Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#107 - Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:40 PM Black Orbs *****  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hi smile.

I have a question: We live in an apartment. And since a couple of months, we have black orbs (size of a ping pong ball) coming in from anywhere the wall or window as if there were no barriers crossing the rooms and sometimes teasing (playing?) with the cat who is trying to catch it. Then it would go in the wall, come forward again, go up and down (a little bit behaving like an animal - it would also when playing with the cat then sometimes go under the cupboard) But only for a very short time like maybe 20-30 seconds until it leaves. Almost like travellers, who cross the apartment just because it´s the shortest way and having fun sometimes when the cat tries to catch it.
What do you think it could be??

I see orbs in general (very small ones - only the size of about a small ring) since a couple of years. But only silver ones with my naked eye and only about every month or second month in average). They appear mostly "dancing" around my partner. The black ones are new. I still have no idea yet, what they really are. Are they sprits from the dead? travellers from somewhere?? Any suggestions?

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
Sponsored by
#108 - Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:01 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: sanna]  
Matt Offline
Site Owner
Matt  Offline

Site Owner
Lieutenant Junior

Saskatchewan, Canada
Very interesting... Venn99 has been studying 'orb' phenomenon for months now and here's one of his videos...

There's even a recording he caught of what appears to be an orb moving the table cloth...

I'll let Venn99 know of your post to give his opinion about black orbs...

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." - Henry Ford
Top Reply Quote
#109 - Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:27 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: Matt]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hi Matt, that´s great, thank you smile

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#110 - Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:35 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: sanna]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

from my understanding they are merkabas which are essentially vehicles of the soul that any being would used to traverse the multiverse. you can find out who or what they are through connecting in meditation or by going out of body. you can also use certain tools like evp, ghost detector apps, dousing rods, etc to make contact with spirits. magical ceremonies work as well. they could be literally anything that you could imagine. they tend to communicate a lot to me through synchronicity. you should be able to get to the point where you can develop clairaudience with them/ by using law of attraction you can attract what type of being you want or need around you example for guidance or whatever else you need it for. there are many different classes of orb types like for example devas, djinn, archons, sidhe, elementals, tulpas, witch balls, nature spirits, faeries, the list goes on, these just go on to describe different beings, they could also be deceased relatives, pets, aliens or things you couldn't even imagine. some are completely non physical and some are half physical half non physical. they sometimes touch me and move things in my place. I see them 247 everywhere I go they are fluttering around and they react to my energy I can usually call them in at will with simple intention. when I meditate too I can see certain beings or they will show up in my third eye. it goes on.

Last edited by venn99; Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:27 PM. Reason: poop

All consciousness is dream consciousness
Top Reply Quote
#120 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:37 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: venn99]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
Mkay..... so.....

First of all. I have seen ones. Usually the ones I have seen were yellow, orange or red, the size of a baseball, basketball or beach ball, and glow brightly almost like a flare.

So. Yes... orbs DO exist... they absolutely do..

So. What type if orbs are in these videos you ask? Simple. These are extraterrestrial DUST particle orbs.

I challenge each of you to do an experiment.

Get your camera out and go to a dark bedroom, sit on your bed, turn the flash on and start recording. Your cell camera will probably work. Focus on the wall while recording

Slap your bed with your hand and you will see a few hundred "orbs"... they will look exactly like the ones in those videos.

Shall I explain?

Camera focus is dependent upon aperture as well as lens focus. Cameras have something called "focal length". Which essentially, is the distance in which something is focused..

On professional cameras with detachable lenses you have a few things happening.

Say for example you have a 50mm lens with a 1.5 aperture. The smaller the number, the bigger the aperture. Aperture is LITERALLY like the pupil in your eye.

When it's dark your pupils get bigger to let more light in. When it's bright your pupil gets smaller to let less light in.

With your brain, it picks up the light and processes it instantly. On a camera, you also have shutter speed. Shutter speed allows the exposure to be longer or shorter.

So normally, you figure out what your shutter speed is going to be then adjust aperture to suit.

If your aperture is too small and it's too dark then the exposure takes way too long and gets blurry if you are holding it in your hand when taking a picture.

If the aperture is too big then the focal plane gets more shallow.

To elaborate.

Focal plane is LITERALLY a distance where within x distance and y distance everything is in focus. But closer and further it is not.

An example...

Hold one hand close to your face and look at the wall. Your hand is out of focus... the wall is in focus. The wall is the focal plane..

Now look at your hand. The wall is out of focus. Your hand is in the focal plane.

Now.......

Digital cameras use automatic shutter speed and aperture. When dark the aperture opens all the way and the shutter speed adjusts accordingly. However there is not LITERALLY a shutter... it just turns the sensor on for x amount of time.

So.....

