Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
6 registered users (Ashmaydaylia, Xeno, UFO-Hunter, Matt, venn99, 1 invisible), 46 guests, and 113 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics693
Posts5,310
Members208
Most Online294
Oct 17th, 2018
Newest Members
Johnny5, crosseddimension, Sky Lurker, Sebe, Shark
208 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,438
EdMan 1,131
frankie85 274
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 107
Matt 102
Stormy 96
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Long Term Clan Plan #1129
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:29 PM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:29 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
With regards to global climate change, technological society will survive, albeit with reductions in certain habitable areas and flooding of others by rising sea levels. The survivors of the first warp ship to crash on Earth 8000 years ago have survived cycles of global climate change and prospered. In the current epoch of global climate change we have redeployed clan family members to twwo areas in the continental United States. These areas are upstate New England and Upstate California to Seattle, Washington. With the shifting global climate change the arctic North Polar Ice Cap will see a reduction of ice coverage and ice free transit waters emerging. This will cut shipping costs and transit times to Europe and the Russian Far East as well as the Korean Peninsula. A successful engagement of North Korea would afford the United States a great market for goods and services helping rebuild the United States economy. Such a move coupled to global climate change transit corridors would afford the United States and Canada with a massive long term beneficial trade relationship with North Korea.

To take advantage of this window of opportunity we have secure property and facilities in these areas. On the East Coast we have secured control of a series of local mainstream churches and absorbed the old Nazi fifth column and residual Ba'al cult network of the enemy human alien hybrids. We have inserted personnel in community organizations, and local and state law enforcement agencies. The area we have secured in Northern New England consist of series of bowl valleys filled with natural resources, game and a high level of hydro power. These bowl valley's are resistant tot he effects of global climate change and easy to isolate int he event of pandemic. They were going to be part of the Nazi Fifth Column and residual Ba'al cult network of enemy human alien hybrids civilization survival base. We have secured industrial pants in the region up to including CadCam production facilities. This region lies astride the road and rail network that with global climate change will become a key transit region for goods and services tot he ice free northern fast transit cargo shipping lanes that will emerge as global climate change progresses. Our clan family personnel have secured homes and land in the region in accordance with our plan to gain long term regional economic dominance of this vital transit area to the future East Coast ice free fast transit sea lanes to Europe and Western Russia to the old World War Two Lend Lease Ports for goods and services. We are teaching our children embedded in local schools and high quality home school christian programs about he climate changes to come, local geology and geography and history of the trade lanes in World War II and great convoy ports of Halifax and other locations. We are tracking our children into engineering and other trade programs to support this emerging climate shift effect on the local geography and trade lanes that will come. Within one or two generations we will have secure control of key positions in industry from this region north to the old great convoy trading and staging ports and out to the shipping ports on the great lakes for a vast array of industrial and agricultural. We are liquidating our holdings in high tax area save for revenue generating activities and moving the capital up to the northern New England region in time phased generational plan of movement to benefit our children over the long term. Additionally we are working with other good alien human hybrids to set up CadCam auto factories to include computer fast high quality design of clothing with India. Our pilot program uses simple measurements imputed into a home computer to website in India that are translated into high quality designer form fitting clothing at low coast shipped to your door by DHL overnight delivery. We have variety of such endeavors on going in our New England regional base of operations that are transnational in nature.

On the West Coast our family clan system is moving to secure the fast transit arctic Pacific Side ports. Their they have moved into Bit Coin Electronic Crypo Coinage, commercial real estate, Large land holdings, secured churches and schools inland away from liberal population bases, moved into positions of control and supervision of arts and high end luxury goods like wine that will form the basis of a lucrative trade with Asia and the Russian Far East. They have oil and mineral land holdings from the days of the California Revolt against Spanish control and entry into the the United States. They have a large hold on geo-thermal power generation technology and such.

