Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 active members (Xeno, frankalexanderbe), 202 anonymous users, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,742
Posts14,225
Members403
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Seoservicesone, AlienCatcher, Starchild, debra odem, Tamilmovies
403 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Stormy
Stormy
PLANET TERRA
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 205
Sophia 37
Music 22
Matt 10
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,276
EdMan 1,353
Music 977
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
2000 Thousand Years of Service to Church and State #10034
06/21/2019 01:37 PM
06/21/2019 01:37 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E

Based on DNA analysis and Ancestry.com records to include full access to the Ancestry.com Millennium File, my families ancestry has be traced directly back to Charlemagne the Great and Jews that fled Israel following the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. The Jews migrated through Turkey into Eastern Europe then west into Western Europe. A check of Jewish genealogical databases places my Jewish ancestors in the Ukraine for centuries before emigrating to the United States. The Ancestry.com Millennium File is a special file of the genealogical history of descendants of the Mayflower, Founding Families of the United States and their links to the Royal Families of Europe. You are given access to the Millennium File when you family tree shows that you are related to certain families linked to the founding of the United States and Royal Families of Europe.

Our family has been active in the Church and service to the state since the beginning of Christianity. My wife and I run a community church, send missionaries out from it to places around the globe and support family members engaged in missionary activity that currently took them from Asia, to Central Asia, Uganda, Central and South America and the Caribbean. We will be attending a party and fund raiser for a husband and wife that have retired and are going forth as missionaries to Africa.

From childhood we are trained in theology, church administration, farming, the sciences and combat with weapons.

When I grew up I had a Roman Catholic Monsignor who trained me personally one on one in Catholic Theology as part of my Catechism training.

For 2000 years we have spread and defended Christianity. My ancestors came across on the Mayflower. My direct ancestor signed the Mayflower Compact.

We are Christians of the old school and have dealt with heresy, cults, and attacks on the faith.

My wife's direct ancestor commanded the British withdraw in the face of Saint Joan of Arc's forces. My father in law her father took a DNA test that confirmed his direct descent from Lord Shrewsbery, the Earl Tallbot, the commander that faced Saint Joan of Arc and one of the oldest most powerful royal families in the U.K.

My wife and I are very tolerant people, liberal in some things and conservative in others.

I am about to depart on a Family Vacation Cruise to Alaska with my wife. We will also be taking a cruise with my father in law to Hawaii in February of Next year and trip to Ireland.

I come to this site to look over things now and then. I recently noticed the meaning of life posted and the release of the ultimate knowledge of good and evil. My 42 great great grand father Charlemagne the great is buried in a Cathedral in Europe. Monuments to my families accomplishments on behalf of the United States are located from the North Woods of Maine to Boston down to Gettysburg and across Europe.

I don't waste time going over the meaning of life and the ultimate of knowledge of good and evil. We confine ourselves to what refer to as the Body of Christ. The studied interpreted accepted teachings of Christ that theologians and saints have added to church records.

Attached Files Documented Family History EAC 4.jpgAncestry-com Time Line Project(2).jpgAncestry-com Time Line Project (1).jpgAncestry-com Time Line ProjectCMG.jpgAncestry-com Time Line ProjectJDA.jpg
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: 2000 Thousand Years of Service to Church and State [Re: EdMan] #10035
06/21/2019 05:09 PM
06/21/2019 05:09 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Took me 4 years to remember I could just calm down within half an hour but I went off :I

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: 2000 Thousand Years of Service to Church and State [Re: EdMan] #10134
06/27/2019 09:21 AM
06/27/2019 09:21 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Music  Offline
Captain

catmouth

Reply Quote
Re: 2000 Thousand Years of Service to Church and State [Re: EdMan] #10135
06/27/2019 09:30 AM
06/27/2019 09:30 AM
F
frankalexanderbe Online content

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Online Content

Captain
F

What is this mayflower compact really Edman?

Reply Quote
Re: 2000 Thousand Years of Service to Church and State [Re: EdMan] #10444
07/03/2019 03:27 AM
07/03/2019 03:27 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Music  Offline
Captain

[Linked Image]

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.7, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.