If you have the lens I mentioned.. 50mm with 1.5 aperture and if you took a portrait photo of someone and focused on their Nose, then their eyes would be out of focus! So you use f16 aperture and change the shutter so their entire face is in focus.... the shallower the aperture, the more out of focus everything else but the subject is.

My point................

What is happening is.... the camera is focusing on the wall in the background. Light is reflecting on DUST particles which then look like balls because they are out of focus. Though they are very close, they look to be farther away.

You can reproduce this easily and readily.

I had to prove this to my mom when she thought my grandpa was visiting her after his death. Which would be nice but... she read articles abput orbs and saw the same type videos.

So like I said in another post.. I believe in things but I am skeptical about anything I see or read and can generally disprove almost everything......

And the things I cannot... I tout as truth.

Sorry about the technical explanation, I was a photographer for a long time and photoshopped tons of dust "orbs" out of portraits over the years haha.

With that said... the orb did not move the table cloth... the air condition did....

Top Reply Quote
#122 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:18 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

Cool story bro.

TO THE DUST DEFENDERS:

ORBs take many shapes and sizes. They appear as UFO's in the sky and take many different sizes. They could appear the size of the house, a car, a basketball or the size and shape of dust particle. They aren't particular about size or location. They also mimic different objects such as satellites, planes, dust and even bugs. They do this as to not cause panic and to draw in those who are susceptible to their presence and are ready and willing to accept the reality of their being and the spiritual world at large. They really aren't interested in skeptics and nay Sayers and will continue to disguise themselves like this to separate the wheat from the chaff. Anyone that wants to think its dust or bugs go right ahead. I have plenty of videos of both in the sky UFO's and ORB's on my channel and compare to both bugs and dust and prove unequivocally this is not the case.

FACTS;

- Orbs and UFO's (plasma type anyways) are one in the same
- Ghosts , paranormal and mists are connected to ORBS, as I have had them touch me and move physical objects
- Anyone can experience this and prove it to themselves who is open to it
- These are nonphysical beings for the most part so getting much physical evidence will not happen unless they want it to
- The appear in meditation and dreams. These realms are where they exist mostly but they can transit multiple dimensions

Not only are these objects real and I can see them with my naked eye and on camera but when I close my eyes I can see them moving around and when I open them they follow the same trajectory. They work on multiple planes at once and are responsive to energy patterns of an individual. Any more information needed on this subject please see my channel as I have made multiple videos explaining this phenomenon. Please do ample amount of research before claiming ORB's are dust and bugs. There is plenty of information out there showing this is not the case. Also you need to understand your own spirituality and the spiritual world as well.

Yes it is true these objects can resemble dust no doubt. In fact in some cases they can look exactly the same, but they do this for a reason which I have already explained. If you are not open to the whole idea of the spiritual world and the paranormal this will never make sense to you and you will always be a skeptic so there is no point in even talking about the subject IMO because you aren't going to get it and you will only go off what you have been programmed to believe as true based off "science" when science cannot explain everything and does not. Not only that it is subject to change with new information. Life is constantly expanding and evolving. It never ends so to believe something is one way and that's the way it is makes no sense at all.

ORB's go through solid objects, shoot off at high speeds, appear and disappear, make obscene maneuvers, move physical objects, hide in objects, change shape size and color and do things dust and bugs simply cannot do. This is how you tell the difference. Investigate. Use logic. For the most part this is something you have prove for yourself anyways, Knowing is gnosis. That's how these beings reveal themselves to you. It's hard to go off what someone else says but I think I do a pretty good job on my channel.

Last edited by venn99; Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:28 PM.

Top Reply Quote
#126 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:51 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: venn99]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
Like i said, I have seen orbs. Usually orange yellow or red. I'll tell the story(s) in my installment of ufo sightings and won't go into detail here.

I have also seen my share of ghosts. Seriously...

But I won't go as far as to believe that an orb will disguise itself as dust or a bug on camera... sometimes dust is dust and a bug is a bug. What I see in those particular videos ... are dust... however I'm more than willing to evaluate other videos as well. But what I see is dust. I've been around cameras my entire life and I know how to reproduce it... in fact i will do so, time permitting.

But as far as what orbs are... like... real orbs.... sometimes they are spotted in conjunction with aliens / UFO's. Other times they are spotted near Indian burial grounds or cemeteries.

I have experiences with both. I'll share them asap. Lol I've been writing on here all day so am worn out haha.

So once again I don't disagree with you overall.... but. I see dust in those videos.

The one part that kind of freaked me out was when the thing flew across the screen and the guy looked down. At first I thought "shit he SAW it....." then I realized.... 99% of people would face the screen on the camcorder TOWARDS themselves... he saw something on the screen and freaked out and looked at the screen... not the "orb"...