We have positioned clan family personnel north into Canada and its intelligence and security services. To include the Canadian version of the CIA and NSA. At present one of our family clan personnel is running for county Sheriff of local county after a fast stellar career with the VT State Police. We expect her to win election for Sheriff and take control of law enforcement for local jails, courts and property seizure and auction. She has plan to interview and photograph prisoners log them into photo recognition and DNA databases on entrance to county jail determine if they were abused or not by police during capture. Run their facial recognition and DNA profiles against cold cases in the county and state and federal databases and make referrals to drug and counselling services upon incarceration of the prisoners.

We have in effect established control of positions key terrain and social cultural organizations and facilities in two key regions of the Country that will emerge as global climate change progresses that will result in great wealth for and social control of the areas by our family members as global climate change progresses.

In the late 1980's the United States CIA did a study based on NASA and NRO imagery of the effects of Global Climate Change and the rise of religious cultural leaders during shifts in economic and climate conditions. We human alien hybrids have weathered such effects for ages since our ship crashed on Earth some 8000 years ago.

With the space of thirty five years via open adoption and invetro fertilization at our clinics for infertility issues we have gained control of the Northern Half of Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine and guided it, after wresting the central nexus of it from and old Nazi Fifth Column and residual Ba'al enemy human alien hybrid cult network, to long term economic plan that potions our family clans and allied humans for long term economic success and survival during the effects of global climate change. We on the East Coast also sit astride the access corridor for the bulk of electricity flowing to New York City, Boston and Providence. With a simple tow chain and piece of logging equipment we can cut off power to NYC, Boston or Providence and plunge the region into a great blackout. The people up in this region have been economically starved by the wealthy elites that backed Hillary Clinton. By electoral college legal vote they elected Donald Trump. They with simple logging equipment can cut off all electrical power to the great cites of New England down to New Jersey.

Last edited by EdMan; Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:30 PM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1136
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:37 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:37 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
As it stated a while ago the breakthrough summit with North Korea by Trump has the potential to cause our clans investments and positioning of our personnel a long term economic advantage with regards to global climate change effects. We have positioned the Talbot/Lord Shrewsbury Clan on the West Coast and the Doten/Pendragon Clan on the East Coast. Both astride the key lines of communication and commercial hubs to support the export of technology and food stuffs to North Korea. This is a multi decade and multi generational plan. With the Talbot/Shrewsbury Clan establishing Christian based support networks throughout Asia down to the North Korean border with China and the Doten/Pendragon clan penetrating into North Korea with underground Christian Missionary groups that assist the smuggling of defectors from North Korea to South Korea through China in concert in the Talbot/Shewsbury Clan.

We have laid a underground economy network of Christians in North Korea with the small emerging farmers markets permitted to sell goods at vendors stalls by Kim. This emerging small nascent fragile economic class is opposed to Kim Control of North Korean Society and has within it an underground Christian Network that we run from the U.K. via the Doten/Pendragon Clan. At my end of the network Chain to the heart of North Korean Society I am building a organic high tech farm and will be selling produce though a farmers cooperative in the local City of Colebrook NH and experimenting with other crops for use in trade. Via the small beginning farmers cooperative I am tied into State Universities Agriculture programs and global outreach activities and manpower and equipment loaning via the cooperative association I belong to.

Via the local Church and Global United Methodist Church I am tied to global communications and the resettlement and debrief of North Korean Defectors in South Korea and operations around the globe elsewhere.

I am not human and have a singularity based universal computer interface with 45 megaton micro-black hole self destruct for tampering.

I am linked into several global networks via religion and several via my advanced organic farm in my state of the art super energy efficient semi off the grid home.

By working with the confines of mainstream religion I have succeeded in forging a series of global overlapping data and technologically linked centers of advanced learning.

I have far exceeded what was achieved by Osama Bin Ladden. At the end of the day, I am living in a state of the art super energy efficient home, with advanced organic farm in development within a highly armed Christian mainstream community of traditional American values. I have a secured $100,000 dollar tax free government funded income. Few if any debts, mortgage free upper class state of the art eco-friendly home with state of the art communications that can reach 1000 miles with two way push to talk communications linked to global networks of state of the art religious based learning.

