Navigation
Homepage Home
Breaking News Breaking News
Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 active members (), 224 anonymous users, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,443
Posts11,658
Members341
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
euroslam, daniel, Wildfirerev, somalianbobo, Sirhc01
341 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Stormy
Stormy
PLANET TERRA
Posts: 295
Joined: September 2018
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 934
Music 413
frankie85 172
Shark 111
Zoa 43
EdMan 23
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,358
EdMan 1,337
frankie85 817
Music 718
George 345
Stormy 295
Shark 293
Spock 278
IronGhost 238
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
It's 2021 not 2012! #11406
07/12/2019 09:59 AM
07/12/2019 09:59 AM
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
***

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Remember the 2012 apocalypse? You can expect some change in this world. But it's rather a warning than a prophecy. Means it's planed.

I've in fact witnessed some strange evidence. Many times. I think girls will become the leaders of this world. And there's no such thing as it doesn't matter for them!

Chaos vs life, choose your side!

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: Shark] #11407
07/12/2019 10:01 AM
07/12/2019 10:01 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 817
frankie85 Offline
Captain
frankie85  Offline
Captain
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 817
Where is your book now? ;O

Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: frankie85] #11408
07/12/2019 10:05 AM
07/12/2019 10:05 AM
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
***

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Originally Posted by frankie85
Where is your book now? ;O

In progress but it has less to do with this topic. It's entirely my work, no one has given me anything.

They just made contact with me because I'm irresistible.๐Ÿ˜‚

Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: Shark] #11410
07/12/2019 10:07 AM
07/12/2019 10:07 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 817
frankie85 Offline
Captain
frankie85  Offline
Captain
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 817
Originally Posted by Shark
Originally Posted by frankie85
Where is your book now? ;O

In progress but it has less to do with this topic. It's entirely my work, no one has given me anything.

They just made contact with me because I'm irresistible.๐Ÿ˜‚


Okay, good smile

Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: Shark] #11411
07/12/2019 10:17 AM
07/12/2019 10:17 AM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 3,358
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Fleet Admiral
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 3,358
Alberta
That is all crap lies.

no end of the world in my galaxy


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: Xeno] #11412
07/12/2019 10:19 AM
07/12/2019 10:19 AM
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
***

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Originally Posted by Xeno
That is all crap lies.

no end of the world in my galaxy

Are you a bot? Do you speak English? A change in the world! It's a good thing!

Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: Shark] #11413
07/12/2019 10:26 AM
07/12/2019 10:26 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 817
frankie85 Offline
Captain
frankie85  Offline
Captain
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 817
Originally Posted by Shark
Originally Posted by Xeno
That is all crap lies.

no end of the world in my galaxy

Are you a bot? Do you speak English? A change in the world! It's a good thing!


If energy is really a living being instead of just light and movement, do you have to re-write your entire book?

Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: frankie85] #11414
07/12/2019 10:29 AM
07/12/2019 10:29 AM
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
***

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Originally Posted by frankie85

If energy is really a living being instead of just light and movement, do you have to re-write your entire book?

Energy is measured in potential.

I must tell you, if you buy my book it's gonna be a waste of money to your wallet! What facts or logic do you follow? Sorry but this is a disaster!

Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: Shark] #11415
07/12/2019 10:30 AM
07/12/2019 10:30 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 817
frankie85 Offline
Captain
frankie85  Offline
Captain
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 817
Originally Posted by Shark
Originally Posted by frankie85

If energy is really a living being instead of just light and movement, do you have to re-write your entire book?

Energy is measured in potential.

I must tell you, if you buy my book it's gonna be a waste of money to your wallet! What facts or logic do you follow? Sorry but this is a disaster!


laugh

Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: frankie85] #11416
07/12/2019 10:39 AM
07/12/2019 10:39 AM
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
***

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Originally Posted by frankie85


laugh

Are you a tinker, can you build stuff? I'm afraid my book will simply be useless for you. You cannot believe anything in my book. It's based of logic. It's only knowledge for you if you understand it.

Seriously get real and question every single detail and word! Do not read about space science articles what they say what energy is. Our space science is a disaster! Energy is a simple engineering thing. It just allows stuff to move.

Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: Shark] #11417
07/12/2019 10:41 AM
07/12/2019 10:41 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 817
frankie85 Offline
Captain
frankie85  Offline
Captain
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 817
Originally Posted by Shark
Originally Posted by frankie85


laugh

Are you a tinker, can you build stuff? I'm afraid my book will simply be useless for you. You cannot believe anything in my book. It's based of logic. It's only knowledge for you if you understand it.

Seriously get real and question every single detail and word! Do not read about space science articles what they say what energy is. Our space science is a disaster! Energy is a simple engineering thing. It just allows stuff to move.


