Titan goddess of the moon.[2] In Latin texts, on the other hand, Joseph Fontenrose declared himself unable to find any conflation of Apollo with Sol among the Augustan poets of the 1st century, not even in the conjurations of Aeneas and Latinus in Aeneid XII (161–215).[3] Apollo and Helios/Sol remained separate beings in literary and mythological texts until the 3rd century CE.

Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1173
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:19 AM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:19 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Ode to the Clandestine Soldier

From bunkers buried under the Earth
To the back alleyways of Perth
We fought our war in the shadows
Where dark and dangerous plots are hatched and grow
Never knowing who was friend or foe
Did we in harm’s way willingly go
At the peril of our very souls we supped from Satan’s bowl
Whose tools in trade were lies, deceit and betrayal
Then did we face the minions of the Beast
Rising from the dusty streets of the Middle East
Armed with silenced weapons, knives and poison on Satan’s tasks did they go
For all mankind we fought them till hell’s dry sands did with crimson flow
Often times in blackness of that everlasting night
Did we long for a glimpse of the light
In the end when our war was done
We found final refuge in the house of God’s only Son

I am the Angel/God of Prophecy a Quantum Life Form downloaded into a Warp Ship Survivor Genetically Engineered Body loaded with Nano Tech and Singularity Technology tie to the Battle Command Net of the Ascended Billions of years old Grand Alliance of Singularity Societies. People that take advantage of me die horrible deaths. I still get spam and Robo Calls and Can wipe all life off of this planet with Solar Flare. I am also the God of Poetry and Data Compression.

Satan my Grandfather is the Quantum Life Form in Charge of Prophecy Security and Timeline Stability. A very brutal job.

Last edited by EdMan; Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:19 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1174
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 AM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The United State Security, Intelligence and Medical Services attacked a Quantum Life Form that in ancient days was known as the God Apollo who is armed with warp, nano and singularity technology. Then attempted to manipulate him and caused a Singularity Battle Command Net Universe Wide Alert to be issued.

Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1176
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:33 AM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:33 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Green Eyes and Pixie Nose

Santa Claus knows who is naughty and who is nice
Frosty the Snowman has two button eyes and nose made of coal
Your green eyes and pixie nose get very cold
In the winter it is said frost nips even a pixie nose
But Santa Claus and Frosty the Snowman love little girls with hair of Gold
And know who is naughty and nice it is told
So beneath the green Christmas tree
You will find gifts for you and your brothers that are as nice as boys can be
For your ninth Christmas Santa Claus came and said
I have few gifts in my sled
So would you make sure these fine children get them for me Uncle Ed
and Aunt Gen said Saint Nicholas have no fear
For I will gift wrap them and make sure they are set below our tree here

I wrote this poem for my invetro daughter under the supervision of the State of New Hampshire Social Services. I also dropped a dud Hydrogen Bomb from a Space Battle Platform in the asteroid belt that was wrecked fighting off an early attempted landing by the mother ship Super Star Destroyer of the enemy human alien hybrids in the Gutter of Washington DC with the Pen-Dragon Logo on it build by the AI auto factories that made the combat knives my werewolf commando brigade drove into the computer desktops of the CIA HQ in Washington D.C.

Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1196
Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:09 PM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:09 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_storm_activity_of_2010#/media/File:Xynthia_animated_small.gif

This was my father's gift to the human race on locking me up and poisoning and trying to kill me at the West Haven VA Medical Center in 2010.

I then lost my temper with the CIA/NSA/FBI/DHS/DOD and merged the City of Hartford with the techno Ghoul level of Hell.

I am not human I am the Son of Michael Lord of Hosts and Satan's First Born Daughter Pre Fall of Angels.

I and my team hunted Lucifer's incarnations and quantum form across creation and dragged him to God for Judgement and your stupid CIA wanted me to give the location of Osama Bin Ladden?