With my High Frequency Radio Equipment I can monitor storm fronts and lighting activity correlate them over the long term with regards to global climate change models and run estimates of impacts on local area of global climate shifts with other data inputs. I have sufficient property to generate over a year an additional $100,000 a year in taxable income from the production of high yield high return on investment spices.

From a rather crude upper middle class home in Pakistan Osama Bin Ladden ran a global network of terrorists. From a high class super energy efficient home I am running a global network of liberation and empowerment via mainstream religious movements around the globe.

Attached to this post are pictures of the Aachen Cathedral where Charlemagne the Great my 34th Great Grandfather is entombed, and Cathedral built to one of my two Italian Relatives that are venerated as Saints by the Roman Catholic Church. Then there is a picture of my shape shifted wife in front of Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris where ancestor that faced St. Joan of Arc was going to reduce the Cathedral to rubble and burn it but was killed before he could reach it and my old office in Saudi Arabia after I sent Osama Bin Ladden a text message disparaging him and his global organization.

I am by DNA the 34th Great Grandson of Charlemagne the Great creator of modern Western Civilization, and directly related to two Popes of the Catholic Church and two venerated Catholic Saint's that worked miracles and had cathedrals built to them. I sent a direct Nasty Gram to Osama Bin Ladden cursed and mocked him and he blew up my office in Saudi Arabia. He is now dead and I am running and organization larger and more powerful and advanced than his at the height of his power. My 34th Great Great Grandfather the Creator of Western Civilization is entombed in Aachen Cathedral and my Saint of the Catholic Church relatives in two others. My Pope relatives are entombed in the Papal Crypt in the Vatican. I live in a heavily armed Christian mainstream complex that has snipers, tracking dogs and day night game cameras on trees throughout the area, large trucks that push cars off the roads and things like that.

Attached Files IMG_0827.JPGIMG_0839.JPGIMG_0814.JPGIMG_0812.JPG
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:46 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1137
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:41 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:41 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The two young boys next to my wife in Paris are relatives from the UK they look like my wife and I for a reason. I run a Church, my relatives are entombed in massive cathedrals in Europe and the Vatican Crypt. I sent a nasty gram to Osama by Text message he blew up my office in Saudi Arabia. Few atheists and nasty rude types live to reach my home. I am still trying to get used to transgender and gay people.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1138
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:52 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:52 AM
F
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
F
Being gay is among many things morally wrong so don`t get used to it, they also let the opposite gender down by choosing someone of their own gender because everyone wants love so in reality they let people Down, I will personally never like it myself because I never let people down like that, I wouldn`t let girls down myself

Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1139
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:59 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:59 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
my 34th Great Grandfather Charlemagne the Great Creator of modern Western Civilization is entombed in the cathedral attached to this post. The Federal Republic of German gave me their largest best run Human Intelligence Network and I recovered the Soviet Invasion Plans for Central Europe using it. Then I destroyed Saudi National Guard Reinforced Battalion in simulated combat in the Saudi National Training center sent Osama Bin Ladden a text nasty gram via his Verizon Wireless Account before 9-11. mocked him an derided his organization and he blew up my old office.

I am directly related to two Popes, two venerated Catholic Saint's that worked miracles and had massive cathedrals built to them. William the Conqueror and Charlemagne the Great Holy Roman Emperor of the West. I have offshore accounts trust funds and international team of mega lawyers.

