Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 active members (Xeno, AlienCatcher, 1 invisible), 258 anonymous users, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,739
Posts14,198
Members401
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
AlienCatcher, Starchild, debra odem, Tamilmovies, Vhedza1
402 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 214
Sophia 62
Music 21
Matt 11
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,268
EdMan 1,353
Music 976
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
WHY PLUTO IS NOT A PLANET? #10038
06/22/2019 06:13 AM
06/22/2019 06:13 AM
M
Macgomes Offline OP
Recruit
Macgomes  Offline OP
Recruit
M

Hello Everyone,,,

The association's astronomers were given the opportunity to vote for various options for defining the planet. One of these options would increase the number of planets to 12: Pluto would continue to be considered a planet, additionally, Eris and even Ceres would be added to the number of planets, which was previously regarded as the largest asteroid. Various proposals supported the idea of 9 planets, and one of the options for defining the planet led to the deletion of Pluto from the list of the planetary club. But then how to classify Pluto? Do not take it as an asteroid.

In the end, astronomers voted in favor of a rather controversial decision by the then standards and attributed Pluto (and other similar objects) to a new class of objects - to “dwarf planets”.

What is the planet for the new definition? Is Pluto a planet? Does it pass by classification?
In order for an object of the Solar System to be considered a planet, it must meet four requirements defined by the MAS:

-The object must orbit around the sun - and Pluto passes.
-It should be massive enough to ensure its spherical shape with its gravity - And here with Pluto, it seems, everything is in order.
-It should not be a satellite of another object. Pluto itself has 5 satellites.
-He should be able to clear the space around his orbit from other objects - Aha! This rule violates Pluto, which is the main reason why Pluto is not a planet.
What does it mean to “clear the space around its orbit from other objects”? At a time when the planet is just being formed, it becomes the dominant gravitational body in a given orbit. When it interacts with other, smaller objects, it either absorbs them or pushes them away with its gravity. Pluto is only 0.07 the mass of all objects in its orbit. Compare with the Earth - its mass is 1.7 million times greater than the mass of all other objects in its orbit combined.

Any object that does not meet the fourth criterion is considered a dwarf planet. Therefore, Pluto is a dwarf planet. In the solar system, there are very many objects with similar sizes and masses that move in approximately the same orbit. And until Pluto collides with them and takes their mass into their hands, it will remain a dwarf planet. The same is true of Eris.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: WHY PLUTO IS NOT A PLANET? [Re: Macgomes] #10039
06/22/2019 08:50 AM
06/22/2019 08:50 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
I have met a guy saying to be from Pluto.

Those guys they don't mind Canadian winter lol wink

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: WHY PLUTO IS NOT A PLANET? [Re: Macgomes] #10041
06/22/2019 09:16 AM
06/22/2019 09:16 AM
F
frankalexanderbe Offline

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Offline

Captain
F

I was just looking at pictures of it, kinda looks like a planet really if it has solid mass though, difficult to see

Reply Quote
Re: WHY PLUTO IS NOT A PLANET? [Re: Macgomes] #10044
06/22/2019 02:32 PM
06/22/2019 02:32 PM
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Commander
Shark  Offline
Lieutenant Commander

I actually don't trust science that much. I need to see this for myself! Is there a pluto at all? Maybe there's much more than they're telling us.

It's bad science what they do. We need to have more oppertunities to test it for ourselves. Simply verify it!

Trusting in science I call that religion 2.0! You've gotta question it! If you don't, this is no science!

Last edited by Shark; 06/22/2019 02:32 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: WHY PLUTO IS NOT A PLANET? [Re: Macgomes] #10059
06/23/2019 09:53 AM
06/23/2019 09:53 AM
M
Macgomes Offline OP
Recruit
Macgomes  Offline OP
Recruit
M

Originally Posted by Macgomes
Hello Everyone,,,

The association's astronomers were given the opportunity to vote for various options for defining the planet. One of these options would increase the number of planets to 12: Pluto would continue to be considered a planet, additionally, Eris and even Ceres would be added to the number of planets, which was previously regarded as the largest asteroid. Various proposals supported the idea of 9 planets, and one of the options for defining the planet led to the deletion of Pluto from the list of the planetary club. But then how to classify Pluto? Do not take it as an asteroid.

In the end, astronomers voted in favor of a rather controversial decision by the then standards and attributed Pluto (and other similar objects) to a new class of objects - to “dwarf planets”.

What is the planet for the new definition? Is Pluto a planet? Does it pass by classification?
In order for an object of the Solar System to https://tutuapp.uno/ be considered a planet, it must meet four requirements defined by the MAS:

-The object must orbit around the sun - and Pluto passes.
-It should be massive enough to ensure its spherical shape with its gravity - And here with Pluto, it seems, everything is in order.
-It should not be a satellite of another object. Pluto itself has 5 satellites.
-He should be able to clear the space around his orbit from other objects - Aha! This rule violates Pluto, which is the main reason why Pluto is not a planet.
What does it mean to “clear the space around its orbit from other objects”? At a time when the planet is just being formed, it becomes the dominant gravitational body in a given orbit. When https://showbox.bio/ it interacts with other, smaller objects, it either absorbs them or pushes them away with its gravity. Pluto is only 0.07 the mass of all objects in its orbit. Compare with the Earth - its mass is 1.7 million times greater than the mass of all other objects in its orbit https://vidmate.vet/ combined.

Any object that does not meet the fourth criterion is considered a dwarf planet. Therefore, Pluto is a dwarf planet. In the solar system, there are very many objects with similar sizes and masses that move in approximately the same orbit. And until Pluto collides with them and takes their mass into their hands, it will remain a dwarf planet. The same is true of Eris.

Thank you my issue has been solved,…

Reply Quote
Re: WHY PLUTO IS NOT A PLANET? [Re: Macgomes] #10129
06/27/2019 09:05 AM
06/27/2019 09:05 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Music  Offline
Captain

Turn our Pluto in to a Pluton today, turn our Neptune in to a Nepton tomorrow! Where will it all stop?

Reply Quote
Re: WHY PLUTO IS NOT A PLANET? [Re: Macgomes] #14119
09/24/2019 12:43 AM
09/24/2019 12:43 AM
Y
yigixixov Offline
Recruit
yigixixov  Offline
Recruit
Y

Reply Quote
Re: WHY PLUTO IS NOT A PLANET? [Re: Shark] #14214
10/03/2019 01:22 AM
10/03/2019 01:22 AM
USA
D
DiscipleDave Offline
Ensign
DiscipleDave  Offline
Ensign
D

USA
Originally Posted by Shark
I actually don't trust science that much. I need to see this for myself! Is there a pluto at all? Maybe there's much more than they're telling us.

It's bad science what they do. We need to have more oppertunities to test it for ourselves. Simply verify it!

Trusting in science I call that religion 2.0! You've gotta question it! If you don't, this is no science!

i love Science. but don't like what human Scientist teach. They are super quick to say something is a FACT of Science only to be proven dead wrong, when more evidence appears later. Should NEVER say something is a FACT if it is NOT. For example all the Scientists at one time in the past taught and affirmed that the Earth was flat. They taught it as a FACT. And before that Scientists taught that the Sun rotated around the Earth, and that to they claimed was a FACT.

i love Science, just don't trust human Scientists to tell me what is True Science.

Last edited by DiscipleDave; 10/03/2019 01:23 AM. Reason: changed a word
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.