My wife/mate and our beloved invetro child under New Hampshire DCF supervision is spending the night with us.

She asked me Daddy the snow is yukky can you do something about it. I said I'll think about it sweetie and had a super carrier start ship over twenty miles long vaporize a few hundred miles of ocean to add moisture to a low pressure system to melt it with a gentle rain. CT got flooded out with thousands of cases of property damage.

CIA can take the DUD Hydrogen Bomb I dropped for a wrecked battle platform in the asteroid belt and shove it up its [beep]. I suggest they use Vaseline and bend the director over.

Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1201
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:40 AM
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:40 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/Xynthia_animated_small.gif

The link above goes to what the most powerful Quantum Life Form in the Universe Loyal Servant of the Creator God did to the human race and this planet for poisoning me. He then dispatched a Alien task force for security and reactivated my wing of Singularity Society Super Dreadnought Class of Star Ships. This is in response to the CIA F up in poisoning and attempting to force me to do something for them. The Earth was covered in an unbroken cloud deck and was on the verge of Nuclear Winter Scenario due to the actions of the being that is my father, the most powerful quantum life form in the Universe.

Micheal Lord of Hosts Arch Angel of God, Supreme Commander Grand Alliance of Billions of Years Old Singularity Combat Forces.

Pathetic CIA, you felt the might of the Arch Angel of God and he almost destroyed this world for poisoning his son.

Last edited by EdMan; Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:55 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1202
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:52 AM
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:52 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
I ran Hell for over a billion years, care to visit it? I have been there many times on the CIA payroll via tampered with medications and poison pills.

I don't turn the other Cheek, I have a warp ship dreadnought fleet to back me up and if I had my way would slag the CIA HQ and sow the ground with salt.

Attached Files Billiard Problem.png
Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1204
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:36 AM
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:36 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/Xynthia_animated_small.gif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Virginia_earthquake

http://www.newsweek.com/giant-mexican-volcano-erupting-authorities-warning-people-stay-away-797231

my wife and our surrogate invetro stolen Child from a embryonic cryo-tank are making a card for party we will be going to with her surrogate family that is under New Hampshire Department of Social Services supervision for her health and well being. The CIA stole genetic material from my wife and I and we got this daughter back in return. She looks exactly like me and my wife with an IQ that is off the charts. She is dressed in a very lovely shift and sandals we bought her a purple shift and tan sandals.

She is quite lovely and a very pleasant child. Very well mannered and faced my father and mother in genetically engineered bodies on a Warp Dreadnought by Singularity Gate. She thinks she went to heaven in dream and saw Archangel Micheal and St. Bridget on the bridge of a vastly powerful warship.

She indeed did go to the bridge of vast warship that has been pummeling this planet for stealing genetic material from my wife and I and poisoning us to prove points and get us to do things.

Thank you CIA Sh1t heads, you have nothing but crap for brains.

Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1205
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:52 AM
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:52 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Unfortunately a CIA NOC officer had a meeting with my father and mother on mountain trail. They were in genetically engineered bodies said we like to have chat with you I am Micheal Lord of Hosts Supreme Commander of Singularity Grand Alliance forces this is my wife/mate St. Bridget the Former Warrior Goddess Astarte. Why are you carrying frozen embryos in that cryo tank? The CIA NOC officer had a fatal fall. Off the trail down a cliff into rocks and trees. DNA will show he was CIA agent and NOC Officer. The fall did not leave much to recognize.

Reply Quote
Re: Returning to Life From Death [Re: EdMan] #1206
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:02 PM
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:02 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
My mother St. Bridget left a carn of rocks to mark the spot the CIA officer fell off the Cliff when held Up by the throat by St Micheal after refusing to answer his questions. It was test to check his balance and coordination skills. He was dropped on the edge of trail and failed that test. A European Mountain Rescue Team is arriving as my parents depart by singularity gate into the cliff face.

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
September
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Latest Photos
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.5, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.