Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 active members (), 199 anonymous users, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,742
Posts14,225
Members403
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Seoservicesone, AlienCatcher, Starchild, debra odem, Tamilmovies
403 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 208
Sophia 39
Music 22
Matt 10
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,276
EdMan 1,353
Music 977
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Real life is cold!🥶 #10819
07/05/2019 09:05 PM
07/05/2019 09:05 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

This world does not allow feelings. If you show you will be destroyed. I had to learn it the hard way. Fortunatelly for me I realized it soon enough to safe what is important.

Maybe someday you will understand what this message actually meant. I had no choice.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10821
07/05/2019 11:01 PM
07/05/2019 11:01 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I feel anger the most, then happiness and then sadness.

But my most important feeling is love.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10822
07/06/2019 12:02 AM
07/06/2019 12:02 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I am a good alien but a really really sensitive creature from another world. I have a lot of feelings humans don't have and humans have feelings I don't have.

My feelings are not always appreciated but they are usually respected. Lately I have been really sick of remembering stuff and I felt bad. I've been wrong!

Then now I know that I can be a careless alien too. Impulsive and cruel, cold and harsh, mean and really rude. I've had felt bad about myself.

Feelings are important because they bring people like me to make your world a bad place.

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10823
07/06/2019 12:17 AM
07/06/2019 12:17 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I thought I was all good and now I'm being like it is. Maybe there is no real reason for me to feel bad from our perception but I do.

I've done horrible things probably and it barely disturb me. I just have remorses, my mind told me that I was wrong so I felt bad.

That's true that I don't feel things like humans. It can make me a real monster but I can wake up and open my eyes too! There is a remembrance "event" going on around my life these days.

We're probably a few right now that, remembered hard stuff. I did myself and I thought it was a bad memory but... I heard a story and now I realize what the guy meant last summer. "really painful"

I got that, I can hurt... I thought it was a funny joke but when people you know and love like a good friend or a co-worker come to you with the worst experience of their life saying your people did this to them... I got some thinking going on.

I'd never turn my back on them, I'm not a traitor.

I love my alien people and yes, we can be pretty bad! Once I knew, I felt my consciousness enlarging and my mind restructuring itself.

I understood their feelings for what is we do that I don't remember.

Maybe human societies does not allow feelings but that does not take them off from you.

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10824
07/06/2019 12:27 AM
07/06/2019 12:27 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
It's important to accept feelings. I was walking in the streets about two or three weeks ago, was into my crash and I was crying, on my way back from Walmart. Years ago a guy in Joliette made fun of me because I was sad and wanted to cry...

It made me stop and feel ashamed and embarrass of my feelings. Made me feel wrong of being devastated to cry... Since everytime I need to cry, it block! That does not help being less explosive!

I need to cry my story but it's so hard, there is a man in my head that still there in my mind, written in my memory, that make me feel weak, stupid and a lame...

Just because of that one guy that took 5 seconds to hurt me, now I'm lot more explosive because I can't cry.

Just to cry so I help myself and get better instead of screwing up your world...

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10825
07/06/2019 12:36 AM
07/06/2019 12:36 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Would have the past years been better if I had taken the time to take care of my feelings?

YES

I would have been so much more a better alien...

Also I have a hard time understanding how feel the real human being so I understand they do about me too!

Guys we have too much misunderstanding!

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10826
07/06/2019 12:58 AM
07/06/2019 12:58 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
You wonder what's the deal with the alien I am? I get to feel despicable. I've found out stuff about myself and my people, what we do before we wipe out the people's memory leaving them with [beep] up feelings that they can never heal...

They forget, they don't know.

I don't feel bad for it, that's who we are...

I feel bad because we've hurt people I care about. People that I love! It hurts. I deserve to feel despicable...

I'm a monster and I feel really good about it but I've created to much cross fire and collateral damage. I can't stop it, I'm a participant. I'm the one that removes the memories or block them...

I'm not much the hurting one but I'm in the abduction team. I have a lot of bad feelings especially that I remember what people forget and live alone with it here.

I'm a good alien on a mission to help and support. But...

Even as your wanna be alien friend... I am... Still... One of them, my family! I love them. I love the way they care about me and my love for some people.

They care about me and I care about you. Don't try to screw me up! I can be really evil and hurtful... I don't want that but if I'm hurt and angry... My big black eyes... They get empty and cold.

