Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
4 registered users (EdMan, Xeno, Matt, 1 invisible), 92 guests, and 181 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics705
Posts5,495
Members212
Most Online301
Newest Members
CobraCommander, gfdhgdtgf00, otototototototo1, ESDIndia, Johnny5
212 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,514
EdMan 1,168
frankie85 289
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 112
Stormy 109
Matt 102
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Where to be #1130
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:23 PM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:23 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Something a would describe around me like if each dimension was a different radio in wich you can change frequency or switch channels. A dimension is not as simple than it looks like. You can find yourself in different dimensional location by staying in the same dimension. You can place yourself in a higer frequency that you would only see if you are at the same frequency. Space stay the same and at the lowest there is the core frequency where the core physical world is such as building, cars, people, vegetation, geology, etc etc... and at higher frequency you can have certain visibility over lower frequency that lower frequency doesn't have over yours. So that can make something present in space and physical world but not visible because you are not at the same level. There are technologie that allow to visualise other frequency or channel of the radio such as some known funny glasses. This can allow to place yourself in the same dimension in space and time but not being interfered by lower frequencies. Get through alot of stuff lol! Another way to say that could be to talk like layers or phases. In wich a higher layer would not be visible to a lower layer. and the phases all around to connect them together so you can travel around. Right now I have no idea where I am but I feel safe most of the time and you... Where are you hidding?

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Where to be [Re: Xeno] #1131
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:34 PM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:34 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Using talking dimension like a radio I got something funny in my mind that would talk about channel. I have somewhere I call the furry channel where everyone is on the shape of an anthropomorphic animal resulted of the scan of anyone mind as spirit animal totem why not. This channel is funny and I like to be there because everybody is a furry like me there but they don't have their consciousness on that channel so they aint know [beep] about it. Once I see a guy really ''uggly'' then I go on the furry channel and I see a beautiful and majestuous anthropomorphic dragon. I love this place because it is where you go when you want to leave the ''regular'' channel where everything is uggly and borring. We have been engineering and designing your world for years and we are about to introduce you to our hardwork of the past years and you will all be where you want to be too! But not yet, we are not done. Meanwhile I hide where you find me only if I want when everyone is beautiful and touching because I am smart enough to find myself where I want. Well normally but now I am stuck in a bad place and it is borring. I don't decide my move on purpose and someone else is traveling me and I never choose or know where I am going... Some security features... This is for the same dimension you can be inside on alot of different dimensional level.

Reply Quote
Re: Where to be [Re: Xeno] #1132
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:05 PM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:05 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
I am trying to be honest now so I will admit a lie...

When I said that I chose where I am it is true, normally... But in my present situation on purpose it is someone else that have total control over me because it is what I requested. So no... Right now I do not chose where I am, I am stuck in the most borring useless place: The general channel on the core frequency. I am blocked of all my abilities and I have no access to my own resources. I do not chose where I am neither when or how? I do not chose what I can remember and what I can't... I do not chose what I have consciosuness and where or when my said consciousness is. I do not chose what I can see and what I can't see. Actually I am just stuck at the lowest I could survive to train myself. I am living in a bad place... I am prisoner of the worst I can live in. Nobody see anytthing here or are anything or can do anything... The ''human'' world where you mostly all are. So I am stuck with you here where almost nothing seems possible or real whatever I will tell you. Well not everybody alot of people are provided abilities or technology to have more choice than me or see more or know more... I know where I want to be and where my people are waiting for me but I can't get there... I gave myself to lowest level of access to anything so I could study the life that most of the people they have by living it and being ''victim'' of it myself so I can understand what is the problem here. Sometime I wish I could tell myself we are in the same boat... I am staying here, I am living here, I am stuck here, with you and beside of you. Nobody saw me doing anything and it was meant to be. I am in the secret service and I was doing a ''secret'' job. I was meant to be treaten like anyone from here would have been in their system and organisation so I could know a bit more what is the life they have and how pathetic it can be unfortunately... I don't want to stay here as I don't want to leave this place around where I have to hunt the demons of my past. When I will be done and you will have done what we are telling you to do so I get back my freedom, we will give you one. Until we are all stuck in the same prison and believe me here you are totally isolated from the rest opf the universe. You are in a secret service lock down and blackout. Everybody around or involved in my broken arrow has been confined into an isolation place so everything about our secret that I accidently crashed is isolated because your civilisation is not enough advanced to protect what you got from us to fall in other civilisations hands. I hope you understand why we are locking you up here... So I hope soon I will be free to be what I am really and to be where I want to be but as long as you will not understand what we are doing and you don't listen to us then it will remain. When I say I want to be leaving I am far to think about a UFO... I want to stay on Earth but not where I am in this dimensional crazy world...

