Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 active members (Music, Xeno, frankie85), 193 anonymous users, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,410
Posts11,357
Members337
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Sirhc01, ZJamin, Graffix2, GLCsector3295, tomtom123
337 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Alienarchist
Alienarchist
italy
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 819
Music 423
frankie85 137
Shark 118
Zoa 56
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,230
EdMan 1,314
frankie85 772
Music 717
George 345
Stormy 295
Shark 289
Spock 278
IronGhost 231
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Alien guy #10488
07/03/2019 10:40 AM
07/03/2019 10:40 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
A broken mind with missing memories. I've met the lizard and now our story is a little more than a headshot. The brain... I spent a lot of time in psychiatry, I've met a lot of various cases of whatever!

I got one damaged mind that is for sure!

Does not make my alien identity unreal...

I had wound as much as an alien than a human. Accident and incidents. My human was shot in the head by a newly introduced weapon to terran. Mind control technology can causes severe physical damage or even death. I don't know what they tried to do and why it blew up my mind and I don't care as much as it does not happen again.

It was intentional...

If they knew who I am, would have they? No one should experience something like that...

Whatever, my little hero would tell me to take the opportunity to be better man. Or just a man...

Because I'm not even...

Just a guy, an alien guy!

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10490
07/03/2019 10:51 AM
07/03/2019 10:51 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Many people thought that attempting to make me human was just a game or would save the planet. Wtf human guy? I'm an alien guy, I do not think like you do. I'm hurt of what happened but it is just like that. I'd tell myself "welcome in your life" because stories like that happens everyday!

Collisions for a crash and civilian shot in the head...

I don't know the terran logic because I just don't have it. I have my cosmic logic with that alien soul trapped in my biologicaly human body. I think far ahead in the desire of positive and constructive futures.

I want to remember something good when I will be done!

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10491
07/03/2019 10:58 AM
07/03/2019 10:58 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
My head, head, head... I want that attractive MelonHead. catmouth

My mind, mind, mind! I am learning that weapon. I know know what is the alien gear and cheat I used for that story. My mind inking your human whiteness of consciousness. I have chosen to use my words. Writing and talking is tools.

My mind is my actual weapon. wink

The system does take orders, instructions, codes, protocoles, requests, etc etc etc... Not always because I forgot the rules I have typed in for myself. Oh, I'm in the network. Secretly I'm a part of it, because I don't know the secret.

I asked for a surprise! laugh

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10492
07/03/2019 11:02 AM
07/03/2019 11:02 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Xeno
A broken mind with missing memories. I've met the lizard and now our story is a little more than a headshot. The brain... I spent a lot of time in psychiatry, I've met a lot of various cases of whatever!

I had wound as much as an alien than a human. Accident and incidents. My human was shot in the head by a newly introduced weapon to terran. Mind control technology can causes severe physical damage or even death. I don't know what they tried to do and why it blew up my mind and I don't care as much as it does not happen again.

It was intentional...

If they knew who I am, would have they? No one should experience something like that...

Whatever, my little hero would tell me to take the opportunity to be better man. Or just a man...

Because I'm not even...

You met Mark Zuckerberg?

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10493
07/03/2019 11:08 AM
07/03/2019 11:08 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
They said "You just have to think about it" and I didn't understand. Now I do! I had no idea how literal they talked and how powerful the machine is! I do really just have to think. Well, normally... Right now the system listen mostly when I yelled my deal at the sky...

:(

I have foreign rules in the system. People have rules different than mine. Mine are custom. Alien cheat, I can program my own thing. I have had put a 10 years script and it should be done by fall 2019.

Then I should be able to change some rules especially about the secrecy. I am looking for the secret alien life on Earth but also for a little bit more transparency.

I plan official disclosure!

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Anonymous] #10494
07/03/2019 11:09 AM
07/03/2019 11:09 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Originally Posted by Anonymous

It was intentional...

Because I'm not even...

You met Mark Zuckerberg?

No

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10495
07/03/2019 11:18 AM
07/03/2019 11:18 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
For some people it was just a game, hey, is it just for fun? I had pain in the hole but I had so much good times! But, for me, it stopped to be a game the second I realized I started playing.

A game...

Well, I hope gamers enjoying but for now I got better to do than playing a game. Something greater to get!

I'm getting closer to myself and I'm starting to understand better why I'm so [beep] up by moment. "Quand les fil se touchent"...

Boom!

But I got better.

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10496
07/03/2019 11:24 AM
07/03/2019 11:24 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was intentional...

