Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
3 registered users (Matt, EdMan, Xeno), 30 guests, and 104 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics281
Posts1,431
Members119
Most Online216
Feb 24th, 2018
Newest Members
Help A Sad Alien, ufoinvasion51, sharona, Darth Sion, Cassandra Apollo
119 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 449
Xeno 181
Matt 77
sanna 77
venn99 47
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
How to deactivate the E.T. modification in us (node in the frontal lobe-turn off) #1089
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:34 PM
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:34 PM
G
Grey Hunter Offline OP
Recruit
Grey Hunter  Offline OP
Recruit
G
I am spreading this as much as I can as I think it may be one of the greatest things to happen to humans

my story is aliens affected me, the alien section in my brain (it's a 4 mm size section in the frontal brain) seemed to be 'ordered' to do what they wanted, so i broke free and even before that i was looking at a picture of humans next to various monkeys

the thing is humans dont have a personality like any earth animal, they have something 'grey' (alien)

well i stepped back out of it, and it got completely deactivated for 4 days and -slowly- turned on within the following months. So i got to experience deactivation for at least 2 months in fact i still am a tiny bit.

i dont think people older than 35 will be open enough to try it or understand it entirely, like first grasping what it is, accepting that its likely true, wanting to take a risk and 'step out' of it (deactivating), this is more for anyone under 35, sorry if that discludes anyone, but it is your own closed mind that would be stopping you so you can only be sorry to yourself.

I am the first person to ever discover that we can do this.
I have spreaded it to at least i would say 140-250 people, who have read it.
it's new news in the world, and really good news

of course the aim of this site is to get disclosure, and not what i'm doing which is setting us up so that we would never need anything to do with disclosure

this is for the odd person who is open, tries it, experiences the animal DNA which activates like stepping into the next layer, and then hopefully if they want to tells many, many people. not a requirement though

The Alien Node comprises of a very crappy/strange modification, they took several different components in their brain, like one at the front, one near the back, one on the lower side, etc, completely different components, and combined them all into one little 4 mm 'node'. They implanted that (dna modification) into the frontal lobe of an old gorilla (closer to a chimp than modern gorilla). This causes a 'narrow' look in human faces, as if both eyes are coming together to a single point, and also a kind of creepy 'crystaline' glance. As if they have diamonds in their brain. While an animal will have the eyes (brain halves) go out evenly, not 'narrowiong', but 2 destinct lines going out separated.

Now to deactivate it, first you come aware of this part in you, realize we should feel all our entire body EVENLY 100%, yet we have a high focus on this.. node.. much more focus there than anywhere else. It's 1 inch higher than the eyes and 3 inches back from them into the brain. Roughly. It's the part of you that you are always 'staring' out of, like you feel you occopy it. Like you are thinking out of it, and thats who you are.

Now that you are aware of it, you simply 'step' back out of it. And into the rest of your brain. This deactivates it.

For me it was easy, other people not have as much brain control. It's almost like you can focus on a part of your arm for a second and feel only that area as you focus on it. It's similar but you just do it. Step out of it

----
It is my belief that it's not only me who wants this, but god
I 'realized' my brain was under their 'orders' on april 20th at night. That is when I learned to ignore them and do what I want. Then the next day is when the thought came that I could deactivate. But it was on the 19th where I randomly cross compared a baby human, a baby gorilla, and a 3 foot grey. The first thing I thought when looking into the babies eyes was, well first i thought how similar we still 'seem' to a gorilla. The next thought is how ugly the babies expression is to a natural gorilla. Why am i having these thoughts. And then in the next email, having no knowledge about deactivating, i said "unfortunately we got dna from them that was 40 million years too older than it should have been" "so that is why humans are very strange to have something so repetitive monotonous and fine tuned in them, compared to the other animals "
(from dna sitting in ships and just staring for millions of years)

So I don't think that would be random, i think god was pushing me to know this because we are all meant to deactivate and restore the planet

Last edited by Grey Hunter; Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:48 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: How to deactivate the E.T. modification in us (node in the frontal lobe-turn off) [Re: Grey Hunter] #1091
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:53 AM
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:53 AM
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Junior
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Junior
Oh my god you're really crazy

