Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered users (), 8 guests, and 59 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory35
Topics120
Posts326
Members49
Most Online115
Jan 18th, 2018
Newest Members
Casey, CanuckenEH, Puff, 2real4u, Mushmellow
49 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 77
Matt 67
venn99 37
Tim56 3
LEON 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of January
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Extraterrestrial UFOs are real Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO admits on his deathbed #11
Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:54 AM
Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:54 AM
Saskatchewan, Canada
Matt Offline OP

Site Owner
Matt  Offline OP

Site Owner
Lieutenant Junior
Saskatchewan, Canada

Ben Rich, the Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber and former head of Lockheed Skunk Works, had once let out information about Extraterrestrial UFO Visitors.

[Linked Image]

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." - Henry Ford
Reply Quote
Re: Extraterrestrial UFOs are real Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO admits on his deathbed [Re: Matt] #100
Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:04 PM
Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:04 PM
TX
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign
TX
Thing is.... if you dig deeper into this, you'll find that he did slide shows with his presentation. After about 1983 when E.T. came out, he started adding a slide with a flying saucer at the end of his speeches with a tongue in cheek comment explaining that we have alien tech which could take E.T. home, and it made everyone laugh. That's how he ended his presentations for years.

Almost everything else that people claim he said, were things that were twisted around out of context and exploded on the conspiracy theory forums and have been regurgitated ever since with more and more claims about what he said.

While I don't doubt at all, that they are messing with alien tech, Ben rich didn't -actually- admit to it like conspiracy theorists say he did.

Granted the "disinformation" argument could be made, which in reality is not much better than arguing with a devout Christian as to whether God exists or not, because no matter how logical the argument, or how deeply you go into the science, they can always answer with "but God made it that way". And ultimately "win".

But... really.. there is zero proof that Ben rich from his own mouth said publicly that "yeah we really do have alien tech and have been messing with it and can travel through time and space now" aside from claims and assumptions and twisted quotes.

It's a nice story... but it's not factual.

Feel free to show me evidence to say otherwise, I'm not closed minded. That's just my personal research talking.

Reply Quote
Re: Extraterrestrial UFOs are real Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO admits on his deathbed [Re: UFO-Hunter] #106
Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:35 PM
Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:35 PM
Saskatchewan, Canada
Matt Offline OP

Site Owner
Matt  Offline OP

Site Owner
Lieutenant Junior
Saskatchewan, Canada
Excellent points you've made and I had no idea! I have to agree with you, there is no proof he's stated these claims on his deathbed. It is a nice story to believe in, but that's just that until, if there can ever be, record of him ever saying so at such a critical time.

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." - Henry Ford
Reply Quote
Re: Extraterrestrial UFOs are real Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO admits on his deathbed [Re: Matt] #112
Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:19 PM
Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:19 PM
TX
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign
TX
I agree, it would be pretty cool

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon, venn99 

Chat
January
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter
The Extraterrestrial "Link" Artifact
Dr. Jonathan Reed

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.2 Build 7.6.1.1
Page Time: 0.042s Queries: 15 (0.011s) Memory: 3.1969 MB (Peak: 3.3560 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2018-01-23 14:11:45 UTC