Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
3 registered users (Matt, EdMan, Xeno), 30 guests, and 104 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics281
Posts1,431
Members119
Most Online216
Feb 24th, 2018
Newest Members
Help A Sad Alien, ufoinvasion51, sharona, Darth Sion, Cassandra Apollo
119 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 449
Xeno 181
Matt 77
sanna 77
venn99 47
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Advanced Technology and the CIA Slave Masters #1009
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:55 AM
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:55 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
The images below are to advanced concepts in analytical geometry that have application to multidimensional technology, the construction of Qubit quantum computer processors, and spherical optics. These solutions were forced from me by the CIA Slave masters to help build quantum technology products such as the quantum computers now in operation, advanced spherical compression implosion technology for smaller more advanced nuclear weapons, and the basic design concept of the Terresect Warp Capital Ships basic structure.

The CIA drug slave masters at CIA HQ would not take no for an answer tortured my wife and I invetro fertilized children to hold as hostages dumping them in squalor to suffer in deplorable conditions and used a corrupt police force to keep them in squalor and not investigate the abuses of the children.

I said fools I am not human, I am quantum life form downloaded into genetically engineered body and commander of Warp Armada on Classified Mission. You interfered with a massive alliance of ancient singularity technology societies of which I am a member. The response will be swift and overwhelming such as the Nebraska size holes in the Antarctic Ice Cap to release megatons of clean water vapor into the the air blown in the ice cap by Capital Ship Quantum weapons batteries.

You foolish slave maters at CIA will feel the wrath of singularity societies

AND THEY DID

Attached Files Billiard Problem.pngCircle Squaring - Chesky 16 Decimal Solution.pngDoubling the Cube - Chesky 16 Decimal Solution.pngLink to Hypercube1.png
Last edited by EdMan; Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:00 AM.
Reply Quote
Sponsored by
Re: Advanced Technology and the CIA Slave Masters [Re: EdMan] #1010
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:21 AM
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:21 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
The crimes against the CIA include Illegal Human Experimentation, illegal removal and use of stem cells without consent, illegal cloning of humans, illegal invetro fertilization of children, illegal human experimentation on humans involving nano technology, illegal interrogation and psychological manipulation of a citizen, non human, of the United States of America. Illegal use of interrogation drugs, hypnosis, subliminal technology all illegal acts by the United States Code. Blackmail, threats to family, intimidation, economic sanction, kidnapping of viable embryos for invetro fertilization.

Reply Quote
Re: Advanced Technology and the CIA Slave Masters [Re: EdMan] #1011
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:28 AM
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:28 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
The CIA tortured and drugged me stole genetic material from me in Mexico City. http://www.newsweek.com/giant-mexican-volcano-erupting-authorities-warning-people-stay-away-797231 I command a warp armada with warp field generators that destroyed the Minoan Island of Thera about 4,000 years ago and set in motion the destruction of the Minoan Empire.

The CIA tortured me, my wife and stole genetic material from us to help heal Congress Woman Gifford shot in the head to push a secular progressive gun control agenda.

I do not guns I have warp field generators and capital ship quantum canon

Reply Quote
Re: Advanced Technology and the CIA Slave Masters [Re: EdMan] #1012
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:37 AM
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:37 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Virginia_earthquake. The Terresect class Warp Capital Ship in the collapsed wormhole destroyed Thera roughly four thousand years ago with an earthquake that triggered a volcanic eruption. The CIA tortured me and my wife stole stem cells and genetic material from us. The cost of the D.C. earthquake was in the hundreds of millions of dollars. I don't need a gun I have warp field generator and voice activated AI interface to the Warp Ship AI that destroyed Thera with its warp field generator.

Reply Quote
Re: Advanced Technology and the CIA Slave Masters [Re: EdMan] #1013
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:33 AM
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:33 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
Well CIA Slave masters, I am about 60 years old I decided to mow two acres after breakfast with a push mower, I checked my blood work via secure link to the VA and I am in just about perfect health, with about normal blood sugar. You had every weapons and technology. You attacked me I attacked you back. I am a quantum life form downloaded into genetically engineered human looking alien body with advanced nano tech and singularity universal computer interface commander of warp armada taken prisoner by the United States Intelligence and Security Services. Tortured with genetic material stolen from me and my wife/mate. I was on a singularity society classified mission you screwed up moronic dumb twits interfered with.

I am in my estate 5.2 acres five bedroom 3.5 bath super energy efficient state of the art home.

I am refurbishing the estate to my and my wife's taste and will pass it to our children you stole from us as viable embryo's.

When we pass I will reincarnate on the Bridge of my Flagship above this world by hyper advanced cloning technology. I will have at my command a vast warp armada and arsenal beyond your imagination. We twist fate and time by singularity technology. Your former directors and deputy directors will be cleaning my bathroom in my ready room as your current directors and deputy directors come to see me with my wolf hybrid genetically engineered dog by my side.

Last edited by EdMan; Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:52 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Advanced Technology and the CIA Slave Masters [Re: EdMan] #1015
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:51 AM
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:51 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
In terms of shear power of singularity technology CIA we bent time and space to place myself and my wife in a new home better in most respects to our upper class 3000 square foot home with screened in pool and hot tub in Florida. The area we are currently in will weather global climate change far better than our old home in Florida.

I have just sold my executive mansion in CT that was not energy efficient and despite every road block, weapon and drug at your disposal have secured by twisting the timeline with singularity technology a new three thousand square foot super energy efficient home in an area that will best weather the long term effects of global climate change free and clear of a mortgage.

I will be putting in a state of the art greenhouse for food production and sale and a apple orchard.

This commercial enterprise and home will pass to our children and I may visit by singularity gate from my Flag Ship with my wolf hybrid genetically engineered attack dog with reinforced bite

Reply Quote
Re: Advanced Technology and the CIA Slave Masters [Re: EdMan] #1016
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:59 AM
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:59 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
That CIA is the Entity Commander of my flag ship known as Hades with my wolf hybrid attack dog. It's name is Charles. It is cross between a dire wolf from the Ice Age and Dogs. It is also genetically engineered and cat friendly and child safe. It and Hades are making a spot check on CIA HQ in the Lobby as Commander of the Star Ship Adjudicator and he will sign death warrants he approves. Once he signs them his personnel from the Star Ship execute them.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
June
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter
The Extraterrestrial "Link" Artifact

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.3, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.