Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 active members (Music, Xeno, frankie85), 193 anonymous users, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,410
Posts11,357
Members337
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Sirhc01, ZJamin, Graffix2, GLCsector3295, tomtom123
337 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Alienarchist
Alienarchist
italy
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 819
Music 423
frankie85 137
Shark 118
Zoa 56
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,230
EdMan 1,314
frankie85 772
Music 717
George 345
Stormy 295
Shark 289
Spock 278
IronGhost 231
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Cow mutilation #11073
07/08/2019 01:55 PM
07/08/2019 01:55 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
It was a few years ago. I was on a French furry fandom chat group on discord. The administrator wasn't collaborative yet and have hurt me...

So the guy fursona is a cow... You probably get where I'm going right? Then I was really angry that I was kicked and banned so I told me that I was going to screw the specy of his character in time. So in the past I have abducted cows to proceed to what I said I would do.

I screwed up cows because a cow furry made me really angry and hurt.

Sorry but there is no scientific, logical or fair reason behind that phenomenon. I just showed off my power so the ban at this place becomes a last resort...

So that's it!

Even the aliens I know were wondering...

"It was you?!"

Yes! IT WAS ME!

Later I may write more...

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11074
07/08/2019 02:20 PM
07/08/2019 02:20 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
So a anthropomorphic cow character (fursona) made me angry so I abducted his specy and did cruel mutilation before dropping then from my ufo, dumped to crash just like he banned me for so little...

It was just some sort of... Démonstration of cruelty and power to travel in time. I think I made this as a warning... Some sort of threat to the administrator of the chat on a French furry website.

The cows? It's just a mad alien story that demonstrate power with cruelty. I have nothing against cow even if I don't really drink or use milk...

Stop trying to understand this!

À cow furry made me mad and that is what I did to him. It was probably an anger phenomenon that I might have done on an impulse.

That's the explanation. I've just been cruel with the animal used as a specy by a furry fandom administrator of a website and its chat.

I won't do that again! It should stop if it haven't already for a while. I think it was 3 or 4 years ago that I went back in time to create that mystery...

Well it is just a screw up between to guy in which one is an alien that has power of abduction. I cut them good so he knew that I wouldn't mind screw around but I grew up a bit now?

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11075
07/08/2019 02:31 PM
07/08/2019 02:31 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I'm allowed to do a lot here. "whatever you want". This is mine here. Because I'm taking it if Earth people does not give it to me... Whatever...

I feel sad and amused at the same time because it has no [beep] intelligent logic or scientific reasons. I was just angry so since I can travel in time and proceed to any kind of abduction...

I just... It's just mutilation...

There is one reason I had and it was to screw around a French cow furry character...

So you guys stop your research about it because you are probably far off from the truth about it...

It's just... Cruel screw up, I'm sorry for the investigators that wasted their time and resources trying to understand! You probably have been believing a load of, hum, dumb théories.

The truth is that I have absolutely no scientific interest for cows. I just wanted to cut them and drop them to crash because I was hurt and mad...

I'm sorry!

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11076
07/08/2019 02:32 PM
07/08/2019 02:32 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have [beep] up big time, bud.
No one messes with my beef!!

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11077
07/08/2019 02:38 PM
07/08/2019 02:38 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I hope the internet now knows that aliens are lurking you on your network. We are here!

So be careful! The aliendisc administration is an exemple and I feel home and safe on this forum because the administration would never hurt me on purpose nor ban me for little. Since I now have a safe home on the internet...

Stuff like that, I shall not do that again and I'm going to stop most of that kind of story... When I can!

I have no regret, I find it funny because I'm a real alien. Lol... I hope you will understand that there is not really much to investigate there... Unless you want to study my chirurgical work and know how I use a scalpel to... Well you know what I did...

I just showed off!

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Anonymous] #11078
07/08/2019 02:39 PM
07/08/2019 02:39 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You have [beep] up big time, bud.
No one messes with my beef!!

Don't make me.

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11079
07/08/2019 02:43 PM
07/08/2019 02:43 PM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

[Linked Image]

Life is simply too good at what it does for it to stop right here on this planet. Life did not ask. It just took. It has happened before and it will happen again. I believe it happens all of the time on other planets too!
Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11080
07/08/2019 02:47 PM
07/08/2019 02:47 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
What's the value of a cow?

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11084
07/08/2019 02:50 PM
07/08/2019 02:50 PM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

What's the value of a dead cow?

Life is simply too good at what it does for it to stop right here on this planet. Life did not ask. It just took. It has happened before and it will happen again. I believe it happens all of the time on other planets too!
Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Music] #11088
07/08/2019 03:02 PM
07/08/2019 03:02 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Originally Posted by Music
What's the value of a dead cow?

laugh

You, you are going in space!