Reply Quote
Re: How to deactivate the E.T. modification in us (node in the frontal lobe-turn off) [Re: frankie85] #1092
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:57 AM
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:57 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Captain
Xeno  Online Content

Captain
Lieutenant
Alberta
I did not read everything but I don't think it is being crazy to have that idea since human has been modified and if there is a way to deactivate it for the people that don't want us in them and don't want to be a part of the hive then I encourage you to spread to world. What we did, we did it without really giving people choice on if they want to be totally human or not. There are modification I admit it and if you don't want it that thing he is talking about here works then good for the people that want themselves to step away from us. It is a bit sad because I see this as a gift that are making many people from other civilisation jaelous sometime because we are cheating humans from Earth. That kind of stuff is what we also do to ourself so just saying that accepting it is a step froward to us.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain
Reply Quote
Re: How to deactivate the E.T. modification in us (node in the frontal lobe-turn off) [Re: Xeno] #1101
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:33 PM
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:33 PM
G
Grey Hunter Offline OP
Recruit
Grey Hunter  Offline OP
Recruit
G
The definition of crazy breaks down to being shocking, outrageous, strange.. not really an insult. If you mean inaccurate, then that would be much of modern day science.. but yes the truth is exciting, as the former adjectives are

Xeno you understand quite well thanks for that.
"Accepting it is a step forward for us" well of course accepting another species will on a planet would be 'a step forward for them'. Even if the entire planet wants them off

"I see this as a gift that are making many people from other civilisation jaelous sometime because we are cheating humans from Earth."
I see you are speaking from a human mind set who has never experienced the animal way.. no one would be jealous of humans, we are actually inferior to animals by centifold. We have a lesser quality experience, we are numb to the life on earth, we destroy, we are worse in every way
And the 'modification' didn't integrate well causing us to actually malfunction or not be 100% integrated in body but about 5%.
You can speak from your ideas that seem true but you can only swim in the boundary of your human mind, upon achieving the animal mind is when you will find the human mind is quite wrong

Reply Quote
Re: How to deactivate the E.T. modification in us (node in the frontal lobe-turn off) [Re: Grey Hunter] #1102
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:40 PM
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:40 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Captain
Xeno  Online Content

Captain
Lieutenant
Alberta
You didn't get what I meant

Reply Quote
Re: How to deactivate the E.T. modification in us (node in the frontal lobe-turn off) [Re: Xeno] #1104
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:07 AM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:07 AM
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Junior
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Junior
Yes sorry for the comment, i find it very interesting to read about the animal mind and that humans are wrong, i would feel happier around animals so humans are doing something wrong yes no doubt about that

Reply Quote
Re: How to deactivate the E.T. modification in us (node in the frontal lobe-turn off) [Re: Grey Hunter] #1105
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:34 AM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:34 AM
Aki' Offline

Furfluffer
Aki'  Offline

Furfluffer
Recruit
Could you elaborate on this E.T Node. I want to understand it a bit more. From what you are saying, We all have this node that "controls us" and "limits" us.

If we look hard enough. We will find what we are searching for.
Reply Quote
Re: How to deactivate the E.T. modification in us (node in the frontal lobe-turn off) [Re: Aki'] #1128
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:13 PM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:13 PM
G
Grey Hunter Offline OP
Recruit
Grey Hunter  Offline OP
Recruit
G
[Linked Image]
In this image I am only 30% deactivatedv
[Linked Image]

Somehow the node numbs us to most of our DNA as we try to integrate it and turning it off allows 90% of your true DNA to be harnessed

Reply Quote
Re: How to deactivate the E.T. modification in us (node in the frontal lobe-turn off) [Re: Aki'] #1213
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:14 PM
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:14 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Captain
Xeno  Online Content

Captain
Lieutenant
Alberta
Originally Posted by Aki'
Could you elaborate on this E.T Node. I want to understand it a bit more. From what you are saying, We all have this node that "controls us" and "limits" us.

We are using many different ways to do that...

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
June
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter
The Extraterrestrial "Link" Artifact

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.3, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.