Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 active members (extrazlove), 276 anonymous users, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,601
Posts13,164
Members365
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
JungliDonkey, ShadowSphere9, dkm919, James, tostr
366 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 623
Music 230
Zoa 62
EdMan 25
rudidur 20
Shark 20
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,894
EdMan 1,353
Music 948
George 345
Shark 310
IronGhost 307
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Milton William "Bill" Cooper #8198
03/17/2019 09:15 PM
03/17/2019 09:15 PM
milton-william-cooper.jpg
Saskatchewan, Canada
Matt Offline OP

Administrator
Milton William "Bill" Cooper

Official Archive Opening Date: March 17, 2019

Born: May 6, 1943
Died: November 5, 2001

Mission Statement:

To transcribe, in full plain text, all of Cooper's video lectures in an effort to educate the public with regards to his life's research into the shadow government, alien agenda, and more. We exist, here at Aliendisc, to expose government corruption and shine a light upon the shadows it resides. We are dusting the old shelves, so to speak, and archiving long lost information that has since been buried and suppressed.

TRANSCRIPT #1
Reply Quote
3 Comments
Re: Milton William "Bill" Cooper [Re: Matt] #8200
03/17/2019 11:38 PM
03/17/2019 11:38 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Hello Matt,

I must admit that we as a group way back many years ago, had our share of 'hidden truths' by the government.

Frank had more dealings than I ever did. I just saw the vertical 'take offs'' as Electric Lightning jets intervene only to dive back onto the ground after circling the UFO(s)

As mentioned, we had a an interaction with MI5.

The dealings that we had were rather:- "Oh...just wondering. what you boys are doing"

These were back in the days of NUFOIS and BUFORA.

We had a a bit of apathy back then, but I think now it is more empathetic?

It is not really the governments fault...but the general public.

The public influence public governments and the Home Office gets it's power from the people.
The governments are literally all shadow when it comes to secrecy and they have cause to be.

It is the global portrayal of each nation which is the influential factor towards trust and diplomacy.

The main core of the problem is in the inner circles of government manipulation. The greater field of top level officials are probably just as ill informed as the majority of the public.

They have a duty to perform and and need public support to govern their power.

Society is multi cultural and had been like that for many years.
You literally cannot break public circles of communal fellowship.

To do so would bring anarchy and revolt.

Not just by the people but by the financial share index. Currency would plummet and government lack of faith would also see a revolt.

I have seen a lot of changes in my time on the UFO scene.

Back in my days it was intriguing and adventurous. I have seen a new generation spring up, especially here.

The old ways were better. There were more sensible people and minds were open.

Here without trying to be rude, people are more bored and are looking for a drastic change in their belief system. A lot of hoaxing and influence by YouTube with very little to offer by their own standards.
In general, I find this damaging to the subject because it labels it as a weirdo topic.

No one wants to be associated with weirdos and we have a bad name. Our bad name is the weight which we all carry and condemned as crazy unless we can show that we are not.

I spend most of my time trying to show that I am not crazy. The more you try the worse it becomes because you become an undesirable or none conformist.

If you ever look up David Ike's forum, you can almost hear the stamping of military boots. David Ike is a revolutionary against society and his followers are generally many down and outs who have had their lives kicked out of them.

You get the other kind of forums where 90% of members had been abducted. Investigating, you find that a large core are drunks and druggies,

Then you get the ones who will believe anything and 'hang about' on these spiritual forums looking for a fortune teller to give them hope in their failed love lives. They spend thousands of pounds and dollars on these 'telephone a psychic' They are not looking for the truth, but keep searching for one which will tell them what they are looking to hear!
I have met a lot of famous UFO people in my time as I had been lucky. They make all your effort worth while. They literally have nothing what I can offer them.

They are looking for 'the big names' like when I was invited to meet Jenny Randles in Manchester. She was okay until the famous astronomer Patrick Moore phoned her up, saying that he was going to sue for bringing up his name in her cranky UFO television interviews. But blow me Matt...she even knew about me, Frank and Peter Jackson from NUFOIS.

Another influential guy that I recollect seeing was the famous Paul Devereux at one of Frank's organised events. back in the 1970s.

