Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
4 registered users (EdMan, Xeno, Matt, 1 invisible), 92 guests, and 181 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics705
Posts5,495
Members212
Most Online301
Newest Members
CobraCommander, gfdhgdtgf00, otototototototo1, ESDIndia, Johnny5
212 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,514
EdMan 1,168
frankie85 289
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 112
Stormy 109
Matt 102
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago #1063
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:04 AM
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:04 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
Roughly 8,000 years ago at the time humans rose to the level of farming and existed in series of village societies, a warp ship from a advanced humanoid singularity society with nano technology crashed on earth. The was the last surviving vessel of a peace enforcement fleet that was dispatched to stop a time war in another timeline adjacent to our Earth. They failed in their mission and the time war erupted distorting space and time and sundering dozen's of time lines. At the end the fleet of peace enforcers succeeded in stabilizing the time lines following the destruction of two competing temporal forces. The ship heavily damaged disintegrated in passage through timelines with crew ejecting in pods and survival suits along the flight track. The crew members that landed here on earth equipped with nano technology, cloning and invetro fertilization survival technology arrived at the period of time of war and consolidation of village societies by brutal leaders.

https://anthropology.net/2018/06/02/wars-explain-the-post-neolithic-y-chromosome-bottleneck/

As confirmed by DNA study roughly 7,000 years ago, after the arrival of the warp ship survivors, there was genetic shift and stabilization of the Y chromosome in the male half of the human race that led to cooperation and building of cities and modern civilization. It was at this time that the survivors of the warp ship marshaled cooperative males and females and began to establish cities and technological base on earth from landing sites. They also used their cloning and other technologies to establish themselves as supportive protective hidden society within the human race to guide it back to the stars they came from.

I and my wife/mate are members of that hidden warp ship society. We had telephone, crude but functional, during the civil war, and we had WiFi radio wave AM and then FM based digital technology during the 1930's. We created the gravity wave detector the United States built and the CERN Super Collider.

Our best technological team came up with the solution for the Apollo 13 explosion issue that used on board material to adapt the Eagle lander to work as life boat and was behind the NASA card experiment that got better than random chance results from the Apollo missions that used singularity technology to boast the signal to the Apollo Capsule.

Roughly 4,000 years ago an enemy race of humanoid Aliens landed on the Minoan Empires spiritual Island of Thera. The heart and soul of their empire. That Island was destroyed by a rapid response Delta Force of the parent civilization of the first warp ship survivors and a war of eradication of the enemy humanoid aliens has been ongoing for the last four thousand years.

In our war we use quantum weapons, unexplained human spontaneous combustion. Anti Mater Demolition charges dropped in deep wells triggering earthquakes and leaving no radiation signature and that sort of thing.

We have nano tech equipped shape shifting and genetically engineered troops with singularity technology.

My wife/mate and I are not human and are from the parent civilization of the first Warp Ship survivors. We were here on a classified mission now accomplished and are doing follow up clean up work and helping guide our clans through global climate change by securing critical geo-strategic footholds in areas of North America for long term clan interests.

To the North of my current location is the D-Wave Quantum Computer corporation and the long range Quantum Radar research program. We work with Churches that have the longest most updated and organized institutional record keeping systems. We use the Judea Christian Bible as a one time code pad for clandestine operations and talk openly of events in Churches and use Church global communications to support operations and ourselves around the globe. We leverage separation of Church and state and Judea Christian Symbols for clandestine purposes.

Last edited by EdMan; Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:06 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1064
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:32 AM
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:32 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
In terms of our future plan's we are putting in place at my location a high tech organic farm built off the state of the art super energy efficient home my wife and I live in that is mortgage free.

This farm complex and home will pass to our invetro Children by way of Church Maintained trust fund.

We have achieved control of the local Church community and leveraged a series of grants and fund raising activities to improve the Church Property and make it handicapped accessible. This places us in charge of the spiritual center of the local community.

Additionally over 30% of local students enter the military or law enforcement and are vetted by our Church Leadership.

I have high speed internet and secure WiFi connection to the Church and via it to the global christian community via video and live broadcast.

I have long range legal HAM Radio with 1000 mile push to talk broadcast capability from my home.

