Hi smile.

I have a question: We live in an apartment. And since a couple of months, we have black orbs (size of a ping pong ball) coming in from anywhere the wall or window as if there were no barriers crossing the rooms and sometimes teasing (playing?) with the cat who is trying to catch it. Then it would go in the wall, come forward again, go up and down (a little bit behaving like an animal - it would also when playing with the cat then sometimes go under the cupboard) But only for a very short time like maybe 20-30 seconds until it leaves. Almost like travellers, who cross the apartment just because it´s the shortest way and having fun sometimes when the cat tries to catch it.
What do you think it could be??

I see orbs in general (very small ones - only the size of about a small ring) since a couple of years. But only silver ones with my naked eye and only about every month or second month in average). They appear mostly "dancing" around my partner. The black ones are new. I still have no idea yet, what they really are. Are they sprits from the dead? travellers from somewhere?? Any suggestions?

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla