Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#101 - Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:35 PM UfoTube... Videos on YouTube, real or fake. *****  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
Hey guys,

In this thread, I am going to start posting UFO videos i find on YouTube, with my explanation of whether i think they are real, fake, or explainable against my own personal experiences with UFO sightings and a healthy level of common sense.

Feel free to debate my findings, these are strictly my own opinion. Also, feel free to post your own findings for analysis (by me and others).

#UFOhunter

Top Reply Quote
#102 - Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:03 PM Re: UfoTube... Videos on YouTube, real or fake. [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
My first submission.

It's fairly well known, or, at least theorized, that you can see UFO's with night vision, which you would normally NOT be able to see with the naked eye.

It's speculated that some UFO's which, even if are invisible, will give off light in the UV spectrum which in turn will be picked up by UV type night vision (not necessarily FLIR or (heat sensitive) night vision devices.

I actually OWN a night vision monocular, and, as of yet, have not picked up anything that i couldn't see with my high powered normal binoculars, however, admittedly, i haven't spent much time looking for UFO's with the night vision due to time constraints.

With that said, here a video i found from a guy who does tons of these videos, and they have been re-uploaded to several channels.

Direct Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZoxvLD0Zuw

CONCLUSION:

The video above, in my opinion, displays every characteristic of a real, extraterrestrial UFO. I have seen DOZENS of these in my life, however, i never needed night vision to see them.

It moves rapidly, it speeds up and slows down, it veers it's path several times, it is brighter than it's surroundings and any fluctuation in brightness is caused by the electronics viewing it and not the object itself. To the eye, it would appear to be the same brightness consistently and most likely, it would be BARELY visible to the eye (they usually are).

So overall.... I think it's a REAL UFO. The original poster of that video, calls himself UFO 'Lou. he has several, and MOST of his videos are explainable, but some are definitely not.

Real, Fake, Explainable?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:38 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:04 PM.
Top Reply Quote
#103 - Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:05 PM Re: UfoTube... Videos on YouTube, real or fake. [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
You have seen what i consider as a real UFO, Here is a video with explainable objects... Almost EVERYTHING in this video is a satellite. Some of the brighter ones are aircraft. one is a helicopter, several are airplanes. Anything bright that gets brighter and dimmer (fluctuates in brightness) and leaves a trail behind it, is a meteor entering the atmosphere and burning up.

There are ZERO UFO's in the following video. However, the "bolt" thing that it shows, is admittedly strange... But i wouldn't consider it to be an alien craft. it's more likely a glitch in the electronics, or a UV laser bouncing off of the lens when he was sitting there bored, fidgeting with stuff. (he tends to play with UV lasers OFTEN in his videos)

Top Reply Quote
#104 - Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:27 PM Re: UfoTube... Videos on YouTube, real or fake. [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
"UFO over Austin...."

or.... is it.....

Conclusion..... F.A.F!!!!!!

Man, where to start...

1. First of all, i'm in Austin, and i can tell you personally, that, the surroundings do not look like this. They just picked an arbitrary geographic location and went with it.

2. Reactions. When they thing blinks out, No one said "WHOW!!! WTF!!" ... I would.... wouldn't you?
2a. They camera was remarkably steady for someone hand holding it while looking at an alien craft hovering less than a mile away, from them.... I see UFO's all the damn time, but if i saw THIS UFO, i'd be shitting bricks, because, it's definitely NOT one of the normal species who visit us and remain discreet. So yeah, i wouldn't be able to hold the camera steady, because, it would mean that some serious shit is about to go down!
2b. the kids are going along like nothing is wrong... they'd be screaming their asses off and crying probably.

3. The CGI on the craft itself is pretty good, i mean, any middle school student could make this with modern software and a laptop. however.... Blinking lights. I've never once seen blinking lights on an alien craft. never... much less Red and Green lights, which, is something Human aircraft have so other pilots can tell which direction they are traveling. Aliens traveling through space don't really give a crap about that. they have no need for exterior lighting really.
3a. the lights on the craft aren't really ON the craft. the left one is nowhere near the craft. The blinking doesn't make any sense, and looks computer animated.

4. The one thing CGI CAN NOT do very well, is, create an energy burst that looks real. Any time you see Energy bursts, even in the movies, they are COOL looking, but are absolutely obviously computerized energy bursts, with weird waves and colors and all this crap... Think about any super hero movie that has come out - ever-. even if EVERYTHING else lead me to believe that this WAS a real UFO (which ... not one single thing does,) then, the one true sign that it is fake, would be the Energy burst... It's obviously CGI-as-F. no doubt.

PART 2.....

Here's another video which makes it seem like this was on the news....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGIDh1rkQ5c

But..... it has been edited together with the same video i posted above.

The NEWS CAST portion of this, was completely separate. The news cast was actually about "UFO's over south by southwest", in which, a LOT of people called the news and police about seeing UFO's........ (dozens....)

It turns out they were having a DRONE demonstration and it was part of the SXSW technology portion....

here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G91L7MWZ728

"confirmed - In celebration of the 20th Anniversary of The Phoenix Lights, and on behalf of Cinelou Films' upcoming release about the unprecedented event, PHOENIX FORGOTTEN, the Phoenix Lights were recreated using drones during SXSW in Austin, Texas."

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:41 PM.
Top Reply Quote
#105 - Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:39 PM Re: UfoTube... Videos on YouTube, real or fake. [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hi thanks for this, - have have never seen these videos. I think you might be supporting us here with really useful information bigsmile

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.066s Queries: 18 (0.028s) Memory: 2.7380 MB (Peak: 2.9578 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:23:26 UTC