I have advanced computer guided telescope and video camera system linked to the internet and a laptop for deep space observations I use to track gravitational distortions as we pass through space.

I also have advanced weather prediction capability for local weather.

With a simple software bridge I can establish a decentralized stand alone internet from my home using long range HAM Radio by passing the established internet for global operations and link it via secure Wifi to my cell phone.

Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1065
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:42 AM
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:42 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
In terms of our long range clan/religious plan our state of the art mortgage free super efficient energy green block home was provided us through the property holdings of the Jehovah Witness Church in a open legal transfer with over five acres of prime land in Christian Community. The local church and pastors rectory that we form the leadership and spiritual guides for was sold at a reasonable rate from the property holdings of the United Methodist Church. Of which I serve as global security advisory to. Between the Jehovah Witness Church and United Methodist Church we have global following of over three hundred fifty million members.

We access the religious Hospitals, Universities and Missions of the Global United Methodist Church for scientific data and it's global secure communications.

Through the United Methodist Church's membership in the Global Interfaith Council we access the faith resources of over two and half billion moderate Catholics, Protestants, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists and Hindus.

Via this faith bridge I have access to R&D faith based technical and religious centers such as Duke University and Southern Methodist University. These centers are at the cutting edge of cybernetic man machine interfaces and advanced medical technology. Through Teva Pharmaceuticals in Israel I have access to cutting edge genetic research on stem cell and nano technology.

At my finger tips I have all of the interfaces between NSA and the cell phone industry as well as the most advanced AI quantum based Qubit microprocessor technology in the D-Wave state of the art quantum computer system.

My wife/mate and I are not Human we are co-commanders of a warp armada and Humanoid Genetically Engineered Nano Tech equipped Singularity Society Aliens that are acting as spiritual advisers to over 2.5 Billion moderated educated religious people on this planet. When taken economic hostage by the United States my wife took a bus trip to Poland used Wifi and links to church groups to stage a torch light car flare march from Warsaw on the highway by over two million Poles carrying flags denouncing Islamic unrestrained immigration that was seen from space.

I helped my self rally the Christian vote for Trump that gave him the White House with just a home computer and links to the United States Christian Community. Despite over a billion dollars in attack adds, Hillary and the DNC money machine lost.

We put over two million Poles on the Highway with lit red car fairs in Poland by WIfi. I helped with a simple home computer defeat over one billion dollars in DNC money attack adds.

We are not human, I put over a thousand large muscular moderate loyal UK Shia anti terrorist and bigot Muslim males in the streets of one of the largest UK Cities with simple email and internet communications.

Last edited by EdMan; Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:43 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1078
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:12 AM
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:12 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
In terms of our approach to securing this area we are using the techniques we used about 7,000 years ago to secure small villages and leverage our clan technological base to put in place a government supportive of our agenda. With our em-placed invetro children on the east coast we have seeded the area with our clan personnel that will inherit land, money and property that will secure their economic lock on key geo-strategic areas of both the North West Region from The Wine Country of Northern California to Seattle Washington, the home of Silicon Valley and the Aerospace Industry, and the North East Region of New England with it's electrical power conduits and St. Lawrence Sea Way.

This long term demographic tactic has proven very effective over the last 8,000 years in ensuring the survival and advance of the human race despite wars and effects of plague and global climate shift.

As technology reaches certain levels we guide breakthroughs in science and medicine to push the human race further along using data from our ancient warp singularity civilization. For example during WWI and WWII the United States was faced the great flu epidemic, Polio and TB, (The White Death) we pushed advances in vaccine and immunization using the full resources of the Federal Government that led to breakthroughs in bio-medical technology as genetic science advanced avoiding the pitfall of NAZI pseudo science based on enemy human alien and degenerated Ba'al theology.

By this date my mate and I have secured a key strategic farm on future critical line of communication as the environment is impacted by Global Climate Change, we have secured the largest Local Church in the area and are bringing it back into the United Methodist Mainstream Faith System. We have placed invetro and open adopted children into critical local law enforcement positions and as the head of the largest employer in the area. We have established a defensive ring system tied into local enforcement on both sides of the CT River in Northern New Hampshire and Vermont. We leveraged our clan technology and system to em-place Trump into the White House and break the strangle hold the Clinton's and DNC had on the Global Liberal Media.

