Navigation
Homepage Home
Breaking News Breaking News
Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
3 registered users (Matt, EdMan, Xeno), 30 guests, and 104 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics281
Posts1,431
Members119
Most Online216
Feb 24th, 2018
Newest Members
Help A Sad Alien, ufoinvasion51, sharona, Darth Sion, Cassandra Apollo
119 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 449
Xeno 181
Matt 77
sanna 77
venn99 47
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
They're turning us into tools #1103
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:05 PM
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:05 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 6
IronGhost Offline OP

Recruit
IronGhost  Offline OP

Recruit
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 6
In my previous post talking about my possible abduction experience in the past, I mention a mark on my lower back.
I had a dream recently about aliens inserting some sort of device into me, turning me into a tool for them. I've been thinking about it a lot.
I haven't felt anything under my skin, but what if there's something embedded in my spine?
Am I just being paranoid or has anyone else heard of anything similar?

Reply Quote
Re: They're turning us into tools [Re: IronGhost] #1106
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:36 AM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:36 AM
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 4
Aki' Offline

Furfluffer
Aki'  Offline

Furfluffer
Recruit
*****
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 4
Have you found yourself being manipulated in any way? If so, How?


If we look hard enough. We will find what we are searching for.
Reply Quote
Re: They're turning us into tools [Re: Aki'] #1118
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:43 AM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:43 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 94
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Junior
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Junior
*****
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 94
I think if aliens wanted to manipulate you they would just show you pictures instead i think, under the right circumstance it`s more effective than insertions, just flash you a lot of pictures and let you absorb everything

Reply Quote
Re: They're turning us into tools [Re: Aki'] #1121
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:02 PM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:02 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


Originally Posted by Aki'
Have you found yourself being manipulated in any way? If so, How?

Not that I'm aware of, but what if they're not ready to use me just yet? Or maybe, I'm basically a spy for them and I don't know it. All sorts of possibilities are running through my mind.

Reply Quote
Re: They're turning us into tools [Re: frankie85] #1122
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:04 PM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:04 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 6
IronGhost Offline OP

Recruit
IronGhost  Offline OP

Recruit
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 6
Originally Posted by frankie85
I think if aliens wanted to manipulate you they would just show you pictures instead i think, under the right circumstance it`s more effective than insertions, just flash you a lot of pictures and let you absorb everything


That would be a bit creepy. I wonder what types of things they'd show me if they started to do that.

(previous post was me, I just forgot to log back in)

Reply Quote
Re: They're turning us into tools [Re: IronGhost] #1123
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:20 PM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:20 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 181
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Captain
Xeno  Online Content

Captain
Lieutenant
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 181
Alberta
We are using many way to make human tools with interesting candidate. Implants are one of those way it is real you are not crazy I confirm it since it was a part of my operation. Do not see yourself as a puppet we just put somthing inside so we have constent data about you like your mind, health and vital sign such as hart beat rate and blood pressure. This is not meant to hurt, it is meant to keep an programmed automated eye on your condition to be sure you are going fine without wasting our time watching for you all the time. Mostly those that put imnplants are sub contractor with lower technology level than us that are operating surveillance over our interest in candidate for recruitment. We first want to see if someone is confortable the way we do and keep in mind that what we do to someone is almost the same we do to ourself. All the things you hear we do to someone here is not anything special or anormal... For us it is normal and regular protocole than even one of us will have. Sure we are making tools as much as any other organisation do. Look here your gevernment is making you to be cheap labor that will follow rules and believe what they say on TV... If you have been implanted something then that mean we care about you because when we do something to hurt believe me we do something far from that. They did not put something in you to make you a puppet controled by someone else. They put something in you so you stay close to us the way we do even with ourselves...


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain
Reply Quote
Re: They're turning us into tools [Re: Xeno] #1125
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:25 PM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:25 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 6
IronGhost Offline OP

Recruit
IronGhost  Offline OP

Recruit
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 6
Originally Posted by Xeno
We are using many way to make human tools with interesting candidate. Implants are one of those way it is real you are not crazy I confirm it since it was a part of my operation. Do not see yourself as a puppet we just put somthing inside so we have constent data about you like your mind, health and vital sign such as hart beat rate and blood pressure. This is not meant to hurt, it is meant to keep an programmed automated eye on your condition to be sure you are going fine without wasting our time watching for you all the time. Mostly those that put imnplants are sub contractor with lower technology level than us that are operating surveillance over our interest in candidate for recruitment. We first want to see if someone is confortable the way we do and keep in mind that what we do to someone is almost the same we do to ourself. All the things you hear we do to someone here is not anything special or anormal... For us it is normal and regular protocole than even one of us will have. Sure we are making tools as much as any other organisation do. Look here your gevernment is making you to be cheap labor that will follow rules and believe what they say on TV... If you have been implanted something then that mean we care about you because when we do something to hurt believe me we do something far from that. They did not put something in you to make you a puppet controled by someone else. They put something in you so you stay close to us the way we do even with ourselves...

That's pretty cool to think about. Thanks!

Reply Quote
Re: They're turning us into tools [Re: IronGhost] #1127
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:50 PM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:50 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 181
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Captain
Xeno  Online Content

Captain
Lieutenant
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 181
Alberta


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
June
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter
The Extraterrestrial "Link" Artifact



Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.3, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes


Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.