As for faces in things... those are digital artifacts and pixelation due to programmatic distortion where the software is trying to interpolate pixels I to colors.... this coupled with the fact that humans are wired to recognize patterns in things for survival, means that we see faces. Stair at the popcorn ceiling and you see shapes. Animals faces etc. Look at a cloud and you see a bunny or a dragon. That's just human nature.

But they are artifacts. And the orbs that seem to leave a light trail behind them. That is because it was close to the light source and created a bright spot where it passed and caused "burn in" for a second. Same as being in a dark room and shining a flashlight across your face. You will see a line... Same exact thing.

Top Reply Quote
#127 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:05 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
Venn... I made this with tongue in cheek... I guarantee I could accurately reproduce any of the videos above... but here is me screwing around to prove a point.

Top Reply Quote
#128 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:10 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
My girlfriend want a me to vacuum the orbs....

Top Reply Quote
#129 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:14 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Dear Venn & UFO-Hunter
unfortunately, I don´t have much time right now, but I´d like to say something in short for now:

I think and I am pretty sure, that both of you are right. I had experimented a little as well and came to following conclusions:
1. Yes, the orbs on the photos or by camera are often not orbs but dust instead but
2. Real orbs do exist and communicate in a way. And they can be photographed and they do sometimes have faces of people we know and strangers as well.

Why? I´ll get back to it in detail and for both, I think you both made very good points and brought me some new ideas.
Hugs,

Last edited by sanna; Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:15 PM.

― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#130 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:18 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: sanna]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

You all can believe what you want. I already KNOW what I am dealing with so makes no difference to me what you believe. I have over 100 videos of ORB's and UFO's combined. You've watched one video and you are the expert. Good on you.

Why don't you all explain all the videos on both my channel, after you've watched every one and on this channel. This includes the ones starting from my living room appearing then disappearing going in a straight line not change shape or speed and the ones coming out of the walls, appliances, furniture and the ones moving my table cloth. There's literally hundreds. In fact I want to see them all replicated. Also replicate all the ORB's on this channel below.

https://www.youtube.com/user/goforitrandy/videos

Once you do that we can have a discussion until then I will let you believe whatever you want to believe.

Last edited by venn99; Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:23 PM.

Top Reply Quote
#131 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:21 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: venn99]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Dear Venn,
I do absolutely appreciate your videos and I am sure, many of us can learn a lot of the videos you posted while everyone will make their own decisions. I just didn´t have much time yet to go to much into detail for now and I do think your videos are interesting. But I´d like to later tonight smile.

― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#132 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:31 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: sanna]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

My house is filled with paranormal activity. I am accosted every other night by different spirits and entities. I think I know what I am dealing with. I have abduction attempts happening. I have faces and groups of aliens appearing in my meditations. I had one encounter I was lifted off my bed. This is nothing new to me. These things started to contact me in dreams. You do not know my story at all which I have documented fully on my channel starting with precognitive dreams and then UFO sightings which lead to observing the ORBs in the field where the UFO sightings occurred. They just followed me home. I mean obviously there may be a dust particle or two mixed in with some of my videos but the majority of them are ABSOLUTELY NOT dust whatsoever. I know that for a fact. It's not something that someone is going to prove to me or change my mind about because this is a KNOWN. Its not something that i believe and hope and wish for. You need to look at all the videos Matthew and I have documented. We have a long history with UFO activity. This is nothing new for either of us. I was also abducted from my home as a child. This is all connected obviously.

Last edited by venn99; Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:33 PM.

Top Reply Quote
#133 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:32 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: venn99]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
For a 3rd time. I believe in and have seen orbs.. those specific videos are dust. And I'm more than happy to view other videos. Link to some specific ones.

However... it would be hard to say definitively what they are (real ones I mean).. no one has ever captured one to study, no one has talked to one, so it's 100% speculation... but any guess, is just as good as any other guess... so I do appreciate your input about what you think (real) orbs are. I really do like your theories.

Top Reply Quote
#134 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:35 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

No it wouldnt be hard to determine. You've watched one video an you are the expert right. No you are ignorant and form conclusions on something you do not have direct experience with because you are not here nor have you attempted communication with beings like these because if you did you would know and you wouldn't believe. So say what what you want. Because you say it proves nothing. For the third time.

Last edited by venn99; Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:39 PM.

Top Reply Quote
#135 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:38 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: sanna]  
Matt Offline
Site Owner
Matt  Offline

Site Owner
Lieutenant Junior

Saskatchewan, Canada
The question is... What about the black, blue, red, multicolored orbs... I'm just going to go ahead and say, I encountered without a shadow of a doubt, a blue basketball sized sphere at 3 am outside while I was out stargazing... It was silent and moved slowly over my home, over me, and off into the distance. It was about 12-feet from me. It looked like something straight out from science fiction, like a hologram. However, this is a whole other phenomenon we're dealing with here, because it was glowing blue and doesn't look like anything presented here... As a side note, let's try to stop pointing fingers and respect one another, thank you. =)

Attached Files encounter.jpg

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." - Henry Ford
Top Reply Quote
#136 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:41 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: venn99]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
Venn. It's great to know a little about your background. Thanks for sharing. I will definitely check out the videos and I'm glad that you guys have taken the time to put them together.