Because I'm not even...

You met Mark Zuckerberg?

No

But he is a lizard.

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10497
07/03/2019 11:30 AM
07/03/2019 11:30 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
The public can say that is I'm not a real alien. I'm done with the madpill so it should be fine! I have had experienced enough to say that I know I'm an alien and why I'm being human. I'm not going for the claim yet though.

I just want to feel good and happy!

When I'll be fine for real, after I cried out my crash for good, I will be saying that I'm doing great. When I'm doing great, I'm trying to make people greater.

It will be good!

But right now I'm not doing great, I'm just fine. That's the best I have felt in years! That experimentation was something and I started to feel better.

Post-rehab cool down... Where the feel really work itself better. smile

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Anonymous] #10498
07/03/2019 11:32 AM
07/03/2019 11:32 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta

It was intentional...

Because I'm not even...

You met Mark Zuckerberg?

No

But he is a lizard.

The lizard, not a lizard...

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10499
07/03/2019 11:33 AM
07/03/2019 11:33 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The public can say that is I'm not a real alien. I'm done with the madpill so it should be fine! I have had experienced enough to say that I know I'm an alien and why I'm being human. I'm not going for the claim yet though.

When I'll be fine for real, after I cried out my crash for good, I will be saying that I'm doing great. When I'm doing great, I'm trying to make people greater.

It will be good!

But right now I'm not doing great, I'm just fine. That's the best I have felt in years! That experimentation was something and I started to feel better.

Did you really suffer a brain damage?

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Anonymous] #10500
07/03/2019 11:38 AM
07/03/2019 11:38 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta

It will be good!

No, I was not literal. I had a CT scan, my brain is 100% fine. But some people had real neurological damage from the technology.

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10501
07/03/2019 11:42 AM
07/03/2019 11:42 AM

T
Tombolo
Unregistered
Tombolo
Unregistered
T

No, I was not literal. I had a CT scan, my brain is 100% fine. But some people had real neurological damage from the technology. [/quote]

Was it like this?

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10502
07/03/2019 11:47 AM
07/03/2019 11:47 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
nope

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10503
07/03/2019 12:35 PM
07/03/2019 12:35 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10504
07/03/2019 12:40 PM
07/03/2019 12:40 PM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

You the alien guy, man, you know the way!

Life is simply too good at what it does for it to stop right here on this planet. Life did not ask. It just took. It has happened before and it will happen again. I believe it happens all of the time on other planets too!
Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10505
07/03/2019 12:43 PM
07/03/2019 12:43 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Something tells me Music is Xeno.

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10520
07/03/2019 01:36 PM
07/03/2019 01:36 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Think you know me well and keep playing. I'm naturally forgetting about the pain... One more time, I have only one account on Aliendisc. Stop dragging me down this... Please? I won't come back to you!

Guess we never know who we are for real until we lived one more day.

Everyday I get closer to have my case figured out. I'm now taking as possibility that I live in the grey even if I'm a cosmic larva. What's the so important secret that nobody tell me so I can't know where I belong? I will know everything when it will be time, after I remembered all I wiped off my mind...

That's ufology man or just some alien guy?

I know I'm not psychotic neither delusional. I just got to be real in a custom foreign situation. Classified stuff? Is it?

Ooops, nevermind...

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10522
07/03/2019 01:49 PM
07/03/2019 01:49 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
If I could switch out to an alien right now that would be grey alien. I have something in me about them. It is affection and desire of affinity. I have some sort of connection in my mind and I am here looking for them at some point. Deep feelings of love and admiration.

I'm embarrassed and scared because I might have been hard with them and now I feel like I have let them down in this story for all the [beep] I gave them. I'm upset about it.

I would like to apologize for the lack of proper communication and the personal insult to the lovely greys. I have been yelling and trashing a lot and I feel wrong about it but I believe you are the goodies in my life at the end of this drunk story.

The greys they watch a lot and I know they scan my mind at least 5 time a day so... They know I yelled low compared to what I tell them in my mind. They showed me I'm still in the same picture doing the same thing as a... Alien.

I'm an alien guy so what?

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10523
07/03/2019 02:03 PM
07/03/2019 02:03 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I can never stop wasting on my time spitting so I won't blow up just because I didn't die back in Roswell. That's a hard storyline to share. I don't even know it, I was told it's the life in the back of my mind that is the actual damage. Staying rusty, I'm not yet showing up smart.