Just be patient. smile

What's funny when you're an alien doing stuff it's that sometime you do something and then you realize that it has been documented for years and years lol.

I just knew a few years ago eheheh

It's only after that, I found out it's an actual ufology phenomenon that wasted years of time, some people, in far off and irrelevant investigation.

I have just face palm my friends and other people.

Man...

There are a lot of story like that... You either have to ask me or another Terran because I do that kind of stuff! In my case, sometime, even the aliens I know they didn't know it was me and couldn't actually figure out until the day I took off in time for it!

How long? I don't remember... I just remember telling the cow furry I would do that to his character specy and also the aliens I know but they were unaware also about this phenomenon.

So you guys you don't screw people on the internet because I'm gonna screw your reality in the real world and the planet is going to suffer from it.

The cow guy is now good and friendly so the thing shall not keep going... I did but I won't again...

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11089
07/08/2019 03:06 PM
07/08/2019 03:06 PM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11093
07/08/2019 03:09 PM
07/08/2019 03:09 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
You be home!

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11095
07/08/2019 04:28 PM
07/08/2019 04:28 PM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

YAYS!

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11097
07/08/2019 04:41 PM
07/08/2019 04:41 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I don't remember exactly but it was mainly a sexualy gross cruelty... I don't [beep] remember... Did I leave something?

I wouldn't be surprised if I did because I like having a signature and I speak it up too much. I might have said or think of leaving something... I will have a talk with some people soon...

Said details sometime... Are... Mind blowing!

But I find myself not remembering right now. I just know that was me and the logic is... Non existent! Just some mad guy with power and equipment. Just an alien guy!

Just... A furry story that we are in the fandom too!

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11099
07/08/2019 04:45 PM
07/08/2019 04:45 PM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

catmouth

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11102
07/08/2019 04:58 PM
07/08/2019 04:58 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
What that story [beep] mean?

Nothing.

Be nice on the internet, other users are real people with a real life. You don't hurt! You don't reject! So if you are a bulky watch that cartoon.

[Linked Image]

Eheheh.

Xeno is the enemy of the baddies! You be good because I can be everywhere. And I like when you don't know it's me!

smile

Then you show me how hurtful you are without fear and hesitation so I know how to take your people down using my pain to inspire me and THEN I go back alien and listen to my "target dummy" self.

That's how I terrorize

Some cows? Fine for an exemple! I could have done the same to people, since behind his cow character, he is a human...

I don't think it's that bad! I actually find it funny...

I'm not into the pride though. It's the dumbest story I have done here. Well I mean in my schedule... It was actually said in 2009 lol.

It was just organised and I told them I was going to get that cow story and they pretty much found the idea funny too. But they didn't know before I told them in the meeting. The details went in when it happened 3-4 years ago. That's what I want to remember well!

I want the alien said details. The one we don't say because most of the time you haven't found it yet. Eheheh. Why would I tell you now?

I'm gonna tell you.

Because I want!

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11106
07/08/2019 05:28 PM
07/08/2019 05:28 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
You know now that you can lock me up but if in the future I make it out... Watch your past because you are...

F U C K E D I N T I M E

I don't mean to threaten the goodies, I just want to terrorize the baddies. Well this cow story... The guy was not bad at all. I have over reacted! But I was banned and kicked out to much in my past... That my dear little monkey is an alien cow story so now watch South Park and wave at us and hope we don't come to make you a Cartman case...

This was just not actually planned to have any purpose... I somehow talked about it, they said it was already happening and later in the future that is now the past, I took off in time and in one night I helped myself doing all of them whenever...

Come on let get spooky with me!

I have different color of blood on my hands! That's the life here and I don't mind it when I turn black!

My alien magic is unreal and usually disturbing for the little monkey!

So, you like my alien cow story? I don't even remember it!

laugh

I just understand it because it was my delicate hands that carefully proceeded to... Well this is like... Not appropriate for the main feed except maybe some incision that are not sexual.

Wanna yiff little furries? That can be taken off you know? Well you shall know now! Pfffff

Wave to the stars, my parents are watching!

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11107
07/08/2019 05:39 PM
07/08/2019 05:39 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I feel like I could have done that cruel and cold. I don't know what color I was that night I took off... I could have done it on living cows, no anaesthesia. I was told that I like to hear them scream...

Is it true?

I would not be surprised unfortunately... I'm not done repenting about it apparently, sorry... Merde...

I could at this time of my life been really cold and cruel. For sure I would defenitly drop them to the ground alive!