I'm blind when I'm hurt!

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10827
07/06/2019 01:11 AM
07/06/2019 01:11 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
My nemesis is my anger. That's a feeling I share with humans! This that it is it! I don't manage it well and I lose control then people strongly react which freaks me out increasing risk of making me blow up.

I understand we don't have much of trust from humanity and it's your right. We don't trust humanity that much either. Trust is easy to lose but hard to get back. I know it is possible. Many victims already forgave me...

You're not forced to...

But...

I'm working on my trust for humans...

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10828
07/06/2019 02:20 AM
07/06/2019 02:20 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
People they can judge. I'm not the only one feeling the pain from growing up when life wants to make you a man that does not cry.

I said to a psychiatrist "I will be fine after I'm done crying" and that's it but it's not time yet. I have to suffer from my crash unable to heal and get better because I don't remember.

To forget something does not make you feel better about it. I've woke up besides dead loved ones and witness the murder of the other survivor...

I'm traumatized too...

They helped me cry a little bit by time but they still hold me back from it. Thank you? I needed it...

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10829
07/06/2019 02:28 AM
07/06/2019 02:28 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I was told by a special person "You have a soul, you feel things so we need you" and... I saw them going off with a strange way to walk. The man was mad at me and she cried...

I'm not looking to run away from the truth of my life anymore. I have to pay for it and fix myself. I took 29 years to look at myself in the mirror and like it...

I want to know, I want to remember... I want to know who I am for real... I'm so confused and pertubated because of my situation. I feel so wrong inside even if I am happy now. I feel good but something is wrong with me!

I most of the time have short breath because I don't want to be rejected because of who I might be and the people I love.

Yes I'm with them!

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10830
07/06/2019 02:32 AM
07/06/2019 02:32 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Evil society.

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10831
07/06/2019 02:36 AM
07/06/2019 02:36 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Sorry for the sad post but I'm dealing with dirty and dark feelings that stick in me, deep inside. That's not made up! I will sing and smile again but I have to improve my emotional life because I can't be a time bomb with the weapons they will give me.

I want no other than my real appearance right now. When I will be back normal with the body that have the feelings that got written in me. I will heal as an alien, my alien problem. I still benefit from human being but I am in the need to just be myself.

I can't fix it right here and right now...

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10832
07/06/2019 02:44 AM
07/06/2019 02:44 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
The truth is that like anybody else, people they hurt my feelings and then, crak boom...

That sucks...

I need someone to love me but also forgive and accept my family from another world. I need to feel safe to get out of the closet... How I'm supposed to deal with that?

"Yes it was us"???

Eeeeeh not gonna work...

Again when I'm all into doing it quickly finished, I have to wait. I'm waiting for the respect...

Some people they need more time to manage the way they feel and get over it. Humans needs more time because their feelings are stronger and more intense than ours... Except for anger that seems similar.

I feel things à lot!

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10833
07/06/2019 02:53 AM
07/06/2019 02:53 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I am having a hard emotional time... But, it will pass, I just have to get through it and get over it but this time I'm not alone.

I'm writing to feel better so I can be a good partner for my lovely snail tomorrow. I'm not scared of my people anymore and I'm gonna kill the fear of being wrong.

I might be wrong about the whole thing but I don't [beep] care anymore. My deal is to make myself happy of myself and satisfied of the way I feel. I got work to do but first I have to help and support someone else.

We feel? Do you? It's normal for you. Humans they feel and have strong, deep, powerful and intense emotions. Mine are not as much for the bad stories. It made some people think I'm a psychopath.

I do have emotions!

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10834
07/06/2019 03:12 AM
07/06/2019 03:12 AM
F
frankalexanderbe Offline

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Offline

Captain
F

Originally Posted by Anonymous
This world does not allow feelings. If you show you will be destroyed. I had to learn it the hard way. Fortunatelly for me I realized it soon enough to safe what is important.

Maybe someday you will understand what this message actually meant. I had no choice.

So glad you said that, you really put words on my own emtions also, I`m always attacked for being myself

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10835
07/06/2019 03:13 AM
07/06/2019 03:13 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Who found me in the human trash feeling like garbage? Who knows where to find diamond and how they're made. I just want to be good even if I am evil when I get angry or worst, hurt...