I don't want the cosmic family take bad all I have in me for the people I feel the most right now. The greys and no matter what they are my favorite! I want that day in the future to be grey and then live my life until I want to go back regular custom Xeno design.

Actually I might even have a foreign grey appearence. The thing I love is they are good using the mind machine, it's their thing so...

Wait...

If I'm looking for it maybe I should start watching videos about it. Thank you for the idea!

But I tried a few years ago and I just got annoyed and pretty mad or even sometime really angry. I really show anger well but I don't show what it feels pretty much...

When I'm looking at what Earth made up and speculate, I mostly was just angry. It was unexpected but not surprising that the popular culture makes me angry.

I feel like it is like a tube that is a...

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10525
07/03/2019 02:22 PM
07/03/2019 02:22 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I don't know or remember anything. My test, training or challenge is to reconnect with my feelings and trust them. I am just scared to be wrong to talk [beep] to the public.

I feel grey and I never felt that good.

I feel I'm never alone, NEVER, because we are working like a hive. I will talk grey and how I perceived them for the so satisfying feelings they give me. Including myself as a worker of the unity we are and connected, always in touch!

"We are known as the bads"

I do not see they greys as the baddies. They had secrets to keep and a role to play. They are the best so they dealt with the part that no one else could take. With this, in the hive, your future is a artwork made by all of us together.

It's an exemplary collectivity of aliens that knows to build advanced and relevant societies. Their horizons are so large and bright. I have lost control of myself and they took the [beep].

Hey! No hard feelings. I had emotions!

I'm not a psychopath.

Can you kill my doubts please? I trust you to do stuff to my mind and after that banana story with the little monkey... I might need your hands in my mind because your eyes on my head are a little bit of a joke...

Make me back! I want to believe in your magic.

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10527
07/03/2019 02:32 PM
07/03/2019 02:32 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I'm not feeling like I'm sinking anymore. I feel like that going in peace and to try to reconnect with the people I want in my life. I've had a lot for humans but now I want to go grey because they are also really funny and good to make me happy!

I have done to help humanity but now I have to investigate a feeling I have, something being faded... I feel a sadness or the fatigue of too much to do. But I've met a few boys but more girls. Genderless are the most common I heard from an innocent alien, girls then are seen a lot around, especially in North America. Then they said I'm a boy and we are not common? Actually the boys are pretty much militaries like me in the secret service.

I think?

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10528
07/03/2019 02:40 PM
07/03/2019 02:40 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
The people that says the greys are all Genderless are wrong. The ones saying they are all female are also wrong and those contactee are lied to.

I'm gender fluid as personality but I'm a boy! I like to be female too sometime. Oh the funny thing, a difference, the girls are beautiful when human while the boys... Well, they blend in more laugh

I was really surprised lol. They are old those I've seen first but the younger boys look a bit better ^_^. They are kind of old school those guys!

I'm having a well given appearence which make me feel apart and different!

I love you lovely grey aliens love

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10529
07/03/2019 02:54 PM
07/03/2019 02:54 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Well there is one thing that was planned to happen around the end after my rehab, for the conclusion of this 10 years since fall 2009. I have built my Xeno to be a monstrously larvish monster and it will be it for a fun being but... I asked at the end that I just wanted to go back normal alien and to make me back our normal general appearence, as a civilisation.

So right now what is supposed to be done by them to me is to push me back my real regular appearence and I happen to be more in Zeta reticulis alien, actually, I'm literally turning into a grey! In my mind, my heart and... My... Whatever. I feel more grey I go, more in peace is my soul!

love

Reply Quote
Re: Alien guy [Re: Xeno] #10530
07/03/2019 03:17 PM
07/03/2019 03:17 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
They greys are really deep in my heart. I feel it good when I'm thinking of them. I feel like my people, a family. I have a real passion for the lovely emotions that I have for them. I want to be one. I feel like I'm gonna go to them.

À few months ago it started, the reconnection! I felt ready for it, ready to be normal alien. To look like the others and blend in to the eyes of the world. I believe life must be happiness and wellness so I'm going to try to reconnect with them.

I'm in contact, they really listen!

I am writing to you to say that I might be a bit scared to say that us is you guys. I want the public to know. I feel like anger is not the best we manage and I don't want to make you angry. Je cherche à renouer sans chicane dans la soucoupe.

laugh

I'm going to send them messages soon and talk. We know I can't yet get a reply but I will talk to them. They are what makes me trust this world and love myself to build up belief I'm one of them.

Would you guys let me?

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.