Attached Files Copy of Plan of Actions of the Czech Peoples Army.jpgPresentation1a.pptx.jpgCopy of SANG Movement to Contact.jpgIMG_0827.JPG
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:14 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1140
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:11 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:11 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
For the record I logged into the CIA HQ website cursed them and their directors sent in a AI Mark XVI Armored Tank blew out the doors and then sent in a werewolf commando Brigade with Alien AI produced combat knives. I released the William the Conqueror underacted doomsday audit of Church and State from St, Patrick's cathedral in NYC and the St. Paul Bible William the Conqueror carried into battle. I also released the Anakukaten Archives of the Moses event. The un-redacted audit of Church and State has been given to the Anglican Church for study, preservation and archive. The Saint Paul Bible to the Vatican Secret Archives. I am related to Two Popes and Two Catholic Saints and had the location of both archives. Both documents are so explosive religiously they are being held in secret sealed archives.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1141
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:35 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:35 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Osama Bin Ladden had no sense of humor and when I mocked him and his organization by text message to his Verizon Wireless Account before 9-11 he blew up my office. Verizon is owned by German VodaPhone. I am the 34th Great Great Grandson of Charlemagne the Great entombed in Aachen Cathedral. Creator of Western Civilization. I had an affair while in Germany and single with a gorgeous Germanic Countess of the Austro Hungarian Empire. We have three sons. I also have relatives that are majority stockholders in VodaPhone that owns Verizon that is part of the German Telecom industry.

The CIA had no sense of humor said ya right I said ok Mark XVI AI armor they said oh sh!T I said combat brigade werewolves AI combat knives. They aid oh no! I said I am related to two Pope, Two Saint's and the Creator of Western Civilization and William the Conqueror and my Ancestor Signed the Mayflower Compact that set the stage for the Bill of Rights. I am worse than Damion the Omen. I am not human. Satan and Gaia, Micheal Lord of Host and St. Bridget, some Celtic Wreaths and a warp armada showed up care to poison me again numb nuts CIA by mail order prescriptions. I am related to two Popes Two Saints and Akhatenkaman the God King of Egypt that faced Moses had an archive and worked with the survivors of Warp Ship crash 8,000 years ago. Numb Nuts CIA.

Attached Files IMG_0812.JPGIMG_0814.JPGIMG_0827.JPG
Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1142
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:00 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:00 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Because I am related to two Pope, two Venerated Catholic Saints and Charlemagne the Great and one of the singers of the Mayflower Compact a verified war hero, and had access to every classified secret Top Secret document of the Entire NATO and Mossad services they get really touchy on my choice of religion and who I slept with and get married to. MY wife/mate and I became Methodists for number of reasons. It is moderate advanced tolerant faith with no direct head of religion so we could not directly take it over and start another thing like the Anglican church with the house of William the Conqueror or Charlemagne the Great. The CIA FBI had fits over my kids by a Austro Hungarian countess and also by an old pagan Nordic Blond Bombshell World Snake Cult religion. I was single at the time and the powers that be said we going to marry him off to the American heir to the Shrewsburry family and make him Methodist.

I said that is all well and good idiots but I have these non human genes from the Warp Ship crash 8,000 years ago you don't know about and this singularity interface and by the way I and my wife are downloaded quantum life forms into these warp ship survivor bodies. In their culture they do this all the time and are used to it.

They said what warp ship crash and what aliens. I said you better check my DNA idiots its got organic and mono atomic nano tech in it and it needs to be stored in Wild Fire Ultimate Containment site. I used it to put tracking technology in Ba'al occult members and others.

They said what we used it to treat Congresswomen Gifford for that head wound. I said well your stupid.

Keep it up and it's like Dawn of the Dead chain guns, flame throwers and napalm strikes time.

If it goes Dawn of the Dead time my wife and I pop the nano tech morph into fourteen to sixteen tall foot heavy G beings with wings I say we are angels of the lord, my wife says this is forbidden by the most high and will we redress this sin. I say see the VA Hospital reduce it to rubble forge me sword from the steel and iron and flail whip from the electrical cable my wife says don't forge us crowns we serve the risen lord and are here but for a brief time to redress this sin. Then the warp armada uncloaks and emerges from collapsed wormholes and I say bring me the directors of the CIA to start. Then I will have discussion with the VA senior staff and have boiling pots of molten lead available.