Up until I was 18, honestly, I was plagued by ghosts. I h avent really been bothered by them since then. I feel like a lot of times where I thought it was aliens, it was actually ghosts, or visa versa. I didn't mention ghosts earlier, I didn't know where everyone stood on that topic haha.

The other thing that helped was getting a dog. I don't have dogs anymore but.... it did help haha. I guess I'll share some of those stories too.

Top Reply Quote
#137 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:45 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: Matt]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

Exactly I see them with my own eyes the are translucent mostly and float right in front of my face 247 and buddy says its dust. OK yea its dust when I am looking right at them. I know what dust looks like. Dust looks like fibers in the air or small particles not luminescent ORB's. You dont need to tell me what I am dealing with. You want to come here and experience what I am experience be my guest. I invite anyone anytime.

Last edited by venn99; Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:48 PM.

Top Reply Quote
#139 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:59 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hi dear all, so I decided to let the cat out of the sac and share of what I know of:

1. For all non believers and those, who are psychologically healthy and stable AND NOT anxious, I suggest following: Ask loudly and nice with the real voice the spirits around you to show up at a certain time at a certain room. Ask only the nice spirits to come and explain, that you are going to take photographs of them. Give them a little time to .. let´s say tomorrow at 00:00 at your time. Then, be there, thank them for coming and take photos. If you don´t see them with your naked eye, take photos. I am 99% sure, that you will see a lot of spirits, orbs in different colors but also full bodies. From my experiments, It´s for many spirits a "big party", as they are happy to have the attention and to be photographed. Be ready, that many people from ages long before you have lived will show up with their old dresses too.
I will be very happy, if you show your pictures IF you have asked the spirits before, if they are fine with it.

2. Once you have done this, they know that you are open to them and expect further strange things to happen. BUT: I am an absolute believer, that you are the boss and should stay the boss of what is happening in your house. So don´t let them bother you and tell the bad spirits to look for bad people in their neighbourhood. Ask them not to bother you if you don´t want to and agree times, when you share some communication.

3. DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU HAVE SMALL CHILDRED AT HOME UNLESS YOU ALREADY HAVE NOT INVITED BAD guests. Then, you have to make them clear, that they will have to leave. I do think our actions with that open some kind of portal and once they know you´re some kind of medium, they really like to communicate.

3. UFO HUNTER: What you are telling is that some spirits did bother you like lifting in the bed - or also VENN: I have never seen them really move something or behave in such a bad way: I would not allow them to do that. Have you tried to make a deal with them like telling them:" I don´t like when you move my things, - I have seen that you are here and I am ready to communicate but in another way like: EVP or channeling ?

4. I cannot hear spirits. Not even in meditation. But since all is and was getting more intense, I started with channeling in "writing"
I did get some good responses for some questions which turned out to be true when i was investigating - like stuff I could look up in the internet. But some spirits do not know everything and why should we expect that. And, some questions they simply don´t want to be answered. Like with the black orbs.

But from what I understand is that they don´t difference that much as we humans do. The question is probably not that much if it´s an alien, dead cat or angel, but much more probably, - what kind of energy are you? what is your purpose and what are you looking for? The main answer of all is: We are light (means you me, our cats too). We are the universe and the earth. We are all connected. And we are light. When I ask them for example to help me out with something, they remind me that I am light. I suppose it´s something I have to work on. Ok, I am light. But what do I do with the information? Our light, the energy influences the matter and all around us. I assume that´s what they want to tell us. So we have to work on our energy, which is light?

― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#141 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:17 PM Re: Black Orbs [Re: sanna]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

Yes I did tell them. They do not do anything that is out of my control which is good. At first they were taking it a bit far and since I told them not too they do not do much but just float around and I am OK with that. I am battling one archonic entity however. It's been with me my entire life and only just recently did I become aware of it. I believe the ORB's assisted in showing me that it was there. But I can keep a pretty good grasp on it by keeping my body temple clean and the frequency high as well as doing constant meditation with mantras and tones. They would probably do whatever I want them to do I just do not want just anything coming through and meddling in my affairs. I am learning incrementally as I go with all of this but they are definitely mostly emphasizing cleaning up the energy yes you are right.

Last edited by venn99; Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:49 PM.

Top Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.061s Queries: 17 (0.014s) Memory: 2.8829 MB (Peak: 3.2354 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:24:56 UTC