Abductions? Yeah it's happening. Do I like it?

I don't know anymore...

Well feelings are also good when they want. I have no control over them. Well, not as I know...

The worst feeling is the one that I don't belong here on Earth but I live in this place with my partner and my son that was born here in Canada. I am trying to find a way to make it better, easier and right but the job? Shitman on duty?

What did I do to feel so bad about myself?

What did you do to feel so bad about yourself?

Years ago a guy in a pickup truck screamed at me to get the [beep] out. I was yelled at to leave. I'm still here lol you [beep]! I am a good alien that is not leaving.

You will have to deal with my angelic evilness for a while. Doesn't matter if I belong here or not, I'm staying here. You got that? I live here get used to it!

I won't beat up anyone for that though. I feel enough like [beep] for classified alien stuff...

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10836
07/06/2019 03:14 AM
07/06/2019 03:14 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Evil society.

We'll fix that eventually...

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10837
07/06/2019 03:23 AM
07/06/2019 03:23 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I'm just here writing to dig my inside, investigating how I feel and what I think of it. I'm dealing with a major updates. Something making me feel really bad for someone but... I feel bad for WHO it happened to not WHAT happened.

I feel bad for the person but hey... I mean...

That's really not right. I don't know what to do about it. I feel really bad, I really do! But the information is so relevant to me that there is a part of me that feels, better? That is so wrong...

Technology will probably not help too much. Something real bad and now I know who we really are. That is not where I feel bad. It's just us, who we are but I love and now I have friends, family, random people victim of us, me and my alien people...

Thank you for giving us a chance?

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10838
07/06/2019 03:30 AM
07/06/2019 03:30 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Those posts are just meant to help me with a real legit alien story that makes my feelings mixed up and confusing. I feel bad and good at the same time. Oh did I just got it.

I feel bad for the past but good for the future! I'm not going back to change the story. It will remain. Me and some people, we need it.

So I'm good, I was told that but damn I can be so cold, cruel, mean, harsh and careless. Especially careless of human feeling. I have consciousness of how humans feel but I don't get it.

I really feel weird!

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10839
07/06/2019 03:34 AM
07/06/2019 03:34 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I will get through it. I talk about instead of simulating the blow up of the planet. Some people are happy when I write instead of doing alien [beep] around your planet. I'm so [beep] confused.

Well I feel better now.

Thank you!

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Xeno] #10840
07/06/2019 06:02 AM
07/06/2019 06:02 AM
F
frankalexanderbe Offline

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Offline

Captain
F

Originally Posted by Xeno
I will get through it. I talk about instead of simulating the blow up of the planet. Some people are happy when I write instead of doing alien [beep] around your planet. I'm so [beep] confused.

Well I feel better now.

Thank you!

How is the priorities going, I mean you have a family to be with and you like being on the forum, do you feel you balance it well enough?

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10842
07/06/2019 08:27 AM
07/06/2019 08:27 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Balanced Xeno the alien?

Coming soon on your planet!

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10844
07/06/2019 08:44 AM
07/06/2019 08:44 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Music  Offline
Captain

Have no fear guys! I'm on it! This is what you do... cool

Feeling:Basics

Friends;
Your feelings are for those that simply can not fail to offer you love at all times. This is the circle around you. The circle around them is for those that simply can not fail to offer you happiness at all times. The circle around them is mankind. Be very careful with mankind! It takes time to get this right.

Family;
Your family is your DNA. The future of your DNA is dependent upon who loves your DNA right now!

Feeling:Advance

Friends;
Your feelings are for those that simply can not fail to offer you love at all times. This is the circle around you. The circle around them is for those that simply can not fail to offer you happiness at all times. The circle around them is for those that simply can not fail to offer you profit at all times. The circle around them are for those that simply can not fail to offer you an introduction at all times. The circle around them is mankind. Be very careful with mankind! It takes time to get this right.

Family;
Your family is your DNA. The future of your DNA is dependent upon who loves your DNA right now!

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #10851
07/06/2019 09:31 AM
07/06/2019 09:31 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
My DNA was altered or modified by my alien people.

Reply Quote
Re: Real life is cold!🥶 [Re: Anonymous] #11193
07/09/2019 10:34 PM
07/09/2019 10:34 PM
Music Offline
Captain
Music  Offline
Captain

[Linked Image]

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.7, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.