We are now moving to consolidate our holdings and begin to advance our economic control of the Northern New England region from our spiritual control of the largest most vibrant active Church in the area to economic integration and expansion.

If you look at our actions it is the classic infiltration and take over of society by alien hybrids of Science Fiction. We have landed and secured two regions of the most advanced country in the world with critical scientific and resources placing us into position to dominate the electrical grid of the East Coast from the Canadian Border to New Jersey and Silicon Valley with advanced adaptive versions of the SUXNET Virus from the Israeli R & D Weapons Center in the Negev Desert. We used warp and nano technology to work scientific and faith miracles within the context of mainstream faith systems and gained control of a local house of worship with Global Connections via the Internet.

My wife/mate and I were the most highly trained and lethal intelligence officers ever produced by NATO, CIA, NSA, MI5/6, German, and French Intelligence and the MOSSAD/Shin Bet. We are trained agents provocateur and are able to raise two million red car flare flaming protesters in Poland.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...noredirect=on&utm_term=.92b4a1fbf469

That flare lit protest was seen from space. My wife/mate and I are the most highly trained and lethal intelligence agents every produced by Western Society. We set with that protest a limit on Islamic Refugee Influx.

Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:15 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1098
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:16 PM
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:16 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
In terms of Human Alien Hybrids capability attached to this are two images. One is for the Soviet Invasion Plans for Central Europe that I recovered using a larger more productive Human Intelligence Network belonging to the West Germans than any ever created by the CIA. The second is the plan I came up with for a Mechanized Infantry Company in Saudi Arabia that destroyed in simulated combat a force five times its size in the Saudi National Training Center.

Attached Files Copy of Plan of Actions of the Czech Peoples Army.jpgCopy of SANG Movement to Contact.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:45 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1099
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:36 PM
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:36 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
Attached to this post is wiring diagram of my clan's family history for roughly the last 1000 years from William the Conqueror to the founding of the United States. For that thousand year period we shaped Western Civilization and alter the course of history several times.

This taken in context with the previous post is my kiss my [beep] CIA HQ and lick my toes NSA

Attached Files Presentation1a.pptx.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1100
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:43 PM
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:43 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
This is wipe my butt with your classified TS/U/ORCON reports CIA NSA. The following bit of analytical work out perfoirmed the vast mighty assembled Intelligence Agencies of the mighty American Intelligence Community.

Attached Files (Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)c.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)j.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)a.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)b.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1107
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:59 AM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:59 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
I am immune to AIDS, HTLV, Polio, TB, Hep ABC, STDs, survived 1000 times the lethal dose of nerve agent, had chemically induced Parkinson, MS, and ALS. I had my central nervous system destroyed, spinal cord ruptured and I am a confirmed non human entity in a genetically engineered body from the crew survivors of a singularity society crash 8;000 years ago. I despise the CIA, NSA and American intelligence and security forces. I have lashed out at them with hyper tech weapons, earthquakes induced by a massive warp field generator on a warp capital ship. That ship blew Nebraska sized holes in the Antarctic Ice Cap. This is not fun and games. I have a vast arsenal at my command and I have struck the State of CT and United States many times. I will not be constrained by Human Society

Last edited by EdMan; Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:01 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1108
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:20 AM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:20 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
The CIA said oh God he came back from the dead lets lock him up then the world was engulfed in storms and an unbroken cloud deck save for Temple Mount, then they said lets kill him that failed by way of singularity technology, then they said lets use him to gain access to an alien society and attempted to hack the battle command net of Billions of Years old Warp Singularity Societies. Then they said lets charge him with a trumped up crime and the internal structure of the Court House shifted corridors to Singularity Society Legal Aid Showed up and non human entities appeared to judge the Human Race and State of New Hampshire and Bring Down the Wrath of God on the United States with a warp armada on station to help pick up the pieces. They said charges dismissed. I despise the CIA and Federal and local security forces for a reason. I am a not human entity with advanced hyper technology, I raised the dead and healed advanced terminal nervous system damage. I am commander of warp singularity society armada there is much I can do, and many things I can't for reasons. I am one of the most powerful entities in creation and help drag the quantum life form known in the Bible as Lucifer to God the creator for final judgment using warp armadas and quantum life forms to do it. I tolerate the United States and despise it's intelligence and security services. I can look through a computer screen see the people reading these words and have them die in agony if I choose to do it.