Ah yes, but I still feel energy it`s sort of living, I see and feel it around me

Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: frankie85] #11418
07/12/2019 10:44 AM
07/12/2019 10:44 AM
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
***

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Originally Posted by frankie85
[
Ah yes, but I still feel energy it`s sort of living, I see and feel it around me

I'd call it simply nature. Fuel and food, that is energy.

Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: Shark] #11419
07/12/2019 10:45 AM
07/12/2019 10:45 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 817
frankie85 Offline
Captain
frankie85  Offline
Captain
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 817
Originally Posted by Shark
Originally Posted by frankie85
[
Ah yes, but I still feel energy it`s sort of living, I see and feel it around me

I'd call it simply nature. Fuel and food, that is energy.


Mhm, yes perhaps smile

Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: frankie85] #11420
07/12/2019 10:47 AM
07/12/2019 10:47 AM
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
***

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Originally Posted by frankie85
Originally Posted by Shark
Originally Posted by frankie85
[
Ah yes, but I still feel energy it`s sort of living, I see and feel it around me

I'd call it simply nature. Fuel and food, that is energy.


Mhm, yes perhaps smile

Not perhaps, it's the meaning of the words you speak.
Or can you say 2 is 5? If you say 2 is 5 then 5+7=9 but that's bs!

Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: Shark] #11421
07/12/2019 10:56 AM
07/12/2019 10:56 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 817
frankie85 Offline
Captain
frankie85  Offline
Captain
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 817
Originally Posted by Shark
Originally Posted by frankie85
Originally Posted by Shark
Originally Posted by frankie85
[
Ah yes, but I still feel energy it`s sort of living, I see and feel it around me

I'd call it simply nature. Fuel and food, that is energy.


Mhm, yes perhaps smile

Not perhaps, it's the meaning of the words you speak.
Or can you say 2 is 5? If you say 2 is 5 then 5+7=9 but that's bs!


It`s just another thing also, when I lived in this small town and owned my own apartment I was laying in bed once and I sort of connected to the world around me, it was a dark but warm place, I think it`s hard to do this to connect if everything around you isn`t really living even matter

Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: frankie85] #11422
07/12/2019 11:01 AM
07/12/2019 11:01 AM
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
***

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
[quote=frankie85]

Try to find the correct words to describe what you mean. It's the same problem I have with my book. Why redefi e the meaning of the words if there already are words that would describe what you mean?

Do you mean you feel different realities? Different worlds? Then I do to. And I can prove with my book that this is real.

Last edited by Shark; 07/12/2019 11:02 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: Shark] #11423
07/12/2019 11:02 AM
07/12/2019 11:02 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 817
frankie85 Offline
Captain
frankie85  Offline
Captain
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 817
Originally Posted by Shark
[quote=frankie85][
N
Try to find the correct words to describe what you mean. It's the same problem I have with my book. Why redefi e the meaning of the words if there already are words that would describe what you mean?

Do you mean you feel different realities? Different worlds? Then I do to. And I can prove with my book that this is real.


No, it was the same world as this one I think, I just felt everything around me even people, yes I can try to find better words later on smile

Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: Shark] #11572
07/14/2019 01:58 AM
07/14/2019 01:58 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 109
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline

UFO Visitors
LogicalChaos  Offline

UFO Visitors
Lieutenant
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 109
Oregon
This is pretty interesting! Dan Burisch said there would be a world-ending situation in 2012 that involved opening Stargate technologies and cosmic energy powering them at that time. What if it was also a reference to 2021?

In the book Pleiadian Prophecy 2020, there is supposed to be two big events, one is the Human Ascension Process, the other is the start of ET contact, which happens between 2019-2024, depending humans view of it.

2021 could be a year of Great Change for Humanity, time will tell....

Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: Shark] #11597
07/14/2019 08:28 AM
07/14/2019 08:28 AM
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
***

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Prophecies don't work because you can't look into the future. If something happens in the near future, it was simply planed. Or who ever made the 2012 claim, wins the bet by coincidence. This happens! But that doesn't mean the person knew anything about!

If something happens in 2021, it was my guess. I don't actually know it for a fact. I've witnessed some strange evidence for that, but there's always a possibility it was just a coincidence.

Oh yeah, about why you can't look into the future is because it doesn't exist. You've got to build the future! Physical time doesn't exist. My book will explain why.

Last edited by Shark; 07/14/2019 08:29 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: It's 2021 not 2012! [Re: Shark] #11620
07/14/2019 11:04 AM
07/14/2019 11:04 AM
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 718
Music Offline
Captain
Music  Offline
Captain
***

Joined: May 2019
Posts: 718
[Linked Image]


Life is simply too good at what it does for it to stop right here on this planet. Life did not ask. It just took. It has happened before and it will happen again. I believe it happens all of the time on other planets too!
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message



Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) ยท Patch Notes


Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

ยฉ 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.