Eeeeh

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11108
07/08/2019 05:55 PM
07/08/2019 05:55 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I will have to investigate this case. It's a duty actually.

Merdouille...

I'm a ufologist now and I have to find out the damage for the farmers. If the alien did that, there is more innocent victims. They have lost physical property. For those people, it's how earn... I mean it's their financial need.

I have to think about physical and emotional sequels of any witness of the chirurgical work...

Bad alien cry

Well, whoever did this... I love them so I got to be sure the incident has been handled.

Sorry but...

I'm still smiling!

I don't know but I'm gonna think of having a look at it. I actually found myself having respect for the farmers..

Hum I was probably dark and who knows those yellow eyes...

That only could...

What else?

If I was... That is...

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11109
07/08/2019 06:09 PM
07/08/2019 06:09 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I asked you know.

Originally Posted by Xeno
What's the value of a cow?

Not kidding. Not all bad this face, remember that. My reflex for owing money value to some unidentified gentlemen.

I am a pay back man when I can and I actually give back double. It's on my name doing that, for the best and for the worst!

I hope I'm really [beep] rich because my bill here is gonna be crazy.

Merde...

I might have too much different possibility to become different or something else. Because like that I'm really excited about that new case. This is, in time maximum 5 years old case and in your time for me in my way to live it, it feels really recent.

I have to figure out before the official service and their [beep] jail because you know at some point with some illicitly done activity, one get caught we're all locked up.

They say to calm down?

I'm calm because this stupid [beep] now interest me... What else the [beep] did I do? I want to play it nice on the ground and that's not right. I don't care what the public think. I'm on knowing à screwed up some farmers because of a guy not even born for them!

Look, that is going to be nice to dig out if I can pay off or work instead of it. Thank you for the help!

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11110
07/08/2019 06:19 PM
07/08/2019 06:19 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Always one by one. Am I yet on the internet?

I don't know but I want to.

The cowboy! That guy he got the said details. Here I got the one I could send back... I could try something. No not in the mood to complicate but right now it could help me if I could in this state of mind, call myself and transmit "cheap to payback later please"

The psychological or emotional damage I can help from the ground. No need to swap, switch or turn.

I've made my psychiatry, therapy, rehabilitation for a pretty hard past in 10 years. Not bad and I'm fine if I can travel. You know 2009-2019 might be closed and u allowed to return. It's crazy a bit...

But the cow they're before right?

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11111
07/08/2019 06:26 PM
07/08/2019 06:26 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I have to find out the time range I did that because I am not stopping something done even when it's in the future. If I went far off in the future well...

Maybe it's going to happen again? Did I make a dirty schedule or a clean one? If you know...

You can catch me wink

But if it's that me that organised... Hmmm better from that night that is people I know or they might get hurt if they interact. I'm not sure. I should have a look at pictures or something someday.

But hopefully the schedule is clean and done on your way to live in time. Whatever it's for later but I have two suspect that could even have worked together.

I'm not sure...

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11112
07/08/2019 06:39 PM
07/08/2019 06:39 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Before today I never gave a [beep] about it!

Silly alien catmouth

Okay that sound like... I don't know?

My memory is just always telling me "You're damn right to love your mom"

I believe in Mom Inc fortunately that is where my worries are not necessary but after a well crazy whatever I could use you know, try out pay back what I can myself. That is réadaptation soon. The objective is to get closer back to normal.

We didn't blow up the planet, we invested...

That will be nice to go there. Hopefully I've let myself some clue from my own paper scratch...

They stole all my stuff, the code must be from later in time and from that time... I've let most things behind...

Whatever if they cracked my code that I could have left behind. A personal meaning!

I haven't heard that was a solved case though. Lol I did that and even not remembering, if I played well I could crack the code and figure out when I will be back if I do.

It's in my past so no worries...

No matter what happened later, I came back home. Safe enough to drop myself back to the ground.

What did I do? And you, what did you do?

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11114
07/08/2019 06:46 PM
07/08/2019 06:46 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Am I enough in the media now so you believe I exist?

I believe that I exist!

If not, I will have another mediatic story.

Until you give me back my right to believe that I exist.

The alien.

The media are for me, I am allowed to screw up sometime. Not always and then...

Get ready because I'm about to defragment myself.

It will be one memory eventually... I will need no fragmentation of my mind for a while. And taking my time I will walk back to the stars!

love

To be continued!

Reply Quote
Re: Cow mutilation [Re: Xeno] #11185
07/09/2019 10:13 PM
07/09/2019 10:13 PM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

The cows refuse to continue Xeno's fun & games hahahaha

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.