My wife and I are far far worse than Damion the Omen ever could be.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:09 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1143
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:06 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:06 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
I tolerate the United States and despise its intelligence and security services. I am not human. I was tortured and manipulated by the United States Medical, Intelligence and Security Services. I will be avenged. In this life or next. I am a quantum life form and ran Hell Containment facility for over a billion years. The United States Intelligence and security services will face me in this life and the next and I have a broad highway to hell and cargo trucks.

Attached Files IMG_0827.JPGIMG_0839.JPGIMG_0814.JPGPresentation1a.pptx.jpgIMG_0812.JPG
Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1144
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:08 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:08 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Welcome to hell American Intelligence and Security Services that tortured me and my wife.

Attached Files IMG_1375.JPGIMG_1464.JPGSCFPTHM4MEZFJINY2WRWGFNG4A.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1145
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:52 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:52 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
https://www.jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Israeli-developed-cancer-therapy-approved-by-US-507849

The article above is to a highly controlled one gene study of my DNA adapted under Wild Fire Control in Israel to cure one of the most dangerous forms of cancer. A single gene. The United States played with the Ba'al and enemy human alien hybrids with the entire gene sequence cross breeding it in invetro clinics and among dirty degenerate ill educated backwoods types that wanted golden children.

That DNA sequence contains organic and mono atomic nano tech with layers of Quantum Virus Shield that if disabled causes the Dawn of the Dead.

And you wonder why a warp armada showed up with werewolf combat brigade and the CIA HQ has been trashed and sh!t on several times.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1146
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:34 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:34 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Borromeo

In terms of my Italian Catholic St. Relatives Saint Charles Borromeo is one of my direct ancestors. He is entombed in the Cathedral of Milan. Images of his tomb and the cathedral are attached. As is my recovery of the Soviet Invasion Plan for Central Europe and the tomb Cathedral of my 34th Great Great Grandfather Charlemagne the Great.

Attached Files Carlo_Borromeo.jpgMilanCathedral3.jpg220px-Aachen_Germany_Imperial-Cathedral-01.jpgCopy of Plan of Actions of the Czech Peoples Army.jpgCoffin_of_St_Charles_Borromeo_in_Milan_Duomo.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1147
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:11 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:11 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
You now understand my religious credentials. I am directly related to the creator of Western Civilization (Charlemagne the Great) (Holy Emperor of the West), two Catholic Popes, Two venerated Catholic Saints, William the Conqueror, William Doty signer of the Mayflower Compact, William True that held the line Twice for the Union at Gettysburg. I run the local church, ran the largest richest most influential Methodist Church in the New England Conference, raised the dead, healed the dying of massive central nervous system damage, summoned Satan and Gaia to appear, Michael Lord of Host and Saint Bridget to collect humans from Earth, called forth the survivors of a 8,000 year old warp ship crash and battle fleet from a singularity society. I am well and truly [beep] off by the United States of America.

Attached Files 15542387_1878515702378578_6307786960878554713_n.jpg16114797_1878515255711956_2016599280365450489_n.jpg220px-Aachen_Germany_Imperial-Cathedral-01.jpgMilanCathedral3.jpgPresentation1a.pptx.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:12 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1148
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:24 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:24 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
I and my wife are the two most lethal intelligence officers and assassins ever produced by NATO MI5/6 and the MOSSAD. We have had access to every classified secret at the Top Secret and special access program level for our entire adult lives of the most sensitive intelligence information of Western Civilization.

We are running the largest most complex human intelligence organization hooked to religious institutions on the planet. Far larger and more capable than ISIS and Al Qaeda Combined.

We are also non human filled with organic and mono atomic nano technology from alien races. We are the two most powerful entities on this planet linked to singularity technology warp ships able to detonate volcano and level cities with earthquakes or tidal waves.