Reply Quote
Re: Where to be [Re: Xeno] #1133
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:35 PM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:35 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Here where I am with most of terran it is really sad... It is completelly isolated and confined from the rest of the world. This is the alternative I am offering you to the normal protocole of such a militry secret service broken arrow. Normally we have to blow up the planet it is that simple and it what was going to heppen in 2009 but I made a different choice. As a military I hads to take the situation on a profesional way since I still have a duty to do and a job to make done that was my reason to be here, catch the criminal... Then you have been placed here in a lock down under a black out. Anybody enterring this place where it is happening is stcuk or trapped into it and can't leave without being severly controled. Mostly everything about what is going on here is being removed from people mind and replaced by a fictional memory. It is being REMOVED... The only way to remember or know anything about here when you get outside of it is to come back into it and being implanted the removed files from your mind. For alot of people watching from the outside they don't see anything or know anything real happening here except for some spectator and players because there is a pretty big business we are making out of this opportunity. Well I disclose that again: You are still in a lock down! So it is normal if you feel isolated or disconected from the universe because you most of you are. Here it is being severly controled right now and a mass of technology has been deployed but you can't see it normally. We are all stuck in a pretty bad story because of an incident that was accidental in wich to save the place we had to proceed to unusual exagerated control and censoring. You are in a lock down black out (If you are at the same place as me) Because to deal with my traumatism and my PTSD that I say: It happened here by people from here so here by people from here I will rise again and get better. So for that I will need to talk alot and disclose stuff that normally we don't and this is for me to have some sort of therapy in wich I will just stay here and spit the [beep] out of me for what you have done and then together we will start a friendly relationship but for it you must first be my friends the way I have to live my life right now wich is to give myself the worst I can until from human being and society I reach a decent level of life. You will stay stuck here a while because... I am not asking anyone to give me anything I am asking you to build a society/civilisation where me and anyone in the same situation would just rise... I am tired to be locked up and when I am supose to be suspended for medical reason I am doing a hard job that is draining me just so you won't get blowed up... As much as I will have the opportunity to stay where it happened to me and then the way you blew me down you will raise me back. You crashed me down to be prisoner of human being so from the human being you gave me to be in the human world you can build, you will rise me back into the stars and when I will be fine we will restart letting you live back to normal. You must raise your civilisation because I have chosen your civilisation to give me a regular life to get back closer to myself and everything you removed me to be or to have. It is the deal... Until then you will not be free to be where you want to be because of you I am not and it is funny because I am the little prince playing with you right now and I hate that shitty monkey game... I won't give anything until you show you are worth it and for it you have to build a society in wich I can live well with the rules I have to follow wich are mainly to live like the discriminated, incapacited, unwalthy and unfortunate people. So I am here as a pathetic human waiting that your societies gives me more just like anyone else human or not in a pathetic life situation.

You are now my prisoner but I am in jail with you because we want that we do it together. For me the fight is over and I am now open to dialogue...

Reply Quote
Re: Where to be [Re: Xeno] #1135
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:21 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:21 AM
F
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
F
Come on take that pile of [beep] of your head, i`ve heard of dreadlocks but shitlocks

Reply Quote
Re: Where to be [Re: frankie85] #1152
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:59 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:59 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Originally Posted by frankie85
Come on take that pile of [beep] of your head, i`ve heard of dreadlocks but shitlocks

I am not sure what you mean but it won't make me stop this time

Reply Quote
Re: Where to be [Re: Xeno] #1167
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:29 AM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:29 AM
F
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
F
It`s from the nutty professor, just a joke sorry

Reply Quote
Re: Where to be [Re: frankie85] #1179
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:08 AM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:08 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Ah okay, I do not remember that move unfortunatelly

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.