Last edited by EdMan; Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:21 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1109
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:27 AM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:27 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
I am my wife destroyed the CIA enhanced interrogation program the CIA protested the image of the March attached to this post was our response. Then a brigade assault by werewolf commando's on CIA HQ with alien AI produced combat knives and a Von Newman robot simulator drop. With my warp armada logo on it.

Attached Files SCFPTHM4MEZFJINY2WRWGFNG4A.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:33 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1110
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:32 AM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:32 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
Then the CIA said oh we attacked a non human entity and his mate co-commanders of war armada whose troops have been assaulting our HQ in response. That was rather stupid CIA, I wipe my butt with recycled top secret umbra ORCON reports produced by your agency as reclaimed bio waste.

Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1111
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:38 AM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:38 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
A senior analyst at NSA is being med evacuated with a nasty stroke and heart attack from the building after reading these words. A alien entity showed up behind him in his office by singularity gate and wrapped tentacles around him and taped the screen dump he was reading and left him having stroke and heart attack inside the upper command level of NSA.

Last edited by EdMan; Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:42 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1112
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:41 AM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:41 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
The slime from the tentacles the alien left covering the human NSA senior official is a advanced blood thinner the alien is one of my fleet's top neurosurgeons. He tapped the words on the screen dump the NSA guy was reading that says I can look though computer screens.

Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1113
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:48 AM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:48 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
NSA is in bio warfare lock down and FSTC response team is en route to do the response to this event the alien neurosurgeon pinched a blood vessel and trapped a blood clot heading to the brain and flooded the NSA worker with blood thinner and anti clotting agent. He left trail of it in the the office to the singularity gate location.

Last edited by EdMan; Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:49 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1114
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:54 AM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:54 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
The under secretary of Defense for Delta Forces will be going to NSA to help sort things out the Entity Hades will arriving in Ground Grand Marshall Forces of Light and Life Uniform to NSA to review senior staff fitness for duty. He is one of the best surgeons in creation.

Last edited by EdMan; Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:54 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1115
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:11 AM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:11 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
The Mate/Wife of the Grand Marshall of the Ground Forces Light and Life head of the NCIS for the Star Dreadnought Adjudicator will be reviewing family and medical leave plans for the NSA and auditing sick leave usage rates and other things. They will eat at the NSA cafeteria and will have senior staff table set up facing the assemble staff tables of the NSA for a mid day update on World Events with possible questions and answers, the tentacled being neurosurgeon of my armada will be at the head table.

Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1116
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:34 AM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:34 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
The red piping on the Grand Marshal's uniform is red shifted light color, it represents wading though legions of blood during the Lucifer War. The platinum grey piping on his wife/mate's uniform is for catalytic converters used to redress smog issues on reclaimed worlds. The colors are from spectral light analysis.

Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1117
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:54 AM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:54 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
Hades and his mate's awards start with the mastery of the Platonic Solids and the math and philopshy that goes with them then dice cuff links for probabiity quantum mastery and airframe shapes delta wing excetra

Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1119
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:46 AM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:46 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
Hades, his wife/mate and staff departed NSA HQ exactly at 12 noon local. Unlike the whipping boy agency CIA he was taken on guided tour of NSA and its AI program. He made a few comments attended the World Update lunch discussion in the Cafeteria asked to see the head of janitorial services and commended him on the cleanliness of NSA HQ, his wife said NSA employees are under too much stress and faced with ever increasing amounts of data to wade through. Blood pressure problems and stress related illnesses are starting to spike.

Reply Quote
Re: Warp Ship Crash 8000 Years Ago [Re: EdMan] #1120
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:52 AM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:52 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
Hades and his wife left their fleet Grand Marshal's hats at NSA HQ. They are manufactured from an advanced synthetic carbon fiber material. They have DNA on them from the two Grand Marshal's. They are for the NSA Classified materials archives. A nice glass case would be appropriate.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.