I remember this swarf kind of looking guy...looking like The Goat of Menzies (hope he is not looking in ...lol) entering the meeting. Then Frank saying:- "This is PAUL DEVEREUX!" Then he was buzzing round him like a fly. Well it got him featured in Ley Hunter quite often.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Devereux

I know I am going off a bit.....please forgive.

Was at Dillon's book store looking for some engineering books for my exams and this guy was seated a few feet away on a desk looking at me as I was struggling to reach the top shelf.

I turned to him and said:- "Many a fellow had fallen to sleep on that chair!" He looked me up and down as if what the blah blah blah have we here!" Then said:- "Go ask one of the assistants!"

Just when I was leaving the book shop. I happened to look in their window to see a sign saying:- 'Stephen King is signing his latest book today' and there was his picture on a poster
I am sure he was looking at me for inspiration for his next book?

Even Dr Armen Victorian amazed me. He knew Dr Alan Hyneck. He 'opened up' with me but a lot of the time...you literally do not know who is keeping 'tabs on you'?

UFOs/aliens can literally zoom into this forum and get into your head by thread. As I bet you there are also another twenty government officials who know you, just as much as they know me.

You also realise that you may be putting yourself in danger by trying to expose these guys?

Be careful. Give them a big enough headache and you do not know what they can do?

Regards

George

Last edited by George; 03/18/2019 12:20 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Milton William "Bill" Cooper [Re: George] #8201
03/18/2019 12:48 AM
03/18/2019 12:48 AM
Saskatchewan, Canada
Matt Offline OP

Administrator
Matt  Offline OP

Administrator
Lieutenant

Saskatchewan, Canada
Originally Posted by George
Hello Matt,
UFOs/aliens can literally zoom into this forum and get into your head by thread. As I bet you there are also another twenty government officials who know you, just as much as they know me.

You also realise that you may be putting yourself in danger by trying to expose these guys?

Be careful. Give them a big enough headache and you do not know what they can do?

Regards

George

Hi George,

I'll briefly say that I had been studied and watched by some form of a covert organization, all the while witnessing and encountering UFO activities over these many years. I know they exist and are capable of things most people are unaware of. I'm aware that this group probably keep tabs on me from time to time. They have been aware of my endeavor to create an online database with regards to these subjects since before 2007. They knew more about me than I knew myself! Powerful forces exist among us. That is what I know...

Everything that Cooper had said is in the public domain. All I'm really doing is transcribing it into full text. I don't believe it has ever been done before, so perhaps I am causing a bit of a stir from the past, as a result. I'm not going to be scared off by them or anyone else. I need to know why I witnessed UFO activity and what does it all mean. Cooper knew a great deal about the history of this subject matter. While transcribing his lectures, I'll know word-for-word with what he had to say... From then on, I can perhaps research material related to his claims and shed new light on it. I don't know, we'll see how it goes...

Thanks for your input.

Matt

Reply Quote
Re: Milton William "Bill" Cooper [Re: Matt] #8206
03/18/2019 07:52 AM
03/18/2019 07:52 AM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Hello Matt,

I am glad that I am not the only one who understands this.

There is a real force and we just do not know the extent of their investigations.

As mentioned, my colleague found an inorganic diamond shaped bugging device in his ear that came out when he poked his ear with a pencil. I trust him with my life and his view:-

"I am not interested anymore" and he just threw it away

The most famous mind controller of all Armen Victorian was peeved one day, as he said to me that he was going to be killed.

Not meaning to frighten you, as I am sure Ia m not..lol

That was the very last time that I saw Armen.....as I had never heard of him again. Hope he was incorrect and that he just 'moved on'?

Whatever the case, he was a mind reader and a great concern to the shadow government. He acted as an agent for the Brazilian government before writing books on mind control.

His last book that he was working on (so he told me) was one on the paranormal and UFOs . It never got published.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

https://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrollers10pg

I will talk about Armen at some later stage in a separate report as Ia m sure he will not mind?

Regards

George

Last edited by George; 03/18/2019 08:05 AM.
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Member Chat
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
UBB.Pages
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
Test Page

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.