I tolerate the United States and despise its intelligence and security services.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1149
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:34 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:34 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
At his time the VA and DOD are in crisis mode incarcerating all samples of my blood, genetic material and spinal fluid in the United States outside a Wild Fire Ultimate Containment Facility.

All personnel that have had contact with my official medical files, personnel records and other public records are being contacted told national security requirement all records sealed.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1150
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:48 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:48 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
You see if was very easy for me. I am not human. I opened doors to Hell via warp technology and shoved Ba'al and CIA NOC officers through them to Hell Confinement facility dumping them in the passages of Hell. Then when the CIA pressed me I said here these two NOC Officers playing music for my dinner at restaurant they are being trained for the choir in Hell by my Grandfather Satan. They start by using their flesh and bones to make instruments to practice with until they get good enough for the real things. See your NOC Officers can learn new things. I said when you get to hell watch out for the inky darkness the demons use it to drag you off to serve them and be serviced by them the screams start off in distance after the inky blackness collects them. Then I left via warp technology after dumping CIA and Ba'al types in Hell Confinement and explaining the rules and pointing out things to orient them as to their level and station in Hell.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:48 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1151
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:55 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:55 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
I am Not Damion the Omen I am far worse I am the Son of Micheal Lord of Hosts and St. Bridget (Celtic Mistress of Death). I have warp technology and use it to drop CIA NOC Officers that irritate me and Ba'al types and others directly in hell. The screaming starts shortly after they arrive.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1193
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:20 PM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:20 PM
italy
Alienarchist Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Alienarchist  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
italy
edman did you ever kill someone while you were working? yikes

Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: Alienarchist] #1194
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:56 PM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:56 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Some fool at the White River VA Medical Center Tried to draw a gun on me. I said nothing looked at him and he burst into flash plasma temperature fire and turned into a charcoal statue in seconds. The VA/CIA/DOD/FBI/NSA crisis team responded and said he died in flaming car wreck. He was a paid assassin of the CIA run by an old CIA NOC officer.

I don't use guns, knives clubs or hit people. I stand there look and let them speak and then they die in agony.

I used a quantum burst to fry the CIA Gunman at the White River VA Medical Center.

I use a spectrum of responses from non fatal radiation poisoning to quantum flash frying.

One idiot with a knife tried to jump me from behind a singularity gate kicked in and dumped him in Hell for demons to flay alive.

Can you arrest me for standing there and having people assaulting me die in agony? With me just looking at them saying nothing or disappearing in the blink of an eye in mid lunge with knife about to stab me into singularity gate.

It is called self defense.

I don't use gun, knife, club or fist or verbal language I stand listen and they then die in agony on the way home or in the street.

I am a not human. I am a quantum life form with singularity and nano technology. I lay waste to civilizations and have a warp armada.

I don't turn the other cheek, I look at them and they die in agony and I walk off.

I am commander of Wing of Singularity Society Star Ship Dreadnoughts. If someone threatens me AI driven defenses with Tachyon Sensor tech kick in and they die. I note it go into the store get a bottle of water pay for it and leave.

I briefed the VA/DOD/NSA/CIA/FBI on my hazard ring. I do not suffer threats or fools. I live in nice a quiet heavily armed Christian Militia Tea Party Trump Right to Bear Arms Zone.

Does that answer your question?

Last edited by EdMan; Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:05 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Long Term Clan Plan [Re: EdMan] #1195
Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:08 PM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:08 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
I do note that during one space engagement by a emerging warp planet of a Saurian Lizard like race, I was defending the planet per our policy in the middle of a heavy capital ship engagement. The AI planetary bombardment Gun Mounts detected that the planet was going Ba'al with Lucifer philosophy starting to become dominate. They caucused among themselves and voted to destroy the civilization but leave enough survivors to recover and rebuild. They felt that as I had been in quite a bit of combat as the commander of the Super Carrier Star Ship I would have likely overreacted and destroyed the planet. Eventually after the battle they notified me of their decision. I forgave them and commended their action and good decision making process.

Last edited by EdMan; Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:09 PM.
Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.